Police Training Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I wake up, it's light outside, and those same dark eyes are looking down at me. His elbow is propped up on his pillow, and his head is resting in his palm. From the mischief in his eyes, I know he's up to something. Then I feel the twitch against my clit. His smile widens as I look down my body. Under the blanket, at the junction of my legs, is a bulge where his hand is. I look back to him. "You washed your hands before going down there, didn't you?"

He laughs. "I licked them first. Does that count?" He flicks against my clit again.

"You ass." I gasp as he pinches my clit, not enough to really hurt, but he's got my attention.

"We're going to have to work on your manners. A new man rule is that when I'm in a position to give you an enormous amount of pleasure; you should try to be polite to me. Calling me an ass is not polite. And I believe we already cover the swearing rule yesterday."

I glower at him. He pinches a bit harder. "But calling you an ass is a term of endearment. Do you really want me calling you Snookie Poo, or Cuddle Bunny?"

"You will NOT call me either of those names. Ever." He copies my glower.

"Good. We agree. You're an ass then." I can't help but giggle as he tries to work out what just happened.

"No. Wait..." Stupid man rules. I don't let him think of a response. I lift up and capture his lips with mine. He growls, but doesn't break away. Yeah for small victories. He forgets about the man rules and starts working his finger against my clit. Soon he's rolling on top of me, my legs spread to give him access. He buries his face into my neck as he enters me. "Fuuuuck."

We fall into an easy rhythm, nothing desperate or intense like before. Just a nice slow morning fuck. His lips find mine again. His arms snake behind my back and his hands curl around my shoulders, holding me tightly in place. In the dark husky sexy voice I've come to know and love, "I haven't forgiven or forgotten. Your attempt at a diversion, while arguably successful, will not save you. Your ass is mine for the next three days, Lizzy. All mine."

That dark dominant bad-ass attitude just makes me want to torment him even more. "Aww Snookie Poo, you'll figure out who's in charge here soon enough. And I'll give you a hint: It's not you."

Nic stops. Not just slows down, but he completely stops. Everything is frozen. Shit. "OK. OK. I promise I won't call you Snookie Poo ever again." Nothing changes.

Something's wrong. I can tell by the look on his face. He's furious, but trying to keep his face calm. Then it happens. Shit. Nic slowly pulls his arm out from under me, under my pillow. And there, looking smaller in his large hands, is my Glock 22. Shit.

He looks between me and the handgun a few times, like he's trying to figure out what it is. He rolls off me onto his side of the bed; most of the sheets go with him. It seems so strange having someone else handle my weapon, but I don't want to be the first one to speak. He lies there, looking at the gun. Ignoring me. He pulls out the clip and the sounds echoes in the absolute silence. Then he empties the round out of the chamber. He casually, almost flippantly, holds the gun out above me. Tentatively I take it and hold it to my chest. Nic puts the clip and the extra round on his nightstand. He climbs out of bed, grabs some clothes from his travel bag, and leaves the room. Shit.

I can't help it. My instincts are screaming at me. I roll over and grab the clip and the extra round. I click the round in the clip and insert it back in my gun. With a lump in my throat, I load the chamber. I let the misery take over and I collapse onto Nic's side of the bed. His scent washes over me, torturing me. This was supposed to be a fun bon voyage. I wasn't supposed to care. I know how bad this looks. I hurt him. I care that I hurt him, which is even worse.

It's almost a half an hour before I roll out of bed. Using the bathroom and getting dressed gives me time to think. I need to talk to him, but he looked really pissed off. This is not going to be enjoyable.

Nic is drying some dishes and putting them in the boxes I used to haul in groceries yesterday. He sees me but doesn't speak right away. I stand in the doorway watching him, waiting for him to start. He finishes with whatever he was doing, leans against the kitchen island, folds his arms across his chest, and stares at me. We stay like this for a while, both trying to figure out how to proceed.

"You brought a gun into my bed. Our bed."

No way around that one. "Yes."

"Yes? That's all you have to say? Yes." His face is blank, but I can still hear the fury in his voice.

"Yes, I put my gun under my pillow. I had planned on putting it in the nightstand, but the nightstand has a glass top, and no drawers. So I went with plan B."

"Plan B. Cute name for it. So, were you planning on arresting me, or just putting two in my head some night when I was sleeping?" He said that with a sneer.

"Neither. It was for my protection."

"Protection from what, exactly?"

"From you." The sneer leaves his face, and he just stares at me. "I came here alone. My friends, my partner, and my family all think I'm in Boston Christmas shopping. If you choose to do anything to me, no one would ever know."

"Do what to you? I'd never hurt you."

"You're a criminal Nic, and a ruthless one at that, from the stories I've heard. I couldn't completely put it past you to try and hurt me or my family through me. Kidnapping, murder, torture."

"I would never hurt you, Lizzy. I swear. You have to trust me on that."

"I don't 'have to' do anything. Trust takes time. I barely know you. I have a lifetime of bad stories about the Kerchenko's, and just my gut instinct is telling me to go against all that. I'm not sure about anything right now. But I will tell you this; it never even crossed my mind not to bring my weapon. Walking into an unsure situation unarmed was never an option."

Again we just stare at each other across the table. "Why did you even come here if you had all these doubts?" That didn't sound like an accusation. It sounded like he really wanted to know.

"Part of me wanted to make another great memory. The other part wanted to say goodbye."

"We haven't even talked yet. It sounds like you've already made up your mind about us." His face is completely blank. I can't read any emotions from him anymore.

Time to be a grown-up. Being a grown-up sucks. "Nic, there is no 'us'. There can never be an 'us'. I've been trying, but I haven't found one situation where I don't get hurt. The longer we keep this going, the worse it's going to be. This has to be goodbye Nic. There aren't any other options."

"It doesn't. We just have to try."

"Nic! We can't keep sneaking around, my family will find out eventually. I can't just go home and tell them I've found this really great guy. Their first question will be 'Who is he?' My career is over if anyone finds out about us. I might not get fired, but no one will want to work with me. And I'd never be given a promotion. You're never coming over for Sunday dinner or any holiday parties. This needs to be a goodbye, Nic. There are no other options. I'm sorry."

"We could be careful. I happen to be pretty good at covering my tracks. No one would ever know."

"And what if I want marriage and kids someday? Are we going to work around that too? Nic, what this is now, is all we'll ever be. Two people sneaking around, nothing more. It can never be more. Is that enough for you? A few stolen minutes here and there. It's not enough for me. It's not what I want."

"We will have more, Lizzy. We just have to figure it out. We belong together. There has to be a way."

"If you figure it out, let me know. But for now, I can't get involved with you. The more I care, the more it'll hurt when all this explodes in our faces. I'm sorry, Nic. I truly am." We watch each other, looking for any signs or clues as to what comes next. Then I turn and go into the living room and look out the large window at the ocean.

In the background a beeper goes off. The sounds of Nic moving around in the kitchen are drifting over to me. I continue to stare out the window. Even the beauty of the ocean isn't enough to lighten my mood. Why did I come here? What did I think would happen? Should I just go home? Why did he have to be a criminal? Why did he have to be a Kerchenko?

Nic's in the living room now. I turn just in time to see him place two plates on the coffee table. He motions me over and sits down on the sofa. I sit down next to him. There's some kind of pie wedge on the plate. "You made a quiche?"

"It's a very good quiche, if I do say so myself. Dig in." I look between him and the plate, I'm going to have to get over the fact that he can cook. I just never saw him as a kitchen person. I take the tentative first bite. Egg, cheese, veggies, and savory spices tempt my taste buds. "Mmmm This is really good!"

"I told you I'm aiming to impress this week, Lizzy. And I need you to keep up your strength for what I have in mind next." He has a suspicious little grin on his face. This can't be good.

"Uuuugh. I not sure I can take much more this morning."

He laughs. "It's not so bad. I was going to suggest we check out the beach."

"The beach? In November? I thought your little guy didn't like the cold."

"Hey! That was a totally different situation last night. I plan on being fully clothed this time."

"Aww. Bummer. I kind of like you shirtless. It's rare to find good eye candy in the morning."

"Brat. And thank you." We're both grinning as we eat the breakfast quiche. When both plates are empty, it's back to serious business again. "Lizzy, the gun can't be in the bedroom. I won't allow it. Yes, I know that word 'allow' will piss you off, but there's not another word for it. That weapon has no place there."

"Did you bring a gun?" I can't be the only one who thought of this.

"Yes. Anytime I'm without body guards I'm armed. I had it in my car. Last night after you went to bed I put it in a kitchen drawer."

"The kitchen's OK?"

"Yes. There are three access points to the kitchen, so I can get to it from multiple directions. The kitchen also covers the garage, the dining room, and the living room. So if someone tries to get in, that's the best room to be in."

"Paranoid?"

He laughs. "It's actually practical. You learn a lot of strange things when you're a 'suspected' criminal."

Now it's my turn to laugh. He won't let that one go. "Dork. OK, so I can put my glock in the kitchen? I'd still have access if I needed it, but it wouldn't be in the bedroom."

"Correct."

I can live with that. Bedroom would still be my first choice, but I can make this compromise with him. I go get my gun from the upstairs nightstand, then out to my car for the gun safe in my trunk. At the kitchen island I look around for a good drawer to use. "Where's yours?"

Nic opens a drawer on the inside wall of the kitchen. Figures, he'd pick the best drawer. He pulls out a CZ 75 SP-01. A little pang of jealously courses through me. "Is that a Shadow? Those are sweet. I almost got one, but it was a little too big for my hand. The glock was a better fit for me." We spend a few minutes on shop talk, discussing the pros and cons of each gun. My gun goes in the locked case, and I put it in a drawer. "There. Happy?"

"Yes. Thank you. You ready for some exercise?"

"If by exercise, you mean going outside, I'm not sure. It looks pretty cold out there."

Nic bumps his pelvis against my hip. "Whatever else could I mean by exercise?" I laugh and roll my eyes at him. Jackets are donned and gloves and scarves are secured. When we're all bundled up I have to tease him again. I just have to. "I gotta pee."

He stops and looks at me like I'm crazy, and I bust out laughing. "Har Har. Brat. I believed you. God, my kids did that all the time to us. So annoying."

We are the only ones on the beach this morning. Obviously, it's the beginning of November, but also I think these are mainly summer houses in this area. The wind bites into us, but it isn't too horribly bad. The sun is out, and the waves are soothing. We chat and relax as we walk side by side in the sand. When we get cold, we turn back toward the house. Nic is walking faster and faster as we go. His legs are longer, so I'm almost running trying to keep up. He glances at me, and I see the mischief in his eyes. Race On.

I bolt first, but I hear him right behind me. I don't stand a chance against his long legs. Shit shit shit. I can see the house in the distance, just past the dunes. Movement to my left, Nic is almost even with me. I swerve into him and he stumbles, losing his stride. I put in a boost of speed, taking full advantage of his misstep. Almost to the dune, I can see the blue stairs that lead to our house. Just then Nic catches up and blows past me. No No No No No

He's too fast. He's pulling away. I trip and fall to my knees. "Nic!"

He stops and turns to see me down. Rushing back to check he squats down in front of me to help me up. I put my hands on his shoulders to steady myself then I push. His eyes get bigger as he's falling backward. Before he lands on his ass, I'm off racing for the stairs.

There's a shout from behind me, but I'm almost there. My hand reaches for the rustic wooden railing. My balance is lost as a strong arm wraps around my midsection and sweeps me off my feet. My fingertips graze across the cold wooden boards. I shout as Nic spins me around several times before placing me on my feet.

I try to catch my breath and my balance. "I touched it. I got there first."

"You cheated. And there was no finish line. No winners. No losers. Just cheaters."

"I didn't cheat, I improvised."

Nic laughs. "Improvised what?"

We start up the stairs together. "Well, I had this gypsy friend once. Cute guy, but he had an ego the size of a football arena." Nic gasps and says how awful that must have been. "It was. So horrible. But anyway, he said that gypsies saw challenges as opportunities. So this was a challenge because you have these mutant-like long legs." He makes a scoffing noise at me, like I insulted him or something. But I continue on with my story. "So I couldn't out run you, so I had to out-think you. And it worked; my fingertips touched the railing first." I make a point to show him the fingertips in question.

We're at the top of the stairs, and Nic wraps his arms around me and we look out over the water. Only two sets of tracks in the sand leading to our stairs. "When you put it that way, I really can't be mad at you. You know that, right?"

"Yuppers, That's a double gypsy whammie. I beat you at the race, and I used your own logic to get away with it. No wonder gypsies have such big egos. This feels wonderful." He squeezes me and calls me a brat. We stand in the chill, soaking up the morning sunlight, talking about this and that. Soon the chill overwhelms the sunlight as we go inside. "Now what?"

"I don't know. What do you want to do?"

I grin up at him. "Didn't we make rules about open ended questions like that during the charity auction?"

"Sassy. I have to warm up first. My little guy's in hiding again." We both start laughing. We wander around the house and he finds a Monopoly game. After adding a few rules that could be considered to lean more toward criminal activities, we spend the morning buying, selling, trading, burning properties, extorting money, and flat out thieving from each other. I have to watch him like a hawk, he cheats! He rolls a 9 on the dice and moves 11 spaces. He buys one house, but adds two plastic pieces to the property. I even caught him tapping one of my hotels over onto his property.

"You know that's not how most people play that game, right?" It was fun, in an odd sort of way.

"Actually there are no rules specifically against any of that. So technically, it's not illegal." We finish putting away the game pieces.

"Why do I get the impression there are more gray areas in your world than mine. And 'technically not illegal' does not mean it's legal."

"Pfft. What are you, a cop?" He grins at me. "Lunch?"

"Yeah. Oh, great and glorious chef. What's for lunch?"

"A great and glorious salad. Mmmmmm. Nom Nom Nom Nom" He starts pretending to eat my neck.

I shove him away. "Dork. Food first. Then dessert." I nibble on his lip. "I gotta pee."

"Aahhh. You're killing me here, Lizzy." I hop away and go to use the bathroom. When I return, Nic is busy in the kitchen. I spend the next few minutes checking messages on my phone.

Nic has plated two salads, and is cutting up a grilled chicken breast. He slides half the chicken on one salad and half on the other. "Lunch is served, my dear. No electronics at the dinner table."

"Yes Dad." I duck as he tries to whack my head. The salad is delicious. We talk and eat. I sit at the island while Nic does the dishes. He turns to me, the top few buttons are open on his shirt and the towel is draped over his shoulder. Damn sexy.

"Seeing as you prepared another lovely meal for me, it only seems fair that I provide the dessert." I climb on the kitchen island and crawl over to the edge closest to him. Using a single finger, I beckon him closer. He complies. Wordlessly, I start opening the buttons on his shirt, my lips feathering against each new inch of exposed flesh. I pull the hem of the shirt out from inside his pants. Slipping it over his shoulders, the shirt flutters to the floor.

Nic starts tugging on the hem of my shirt and easily slips it over my head, discarding the fabric on the floor. He startles me by hopping up on the island with me. He wraps his arm around my waist and tries pressing me back against the hard top. "Hey, girl rules are in effect!" There is a slew of swearing, but he stops. "Good boy." More swearing makes me giggle. His eyes just get darker and darker.

I crawl out from under him and press him down onto his back, positioning myself on top of him. "Hmmm. Let me see. What can I do to you today? Oral? Nah did that earlier." Nic groans as I slip my bra off. "Hand job? Nah, kind of mundane. Don't you think?" Another groan as I slide my hand along the hardness of his cock. "Verbal? Hmmm. Do you want to be my daddy? Or my boss? Ooohhh How about a scared, pimply, little high schooler lusting after his teacher?" All the while, my hands are gliding over his warm soft skin.

"Fuck Lizzy."

I giggle. "Hmmm. That didn't sound like begging to me, little boy."

Nic tries to roll me under him, but I firmly lock his hands above his head. He takes advantage of the opportunity; my breasts are right above his face. He lifts up and latches onto a nipple. My back arches as the sweet pain ignites inside me. "Girl rules, remember? Stay down and enjoy yourself, Nic." I pull back until he releases my nipple with an audible pop.

"I don't think I like girl rules. We're going to have to discuss this uunnngggg." I give his cock a sharp tug to shut him up.

I'm trying to take off my pants, but kneeling over a half-naked man on top of a kitchen island is not making it very easy. "Fuck it." I hop off, and remove the rest of my clothes. Nic laughs at me from the island. "Shut it, you. Lift your ass." He rises up a bare minimum, and I struggle to get his pants off. "Asshole." Socks and boxer briefs are last.

I hop back up on the island. "OK, where were we?"

"I believe you were failing miserably at seducing me. Please continue." He's slowly stroking his cock, a sassy smirk on his face.

She glowers down at him. "Shush you. This isn't some movie where the laws of physics are magically replaced with disappearing clothes." He barks out a laugh and I slap his chest. "Ass. Stop it. You're ruining my concentration."

"By all means. Please. Concentrate away." She hits him again. Sassy fucker. Lizzy shifts until she's positioned above the cock Nic is still stroking. Nic guides his cock until it slips into the entrance, she's wet and ready.