Pole Vaulter and the Runner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck, just as soon as he says that I start to cum! Just the thought of me getting his load, the first load he has ever shot into anyone - me! FUCK yes! "Fuck yes, Sean! Fuck, cum inside me!"

"You got it, buddy here I cum! Fuuuuuuucccckkkkkk Dude... fuck yah... " he slams into me and holds his cock deep in me as he fires deep inside me. Shot after shot I feel him firing. As he is coming, his arms come up around my chest holding me in a tight hug.

"Fuck yah, that was so hot Logan!" Sean says as he stays deep inside me feeling my body up and down and finally grabbing my cock and squeezing the last of my load out of me and onto the shower floor. "Fuck, man, I felt you cumming. As you shot you clamped down on me so hard. It was the best feeling of my life buddy!"

He starts to pull back and his cock withdraws from my ass, as he runs his hand up and touches my asshole - almost as if he is inspecting the damage he just did.

"Hey, that was fucking amazing. You are ok, right?" Sean says to me.

"Fuck, I am great, man! That was amazing! Shit dude, I can still feel your load up inside me!"

"Fuck that is so hot, fuck! Tell me that we can do that again sometime, ok? Promise me!"

"Anytime you want my ass, you can have it, brother! Anytime!" He leans in and gives me another peck on the lips and then pulls back and slaps my ass cheek as he goes back to his showerhead and rinses off really well. I do the same.

Drying off at our lockers, Sean says "So this isn't weird, right? I fucking love what we just did, and I would love to do it some more... but I also don't want to hurt you. You know I am dating Rebecca and well, I don't really want another relationship. That being said though - you are my best bud, especially after today. We good?"

"Sean, we are so good. I totally get it! I am not going to start stalking you or anything, but I will take that cock for a ride again, so we need to make sure that will happen."

"Count on it, OK. We gotta get out of here!"

I turn off the lights and lock up and follow Sean, getting to watch his perfect ass walk out.

--------------------

A week later, Tuesday night, seems a rather slow night for the school so again Sean and I are left alone out on the field. Every time I pass Sean as I make my laps I see him smile at me, and then he starts saying things to toy with me.

"Getting tired yet?" "Looking kinda slow today, Logan!" "Did you eat your Wheaties?" "Maybe you need more protein" Finally I made my last lap around the track and ran right up to where Sean was packing up.

"All done?" Sean said to me.

"Yah, wanna fuck?" I said back to him and he starts laughing.

"Fuck yah, I do. Here, take my pole." And we both start laughing.

This scene seemed to play out just like last week. As we make it into the shower, we don't play around this time, and we get right into it. We help wash each other down, and I get to grab hold of his cock while it is still mostly soft, something I find so damn hot. Getting to grab a cock and have it get hard right in your hand, so fucking hot.

He starts stroking me as well, and leans in and kisses me. Unlike the last time, this is a full on kiss, opening his mouth and moving his tongue into my mouth, which turns me on so much. As he starts to pull away from me, I nibble on his bottom lip, which clearly turns him on. Suddenly, he spins me around, grabs my conditioner and lubes up his cock and my ass.

"Fuck Logan, I have been thinking about your ass all week, fuck. This is amazing. Damn I love your ass!"

He starts pounding me, and damn I am loving it. He is pounding right up against my prostate in near expert fashion. Damn this is feeling so fucking good. He wraps his arms around me again and pulls my head back to his and he begins whispering in my ear.

"Hey, don't freak out but it appears we have an audience; he has been there for about 3-4 minutes watching us. I thought he would move on, but he seems to be enjoying watching the show," Sean says to me as he continues to pound my ass.

"Fuck... who is it... do you recognize him?" I say to him as I wrap my arms around his, pulling him even closer to me.

"It's Jason, Jason Miller. He seems to be enjoying himself watching us." Jason was a 19-year-old who got held back a time or two, but dang he was looking good and seemed to be in a trance watching us.

"Jason, you can come closer if you want a closer look, you seem to be enjoying yourself," Sean says a bit louder. Jason move a bit closer, but doesn't come any closer than the bench at the first row of lockers.

I swear the musical theater side of me starts coming through, feeling as if I need to perform a bit, so I get a bit vocal. "Fuck me, Sean, fuck yah give me that huge dick of yours!" Which really turned him on and he starts taking that out on my ass. Sean grabs onto my hips and really starts laying this fuck into me. I can see Jason out of the corner of my eye as he is stroking himself while watching us so closely.

"Fuck yah, Logan, I am getting close, man. You gonna let me flood your guts again, just like last time?" Clearly speaking louder for Jason's benefit.

"Yes, man. Flood me with your load, cum inside me Sean, breed me!" I say to him as I reach down and start stroking my cock. I begin to fire my load up against the wall of the shower again and this sets off a chain reaction causing Sean to fire as well.

"Fuck yes, YES... FUCK... I am shooting so deep into you, Logan! Fuck yah!" he cries giving me and Jason one hell of a show. I look over and Jason is gone.

"Fuck, that was so hot. You think we have to worry about him?" I ask Sean.

"No, fuck what is he going to do to us? We are the two most popular guys in the school, nobody would believe him and the ones that did would get in line to fuck us. So it would actually be great if he did."

Sean and I fucked at least 4 more times after this and we had a blast doing it. We lost touch after graduation, sadly. Sean, if you are reading this, I miss you brother! Come to the next reunion, and let's catch up.

--------------------

Thanks so much for reading and please give us 5 Stars! Bookmark the story and follow me so you can find stories as I try to publish once or twice a week! And please drop me a note and let me know if you enjoyed this! Much more coming!

HUGE thanks to my friend, editor and generally amazing person trappedinthecl0set

12