Police Training Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My bra is slipped over my shoulders and discarded, and my panties are the last item removed. Without looking back at him, I climb into the luxurious waters. It only takes a few moments for me to hear the door bang open.

I hear scuffling as I assume Nic is walking and trying to get his jeans off at the same time. He's at the edge of the Jacuzzi when I place my hand on his chest, stopping him. "Ummm, this is my Jacuzzi. I opened it up and got it working. Maybe I want to enjoy it alone for a while."

"Oh, come on." His looks cold, his hands are cupping his shrinking package. "It's freezing out here. Let me in."

"I dunno. I kinda like all the open space. Maybe if you beg me nicely, I'll consider letting you in."

I try not to laugh as the shock crosses over his face. "You little shit." He pulls my hand off his chest and hops into the hot water, sinking quickly into its embrace. He is submerged to his neck as the water warms his body. "I see you grinning over there."

"It was funny. Just your face when I told you to beg. Priceless."

Nic puts on a fake pouty face. "My little guy was cold. Shrinking and cowering, he might even have frost bite. He might never come out again!"

I swim over and slowly straddle his legs. "Awww. Poor little guy." I reach under the water until I find the poor thing. "It's OK, little guy. It's nice and warm here. And if you come out to play, I bet I can find an even better place for you to recover." I nibble on Nic's earlobe. "It's warm, and wet, and snug." Nic is groaning as I gently tug on his pliant cock. "Hmmmm. Doesn't that sound wonderful?"

"You're killing me here. I came twice already."

I'm still in the mood to tease him some more. "Weren't you the one who boasted I'd never be left unsatisfied?" I start slowly rocking in his lap, my breasts pressed against his chest. "Or are you all talk and no...Eeeeeek!"

Nic spins suddenly and presses me into the corner of the hot tub. Ooohhh I found a button! He seems to know all my triggers; it's good to know at least one of his. He spreads my legs with his knee and delves two fingers into my pussy. His mouth finds mine as he starts finger fucking me. His fingers curve around inside me until they find my G-spot. Then he focuses solely on that one spot. My body starts twitching and my breath catches. "Anytime you want to cum Lizzy, all you have to do is ask. I love watching your body explode at my touch." I stare up at the sky helplessly. His words are washing over me, drowning out the sloshing of the water surrounding us. Soon the stars go out of focus, my back arches forcing my chest out of the water, and my body explodes.

He sits back down in the Jacuzzi, pulling me down beside him. He lets me recover, keeping me from slipping under the water. "I could watch you cum all day, Lizzy. Be careful what you wish for."

I slap him on the chest. "You ass. Stop that."

"What? You wanted to fuck, so I fucked you."

"I wanted to tease you. I didn't want to get bullied and forced to orgasm. That was not in any way a romantic gesture, don't do it again. When I'm on top you stay on the bottom, got it?

"Mmmmm. But I like being on top. I like watching you struggle to overpower me; you jiggle in all the right places." He buries his face between my breasts.

I slap the top of his head. "I don't jiggle!" He looks up at me with a big grin on his face. "When I'm teasing you, you stay down, got it?"

He's licking the inside curve of my breasts. "Isn't the point of teasing me to get me up, not to stay down?"

I move to punch him again, he knew what I meant, but he grabs my hands and pulls them under the water. I glare at him. "You know what I meant! When I want to be a top, you stay down. Understand?"

He pulls a nipple gently between his teeth. "Mmmm. OK. And when I'm in control, you just lay back and enjoy yourself."

"Ahhh. No." He stops tormenting my breasts and looks at me. "I'm the girl. I get to decide top or bottom. You just sit back and thank your lucky stars I'm with you." I grin down at him, mischief lighting my features.

"Hmmmm. That doesn't sound very fair. I don't like those rules."

I wrestle my arms out of his grasp and run my fingers through his hair. "Well, they're girl rules." I start laying gentle kisses across his face, avoiding his lips. "They're not supposed to be fair. That's why they're called 'girl rules'. Otherwise they'd be called something stupid like 'equality of the sexes in spontaneous, kinky sexual situations' and that just doesn't have the same glorious ring to it like 'girl rules' does. Girl rules. Girl rules. Girl rules. Girl rules. Girl rules. Girl rules."

And the tickle torture commences until I'm forced to scramble out of the Jacuzzi. I grab all the clothes as Nic shuts down the hot tub, and we both run naked into the warm house. We meet up in the kitchen and he wraps his hands around me from behind. "Girl rules."

I get my belly pinched and we both start laughing again. "Are you hungry? I could make us some dinner."

I look up at him doubtfully. "You can cook?"

A look of fake shock crosses his face. "I can whip us up a glorious dinner while you're in the shower. You'll be singing my praises after the first bite."

"I see the ego extends into all things Nic."

He grins and swings me around. "Absolutely. Now please go get that sexy ass in the shower, and I'll rustle us up some grub." He swats my ass as I'm laughing and walking away.

"You're an ass."

I take a quick shower to rinse off the Jacuzzi chemicals. I decide to go casual for dinner, so I slip on a red cami and black panties. That's casual, right? I go down to tease Nic with my new outfit, and he's actually busy at the stove. I forget my plan to tease him. "Oh, that smells delicious! What's for dinner?"

He turns to me and smiles, but the smile freezes on his face and he lasciviously looks me over from top to bottom. "Ahhh. What?"

I laugh. "What. Is. For. Dinner?"

"Oh, yeah. Ummm. Chicken marsala." He goes back to stirring.

"You made chicken marsala while I was in the shower?" That seems awful quick.

"First, you were in there for a while. Second, I just had to fry up the chicken and let it finish cooking in the sauce. There aren't that many ingredients, Lizzy. Simple but delicious."

"Hmmmm." I'm not sure if I should believe him. I hop up onto a stool at the kitchen island to watch the sexy half-naked man cook. "I'll reserve my decision until after I've tasted it."

He gives me a dirty look. "I aim to impress this weekend, Lizzy." We chat while he finishes up the meal, taking two soft breadsticks out of the oven with his bare hands. His aim is pretty good as he tosses them onto the two plates on the kitchen island, before blowing on his fingers.

"Aww. Poor baby." He glares at me while I laugh. I stop laughing as he flicks one breadstick from my plate onto his. "Hey! I want a breadstick too."

"Too bad. That's what you get for laughing at me. And questioning my cooking skills. And keeping me in the cold outside the Jacuzzi. And wearing that sexy barely-there outfit in front of me."

He stirs the meal one more time, and brings the pan over to the island. While he's serving I reach over and take a breadstick. He stops to watch my thievery. With a mischievous grin I slide the breadstick in my mouth and slowly pull it out before licking it from one end to the other. "Can I have this one, please? It's so delicious."

Nic just stands there watching me before he speaks, enunciating every word. "You are a bad girl."

I just smile. "I thought I was a wicked great girl." We stare at each other before we both burst out laughing.

"Brat." He slides a chicken breast onto my plate and tops it with some mushroom sauce. "Eat your meal." He serves himself the rest of the chicken marsala and sits down.

It's really good. I'm surprised, but don't say anything. We eat in silence for the first few bites. "Well? How do you like it? Is my cooking up to par?"

Just like he did at the auction, I take another bite and savor it. "Actually. Surprisingly. It's very good. If I didn't think it would inflate your ego to enormous proportions, I might have even said it was delicious."

He reaches over the table and grabs my breadstick, taking a big bite off one end. "Tease, you only get half a bread stick for that comment." We have a child-like fight over the dinner table until we're both laughing so hard our sides hurt. "Enough. Eat your dinner."

I stare at him. "Wow. I thought only my mom had the magic power word - 'enough'. Very impressive, Nic."

"I have decided you need a bit more of a firm hand to control you. We'll see how this goes for a while."

"Control me? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha Good luck with that, buddy boy. Never gonna happen."

"Eat your dinner." He's got his sexy smile going, which distracts me from his shirtless torso. Damn, he's a sexy man. We eat and talk, easily relaxing into something resembling a normal dinner. I watch as he cleans the dishes and sets them aside to dry. "Now what?"

"Ah, dessert. Dessert usually follows dinner."

Nic looks around the kitchen. "Umm. I don't have any dessert. Dessert is for special occasions, likes birthdays and holidays."

"What! There's always room for dessert. And you don't think this is a special occasion?"

He looks at me, judging the sparkle in my eye. If he says 'yes' and didn't bring any dessert, then he's a liar. If he says 'no' then he's just in trouble. I watch the gears turn in his head, looking for a way out of this mess. "You're right. I should have brought dessert. How about tonight I make it up to you with a back rub, and tomorrow I'll think of something sweet."

You can't really argue with that. "Very smooth, Nikolai. Very smooth. I accept the back rub in lieu of dessert." He's got this big smug smile on his face. He wiggled his way out of a tight spot. The gypsy in him must be ecstatic right now.

We go to the living room. After rearranging the coffee table, Nic places some pillows on the floor and helps me lie down on them. Starting from the back of my neck all the way down to my ankles and back up again, he gently massages my back, ass and legs. I'm almost falling asleep under the strong hands gliding over me, soothing me.

Soft gentle kisses are placed along my spine, as Nic repositions himself straddling my knees. My panties are slipped down. I don't resist as he gently pulls my arms down to my side. The first tingle that something is wrong is when my wrists are pulled behind my back, clasped tight in his strong grip. "Hey?"

"Shhhh baby. Now it's time for my dessert."

I try to free my arms. "What are you doing?"

"If I remember correctly, I still 'owe you ten' from the charity event. And with your bad behavior tonight, I should add a few extra for good measure." Fuck! He's going to spank me. I struggle in earnest to free myself. "Keep struggling. I love watching you squirm."

"Nic. Come on. Let me go. I'm not a child."

His lips caress my ass cheeks. "No, you're definitely not a child." The raw hunger in his voice terrifies me.

I am not prepared when the first smack hits my left cheek and I cry out. His grip never lessens on my wrists and his lips press into my stinging ass. Soon the lips leave and another blow lands on my other cheek. Holy fuck that hurts, but it also makes me tingle in places deep inside me. It takes an eternity to dole out the spankings; I'm guessing fifteen in all. By the time he's done, my breathing is ragged and my ass is on fire.

Nic releases my wrists and lies on top of me, his weight pressing me down, the coarse material of his jeans digging into the burning flesh of my ass. "You're so beautiful with a reddened ass. Your whimpers and moans make me so fucking hard. I bet you're soaking wet and ready for a good hard fuck. Huh, baby? Tell me what you want. Tell me you need my cock."

I struggle and he just laughs at me. His fingers delve between me and the pillows, searching for my core. I know how wet I am, but I won't admit it to him. I try to throw him off, but he's larger, stronger, and has a better position on top of me. His fingers find their way between my legs.

"Mmmm. Wet and needy, I see. You can deny it all you want, but your ass was made for a good spanking." Two fingers press into my pussy and I can't help but moan. Nic opens his jeans and I feel the heat from his cock against my sore ass. Another moan escapes my lips. He laughs again. "I would make you beg, Lizzy, but right now I need you so fucking much."

The arm snaking under me suddenly lifts my hips up off the pillows. It only takes a second for his cock to find my weeping tunnel. My breath is forced out as he slams into me again. This angle gives him a deeper penetration. I feel like I'm getting split in two.

He stops. Completely. We stay motionless as I catch my breath. I wait, but still he doesn't move. "Ya know you're supposed to move back and forth, right?"

"You feel so good wrapped around my cock, Lizzy. I could stay like this forever and die a happy man."

"You ass." I start rocking my hips back and forth and I rewarded with a low moan from Nic. "You start slowly, like this. Then you gradually get faster and faster. Like this." I pick up the pace.

"You're killing me, Lizzy." Nic drops his head down next to mine. "Just let me enjoy this."

"Poor old man. Can't keep it up?" Taunting will get me what I want. Fuck him and his begging.

"Bitch!" Yes! Slowly he starts fucking me with strong sure strokes. He settles into a rhythm with long slow strokes, easily building me up. His lips caress my neck and shoulders, with soft seductive whispers in my ear. I brace against the floor, to keep from getting pushed forward. Expert fingers dance across my clit, driving me insane.

He slows down, letting my body pull back from its impending orgasm. "No no no no. Keep going. Don't stop."

Nic chuckles behind me, his warm breath against my ear. "I don't know. I might be too old to keep up that pace. Slow and leisurely might be more my speed."

"Aww Come on. I was teasing." I reach behind me and swat at him. He just laughs some more. "Come on." I try increasing my speed, pressing back into him, but the arm around my waist tightens, holding me hostage against his front.

"I think it's time to introduce you to some 'man rules'. When I'm on top, you stay down." I believe the word fucker might have slipped out of my mouth at this point. "Bad manners, like swearing and pinching, will earn you spankings. For someone who clearly enjoys a good spanking, this might be a hard lesson for you to learn. I won't mind teaching it to you again and again and again." Nic nibbles on my earlobe as I try crawling forward, but his grip is too tight. I try kicking him, but the pillows are getting in my way. "Taunting me will not get you what you want, but taunting you is usually quite enjoyable. I love it when you struggle and fight me. I love everything from the gleam in your eyes to the tremble in your muscles as they prepare to fight. I love wrestling with you. I love fucking the angry right out of you." He pulls back and slams into my core; my scream echoes in the large room. The long plunging strokes get faster and faster until I can't take it anymore. My whole body contracts and explodes. I am barely aware of Nic's continued motions. As the orgasm washes over me, I collapse down onto the pillows, my body limp and plaint under the man still fucking me.

Nic's body tenses up behind me; with a shout of his own, his release floods my core. He collapses on top of me, panting as hard as I am. After a few minutes I push myself up and roll him off me. "Your man rules suck." He just laughs and pulls me onto his chest. We lay there for a long time recovering.

I can't keep myself from yawning and soon I'm drifting asleep. "Lizzy, when did you sleep last?"

"Hmmm. Ummm. I worked the midnight shift, so maybe 9 or 10 last night. That was only a few hours' nap though."

Nic starts getting up. "Jeez Lizzy, that's almost 24 hours ago. Time for bed."

He helps me up. "I'm not a kid. You can't put me to bed."

"Lizzy, you can barely stand, what are you going to do about it?" He folds his arms across his wide chest and stares down at me. "Please, let me put you to bed."

I grumble. "Fine." Nic just shakes his head and smiles.

Upstairs and into the bathroom. I take a quick shower and get ready for bed while Nic turns down the sheets. He has a shirt on when I come out. Bummer. I climb in and he kisses me chastely on the forehead. "Aren't you coming in?"

"It's 8:30. That's a bit early for me." He gives me a lop-sided grin.

"Fine. I'll just bounce on the bed all by myself then." I stick my tongue out at him. He laughs and kisses me, calling me a bad girl before He turns to leave.

"Night, Lizzy." I'm asleep almost immediately. I don't know if it's from the long day, or all the sex.

I wake up and it's pitch black out. I don't know where I am right away. The huge windows give me my first clue. Then I shift carefully to look at the other side of the bed. Nic is sleeping on his back, one arm up and under his head. The sheets are pulled down to his waist and his other hand is resting on his abdomen. I stop and stare at the gorgeous creature in my bed. How the hell am I supposed to say goodbye to him.

The reason I woke up makes itself known again. I carefully slip out of bed to use the bathroom. There's no clock anywhere, and I think my phone is downstairs. Best guess is it's around 3AM. I wash my hands and face, brush my teeth, and just stare at myself in the mirror. This is a last hurrah. I know I can't see him again after this. I tell myself not to get involved, just enjoy the experience.

Silently I walk back to the bed. Nic is still sleeping soundly. A wicked thought crosses my mind as I notice Nic is sporting a small 'tent' in the bed sheet. Crossing over to the other side of the bed, I carefully pull the sheets down even farther, exposing a beautiful semi-hard cock.

Nic shifts a little as I climb on the bottom of the bed. I stay motionless as he settles back to sleep. With a wicked grin, I lean in and take a tentative lick across the head of his cock. It twitches, but he doesn't move.

Another few licks, and he starts squirming on the bed. Taking the head into my mouth, I dance my tongue across the slit on the tip. I know the instant he wakes up, his whole body tenses as he lifts his head to look down at me. We stare at each other for an eternity, the head of his cock still in my mouth. With him watching, I slide down to about half his length. Without a word, Nic drops his head down onto the pillow.

I begin a slow, languid blowjob, teasing his head, shaft and balls. Every once in a while his hips flex, trying to get himself deeper. Occasionally I see an arm reach toward me, only to stop midair, before returning to its original place. I relish the power I have over him. It doesn't take long for his cock to get hard as steel. Eagerly I lap up the precum dribbling out of the tip. "Oh god, baby. You're killing me here."

"Girls rules, remember? I'm on top now. Just suck it up, buttercup." His head shoots up to glare at me, but he just drops it back down again.

Both hands cover his face and he starts making almost painful sounding noises. OK OK OK. There's teasing, and then there's just plain mean. Time to finish him off, adding in hand movement, I begin to give him oral in earnest. Soon I'm rewarded with a shout and a mouthful of warm salty cum. A few more licks to clean him off, and get every last drop he offers.

I crawl up his body until I'm looking directly down into his dark eyes. "See, girl rules aren't so bad." I grin down at him and he just rolls his eyes at me. He checks his phone and I see that it's 3:37. He wraps his arms around me and we snuggle in for more sleep.