Policing Ashley

Story Info
Ashley learns what happens if you break the law.
5.3k words
4.2
11.4k
20
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Thank you Pixiehoff for all your help proofreading and help editing my story. I love you.***

Ashley Maguire had everything a 25 year old girl could want. A nice BMW car, a good job at a law firm, and she had just recently bought her first house, which wasn't big, but enough for her being single. Killer looks standing at 5'7", with long dirty blonde hair which went down to her mid back, lovely green eyes that seemed to sparkle at times and a nice 34B bust that was still very firm, though she did wish at times that her girls were a little bigger. But the only thing that was missing from her life was a girlfriend. She was still in the closet about it, but her family and a few close friends knew. She had been set up by some of her friends but nothing ever came of it. There were times when she thought she could cope with being alone, but also she did feel lonely at times. She thought of getting a pet, but they don't talk back. Singles night at a club weren't good either as she thought most would be looking for straight relationships. She also thought of writing a personal ad but with those you never know what you are going to get. She didn't want some crazy sociopath as a girlfriend.

Ashley just went on about her days hoping, wishing that it would be true that "when you don't look for something is when you find it". Right now her entire sex life was just her fingers and a vibrator she had. Masturbation seemed to be more often, and then she just couldn't take it anymore. She needed a body next to her, she needed a girlfriend and wanted it soon. Tomorrow was a Friday so she decided to come home from work, shower, dress then go to a local pub and just see what happened.

Ashley decided on a red and black pattern blouse and black leather skirt just above the knees, black nylons, black three inch heels and light make-up. She arrived shortly after 8pm and the pub was about three quarters full, she was excited but also a bit nervous. She found an empty booth and sat down and looked around. She didn't see any single women, or single men for that matter; most were in a group of four or more. She knew if she wanted to find somebody she couldn't sit with her friends. She looked across the pub over the dance floor and saw a lovely redhead sitting with three other people that must have been her friends. She didn't know why but was transfixed on the girl. She was so beautiful and she always had a thing for redheads. She reminded Ashley of one of her favorite actresses, Madelaine Petsch. She tried not to stare but she just couldn't help it. She just hoped this girl would turn her head to look her way, then it happened. She was stunning, she smiled and Ashley just hoped she was smiling at her then she heard a voice say "Emery!" and the redhead looked in the direction of the voice and smiled. Ashley guessed her name was Emery, such a pretty name. She could feel the warmth and wetness forming between her legs and had to get out of there or she might have had to cum right there.

When Ashley arrived home, she had already removed her sweater before she got up to her bedroom. As she entered her bedroom she tossed it on the dresser and she laid on her bed lifted up her black leather skirt and slapped hard on her pussy covered by her sheer black panties. She reached back and undid her matching sheer black bra and threw it aside. She squeezed her tits hard, pinching, twisting and tugging her nipples making them hard. Running her hands over her tits and stomach imagining they were Emery's hands, she then lowered her panties and threw them aside as well before plunging three fingers deep in her pussy, her thumb flicking her clit. Closing her eyes picturing Emery doing this to her, and her doing it to Emery. Her hips started gyrating, moving up and down, her breathing becoming sharper in no time she began moaning and letting out little yelps and she slowly slid in a fourth finger.

"Emery!" She screamed. "Fuck me harder, deeper oh my God yesssss."

Tears pricked her eyes partly from the pain of four fingers stuffed in her tight pussy and also the sheer joy she was feeling. She was lucky she lived alone or the whole house would hear her. Her fingers grazed her G Spot and she let out a scream, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" as her orgasm ripped through her, her pussy locking up her fingers sucking them in deeper as her juices coated her fingers. After her orgasm subsided she removed her fingers and sucked her fingers clean tasting her love.

The whole weekend were constant thoughts of Emery. She even pictured living with her and talking to her imagining how she would respond. This was totally out of character for Ashley; she had never felt so strongly for another person. Was it fate? Was some other force trying to tell her something? Was it Love? Lust? She had to do something to get her mind off Emery this wasn't healthy and she knew it. Emery didn't even know she existed. She decided to go jogging, which did help a bit; the air was refreshing to her. She got home and took a hot shower then the thoughts of Emery started again. As she washed her tits her nipples became hard with the slightest touch. Her hands slid down her smooth, wet stomach till she reached her pussy. She wondered what the fuck was happening to her, why was she like this over a woman she'd never met, but hell, it felt so good.

"Oh my God!" She screamed as she kept her left hand on her pussy with her right hand against the shower wall holding herself steady as the water poured on her back. Her eyes shut tightly and her mind flooded with images of Emery. She bent further over pressing her cheek to the shower wall as she flicked her clit frantically picturing Emery doing this to her. Tears of pleasure pricking her eyes again. Her legs began to shake as she let out a high pitched scream as she came all over the shower floor.

The next day was Monday and she was lucky, it was a fairly busy day at the law office so she really couldn't concentrate on anything else other than her work. But she wanted to see Emery again and promised herself she would tell her how she felt whether she felt the same way or not, so she planned to go to the same pub again that night. She was speeding home not even realizing how fast she was driving till she heard the siren, and saw the lights in her rear view mirror behind her as she looked at her speedometer. "Oh great," she sighed. She pulled over the car and started fishing in her glove compartment for her registration before getting out her wallet from her purse for her license, and rolled down her window. She looked in her rear view mirror trying to see the officer but she couldn't make the person out. She hated this, her first ticket ever in her life. The officer finally left the vehicle and Ashley for the first time saw it was a woman. When the officer got to her window Ashley turned her head and her eyes were immediately drawn to her silver name tag saying 'Sgt. Emery Watson'. Her red hair pulled back in tight bun just below her police hat, gorgeous auburn eyes, perfect make-up. She was even more beautiful up close rather than the distance she saw her from at the club.

"License and registration please." Ashley nearly had an orgasm right there; her voice was so smooth with a little southern accent, a definite turn on for her. Her shaking hands lifted her license and registration to Emery.

Ashley stammered, "I'm, I'm s...s...sorry I...I...I..."

"Weren't looking at how fast you were going." Emery cut her off. "I clocked you at 40 miles per hour, that's 15 over the limit."

As Emery completed her ticket Ashley looked down and wiped a tear away.

Ashley got home and slumped on the couch and cried. What was she going to do now, how could she possibly meet Emery now knowing she just pulled her over for speeding. She couldn't go to the pub that night, Emery would for sure remember that she pulled her over a few hours prior. In a few days maybe Emery won't remember her, she surely couldn't be the only driver she sees on her job. She decided to play it cool, I mean there are lots of people who get speeding tickets, multiples even, and this was her very first one. It was a mistake and everyone makes mistakes.

That Friday she went back to the pub again. It had been three days since she saw Emery and decided that enough time had passed. She decided on wearing a light baby blue t-shirt and back jeans with a navy blue bra and panties set. She didn't know why, or what she planned to do if she saw Emery. She sat in the same booth she did before and saw Emery with her friends at the same place they were last week. Ashley's mind flooded with thoughts of what to say or do if anything. She decided she was going to accidentally bump into her so at least they could meet face-to-face for once, that was not just Emery doing her job. If Emery seemed to be straight or take no note of her as beautiful as she was Ashley would accept there was no chance for her. She walked to the ladies room where she would have to pass by the table where Emery was to freshen up, get ready and touch up her make-up. She wanted to make a good first impression. As she entered the ladies room two girls bustled past her leaving. She heard no noises and figured she was alone. She looked in the mirror which was a large mirror that went all the way across the four sinks that were there. She began fixing her hair and touching up her make up when she heard the door open again and a girl went to the sink next to her looking in the mirror doing the same thing Ashley was doing. Ashley glanced across in the mirror and dropped her brush in the sink, it was Emery. The sound caught Emery by surprise as she looked in the mirror and saw Ashley.

"Oh hey, I remember you."

Ashley was beginning to chicken out "No you have me confused with somebody else."

"No no it was you I am positive. I am a police officer. I pulled you over for speeding on Monday."

Damn, Ashley thought, she remembered her. "Oh okay yes, the red hair sorry I didn't recognize you."

Ashley started to sweat at the sight of Emery. Her knees began to shake and before she knew it she was on the floor landing hard on her arm.

"Ahhhhhhhhh," she screamed, clutching her right forearm as tears began to fall from her eyes.

"Oh no," Emery quickly knelt down to help her up "are you okay?"

"My arm, my arm. Oww it hurts," Ashley cried.

"Let me take a look," Emery said, helping her up "oh it's nothing just a little bruise you're fine."

They got some ice from the bartender to numb the pain.

Emery gave Ashley a soft yet firm hug and Ashley felt her breasts pressing into hers.

"Are you okay? How is it? I feel so bad"

"I'm fine it wasn't your fault I lost my balance I think."

"Maybe you had too much to drink," Emery responded as she smiled and giggled. "My name is..."

"Sergeant Emery Watson, I remember your name tag," Ashley said smiling. "My name is Ashley Maguire."

"Oh so you do remember me? Interesting how you said you didn't in the washroom."

Crap, she did it again Ashley was digging herself deeper and deeper, saying all the wrong things. Emery noticed Ashley's body language, fidgeting and seeming uncomfortable near her and she knew exactly what was going on.

Emery turned to Ashley and asked, "Ashley, are you attracted to me?" Ashley's face turned bright red and Emery had her answer. "Good because I feel the same."

Ashley was aware she was still breathing, but only because this time she hadn't collapsed physically. The fact that her panties had flooded and her heart was beating so fast she was sure it could be heard, did not count as a physical collapse; but they did count as a moral one. She wanted Emery to want her, she wanted Emery to take her. Whatever, wherever, Ashley did not care. If Emery wanted to take her there and in that way, Ashley was open. And before she knew it, so were her lips, as Emery took her into her arms and kissed her the way she had only ever been kissed in her fantasies.

Emery took a now excited and nervous Ashley by the hand and lead her out the pub.

"Do you have a car?" she asked.

"Yes I do."

"Good get in your car and follow me."

The tone in which Emery had spoken was one which allowed no argument. Not that Ashley wanted to argue. What did she want? She could hardly admit it to herself. She had to concentrate on the drive, but she was conscious that her panties were sopping. What was happening to her?

Ashley followed Emery's car to a middle class neighborhood and pulled into the driveway behind her. It was a medium sized two story house with sandstone color brick on the outside.

Ashley smiled and admired it before she quickly followed Emery to the front door then in her house. Ashley looked around the interior and was amazed by how cleaned it looked, she likes that Emery certainly wasn't a slob.

Ashley turned to face Emery. "So what is..." before she could finish she was slammed against the wall and her wrists pinned above her head as Emery forcefully kissed her, her knee and thigh pressing and grinding into Ashley's crotch.

Ashley surrendered, utterly and totally. Whatever Emery wanted, she would give. Emery quickly lifted off Ashley's loose fitting t-shirt and pulled down her bra to have her breasts hang over it as she sucked both nipples into her mouth lightly tugging them with her teeth. Ashley's eyes were closed and she moaned. Her fantasy with Emery was coming true. The light pain from Emery's teeth on her nipples was overtaken with the pleasure she was feeling.

She knew she was becoming Emery's bitch, indeed she wanted to be her bitch, and she loved what was being done to her. Emery rose up kissing Ashley's lips again and she began to unbutton her own top and let it pool to the floor; she quickly unsnapped her bra and grabbed Ashley's head, bringing her mouth over her nipples.

Ashley's head was spinning as she licked and sucked hard on Emery's nipples. Emery took her by the hand into her living room and threw her back on the black leather couch. She undid and lowered her pants along with her panties in one motion. Ashley was stunned at her body. Everything was proportioned, her breasts were a healthy C cup, she could see the lean muscle she must have gained from being a police officer, not an ounce of fat, her long red hair down the sides of her face giving her an angelic look, but Ashley could see the fierceness in her eyes.

Then she came towards Ashley and undid the belt buckle, button and zipper and lowered and took off her jeans leaving her just in her navy blue panties. Emery smiled as she took off Ashley panties, rolled them into a ball and stuffed them in her mouth. Ashley moaned as her scent and taste took over her senses. Emery then straddled Ashley and smiled down at her. Ashley's hands went up and squeezed and fondled Emery's breasts. Emery leaned on top of her sucking hard on Ashley's neck then sliding her way down her body, her tongue tracing down between Ashley's breasts on her way down, her hands running down Ashley's sides, going lower her tongue running over her flat stomach before reaching Ashley's cute landing strip.

With a gasp her mouth enveloped her pussy pushing her tongue deep inside and sucking hard. Ashley reacted by pushing her hips up and her fingers ran through her own long silky hair. Emery's hands reached up and began to tug Ashley's hard nipples and she continued sucking, slurping and swallowing all the juices that flowed from her pussy. Emery's tongue was experienced, either that or it was sure beginner's luck. Emery then quickly got up off the couch and smiled deviously down at Ashley and she walked over to a desk, opened a drawer and removed a Caucasian colored strap-on with a black harness and strapped it on. The dildo looked to be about seven or eight inches long.

"Come to me," Emery said "and show me what you can do."

Ashley's sweaty body slid down off the couch and submissively crawled on her hands and knees over to her new dominatrix Emery. She eyed the length, noticing the size as Emery removed the panties from her mouth. Her tongue tentatively licked up the sides of the dildo.

"Suck it you whore," Emery growled at her "I know you know how."

Ashley so wanted to be Emery's whore, even the thought made her tingle. As it happened she was not that experienced, but for Miss Emery, oh well she would try so hard.

Ashley's mouth swallowed as much of the strap-on as she could which was about five inches as Emery ordered her. Her mouth bobbed up on down covering the strap-on with her saliva. She took a deep breath then took the entire length in her mouth causing her to gag.

"That's it bitch," Emery said as she grabbed Ashley head and started fucking her mouth fast, hard and deep.

Ashley struggled to breath but took the assault of her mouth, she knew who was the boss and her place on her knees before her new mistress Emery. When Emery was pleased with her sucking she pulled out of Ashley's mouth, crouched behind her and slid the entire strap-on in her pussy. She was fucking her harder and faster with each thrust. Emery scratched her nails down Ashley's back but not drawing any blood. Ashley knew this was her way of marking her property, she knew what and who she was now, she knew who owned her, who she belonged to.

Emery's treatment matched, no it exceeded Ashley's fantasies, and she was, oh she was her bitch now, her pussy-girl. The thoughts sent her wild with excitement. She felt her tummy rippling, her muscles tighten. This was so quick, so fast, so wrong, but fuck, fuck, so, so hot!

"Oh my gosh Emery, I'm cumming."

"You'll fucking cum when I tell you to, bitch, understand!"

Emery matched her words by spanking Ashley's ass hard.

The spanking aroused her even more, but she somehow edged. Pleasing Emery was all that mattered. At last she heard the words she longed to hear.

"You can cum now, my bitch!"

With that Emery grabbed her hips harder and fucking her rougher. Ashley threw her head back, toes curling in, eyes closed letting the sensations take over her body and she came all over the strap-on still fucking her pussy. Emery removed the strap-on and stood in front of Ashley and she submissively opened her mouth and cleaned all her juices off it, every moment that passed falling deeper and deeper into her new position.

"Now my turn!"

Emery made Ashley lie on the floor and then, naked herself, squatted above Ashley's face.

Ashley moaned at the sight of that perfect ass and juicy pussy. Oh she so wanted to lick it.

"You know what bitches do, Ash?" Emery asked in stern tones.

"They lick, Miss?" Ashley asked tentatively.

"They sniff ass first, sniff, bitch!"

With that, Emery's hands parted her ass cheeks as she squatted, exposing a perfect rosebud. A dwindling, almost vanished part of Ashley wanted to revolt, she was not going to sniff this woman's butt hole. But this was Emery, Miss Emery, so yes, yes, she would. She did. It was clean, but sweaty, it was musky. She could not help it, no she really couldn't, she told herself as she poked out her tongue to rim her new Mistress.

"Oh good bitch, such a good girl, I knew you were going to be a good ass licker. As you have been such a good pet I will give you the treat you want!"

Emery's words made Ashley glow. She so wanted to be a good girl.

As Emery's firm, hard thighs gripped her head, and as Emery's juicy pussy was pushed into her face, Ashley knew she was where she belonged. She had no idea how long she was ridden, but her jaw began to feel achy, and her face felt as though it had been pounded, but when Emery came with a great shuddering roar and a squirt of her nectar, Ashley came too. She blacked out.

Ashley woke the next morning from the orange dawn coming through the window and the sound of birds chirping. She was in a bed, naked but covered with a thin white cover, but she felt something. She looked up and behind her and realized she was handcuffed to the vertical slants on the headboard with her hands above her head. She looked to the left and right and saw no sign of Emery. She felt a little bit of fear and started to question, did Emery leave her here? Was she still at the same house? But most of all, where was Emery? She closed her eyes and replayed the actions of last night in her head. Her jaw ached, she smelt of Emery, and her nipples and breasts were sore, but she didn't care. The memories flooded back. Emery had said she was a "good girl". She felt owned - and happy

12