Policewoman to Gangsters Moll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Sure, you can babe, and I'll pay for them'. Andy smiled at her. Suzanne beamed. What a great guy Andy was.

Blackie smiled at Suzanne.

'My dear, you are very attractive. Have you ever thought of glamour work?'

Suzanne grinned. No, she never had. 12 hours ago, the thought of being photographed without clothes on would have mortified her, now It was turning her on....

'Could we?' Suzanne said. 'I'd love to show my body off'.

'Of course, my dear' smiled Blackie. 'Let's have a look at what we have that you can wear'.

Blackie took Suzanne hand over to the clothing racks. It was a game, as Andy had already told Blackie what he wanted Suzanne to wear.......

Blackie picked out a white blouse, black skirt with policewoman hat and other police accessories. Sheer white underwear was also given

'Let's try this on first' smiled Blackie benevolently.

Suzanne put the underwear, then then skirt and then the blouse. The blouse was tight around her breasts and made them look much larger.

Blackie positioned Suzanne on the plinth, and started snapping away around Suzanne, getting her used to the camera.

'Just undo a few buttons of your blouse please' Blackie said matter of factly....

Suzanne complied immediately.

'Now bend over towards me'.

Suzanne did so, flashing a large cleavage, and an even larger smile. Blackie could almost feel the soul draining out of Suzanne, as the corruption flowed through her.

'More buttons Suzanne' instructed Blackie. Suzanne grinned as she did so, the blouse was left on one button. Suzanne bra showing fully now.

After a few more pictures, Blackie matter of factly told her to take off her blouse, and remove her bra, then put the blouse back with only two buttons done up. Suzanne did as she was asked, posing as Blackie demanded.

Blackie got some water and splashed it on Suzanne blouse, making Suzanne giggle as she did it. This made the blouse transparent, and Suzanne's nipples clearly visible. Flash after flash as camera took pictures of the formerly uptight police officer now glamour girl.

'Ok Suzanne. Take the blouse off. It's time for some topless snaps'

Fireworks went off in Suzanne head. Were they the remains of her previous personality terrified of what she was doing, or was she getting a thrill from being pictured naked, and the thought of all those men ogling her......?

Suzanne pulled the shirt off, and proudly showed her breasts off to the camera, as Blackie snapped away. Suzanne was in ecstasy. All those men would be looking at her, like those in cab drivers magazine. Why hadn't she done this before?

The session went on for another hour while Blackie instructed Suzanne to remove her skirt, and had introduced toys for Suzanne to use. Suzanne's favourite pic was of her in the police officers hat sucking a black dildo that looked like a truncheon....

The entire time Andy sat there, smirking......

At the end of the session, Blackie smiled at Suzanne, telling her how good she was, and she would love to photograph her again, perhaps with another woman......? Suzanne almost yelped in delight, and told Blackie, where ever, and whenever, she would do it.

Andy came over to Suzanne and Blackie. 'Would Madame Suzanne like to accompany me to a soiree tonight?' he asked Suzanne charmingly.

Andy was asking her on a date. Suzanne's heart leapt. 'Of course, I will!'

'Well, we had better get you prepared' smiled Blackie.

Blackie and Suzanne returned to the clothes racks, and Blackie picked out a silver dress with a plunging neckline that would show off Suzanne cleavage to the max. Suzanne nodded excitedly, virtually jumping into the dress. 'No need for underwear!' said Suzanne.

A gentle refurb of her make up done by Blackie, Andy took Suzanne down to the front door, where the car had returned to take Andy and Suzanne to the engagement that Andy had that night.

.....

The BMW arrived at the nightclub. The Heavy-set man parking then opening the door for Suzanne and Andy. Andy offered his arm to escort Suzanne into the building, which Suzanne gladly took. What a great and handsome guy Andy was, Suzanne thought. Such good manners.

Andy was shaking hands with the clientele inside the club. He didn't introduce Suzanne, and the guests didn't ask, just assuming that this was another of Andy's little sluts.

Eventually, Andy sat with a group of olive-skinned men, and chatted away, Suzanne remaining quiet, knowing her place was to look good for Andy and not answer questions. Suddenly, one of the men produced a bag of white powder, and place it on the table. Andy asked some questions, and the man replied that if Andy wanted to try some before, he had bought....

Andy looked at Suzanne. 'Darling, would you like to sample something, that the nice man has given us?' I want to make sure it's top quality'.

Cocaine. It was cocaine. Andy wanted her to take cocaine. The remaining part of the old Suzanne was screaming at her to leave the room, or at least refuse to take the drug.

'Sure honey, whatever you want'. Without another thought, she lowered her head, took a metal wand from Andy and snorted up both lines. She rubbed her nose and sat back with her head tilted up.

"How was that darling? Feel good?" Andy asked. Suzanne just fell back against the seat with a glassy look and smile that could light up the Blackpool tower.

'This stuff is great, why have I never tried this before?' she almost shouted.

'Can I introduce my new product tester?' said Andy. The whole table laughed.

'What your bitch's name, and is she for hire?' replied one of the men.

'Her name is Linzi, and she isn't for hire, she is mine exclusively'. Andy replied.

Suzanne felt so good, the cocaine, and now Andy had said she was his exclusively. She'd have been happy if Andy had said her name was 'Bitch'.

After a few drinks and another line of cocaine, Linzi as we must call her now, was sitting next to Andy, her hand on his lap gently pleasuring him.

Andy grinned, such a nice day for corruption. He took out his mobile, and called for his car to pick them up.

....

The BMW entered the underground garage. The Heavy-set man opening the door allowing Andy and Linzi to exit the vehicle. Linzi was so happy. She couldn't remember another period in her life where she hadn't felt as amazing as this.

As Linzi and Andy entered the private lift to Andy's newly purchased penthouse, he pressed the buttons to close the doors and start to rise up. Halfway up, Andy stopped the lift.

'Blow me' he said to Linzi

Without a moment's hesitation, Linzi got on her knees and took Andy's cock out. In her brainwashed mind, it was the loveliest cock that see had ever seen, and she was determined to worship it properly. She began to lick it, and kiss it, before putting it into her mouth and gently sucking it as if her life depended on it.

'Not bad my little bitch, you've got potential'.

Linzi heart rose. He thought she was good. Andy stopped her, and re-started the lift.

Entering the penthouse, he ordered Linzi to strip, which she did without question, and ordered to get him a beer. She did so and bought towards him.

'Kneel before me, nose to carpet' Andy commanded. Linzi did so, and Andy put his feet on her back, using her like a foot rest. Linzi did so willingly, as Andy was a good man. No one had ever made her feel this good before.

After 10 minutes of this, he ordered Linzi on her knees and to face him. He spat in her face. Linzi said nothing. Linzi just looked at him, worshipping him. Andy did it again. Still nothing but adoration in her face for him.

Andy pulled her up and took her to the bedroom.

Andy removed his clothes and told Linzi to get onto the bed, and joined her. He could see the hunger in her eyes for his cock. 'Get sucking bitch,' said Andy.

Linzi began to drag her tongue from his balls all the way to the head, before she wrapped her lips around his hard dick and pulling him into her mouth, giving him a slow, deliberate and pleasurable blowjob. Her head and upper body bobbing up and down as automatic as her breathing. Andy's groans of gratification echoed around the room, making Linzi become even wetter.

Andy pushed off of his cock, pushing her onto all fours as he pushed his cock into her wet snatch, shrieking with pleasure so loudly that Andy thought that the neighbours might hear. Andy continued to fuck the corrupted police officer with animalistic passion. The little bitch had damaged something, so he wanted revenge for it, even if it was just a suit.

Linzi then turned round, jumped onto Andy, his cock sliding into her, as she felt his entire shaft inside her. She started to ride him hard, the programmed desire from the brainwashing she had received was being released. She pleasured level increased when she saw Andy was laying back and was videoing Linzi with his phone while fucking him.

'I'm going to cum Linzi, where do you want it?' said Andy still videoing her.

'In my pussy, lover, give me your cum inside me!' shrieked Linzi.

'Here it comes' shouted Andy erupted inside her...

Linzi screamed again as she felt him explode inside him, Andy filmed all this, and the loving clean of his cock by Linzi's tongue.

The rest of the night saw Andy and Linzi fucking everyway possible, with Linzi being a more than willing volunteer for the removal of her anal virginity.

.....

5 days later, Superintendent Rathbone was going through his post and noticed a letter marked 'Personal and Confidential'. Frowning, she opened the letter with a paper knife.

His heart sank, it was from Suzanne. She said she very sorry, but she had decided that the police wasn't for her, and please to take her resignation as effective immediately as she had got a job abroad. Rathbone sighed, it was quite a regular occurrence that young people decided that the police wasn't for them after all, still he had thought that Suzanne would have stuck at it.

Not that Suzanne knew a letter had been sent, well at least what was left of her. The fast retreating part of Suzanne that hadn't been turned into Linzi would have been appalled, but since that part would have disappeared by the end of the week, as the Doctor had told Andy, no harm done. Andy had written the letter, and had told Linzi to sign it 'Suzanne'. Linzi was beginning to find it difficult to remember who Suzanne was, but she did what Andy told her.

....

Linzi settled back into her bed. Her new 36E tits still stung, but Andy had wanted them, and there was nothing that she wouldn't do for him. She was still trying to get used to calling them tits, and not breasts. The surgeon had said no sex for a couple of days, while they waited for the healing. That didn't mean she couldn't welcome Andy home with nice blowjob.

Blackie had promised her that next photo would be epic. Linzi couldn't wait to show the world has fantastic her new tits were. Her first girl on girl session had been an eye-opener but the other girls amazing tits had made feel inadequate, and she had asked Andy when could she the implants he had promised. Andy had grinned, and had made the appointment that afternoon.

She loved her new life, her new tits, and she loved her Andy. What more did a girl need in life?

12