Police Informant, Mom's Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raymond was silenced. He didn't think mom would ever know.

"There's a simple solution," she said. "It won't be easy at first, but at least it has a personal touch."

She reached below her sundress and slid her panties down her ankles, kicking them away with her bare foot. It did the trick and her sons were shocked at what they were seeing.

Lifting the lower end of her thin sundress, Katherine exposed her pussy to her sons and all the bodyguards. This wasn't the most difficult thing she had ever done in her life, but it was the most unusual. She took a moment to allow her sons to have a good look at what she was offering. It was an important choice, after all.

"Are you sure about this?" Raymond asked in awe.

Katherine continued holding up the dress. "This is the best option to keep us out of prison. No more random sex. No more Sasha. If any of you need to fuck, then come to me. End of discussion."

"Mom, I think you're overreacting," a bewildered Conor said. "Was this because you saw us last night? I swear, we'll stop."

She spread her pussy lips while standing there. "I've thought about this for a while. Raymond, I know you care about Sasha very much. I know the feeling of young love. Since you'll have to give her up, I want you to be the first to fuck me."

Both sons were shocked and the bodyguards in the background remained stoic about watching an incestuous culmination.

Katherine took a few steps back and positioned herself on a sturdy table top. The bottom of her dress was hiked to her waist so that her bare butt was pressed onto the surface. Her legs were wide open and she tapped her pussy while looking at Raymond.

When neither of them spoke, she gave a nudge, "This is more of an order than a request. I'm your mother, but I'm also your boss. Remember that."

"Mom... I..."

Raymond was frozen with a dropped jaw. He had a reputation for being tough in the financial world and had beaten up plenty of men in his younger days. Now he was a kitten at the sight of mom's pussy.

This wasn't a huge shock to her. Katherine had fully expected her sons to be apprehensive about this plan. In fact, she would have been thoroughly creeped out and disappointed if her sons had been eager to fuck her.

She sighed, "At least tell me if your dick is hard, Ray."

"It is," he reluctantly admitted, as any son would be.

"That's a start. Fine, I'll do the dirty work, like I always do."

Katherine got off the table and back to her feet. She approached her sons, who both seemed to lean back at her intimidating presence.

Standing before her oldest, she reached down and pulled at the front of Raymond's shorts. There was an erection and she reflexively turned her head away. Forcing herself to look, she saw her son's penis at full attention. Raymond was breathing harder but remained calm.

Her fingers wrapped around the shaft and stroked. She forced herself to look into her son's eyes, and Raymond returned the expression. They were both crazy enough to do this.

Katherine positioned herself over the hard-on and lowered her hips. Penetration was easy with her wide stance and wet pussy.

This was a much deeper perversion than anything she had ever done before. Feeling that cock slide in, she had second thoughts, but refused to quit. It went all the way inside, buried in her pussy, and she sat down on her son's lap.

She had killed before. Once when she was young, at her father's direction. It was a rival who was tied up by their family's henchmen. She had used a gun. The second time was as an adult alongside her late husband. A gun was also used. Both her father and late husband were impressed (and aroused) that she was capable of doing such a thing.

Fucking her son was a different experience completely. This was face to face. This was far more intimate. That perverse feeling was deep inside of her sex and she gave slow thrusts to get all she could.

This was much different than pulling a trigger, she thought as she bucked her hips. Pulling a trigger was easy for her and only took a moment to finish. This was slow and methodical. She knew that a strapping young man like Raymond would last for a while, and that she'd have to endure the feeling of committing incest.

But it wasn't so bad. The feeling of guilt was slipping away. She let herself enjoy it, even though enjoyment wasn't part of her plan. Her goal was to keep her sons away from other women, but what's the harm in having an orgasm of her own?

"How do I compare to your girlfriend?" Katherine asked, looking her son in the eyes.

Raymond was unafraid of eye contact. "Different."

"I'm assuming that means you prefer pussy your own age. How typical."

"Not exactly," he replied, squeezing mom by the hips. "I've had women your age. I've fucked older women at financial firms.... but you know... you're my mother."

"Is that why your dick is so hard? And why your hand is on my ass?"

Raymond gave small thrusts. "It's different."

"This is our new normal."

She continued riding her son in front of everyone in the room to watch. She couldn't bring herself to look at anyone else. Despite her coldness and ruthlessness, she was humiliated. She knew her reputation amongst her bodyguards and sons would never be the same again.

But this was the price she had to pay of being the boss of this family, of making sure their inner-circle would remain safe.

Her concentration broke when she felt a hand on her breast. It traced her bra and squeezed around her flesh.

It was the hand of her youngest son. Conor was in awe of the incestuous action, taking it upon himself to get a good feel of mom's big tit.

"Feeling a little lonely?" she asked her youngest.

Conor nodded, slightly shamefully. "How else should I feel? This is a lot to watch."

"I've always had the feeling that you were a pervert, the same way your father was. Take my breast out."

While riding her oldest son's dick rhythmically, she allowed her youngest to pull the side of her sundress down, along with her bra.

Katherine's breast was now exposed, which both of her sons were immediately drawn to. Her big brown nipple had been hard a long time ago. Now it was begging to be sucked. Conor did the honors and bent forward to give it a suck.

She didn't plan on moaning. She had only planned on giving sexual relief. Showing her own pleasure would only reduce her status, she had figured. But the toll was too great. Her pussy was in heat from the fucking and her son's mouth knew how to treat a woman's nipple.

"You two make quite a team," she groaned, with her head tilted back.

"At your orders, mom," Raymond grunted, thrusting upward even faster into mom's aching cunt.

Conor spit the nipple out and fondled mom's tit. "We've always made a good team. Family first, right?"

She had to laugh at the way her sons returned to their duties of fucking her pussy and sucking her nipple. Glancing at her stoic bodyguards, the shame had never felt greater, but that only excited her more. These men protecting her knew they'd be dead if word of this had ever spread.

Knowing time was short, she wanted to speed things up. God forbid a police informant like Sasha catches all of them in the act. Surely the police would never believe something like this. She could only imagine if a case had ever been made and this information was used in a court of law. Her family's reputation would be over forever if everyone knew she was an incest mother.

She reached over and rubbed Conor's erection as her nipple was being nursed. Her tit was still being mauled and her nipple was sucked so hard that it was being stretched.

"Take your cock out," she told her youngest.

Conor looked at her wide-eyed, then spit the nipple out. "Are you sure? You're still busy with Ray."

How considerate, she thought. Conor was always respectful of his older brother. But the fact was, Katherine knew that these brothers had no problem sharing a woman sexually.

"I want to suck your dick," she said, in between moans while riding Raymond's erection. "Share me like you shared Sasha. Make it nasty. But keep in mind... oh... Sasha is a whore... and I'm your mother. Oh fuck... so treat me with the respect I deserve."

Conor stood up and took his penis out of his shorts. Unlike the previous day, Katherine got to see his dick while it was fresh and clean, and not covered in another woman's nasty saliva. This was pure and wholesome, meant only for mom to suck on.

It was the first time Katherine had ever sucked a dick while riding on a cock. All of her kinkiest sexual experiences, however raunchy, consisted of men taking turns. She'd have bodyguards line up to fuck her. Or she'd suck one cock after the other at a leisurely pace in between doing something else.

Bouncing on her oldest son's dick, she bent to the side and took her youngest son's penis into her mouth. She used her luscious lips to press around her son's erection as her mouth engulfed it. Her tongue swirled once inside. She had sucked a lot of cocks in her life, but this was the one that truly counted. Doing a quick deepthroat, she elicited a gentle moan.

"You're better than Sasha," her youngest son sighed.

Katherine lifted an eyebrow and kissed the head. "Am I?"

"Fuck yes."

Raymond agreed, thrusting deep. "You're the best pussy I've ever had. I'm starting to think this is a fucking brilliant idea, mom."

It was amusing to Katherine hearing her oldest son talk like that, acting as though her pussy now belonged to him. Raymond was truly like his father.

"Good boys... oh... umm... keep enjoying what I have to offer."

She suppressed her own emotions the best she could. This was about their pleasure, not hers. She used one hand to caress and hold Conor's balls while she sucked him off like a porn star. She used her pussy and thrusts to give Raymond the fuck of his life.

With each thrust of her hips, with each suck from her mouth, she was becoming more and more certain that her sons now belonged to her in the sexual sense. She was giving her sons something they couldn't get anywhere else. A mother's love.

And with each passing moment, her climax grew and she was a woman in intense heat. Having a major orgasm wasn't part of the plan, but it was something she should have anticipated better.

Katherine's body shook, clenched, and shivered. She did everything in her power not to bite her son's penis by accident. She made a wet mess all over Raymond's crotch, who was undaunted by the mess. If anything, it only made Raymond fuck her even harder. This was a major turn-on for any real man.

"Fuck, fuck, I'm going to cum," Raymond grunted like an animal.

She wanted to savor the feeling of her son's first orgasm inside of her. She wanted to look him in the eyes. But her youngest son wouldn't allow it, keeping his hard dick lodged in her throat so she couldn't turn her head.

As Raymond was fucking and cumming inside of her, Conor was on the edge as well.

"I'm going blow inside of your mouth," Conor said, but with much less confidence than his older brother. "Is that okay? Or should I do it someplace else?"

She looked up at Conor and winked while sucking, noting to herself that her youngest son still had a long way to go before being able to run the family enterprise.

Katherine felt herself being filled in both holes. Her pussy was a sopping mess and her son blew a massive load into the back of her throat. It was a dizzying feeling which left her completely overwhelmed.

Never in all her years of motherhood had she realized that this was the ultimate endgame. But here she was, preserving the family dynasty by committing this unholy act of sexual deviance.

Her sons were spent after shooting their massive loads into her. With the arousal gone, vanished through their intense orgasms, all that was left was a moment of shame.

But a woman like Katherine had to lead by example.

She stood up, letting Conor's penis slip from her mouth, a trail of cum dangling, along with Raymond's dick flopping out of her pussy, which dropped a trail of cum and squirt mixture.

"Towel," she snapped to her guards. "Clean me. I want to be spotless for my busy day of family vacationing."

The bodyguards came with towels and wiped her legs down, including around her face and mouth.

"Are you sure we can't tell Sasha?" Raymond asked. "She'll be suspicious of something."

Conor quipped, "Yeah, like the fact that neither of us are interested in fucking her anymore. Our balls are drained."

"That's her problem," Katherine said, tucking her breast away. "From this point forward, only worry about my pussy and mouth. Understood?"

When they agreed, the bodyguards had finished cleaning her and she looked presentable once again, with only a faint trace of cum in her breath.

The Informant:

Sasha gradually found herself being isolated from the family during the trip. At first, it terrified her that she wouldn't be able to get any good information. If she were empty-handed in this investigation, then she could be sent to prison over the various drug charges and probation violations from recent years.

When the trip was over, Sasha was effectively cut out of the family. Raymond had stopped returning her calls and texts. The brothers had unfollowed and blocked her on social media.

Meeting with detectives at the police station, Sasha explained that she did everything she could to collect information, including asking the brothers where they got their money. Or if they had a job opening.

When the detectives were unimpressed, Sasha dropped the bomb.

She explained that Katherine O'Rourke must have caught wind of any attempt at spying. Sasha further explained that she personally witnessed Katherine on her knees, sucking off both of the brothers and random moments during the day. Or that she saw Katherine with her legs spread on the beach, allowing both sons to take turns fucking.

"After a while, they stopped caring," Sasha explained. "I mean, they didn't give a shit that I knew."

"I don't believe a single word of that," the detective said.

Sasha remained steadfast. "It's true. Katherine O'Rourke is fucking both of her boys. I guess mom's pussy is just too powerful to compete with."

Taking her phone out, she flipped through her gallery, tapped a few keys, and told the detectives to check their emails.

"What's this?" a detective asked, looking at his phone.

"Proof that I'm telling the truth. There are over 50 pictures and 4 videos. Katherine O'Rourke was a complete slut for Raymond and Conor all over that damn island. That racist bitch seemed happy about it."

The detectives looked through their emails in disbelief at what they were seeing.

"Interesting."

"Now what?" Sasha asked. "I did the best I could. I swear."

The detectives looked at each other, then back at her.

"You're free to go. No charges. Legally, we can't do shit with these pictures, but I'm sure the guys in the department will be amused."

"Thanks," she sighed in relief.

Grabbing her things, Sasha left the police department, vowing never to return.

The End

Support your local businesses.

Your votes, comments & favorites are appreciated.

12