Policeman Who Enjoys Cum Facials

Story Info
Policeman visits gay bathhouse.
1.1k words
4.52
3.8k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a policeman when I started exploring my gay side. I was married to an attractive wife who was sexy and we enjoyed sex together. We were both in good shape, attractive and enjoyed a good life. But I wanted more...

I started having sexual fantasies and masturbated a lot thinking about it. I decided to visit a local gay bathhouse and see for myself. I checked in, got a locker and towel and got naked and covered myself with the towel. Wow, scary and nervous as I walked around looking at the variety of men, boys and every size.

There were numerous monitors showing gay porn and that sure got my attention. As I sat down to watch the porn I noticed several guys stroking their cocks and I wanted to see more. I dropped my towel and started masturbating and got my cock hard. It did not take long before a middle aged man walked over and took my cock in his hand and stroked it for me. It felt wonderful and was a big turn on to see others watching him masturbating. It wasn't long before he was on his knees sucking me. That was such a great feeling and again, so hot to see others watching.

I did not want to cum yet so I pulled him up and thanked him. Well, he wanted satisfied too so he stood in front of me and put his cock in my face. I soon opened my mouth and was thrilled for him to be fucking my mouth. UIn no time at all he pulled out of my mouth and ejaculated onto my face, shooting his cum onto my forehead, lips and neck.

I was not expecting that at all and felt his cum run down my face as I ran my fingers thru his cum. I was shocked, excited and embarrassed as others watched. I took my towel and wiped off the cum only to have another man stand in front of me and I opened my mouth and he was soon fucking my mouth and had his hands on the back of my head, making me take all of his cock into my mouth. Luckily his cock was not huge so it did not gag me and I will admit that his forcefulness really excited me and had me so excited. I was ready to take his cum anywhere and when he did get off he covered my face with his cum and I mean I felt his cum splash all over my face. I couldn't open my eyes yet as his cum ran down my face. I whipped his cum off in order to see and what I saw was another man being fucked in his ass by an older guy and a black man being sucked by a young white kid.

I was in heaven with all of this activity and it was just beginning.

I went to the showers and washed the cum off of my face but felt the urge for more of the same. It seemed I was enjoying being submissive and love taking cum onto my face. t truly turned me on and I wanted more of it.

As I walked around the place it was interesting to see young and old guys sucking and fucking in the sauna, shower rooms, swimming pool and private rooms too. Not everyone was active, some were just watching like I did for awhile.

I found a black man in the sauna with a very large cock in his hand and thought it would be nice in my mouth. I knelt in front of him and took it into my mouth and felt so wonderful to be doing it... something so taboo in my life suddenly became what I desired. I stopped momentarily and asked him to please "fuck my mouth" sand he put his hands on my head and did just that. He gagged me as I dap throated his huge cock and I felt awesome and knew then that I could not get enough. Once he came in my mouth and filled it totally and I had to swallow some and let some drip 9onto my chest, to use as lube to stroke my cock with.

As I walked around some more I started having fantasies of sucking cock while I was working, in my patrol car, and in uniform. The thought got me very excited but I knew I could get caught and loose my job so I would have to be careful and know who I had sex with.

I observed a young stud laying down on a bench and watching porn. He was not playing with himself and I was down in front of him. I kept an eye on him and hoped that he would start masturbating. He did not so I asked him how his day was going and he replied, ''IT WOULD BE A LOT BETTER IF SOMEONE HELPED ME OUT" as he started stroking his big and beautiful cock. I just turned around and lowered my lips over his cock and began to give him a sensuous blow job. I stopped long enough to ask him to. cum on my face when he was ready and he said "sure". As I deep throated his cock I felt his hand on my head and he moaned and groaned and said "here I cum" and he stood up and shot his cum onto my wanton face burst after burst. This kid was loaded with cum and he gave it all to me.

I sat there feeling his cum running down my face and enjoying it all. After awhile I opened my eyes and rubbed my hands in his cum and used it as lube to masturbate. As I did I had the the hand of an older man help me and then he went down on me and gave me a sensational blow job and I made a deposit into his mouth and headed to the shower room.

It was such a wonderful experience for me and I knew I would return for more and also learned how much I loved for men to shoot cum all over my face. I was hooked.

After I retired from the police department I went to work for a security company that sent me all over the US on business. Each year we always went to Las Vegas, New York, Orlando and lots of other cites and I found bath houses in each city where I would visit and satisfy as many men as I could handle. I also invited men to my room and was able to give lots of blow jobs and be a bottom for lots of top men.

I have so much more to share and will write more stories of my experiences, both on and off the job.

Mike. aka. Trisha