Jason's Dad

Story Info
Jason finds his dad isn't as straight as he thought.
2.1k words
4.55
10.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zphude
zphude
44 Followers

To say the vision before my eyes was unexpected would be a bit of an understatement. I'd come home early from work to a house full of noise, and hot, sweaty lust. But let's back up a bit.

I'm Jason. My mom and dad divorced when I was 17 years old. After living with mom to finish high school, I moved in with dad. I took a year off and had a great experience. I got to travel for the first month after graduation, a joint gift from my parents. Then it was on to the workforce.

I'd been living with dad for just a couple of months when, coming home at a decent hour, I walked in on my dad and some beautiful woman fucking in his bed room with the door wide open. Granted, the woman had some nice tits and her ass was small but shapely, but I didn't much enjoy seeing my dad's rear end clenching as he plowed into her from behind, not at first. I knew he had sex, but I didn't need to see it first-hand. It was kind of a turn off, but, to be honest, also a major turn-on. The more I thought about it, the more I jerked off to it, I couldn't picture those beautiful breasts without thinking of dad's hairy butt. Before long, I was trying to sneak a peek whenever he had someone in his room. And at some point, I realized I not only didn't mind seeing my dad's fuzzy cheeks, I kind of liked it. A nice manly pair of buttocks, round and firm, are what my dad had.

Jump forward to my coming home early that day, and I got to see a whole lot more, a different side of my father, if you will. A real eye-opener. A sight I would never have dreamed of. It was a spectacle that changed my life forever.

Work had been slow. I painted houses in my year off, and my boss only had a few indoor jobs, so the rain really slowed things down. We'd finished this last job by lunch, so he gave the team the rest of the day. I drove home in the windy rain just hoping to get inside before the hard stuff started coming. Unfortunately, as I was turning onto my street, the downpour started. So, I parked in the driveway next to dad's Beamer. What was he doing home so early in the day?

I walked in the front door, sopping wet. I removed my jacket and shoes before I heard the noises. Dad was upstairs in his bedroom getting a piece. That I could tell. I heard the unmistakable sound of a slurping blow job. Much saliva was being used on that cock. And whoever was sucking was giving my dad the royal treatment: he was groaning and sighing. I was halfway up the stars when the gagging stopped and I heard my dad's voice.

"I'm ready."

The bed creaked. They were getting into position. I was just looking over the top stair, just out of view when I heard my dad again.

"How do you want me?"

"Just like that, but over the railing."

Wait. That voice...? Is that a...? What the actual fuck? I heard the sliding door open. I crept up to the top step and looked around the corner. My dad's door was open, as per the usual. And what I saw the unbelievable: doggie style but...

My dad was naked on his balcony, bent over, looking over his shoulder as he spread his ass. Dad's face was sloppy and red, his hair matted from the rain. Behind him was the owner of the other voice: a man. A man with a dick much bigger than mine, thick, uncut, and covered in the same slime that covered my father's face was standing behind my father about to impale my dad.

I didn't recognize him. I hardly recognized my dad at this point. I had no clue my dad was getting railed. How long had that been going on? I watched unbelieving as the man pressed easily into my father. Barely a grimace as my father's ass accepted the invasion, but pure lust and pleasure followed. My dad growled his pleasure as the man bottomed out.

"That good, Rob?" the man asked as he ground his hips into dad's back side, followed by a hard smack on my dad's ass.

"Go for it, Kyle. You feel so damn good up my ass. And don't take it easy. I need a good pounding."

As horrified as I was the first time I'd seen my dad fucking a woman, this scene had my cock stiff as a steel rod. I watched as the man, Kyle, pulled back then forced his way back into my dad's behind. Before long and with disturbing ease, Kyle was slamming my dad full force. Both men grunted in their passion. My dad turned his head back to watch Kyle plowing his ass, ecstasy showing on is face.

I couldn't move. Well, I couldn't take my eyes away. My hand was flying up and down my shaft as I watched. I don't even remember pulling my jeans down, but I was standing on the stairs jerking to my dad getting fucked like a two-bit whore. Which is exactly what he sounded like: "Fuck me, Kyle. Deeper! Harder!" between each satisfied grunt.

The rain drops bounced off of both men as they fulfilled their lust. I felt my climax coming far too soon, but I couldn't hold back. I watched Kyle wrap his hands in my dad's thick head of hair I blasted a load as I watched my dad take a thick, meaty cock up his willing asshole.

Then, the shame hit. I pulled my pants up and ran down the stairs. Halfway down the stairs I heard my dad beg to be fucked harder. They wouldn't see me leaving, thankfully, but I had to get away from the action, the sounds, the tingling sensation crawling all over my body. It would be my own secret, not telling dad I knew his. I mean, I have friends that have gay dads, but I never thought I was one of them. Okay, so maybe he's not gay, but he is, at least, into men. All that, and I just stood there, tugging and yanking at myself furiously. I pulled my shoes on and ran out the door, unsuccessfully dodging rain drops to get to my car. Again, I was soaked. Or still soaked, but more so now. I didn't know what to do, where to go, or even if I should go somewhere. Jennifer called. The ring broke me out of a trance, so I picked up.

"Hey, Jenn," I answered.

"What's going on, Jason?"

"Just saw my dad getting fucked." I wasn't thinking. I couldn't stop myself. I was lost in the experience.

"Yeah, right! And I just ate Darla Foster's ass." The sarcasm was thick in her voice.

"I'd love to hear all the details." I was finally coming into my own head again. Still ruminating on the vision of my dad getting stuffed like a Thanksgiving turkey, I at least heard something worth wanking over. "I'll be over in 5."

The drive was quick, though I don't remember driving. Before I knew what was happening, I was parking in front of Jenn's house. We'd been best friends ever since we met at the outcast table in freshman year. We did have a drunken go round at a party once, but really, we were just friends. I never held anything from her. And there she was, standing by her front door with a warm cup of cocoa.

"Did I hear you right? Or are you fucking with my emotions? You know how much I love gay stuff, Jason."

"What did you hear?" I knew what she was going to say. She'd tried talking me into a threesome once, as a safe third, but I wasn't going to do what she wanted.

"I'm fairly certain, and I'd be overjoyed to be right, that I heard you say that you just witnessed your father being anally violated?" Yeah, she loved watching gay porn. At least, I don't yet know that she'd already had an opportunity to realize her dream of watching guys fuck in front of her. The one time she and I did fuck, she tried fingering my ass while she blew me. Just wasn't my thing.

"Yeah."

"Your dad? Robert Gerritt? Getting fucked in the ass? Jason Gerritt's ultra-conservative, straight-laced, upstanding citizen Robert Gerritt takes it up the ass like a homo? No. Can't be!" She was really hamming it up. It felt like she was making fun of me, but I was too stunned to care. Her eyes got wider with each epithet. Her voice sounded incredulous. But...

"Wait, you fucking knew!?"

She smiled coyly. "Couple years back. I was out, sunning by the pool on one of my 'sick' days when I heard something. I was almost certain he saw me, but he never said anything." She paused, reading my face as if waiting for a response or reaction from me, but I just looked an "And?" at her. "I went to the gate between our yards and watched him get fucked from behind. He really does love to look back and over his shoulder, for that eye contact..."

She took her time, sparing no detail. I felt myself harden as she described my father's lust. He was depraved, she said. Said she heard him sigh out that it was the best sex he'd ever had. She said a lot of things that turned me on. But I was also doing the math in my head.

That wasn't that long ago. It must have been just before he moved out of the house. Having witnessed this latest balcony scene, I could picture my mom's backyard, the hedge six feet all the way around except for the four foot wooden gate. I could imagine my father bent over, desperate for it. Looking back, as Jenn had said, into the eyes of his lover. I'd seen the same connection. And I, too, thought my dad saw me... Her last detail brought me back to reality.

"Then, he hopped off, dropped to his knees, and swallowed the guy's cum. What didn't land on his face...."

"Well, fuck!" I took a deep breath. Nothing was going to relieve my straining boner, unless... "I should get home before he starts thinking I'm lost or something..."

"Don't be silly. I see that you're getting off on it just as much as I am." I felt her hands on my waist, rubbing my jeans, playing with my belt.

My dad is a slut for cock. He likes getting fucked. He likes so many things sexually that I never knew - never wanted to know. Well I'll b... No, he'll be buggered. And like it, too, apparently. Who'd have thunk it? I heard Jenn start her story again. I was lost in the passion, my mind seeing again what I'd just seen live not an hour before. Maybe I did want to know about dad's sex life after all.

Her story, with each embellished detail, her elaborate web of love, lust, and wanton depravity brought me to find my cock in her mouth, my knees on her shoulders. "No!" my mind screamed. "Tell me more about my dad getting corn holed!" My second orgasm of the day imminent, she Moved her head down. Her tongue lathered my hole is spit and dug in as far as she could get it. She backed off and slipped a saliva-coated finger along my taint to my hole.

I thought she would stop. We'd talked about it before. She'd tried it before and I didn't like it. I didn't want to try it again. Not interested. Nope. Not gonna ha-a-a-a-pen fuck that felt so WEIRD, but kinda fucking amazing good too. It was happening. Her finger played along the insides of my rectum. Stars swam before me, time stood still, and...

-- I saw His light shine down as the clouds parted above. And so it came to pass that His ecstasy spread throughout the land. And His glory rang down from the heavens. --

"Yeah, you like that. You're a dirty boy likes it up his bum just like his daddy." She took my head back in her mouth. Her fingers found a spot, a trigger, a button, somewhere in my virgin anus. It tickled. I felt warmth spread outward from my crotch. I couldn't have held back if I tried. My body convulsed. The most powerful orgasm flooded through my veins. I nearly blacked out.

She eased her fingers out slowly. "See? It's nice, isn't it.

Lots of pleasure points there."

I couldn't answer her right away. I was out of breath and outside my own body. I guess people can change. I didn't know what to tell her. But, I did know this wouldn't be the last time I let someone play with my ass.

zphude
zphude
44 Followers