All Comments on 'Policewoman's Boy Toy'

by Dash91830

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ccs29745ccs29745over 1 year ago

I was in similar situation in my life, but without the rape. Great story, loved it. Keep up great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Somewhat boring but GREAT!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bro , great story but can u include more degrading scenes like u did in your previous stories cause it was very hot.

And please more scenes , like after marriage, having a baby and their everyday life cause that would be very cool.

cucked05cucked05over 1 year ago

Always go for what makes you happy even if it’s unpopular.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 1 year ago

Very unusual story, but quite interesting. I would be very interested how many of the male officers in her force have hit on her during the past several years and not gotten very far, but maybe several have been abusive to her and she has rejected them for several reasons, mainly because they tried to be dominate and Kyle may have been the first to show her true love and affection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A large woman taking a smaller manfkr her husband? I feel it could be possible but rare. Women tend to want their men taller than them. In the relationship she may be the dominant partner. He would be the caretaker of her and the children. As a man, I would tend to like the woman to be assertivr and still considerate.

barbeemtn6439barbeemtn6439over 1 year ago

I love a dominate woman, and Eva is certainly a horny dominate one! I hope the young man can keep her satisfied sexually.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If you've read one story by Dash, you've read them all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cute idea but the femdom comes out of nowhere and doesn't match the tone, also, half of the penetrative sex in this story is Kathrine raping him with that then that having zero consequence whatsoever. Strangecute

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

love the story love eva and kyle Thanks for sharing

4Leather4Leather7 months ago

Wish my wife was more controlling. Very nice liked very much.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Would have been better if you didn’t use a piss kink.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous