Policewoman to Gangsters Moll

Story Info
Ambitious Police officer becomes a gangsters girlfriend.
5.4k words
4.19
37k
47

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First story! Please be kind! :-)

SMASH! Police storm into house. 'ANDY McMINN WE HAVE A WARRANT TO

SEARCH THESE PREMISES' Police swarm throughout the house and find some absolute arch-typical blonde, big fake tits in bed.

'Where Andy?' snarled a policeman.

'What?' The girl looks at the police officer with dull eyes. Either high or thick. The girl was hauled out of bed, but while doing so a little bag of white powder falls out of her pocket. A policeman grins, and puts suspected drugs into evidence container. Girl is taken downstairs into the awaiting police car.

Police are still flooding in, searching every room, every nook and cranny with Sniffer dogs. A cry comes from the bath room. A dog is howling at a cupboard, and police opens it up, with the dogs pouring at a tin of talcum powder.....

.....

New PC Suzanne made to wait outside 'guarding' the back alley. New officers always got the shit jobs she told herself. Turning round, she suddenly sees Andy running out, and rugby tackles him.

'You are under arrest, dirtbag'.

'You ripped my suit,'. Snarls Andy

'You'll get a new set of clothes in prison' smiles Suzanne, as other officers come out of the house to assist her.

......

Suzanne looks on in disbelief as she sees Andy walking out of the police station accompanied by his solicitor. Andy grins smugly at Suzanne as he gets in a very expensive Lexus. Suzanne looks angry at the Lexus as Andy waves goodbye to her with a mocking laugh echoing around the police car park.

'How has that slimeball walked? 'Suzanne asks passing Sergeant.

'That talcum powder take we thought was drugs seems to have turned into actual Talcum powder', the sergeant replies. He went on to explain that no other evidence against Andy personally was found in the house, and his solicitor had pointed out that the drugs on the GF could have been hers and he wouldn't have known. Sergeant says 'McMinn grinned like a Cheshire cat during all the interviews, and never said a word'

The sergeant went onto say that the DCI who had planned the raid had been sent to divisional HQ for a dressing down over the shambolic raid.

The Sergeant says that if Detective Superintendent Rawson had been in charge, and not on holiday it wouldn't have been a fiasco. Rawson had flown back early from his holiday when he heard of the raid, and taken charge of the interviews.

'Rawson nearly hit McMinn because of his attitude in the interviews, he had to be held back by other officers'. The Sergeant sighed 'Mr Rawson is a fine copper, and we need more of him'.

'What happened to the girl?' Suzanne changed the subject.

'She is being deported', he replied. 'Danish or dutch or something like that. Seemed out of it, either thick or drugged up'......

.....

Car park at midnight. Two cars meet up.

Andy open window of car, to be faced with Rawson.

'Hello Mr Rawson, I hope you don't use that language that you called me yesterday to your mother'

Rawson grins 'I had to make it convincing otherwise people wouldn't believe that I was angry that you had walked'.

Rawson goes on to laugh that a junior officer has been suspended for losing the evidence against Andy, when it had actually been him swapping the powders. The officer was a high flyer and tipped to be assistant commissioner or higher one day, but now the highest position he could achieve might be monitoring police overtime.

'So do you have any goodies for me?' Rawson asks.

Andy passes a pen-drive with lists of names, shipments, locations, that Andy's guys on the ground have discovered against new crew that have started up in the local area. Andy also passes over a brown envelope obviously full of cash.

'Do you have what I asked for?' replies Andy.

In return, Rawson passes to Andy a slim file. Rawson asks 'Andy what the fuck do you want that for?'

Andy doesn't say, but looks at the file, studying the contents. Andy grins like a child on xmas day when he looks at the sections marked 'family, spouse, personal information'. He passes the file back to Rawson.

'So why didn't you get my girl off the charges'.

'Too risky' says Rawson, 'she was high as a kite or something, and didn't have expensive lawyer like you did'.

'Shame', replies Andy, as if thinking about a kettle that had stopped working. 'I'm going to miss her, as she could suck a cock like a hoover'. Andy grinned and said 'Need a replacement now....'.

As Rawson and Andy prepare to depart, Andy says 'Oh Rawson, good luck with your interview for the Detective Chief Superintendent post'.

Later that night, Rawson returns Suzanne's personal file back into the filing cabinet......

.......

Suzanne is waiting for her appointment outside the newly appointed DCS Rawson's office. Rawson has a major reputation having smashed a major drugs network (and Andy's rival) before it was completely established. Rawson had been pictured in the newspaper being hailed by the press as a hero, and potential future commissioner of police. Andy had laughed at the thought of having the Commissioner as a drug dealers' partner.

Rawson opens the door, and Suzanne springs to attention. Rawson grins at the young woman's officiousness. Rawson asks her to come in and sit down.

'Constable Smith' Rawson starts. 'Thank you for your hard work in recent times. Superintendent Rathbone has written to me to commend you for your diligence'. Suzanne beams with pride.

'Now', Rawson continues, 'I admire you greatly due to hard start in life being bought up in care, no siblings etc', but may I ask why you don't socialise with your fellow officers outside of work?'.

'I prefer to spend my time reading up on police procedure, best practice and the latest criminological theory'. Suzanne replies.

Rawson grins 'That is exemplary' while thinking what a boring bitch.

'One of the reasons I called you in is your refusal to cow tow to peer pressure of socialising outside work. You are the best candidate for a special assignment. You will be going undercover at an establishment that I have a belief is a major distribution point for the cocaine being circulated in the local area.

'Who owns the club?' Suzanne enquired.

'Our source says that a Russian gangster may own it through a network of overseas companies. I need someone on the ground inside the club to know exactly what is going on'.

Rawson laughed inwardly. The establishment was one of Andy's legitimate enterprises, but was occasionally used for sex work, having stupid, but powerful men, lured in and making sure they became subject to blackmail. Andy had sex pictures of a newspaper editor, judge, MP and a couple of senior police officers that had 'coincidentally' interviewed Rawson for his job......

Eagerly Suzanne asked, 'What do I have to do?'.

Grinning at her apparent keenness, Rawson said that they had arranged for her to have an interview in 2 days' time for a job as a waitress. She must dress attractively but smartly, as this club was for men to wind down after a busy day, but was not a brothel, and any tart would be thrown out very quickly. Men were not allowed to date women from the club and vice-versa. Rawson had to pretend to sneeze to stop himself laughing as Andy had described it as the biggest knocking shop in the south east.

Rawson continued 'I want you to call in tomorrow and announce you are ill, and will be off for a couple of weeks. It is vital that you don't put leave in and tell anyone where you are going, as we know leaks can occur, and this could put you in danger. Don't even tell Superintendent Rathbone. The only people that will know where you are, are you and me.'

Suzanne paused, unsure what to say. Then piped up. 'OK, I want to do it, but I would need training and help in picking the right sort of clothes'.

'No problem', replied Rawson. 'I have a contact that I will put you in touch with for this type of work. She is not a police officer, but assists with undercover operations, establishing persona's, showing what to do in what situation, how to dress etc. Her name is Blackie, and I will ask her to get in contact with you as soon as possible'. Suzanne beamed at this. Rawson was as organised as everyone said. What Rawson didn't say was that Blackie was one of Andy's highest lieutenants......

Suzanne broke into a smile. 'I would love to do this, thank you for giving me the opportunity'. Rawson grinned, 'Finish your duties today, then call in sick'.

After Suzanne had left the room on cloud nine, Rawson wondered what exactly Andy had planned for the silly bitch......

.......

Suzanne finds herself in a dingy back alley looking for an address. Finding a grimy front door, Suzanne tentatively knocks on the door, then remembers how important the assignment, and knocks more confidently.

Slowly the door groans open. Suzanne is faced in the doorway with a tall, thin, pale woman. The woman smiles (without humour or eye sparkle) and says 'Yes?'. Suzanne replies 'Rawson sent me'. 'Good, come in' she says, with more humour in her smile. 'Tell me the minimum, not the name of where you are going, nor who you are targeting' as they walk into surprisingly attractive house. The rooms were uniformly white, with modern and expensive furniture.

Blackie leads Suzanne up the stairs to a large open space with photographic and video equipment dotted around. A makeup counter Several clothes racks filled with different types of apparel are at the edge of the room. Suzanne swore she could see fetish gear, rubber wear, tarty outfits......

'What job does Rawson want you to do?'

'He wants me to be a hostess at the...'

'I said, don't tell me, what sort of place is it' Suzanne nearly jumped at the cutting remark.

'It's a up market gentleman's club' stammered Suzanne.

'OK' Blackie moved to the row of clothes. Blackie looked up and down at Suzanne, like a tiger looks at their prey.

'Try these on'

The clothes were not the sort of items that Suzanne would usually wear. They were smart, but looked tight in certain areas. One dress looked like something that a woman at a cocktail party would wear.

'Where's the changing room?'

Blackie snorted 'There isn't one, strip and stop wasting my time'.

Suzanne gulped at the direct nature of Blackie's words. Slowly, hesitatingly, she started peeling off her clothes. Suzanne stood awkwardly in her bra and pants in front of Blackie.

Blackie sighed 'When I said strip, I wasn't taking the floor, get it all off'. Suzanne reluctantly pulled off her bra, then trying to cover her breasts while removing her pants. Now naked and crouching, Blackie looks down at Suzanne.

'Well stand up straight, I don't have all day....'

Reluctantly, Suzanne begins to straighten her up.

'Very nice, my dear...., have you ever thought of a bit of glamour work?'

Suzanne forgot that she was naked and vulnerable and shouted back at Blackie 'No, I haven't and I won't. Can we not just get on with this? '

'But of course,' replies Blackie passing her the first outfit. This one is going to be fun to change, she thinks....

'Erm.... don't I get any underwear?' stutters Suzanne

'The type of places you will be going, underwear isn't a necessity......' Blackie replies matter-of-fact.

After a few different try on, Blackie nods her head at the latest outfit that Suzanne has on, a black cocktail types dress that leaves nothing to the imagination underneath. Suzanne finds it uncomfortable, too tight in places, but supposes that Blackie is the expert as Rawson wouldn't have sent her here otherwise.

'Excellent, you look exactly right. Let's do your make up now'.

'Make up?' Replies Suzanne.

'Of course. my dear, you really need to look the part'.

Blackie takes Suzanne over to the Makeup counter, and starts busily making up Suzanne's face, looking at different shades of eye liner etc. After 15 minutes, Blackie wheels Suzanne around to look at herself in the mirror. For a moment, Suzanne was shocked. It seemed surreal that this image of gorgeousness reflected back was her.

'Er, wow!' is all Suzanne could say.

'I know my craft my dear' replied Blackie. 'There is a cab outside that Mr Rawson has booked for you to take you to where ever you have to go'.

Almost drunkenly, Suzanne gets out of the makeup chair and walks as elegantly as possible down to the front door, where as promised a black cab is waiting. The driver was reading a porn mag, one girl stark naked on the pages opened. The sight of that made Suzanne want to be sick.

'Good luck, my dear' says blackie as she slams the door shut behind Suzanne.

......

Finding the whole situation surreal, Suzanne sat in the back seat, nervous but also conscious that the cabbie was eyeing her up the whole journey.

The cab glides to a stop outside a non-descript building in the centre of the city. Trying to leave the cab as elegantly as possible, Suzanne notices that the driver may have been looking via his mirrors up her dress. 'Pig' she thinks.

Suzanne presses the buzzer. A slightly whispery voice replies 'Yes?'

'I'm Dorothy Spencer' Suzanne replied using the code name that Rawson had given her.

'Ah, Miss Spencer' replies the voice. 'We've been expecting you, please come up'.

Suzanne opened the door as it buzzed. Walking up the stairs she saw a heavily built man with a fixed smile on his face. 'Please come this way, Miss Spencer, your interview is will be taking place in the office at the end of the corridor. Please follow me'.

Suzanne walked behind the man for a moment, and the man made a gesture for her to open the door. As she did, and walked into the office, she did a double take. Sitting at a desk was non other than Andy, with that same smug grin on his face that had infuriated her.

'Hi Suzanne'. Suzanne blanched at the mention of her real name. 'So nice to see you again'.

Before Suzanne could say anything, a heavy blow landed on her head sending to the floor. Before she lost consciousness, she could have sworn she heard the same mocking laughter that she heard when Andy was driving away from the police station.

Andy and the heavy-set man looked down at the spawled figure on the carpet.

'I hope you haven't got blood on that outfit. Blackie will kill you if you have,' laughed Andy.

.....

Suzanne groggily began to wake up. To her alarm she couldn't move. She was sat in something like a dentists chair. Her hands and feet were tied to the chair. Her head was locked facing towards a large TV screen, and she was gaged. No matter how much she struggled she couldn't move or make a sound.

'Hello sleeping beauty!' that insufferable grin appeared in her face. 'Now, you are probably wondering what Is going on?' smiled Andy.

'You ripped my suit. It was one of my favourites, and cost probably more than your pittance of a salary, and you know what they say, 'Clothes maketh man!'. Andy grabbed a chair and sat opposite Suzanne.

'I don't like it when I lose things, and particularly to silly little girls like you'. His smile turned from smug to sinister.

'So, I'm going to get some compensation from you. Paying me back if you like, but we are going to have some joy doing it'. Suzanne eyes were full of hatred and glaring at Andy.

'Doesn't that sound like fun?' said Andy. 'No?' he frowned comically. 'You are a tough crowd, but my friend Rawson said that you a real stuck bitch, with no friends, no family or close work colleagues, and that you probably counted paperclips for fun'. Suzanne gazed in alarm; Rawson crooked? He was the one she was banking on getting her out of this.

'I'm going to leave you here to watch a bit of tele' he said getting out of the chair. 'Don't worry, all nice, wholesome programme to Educate, Entertain and Inform'.

'Oh, there is one more thing'. Suzanne suddenly felt a sudden sharp pain in the arm. 'That's the other thing, I need you to be open-minded when you watch this stuff'. The heavy-set man walked around into Suzanne vision holding a syringe.

'You will feel a little bit light-headed and may find things a little difficult to follow for a while, but you really don't need to worry about thinking long term, as I can do that for you'.

Andy went to the TV and removed the remote from its holder. He switched it on and a message appeared on the screen: Subliminal messages will start in 15 seconds.

Andy strode out of the room, the heavily set man behind him. 'Let's leave her to cook then'.

Suzanne didn't know what was happening. She felt floaty, like she was sitting on air, even though she was trussed up like a Christmas Turkey.

The message on the screen changed to: Subliminal message in 5 seconds

Suddenly an octopus appeared on the screen and its tentacles started to swoosh around the screen, and Suzanne couldn't take her eyes off the lovely relaxing image of that octopus......

After a few seconds, the octopus disappeared to be replaced by an image of naked woman squirming in pleasure, subliminal messages would flash up on screen telling Suzanne how good it was to be naked, how much she loved to be fucked, that Andy was a really good man, and that she should obey him. The video went on and on for Suzanne, weakening her grip on reality.

After 2 hours, Andy and the heavy-set man returned to the room. Suzanne was in the Chair, eyes glazed.

'Hello Suzanne, ready to get up and see Blackie?' as Andy untied her. Suzanne grinned and nodded. Suzanne was so mind-fucked, she would have happily nodded if Andy had said let's go and jump of a high-rise building.

Suzanne, Andy and the heavily set man walked into the underground garage where Andy kept his numerous cars. Selecting a blacked-out BMW, Andy opened the door for Suzanne to get in and followed her. The Heavy-set man, got behind the wheel and drove out into the street, making the reverse journey that Suzanne had made just a few hours before.

.....

Arriving at Blackie's house, Andy told the heavy-set man to pick them up in 4 hours.

Andy knocked on the door, and Blackie appeared. 'Andy, darling!' she exclaimed. 'Ah, you've bought a new pet'.

'That's right Blackie. Despite your efforts, she still looks a bit dull, and I know you can change all that', grinned Andy.

'I know your requirements, my dear, let's get her inside'.

Suzanne, Andy and Blackie walked up the stairs back to the studio, where Suzanne had been prepared just earlier. Blackie handed Suzanne a gown, and told her to remove her clothes and put the gown on.

Blackie went to work on Suzanne, this time with an almost perverted relish. Suzanne hair was bleached blonde, and eyebrows arched, plumped lips.

When Blackie was finished, she turned the chair around for Suzanne to look at herself. A complete stranger stared back at Suzanne. 'You like what you see my dear?' Blackie asked Suzanne.

'I love it' replied Suzanne. 'I look just so....'

'What, my dear?' Blackie inquired innocently

'Just so, so, so.... fuckable'. said Suzanne. The last word a slight struggle to come out of her newly plumped lips.

From the edge of the room, Andy snorted. Suzanne was still having difficulty with her new outlook. The old Suzanne was still in there. The Doctor had told him when they had first started this project that the old person would remain there still observing what was happening for a while, but would gently disappear after a few days. Andy had liked the sound of that. It gave him a preserve pleasure that someone could feel what was happening to them, while being unable to actually do anything about it......

'Please stand-up Suzanne'. instructed Blackie.

Suzanne did so.

'Take off the gown, and face Andy and myself'

Suzanne did so, without any repeat of the embarrassment had felt earlier.

'Tits aren't big enough,' said Andy.

'I can get implants' replied Suzanne instantly. Nothing gave her greater pleasure than pleasing Andy.

12