Police Informant, Mom's Pussy

Story Info
Two sons will do anything for their mother.
6.1k words
4.23
75.2k
122
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,104 Followers

Katherine O'Rourke put the phone down and she knew that her life was about to change forever. She had just been tipped off that her oldest son's sex-bomb of a girlfriend was a police informant. She silently seethed for not trusting her first instinct about this person.

There were bodyguards on the property who could immediately handle things and make this informant disappear without a trace, but that was far too short sighted. An experienced boss like Katherine had avoided prison by being tactical.

For now, they were all secluded on a private island during a brief vacation. Her oldest son Raymond was a 32 year old venture capitalist who had recently taken charge of the family's finances. Her youngest son Conor was studying to become an attorney and she had dreamed that her son would someday become her personal lawyer.

The rest of the people on the island were staff and her bodyguards. Instead of enjoying the beach, she wondered how to handle Raymond's informant girlfriend, a young black woman who was a model and stage actress. Katherine was fairly certain that her son hadn't spilled any secrets. She had trained her sons exceptionally and discipline was part of maintaining the dynasty.

Pacing around her bedroom with a view overlooking the ocean, all she could think about was how she was going to spend these next few days without killing anyone. As sweet as she could be around politicians and business leaders, Katherine had inherited her father's ruthlessness. It was how their dynasty had been maintained over generations. The O'Rourke family genes.

It wasn't until lunch time that tensions grew. As always, a gourmet meal was served to the family on the beach, while they sat on a picnic table. Katherine's poker face was strong as she smiled at her sons sharing jokes and stories. But it was having to stare at the police informant during the hour that prevented her from enjoying the meal.

When lunch was over, she told her sons to leave and invited Sasha for a private walk on the beach. Girl talk. They had a few private discussions before and Katherine had previously said they'd talk again, as she noticed her son getting closer and closer to this woman.

As they strolled barefoot along the beach, enjoying the sun and the sounds of the ocean, Katherine once again was reminded of why her son was so smitten by this young black woman.

Sasha looked sexy in a small bikini and a sarong which covered the waist. Tall, thin, and feminine. This young woman seemed equally as intelligent, talking about her love of the modeling industry along with the business side of things.

"You're very passionate," Katherine noted. "I like that quality in a person."

"What's life without passion? Right?"

"Those are words to live by. Speaking of passion, are you still enjoying my island? Or have you become sick of it? It's a much different lifestyle than the city."

"Oh, this is heaven," Sasha beamed. "Getting away from the city for this many days is a welcome relief. I'm extremely grateful for the invitation and you're very kind."

Outwardly, Katherine gave a sweet, motherly smile in return. Inwardly, her thoughts raged and she wondered how long she could truly play this game. 'You come here, you fuck my son, you eat my food, you live on my island... and you're trying to destroy my family? Did you think I wasn't going to find out? You think I won't retaliate?'

Still, her loving and friendly smile remained.

"A change of scenery is always good," Katherine said. "That's the secret to my longevity. Always keep things fresh."

Sasha took a breath of the ocean breeze. "Like I said, this place is a slice of heaven. You're doing something right, Ms. O'Rourke."

"I think it's time that you call me Katherine, since you've gotten so cozy with my oldest son."

The young woman had a gleam in her eyes. "If you insist, Katherine."

"Do you love him?" Katherine asked. "Or is this a short-lived fling for both of you? You can be honest. I understand these sorts of affairs. I just want a better understanding of what's going on."

Once again, that sparkle in Sasha's eyes. "Well... it's difficult to explain... but I have a strong connection with Raymond and he feels the same about me. I know we're young, but some things are undeniable, you know?"

That was all Katherine needed. An experienced operator like herself knew a grift when she saw one. Katherine wondered what sort of dirt the police had on Sasha to turn her into a police informant. Whatever the case, creating a scene would only make things worse. This was a long game and she needed to be smart. With a tight inner-circle, this was the closet authorities had ever gotten to the family.

Katherine grinned, "Young love is hard to beat. I can see why Raymond is so infatuated with something like you. You're extremely beautiful... you know... for a black woman."

She held out her hand and traced her finger across Sasha's dark skin, who clearly took offense to that comment, but tried not to show it.

***

At her age, Katherine was used to sleeping early and rising at dawn. It was night time and she was almost ready for bed. Usually she'd hear things around the house, her sons talking or doing things together. The brothers were always so close and now they lived separately to pursue their different interests.

But tonight was different. There was only silence.

She went down the hallway and noticed that no one was in their room. Where had they all gone? She wondered.

There was a slight breeze and she knew the downstairs door was open. If they were outside, then they were being sneaky about it.

For a split second, she considered the possibility that her sons were now collaborating with the police after striking a plea deal. She quickly brushed that ludicrous thought aside. That would never, ever happen. But the question remained, where had they all gone?

She went down the stairs. Still no noise. Some of the lights were on and the side door by the kitchen was open.

When she stepped outside to feel the warm ocean breeze, she was certain that something unusual was going on. It was dark, with the moonlight shining bright, and all she could hear were the waves of water crashing onto the beach.

Her senses were still sharp at her age, then she heard it.

A moan of pleasure. From the softness of the moan, Katherine knew that it could only have been from Sasha. It became as apparent as the moonlight that her son was having sex with this snake of a woman. She fumed, imaging her son's hands and mouth all over this person who could very well put them all in prison. Or what if her son had gotten Sasha pregnant? Unforgivable.

Determined to maintain her stealth in the shadows, Katherine walked gingerly alongside the property to catch what was going on. Whatever this police informant was doing with her son was her right to know.

Turning the corner, Katherine saw it.

Underneath the moonlight, Sasha was naked on the beach, on all fours. Behind her was Raymond, naked from the waist down, thrusting away. The two were having rough sex. They muffled their moans in an attempt to maintain secrecy. Some of the thrusts were slow. Some were fast. With each push, Sasha's body rocked and her face twisted with pleasure.

Out of the shadow, another figure approached the young couple amid the outdoor fuck session.

To Katherine's utter shock, she saw her youngest son Conor stepping in front of them, naked from the waist down, guiding his erection towards Sasha's mouth. The young woman accepted it like they'd done it before.

And there it was. Both of Katherine's young men were sharing this police informant. The oldest son fucking from behind. Her youngest using this woman's mouth. They indulged their carnal pleasures together. Katherine never would have thought that her boys would ever share a woman. She had raised them to be traditionalists in regards to women.

This was alarming. Katherine knew that sex was every man's weakness. She had used it as a weapon against her rivals, hiring beautiful women and recording sexual acts, only to blackmail these men later. It was one of the oldest tricks in the book. And now it seemed like the O'Rourke family empire was at risk from that very same tactic.

In her younger days, Katherine probably would have marched over there, berated her sons, and physically attacked this young woman. Then she would have had her bodyguards take care of the rest.

Now she's an older woman. All she could do was watch.

This was the first time she had ever seen her sons having sex. It was also the first time she had seen her youngest son's penis as an adult, pumping the black woman's mouth, which had a tight O-shape for suction.

Despite being angry as hell and on the verge of tears, Katherine maintained proper composure from her spot in the shadows. A part of her wanted to tip toe back inside and go quietly to her bedroom. Another part of her wanted to keep watching.

This was her reminder that her family had enemies that wished to bring them down. She watched her sons pumping themselves inside of this sexy woman and Katherine realized that this was weakness inside the family.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum," Conor moaned. "Do you want a facial?"

Sasha spit his cock out. "Fill my mouth. Your mother might see me later."

"Good idea."

Fuming with sharp eyes, Katherine watched as her youngest son jerked off, moaned, and filled Sasha's mouth with cum. It was dark so she couldn't see the details, but she knew it was happening.

While the young black woman was swallowing and still getting fucked hard, Katherine tip toed backwards and went inside the home.

*

She was still furious as she prepared for bed and listened to the sound of those three sneakily making their way back inside. With her bedroom door slightly open, she heard them giggling.

Raymond and Sasha snuck away to their bedroom on the other side of the upstairs floor. Conor was still in the hallway, heading towards the bathroom.

Having had enough, Katherine opened her door and looked at her youngest son. She kept a serious expression and her son still looked giddy from the threesome.

"Come over here," she said. "I want to talk to you."

With the tone she took, Conor obediently came over to her bedroom, knowing it was something serious.

"Yes, mom?"

"It's almost 11. Did the three of you go out for a walk on the beach?"

Conor nodded, "Yeah, I know it's late but the full moon is beautiful."

"You're right. It is. Who's idea was it?"

"Well, Sasha wanted to go out for a walk and they invited me."

This was the first time that Katherine had ever caught Conor in a lie during his adulthood. Now she knew she was fighting a losing battle. As it turned out, bloodline and money aren't enough to overcome the power of sex.

Men are too predictable, she thought.

"Do the three of you take late night walks often?" she asked lovingly. "I hadn't heard anything before."

"Oh, we've done it the last two nights, but around midnight. You were probably sleeping."

Katherine pursed her lips and nodded. "I probably was. It sounds romantic. Let me ask you one last thing, what do you think about Sasha?"

A starry-eyed look appeared on Conor's face and it reinforced Katherine's view that men were predictable, especially at that age.

"She's a lot of fun," Conor replied with a cheeky tone. "She's got lots of energy and Raymond really likes her. What's not to like?"

Aside from a great pussy and a useful mouth, Katherine could think of something that wasn't to like about Sasha....

"You're right," she said. "Sasha is very sweet."

"Is there a reason you're asking?"

Katherine could have said something nice to end the night. Or something any normal mother would say when spending a vacation with her son's new girlfriend.

Instead, she felt an urge to peel the layers back. It was time to take a more aggressive approach.

"Open your shorts," Katherine said. "Show me what's inside."

Conor lifted an eyebrow. "Huh?"

"You heard me. Show me your penis."

"But..."

"I'm your mother," she replied calmly. "Do what I say. I don't want to ask you again. Show me your penis, right now."

Naturally, her son was confused, but as always, he complied. Conor reluctantly pulled the front of his shorts open and Katherine bent forward to take a good look. This was the first time clearly seeing her son's penis in adulthood. It was flaccid and still wet with saliva. Sasha had done a nasty job on this cock.

"Looks like your friend is very talented," she said.

Conor was flabbergasted, cock still exposed. "Mom, I... I..."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Sure I did," he blushed and shrugged. "She's hot. And she was insistent that I join."

She flashed a calm, tender smile. "I can't blame you for putting your dick in that animal's mouth. You're young. You'll put it anywhere."

"Please don't be mad."

"We're going to have a family meeting tomorrow. You'll know how I feel. Until then, have a good night, Conor. I love you."

She gave him a gentle pat on the shoulder and gestured that he leave the bedroom.

***

Stepping out of the shower the next morning, Katherine was almost certain she had settled on a plan. That's how she made all of her big decisions, by thinking about it overnight and seeing if it still feels right the next day.

Removing her towel, she took a good look at herself. Her body reflected her middle-age. Her wet hair was pulled back and her face was bare. Once perky breasts now hung. They were the shape of globes with large brown nipples. Her hips were full and reflected that of a mother with two offspring.

Yes, the plan would work. She always made her plans work. That's the kind of mentality you need to survive in a dirty business like the one she was in. Especially when the situation was unprecedented. Her contacts in various police departments weren't able to find out about the informant until this stage. But at least there was still time.

After drying herself, she put on her bra and panties, then she slipped on a red sundress with flower patterns on it. She looked like your normal, everyday mother. Except other moms don't have the same killer instincts.

Katherine waited until mid-morning to proceed with her plan. She had arranged an hour-long massage and spa treatment for Sasha with the island staff. No woman could resist that.

Then she arranged a private meeting on the patio with both of her sons along with the bodyguards.

It was a tightly-guarded secret that Katherine had been fucking all of her bodyguards for many, many years. Sometimes she'd suck a cock in the backseat of her chauffeured ride. When the sons were away, she'd get one of her bodyguards to fuck her anywhere she wanted. If she was in the right mood, she'd have them take turns.

Sadly, that would have to end. Katherine had already informed her bodyguards of the new arrangement, that they'd no longer get to fuck her, or have their dicks sucked at random moment. The truth was, she paid them handsomely and she never cared about their feelings.

With the bodyguards positioned around the patio, underneath a rooftop, Raymond had arrived first. He looked totally relaxed, not knowing what was about to hit him.

"Have a seat," Katherine said. "We're waiting for your brother."

There were two seats arranged so that her sons could sit while watching her give a speech.

Raymond sat down. "It must be really important if we need to talk business while Sasha is getting a massage."

"It's business and private family matters. Sasha isn't allowed to hear this."

That grabbed Raymond's attention.

"Is it something serious?" Raymond asked, snapping out of his vacation mindset.

"Let me ask you something, do you love this girl?"

He was caught off guard. "It's serious enough that I let her stay with us. Why? Tell me."

"I can hear your brother coming. You're about to find out in a minute."

Conor made his way to the patio under the shade. He too was surprised that all of the bodyguards were there watching. It was rare that all the bodyguards would be at the same location at once.

"What's going on?" Conor asked, mildly confused by the scene.

Katherine gestured to a seat. "Sit down. We have urgent matters to discuss and we have to do it while Sasha is still getting a massage."

Both sons were now sitting down while facing her. The boys were your average young males who loved partying and having fun. But they were also smart, and when it came to work, they knew how to be serious and strategic (and even ruthless when it came to protecting the family business at all cost).

The bodyguards were positioned in all corners of the patio, waiting for the official announcement.

"There are new threats to our business," she said, standing before her trusted audience. "Not from the other families, but law enforcement has taken a renewed interest in what we do."

"Did you hear anything specific from our police contacts?" Conor asked inquisitively.

Raymond chimed in, "It's an election year. These politicians need a scapegoat to make it look like they're doing something."

It was pleasing to Katherine that her sons were taking things so seriously. They always did. The loyal sons were sitting upright waiting for whatever she had to say next.

An ordinary boss would have likely just admitted that Sasha was a police informant. But that was too short sighted, in Katherine's estimation. She knew that her oldest son had a short temper and could potentially do something drastic. And she didn't want to destroy their trust in women either.

There was only one plan that was logical to her. Something that would cover all the bases.

Katherine got to the point. "From this point forward, we keep everything tight. We don't discuss business with anyone we don't already know. We don't associate too closely with anyone outside of our circle. It's the price we pay for being the O'Rourke family. There are targets on our back."

As expected, her passion ignited something in her sons. They were proud of being in this family as they always have. It was more than just money and power. It was a matter of upholding traditions and their bloodline.

The determined look on their faces let Katherine know that this was going to work. Even if her boys were timid, she still would have forged ahead anyway. This was pure necessity.

She continued, "The consequence is that neither of you can have a weaknesses of the flesh. Or at least you must be discreet about your desires."

Both of the young men reacted the way Katherine had expected, by looking at each other, wondering if they really just heard that. She took a moment to let the feeling sink in, for them to realize that she was dead serious about this.

"What do you mean, exactly?" Raymond asked.

Of course it was Raymond who questioned that plan, since it was he that brought the date onto their island, into their private family circle.

"It means, no outside women," Katherine said fiercely, shutting down any debate on the matter. "We'll have to be traditional. If either of you get married, it will be with a woman of my choosing. No exceptions. That's the rule."

Her sons were shocked, assuming she had gone crazy. The truth was, she had never thought so clearly in her life.

"Are you serious?" Conor asked.

Raymond added, "What about Sasha? She's my..."

His voice trailed off, not wanting to defy his mother.

"Go on, say it," Katherine dared. "She's what?"

Raymond exhaled. "She's my girlfriend."

"Not anymore. This business is cold and our family must be merciless. Is that understood?"

"I think you're overreacting. I get what you're saying, but this is a little extreme."

"Why?" Katherine asked. "Because you and your brother won't get to have threesomes on the beach anymore?"

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,104 Followers
12