Police Procedures Pt. 01

Story Info
Officer Jim nabs a speeder.
3k words
4.57
7.2k
10
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,829 Followers

Corinne Calders was at the wheel of her Triumph TR-6, and tonight was the night. Her boyfriend Dave Logan had finally moved out of his parent's home and gotten an apartment all to himself, and now, they could get some hot, passionate sex going, without worrying about his parents or her parents barging in on them.

Corinne was vocal, she was a real screamer when she hit orgasm, howling and shrieking out her pleasure, and they needed their own place. She was 18, her boyfriend was 20, and they hadn't been able to get together for 2 weeks. To her overheated pussy it felt like two years. She reached down, and slipped a hand under her dress, cupping her sex gently, feeling the tingles of need starting to prickle at her inner walls.

She was more than ready. She'd gone to the Night Owl boutique, and had gotten was the saleslady referred to as a "cache sex," to Corinne, it was just a fancy French term for a G string. The white panel had a diamond pattern embroidered on it, and she bought a matching demi cup bra, that just barely covered her nipples, the scoop design made her cleavage all the more pronounced.

She had taken her new undies home, and when she stripped naked and put her things on, oh god, she'd looked hot. The panel of her cache sex just covered her vaginal opening, she was glad she'd gotten totally waxed, or else her pubic hair would have been sticking out of the top. The thin string ran right up between her ass cheeks, she got a twitchy feeling from the way it nestled against the tight rim of her virgin ass hole.

Her breasts looked stunning, the scoop design accentuated the cleavage of her 36 C chest. The sleek blackness of her long hair contrasted nicely with the snow whiteness of her undies. Her grey eyes were already smoky with need, she smiled as she put on her dress, Dave was going to be hard as a rock after she gave him a little strip tease, and the image of his hard, fat 8 inches gliding into her, made her growl with need.

*****

Officer Jim Jarvis was just finishing up his dinner at Bob's Diner. He looked up and smiled as he saw his waitress, Bettie Jo Paige, approaching. The owner of Bob's Diner had gone with a retro look, and the waitresses wore the tight, pink uniforms that had been popular back then.

Bettie Jo filled out her uniform very nicely, he loved the way her hips filled out her lower part, and the way her chest pushed out the top part. She was really put together all right, a solid body, not fat but big, Ummm, the nice wide hips, and the big, luscious melons made his cock perk up.

She was 5'11" inches tall, just an inch shorter than his 6' height, he was a sucker for tall women. He noticed, as she approached, that she had unbuttoned the top three buttons of her uniform, and she made a point to bend down towards the table, encouraging Jim to feast his eyes on the well-displayed cleavage of her 38 D chest, which Jim was happy to do.

"Is that all for today Jim honey?" she purred, her blue eyes glowing with need. "Or is there something else you'd like to have?"

The lust-fueled smile made his cock pulse, and Bettie Jo noticed the straining at his pants, oh god, it looked like Officer Jim was packing some serious heat.

"Well, I'd...Nah, I couldn't say that", he said, then with a start, realized what he was thinking he'd actually said.

She smiled, and cooed, "Well, if you want to tell me, or better yet, show me what you'd like to have, here's my number. My shift ends at 11 PM, why don't you call me at that number at oh, say 11:15, I'd love to have a strong, good-looking policeman like yourself show me exactly what you'd like to have. And I want to see your personal nightstick!"

She giggled as she quickly jotted down her phone number and address on one of her empty order blanks, and handed it over, Jim took it, he could smell the scent of her perfume on the paper, and he tucked it carefully into the shirt pocket.

He watched Bettie Jo returning to the counter area, giving her ass some extra sexy swing, he couldn't look away from what was the finest rump he'd ever seen. Her long blonde hair was tied up in a ponytail, and it swayed with the rhythm of her hips. At the counter, she turned, her eyes flashing blue fire, and blew him a kiss.

Jim had a full head of steam on when he settled back into his Impala cruiser, his wife had not had sex with him for a month. Ever since their son had been born six months ago, he had to plead with her for some release, sometimes she'd just jerk him off, and then tell him to go to sleep. Actual intercourse was almost a non-happening event, these days.

He'd be off duty at 11 also, and he was going to take Bettie Jo up on her offer. The mere thought of seeing her incredible body, totally nude, made his cock throb. His wife and child were out of town for a week, even if she was home, it would be another sexless night. Fine, if she doesn't want me, Bettie Jo does, and after work, he would be riding Bettie Jo's incredible body.

He had just started up, and the Impala was ready to ease back onto the highway when that TR-6 went breezing by. He quickly took up the pursuit, and with his lightbar activated and a couple of beeps from his siren, he was relieved when he saw the car steer over to the shoulder and stop.

He had never been in a full-fledged chase, and he hoped that he never would. One of his fellow officers, Bill Smithers, had been killed 2 months ago when his cruiser was T-boned by an SUV that didn't notice the chase he was in and started through the intersection just as Bill's cruiser went through. It was one of the perils of the job.

Corinne was startled when the siren beeped behind her, and a police car's light bar lit up. She looked down at the speedometer, damn, she'd been going at 75 mph in a 60 zone. She'd always liked to drive fast, as she slowed down, and steered onto the shoulder, she felt a chill. She had two speeding tickets outstanding, damn, they issue arrest warrants when they are overdue, and sure as hell those two were overdue.

Jim noticed the model, a TR-6, a 1976 model, and it looked very well cared for, it looked in great shape. He liked the cars made by British Leyland, he owned a 1980 red MGB that he had bought when he was 18, and 12 years later, it still ran like a top, and he always felt the thrill of climbing in and just driving. The TR-6 was a nice model, painted in British racing green, very nice.

His dash cam was not working, so he radioed in, and gave them his position, and what he was about to do. He approached the car cautiously, and when he saw a female behind the wheel, he relaxed just a bit. He shined his flashlight in, and he saw a head of hair black as a raven's wing, grey eyes, and full, luscious red lips.

Corinne said, "Sorry about that officer, I was going a little faster than I should."

Jim replied, "Yes Miss, you were. I can let 5 mph over the limit go, but I clocked you at 15 over, so I'll have to give you a ticket for speeding, I need your license, insurance card, and registration please."

Corinne quickly dug the requested documents out of her purse and handed them over.

"Now, you just sit tight, and I'll be right back."

Jim walked back to his cruiser and started to write out the ticket. He was just about to sign off on the ticket when he activated his computer, and entered the license plate, and just as Corinne had feared, up came the two outstanding warrants. Too bad, looks like whatever plans she has are about to be interrupted.

Back at her window, he said, "Miss Calders, are you aware that you have outstanding warrants? That means that I'll have to place you under arrest, and take you to the station until you can settle them."

Corinne felt the tears start, and she sobbed, "Oh please no, not tonight, please, I'll do anything, anything!!"

Jim could have busted her for attempted bribery with that last bit, but he could feel his cock stirring. The hot, lust-fueled exchange with Bettie Jo had primed his pump, and here was a very hot 18-year-old that had just made him an offer he couldn't refuse. If she was serious, he'd take her up on her offer.

Jim said, firmly, "Miss Calders, you would do anything?"

Corinne realized what she'd said, but she did not want to be arrested, and she blurted, "Yes, yes, whatever you want!"

Jim had to take this, sometimes the only way to deal with temptation was to yield to it.

"Miss Calders, follow my cruiser, please."

She quickly nodded, and as Jim got back in his cruiser, he switched off the light bar and pulled back onto the highway. He looked in the rearview mirror, and yes, she was following him. He had a great place in mind.

Two miles down the road, he signaled for a left turn. An old county road led down to the river bank, and he knew it was well hidden from the highway by a large stand of trees. He was pleased to see her following, he drove carefully, and pulled the cruiser up on the other side of the trees, the river was about 50 feet away, the dark water moving slowly.

Corinne followed and slotted her TR-6 next to the high-powered cruiser. She quickly got out of her car. They were concealed from the highway, and a full moon was up, illuminating the scene.

Jim got out, turning down the police radio. There was no way in hell he was going to let any radio call interrupt him. Having the dash cam out of order was such a stroke of luck. He took her by the arm and led her over to the hood of his cruiser.

"Now Miss Calders, strip, I need to do a strip search!" he ordered, using his police order voice.

Corinne could feel the tingles starting up again, she quickly peeled her dress off and tossed it into her car.

Jim could see she was definitely ready for some action, the tiny G string and the scooped bra really got his motor running. Probably has a boyfriend waiting for her. He'll just have to make do with sloppy seconds.

Her G string and bra quickly joined her dress in her car, she stepped out of her sandals, and he saw her nude body illuminated by the full moon, as she faced him and waited for the next move.

Jim came over, and he quickly had her hands cuffed behind her back.

Corinne felt a thrill of fear and lust combined race through her.

"Now, I'll do the search," he said.

He ran his hands through her long black hair, and carefully felt her breasts, then he swept his fingertips over her nipples, feeling them harden up quickly. Corinne let out a sigh of pleasure, her tits were very sensitive, and she could feel the coursing of her lust as he started to pull and gently tweak at them, her nipples were reddened, and achy, and his fingers working her over made her juices churn. His mouth descended on them, and Corinne let out continuous moans of pleasure as his lips and tongue eagerly went to work on her throbbing tits. Having her hands cuffed behind her back made her lust start to sound, being restrained while he worked over her was wildly erotic, she pushed her chest forward, eager to get as much contact as she could between his mouth and her nipples.

When he lifted up, her nipples were wet and shiny with his saliva, she could feel the juices of her need dripping from her pussy. He turned her around and bent her over the hood of his cruiser. She could feel the heat of the engine through the hood of the Impala.

"Now, we have to inspect your openings to make sure you will not smuggle anything into lock up with you."

His hand reached down, and he gently slid a finger inside her gushing center, Corinne moaned loudly, it felt so good, oh god, she just wanted to get fucked hard. His finger slid around and around her tight pussy walls, then it came up, poised at her ass hole, and slid in. Umm, oh god, the feel of her virgin asshole taking in a finger made her body light up, it was beyond spectacular.

His cock was throbbing, 9 inches of rock hardness, he quickly opened his uniform pants, to let his cock surge out. He uncuffed her hands, then ordered her to lift her arms above her head, and recuffed her.

"For not paying your earlier speeding tickets Miss Calders, I think you have earned this."

Corinne felt the hard smack of his hand against her right ass cheek, and she squealed with a mixture of surprise and pain. She hadn't been spanked since she was 8, and she squealed again as his hand landed a hard smack on the left ass cheek.

SMACK...

SMACK...

SMACK...

SMACK...

The hard smacks were warming her ass up, she felt the red glow building, and she felt the gathering storm deep inside her. The pain was igniting a huge fire of lust, and she started to moan with pleasure, rather than pain, as she surrendered to the spanking. After 5 hard smacks to each cheek, she felt his cock nudge against her more than ready pussy.

"Do it, do it, fuck me hard, fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!" Corinne howled, desperate to have the burning fire inside her quenched.

He grabbed her hips, and in one hard push, his cock was engulfed in a burning, gushing vortex of lust, holy fuck, it was the hottest, tightest pussy he'd ever taken.

Corinne felt the hard, stiff 9 inches opening her up, forcing open the tight walls of her pussy, until he had his entire 9 inches lodged deep inside her. His groin smacked against her well-spanked cheeks, oh fuck, that felt so good.

Her mind's eye saw what it looked like; her naked body stretched over the hood of his cruiser, her hands cuffed above her head, his bone-hard cock stuffing her pussy over and over, taking his pleasure, deep, so deep inside her.

Oh yeah, Corinne felt something click into place, she surrendered to the hard, driving thrust of his 9-inch log, her pussy walls gushed out a fresh load of lava hot juices, bathing the cock ramming her. The pulses of lust shooting through her tunnel put her in another world of burning lust, nothing mattered except to get fucked hard and make that huge cock explode inside of her.

"Oh yeah, give it to me", Corinne howled, "Let me have it! I want you to fuck me as long as you can! Give me all you got, officer, fuck my cunt, fuck me! I'm so fucking hot, I want to feel that huge load spraying all over my cunt, fuck me, fuck my burning cunt! Holy fuck, slam my pussy! Fuck me, fuck my fiery fuckhole! Fuck my overheated cunt! Fuck my brains out!!"

Jim laid it into her, gripping her hips tightly, and gave her a real doggy style power fuck, reaming her out, his 9 inches nudging against her cervix. His cock felt the rush of hot juices surrounding his cock, he could hear the wet squelch as he powered his straining cock in and out of her. He reached under her, his fingers found her straining clit, and he ran his fingers around it, making circles, he held off his orgasm as best he could, and hoped she'd reach orgasm before he did. He wanted to feel the tight clutch of her inner cunt walls milking at his prick as he exploded.

Corinne could feel the surge of orgasm racing at her, she howled out, "Yes, yes, cum in me, oh fuck, yes, yes, YESSSS!"

She let out a loud, piercing scream as it slammed into her, she could feel her cunt clutch tightly at Jim's cock, and that did it.

He growled, "Oh yeah baby, gonna fill you, gonna cream all over your cunt, yeah, YEEAAAHH!"

His cock swelled with a massive urgency, piercing her cervix as he reached full extension, Corinne howled as she felt the stretch, and Jim grunted loudly. His cock was right at the entrance to her womb, and he exploded, he pulled her as tightly against him as he could, and held his prick there, letting the racing spasms milk at him.

Corinne could feel a rush of warm wetness being pumped through her cervix, splattering all over her womb, as the officer's cock pumped a flood of cum deep inside her. She could feel tremors of excitement through his cock as he filled her, flooding her eager teen tightness. The feel of his rich, liquid warmth jetting into her made her pulse convulse again, as a second orgasm rushed at her from nowhere, bringing another shriek of pleasure from her.

Jim could feel her pussy clench tightly at him again, oh god it felt so fucking great as he grunted and groaned, squirting 8 thick ropes of sizzling sperm deep into her tight gripping receptacle, emptying his cock deep into her womb. She squirmed around wildly on his prick, her body shuddering in orgasm, her pussy quivering and spasming wildly, sucking and milking greedily at his throbbing cock, draining his balls into her eager, hungry tightness.

groomleader
groomleader
2,829 Followers