Policing Ashley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Emery?" She called out.

Silence.

"Miss Emery?" She corrected herself.

With that her mistress appeared in the doorway in a full length black silky robe. Ashley smiled brightly and her heart filled with love.

"Good morning my pet," Emery said, stepping closer. "I was wondering when you were going to wake up. I have some stuff planned for you today. Call it training if you will."

"Training?" Ashley questioned.

"Yes, you were a good girl, but all pets need training, don't they?"

"Well, yes I guess so." Ashley could not deny it.

"Why...why am I handcuffed?"

Emery chuckled. "I told you for your training."

And with that she turned and left the room. Only to return in a few moments holding a flogger. Fear struck Ashley. but at the same time a feeling of excitement. Emery slowly slid down the cover off Ashley revealing her naked body. She could see her breathing, her breasts heaving with each breath.

"Do not worry my pretty little bitch I will never mark that face of yours. You will be able to go to work and not worry. The safe word is pillow."

The flogger trailed over her over her bare stomach. For some minutes Miss Emery teased her, tracing patterns on her perfect, flat, white stomach. Ashley's wriggled. Then, suddenly, Miss Emery brought the flogger down. Ashley's body raised off the bed, her eyes closed, teeth clenched. Again and again the flogger mercilessly lashed across her stomach.

"Ahhhhhhh," Ashley screamed out. The pain was searing, yet exciting.

Emery continued flogging her over her breasts, her nipples getting stiff instantly.

Ashley knew, this was her life now, her reality. She knew she had to receive whatever Emery gave her to show her love for her. Her head and heart filled with so many mixed emotions. Her head telling her one thing, her heart telling her the opposite. Her head telling her "no, no,this is not you, you do not deserve this." Meanwhile her heart telling her "this is who you are, this what you crave and deserve." She didn't know what to believe, which part of her body should she listen to. Emery's lashing became harder and she felt her skin turning red and burning.

"Pillow, pillow, pillow" Ashley cried.

Immediately Emery stopped her lashing, reached for the key and unlocked the cuffs from Ashley's hands and held her close as Ashley softly cried in her shoulder. Emery kissed her forehead.

"I love you Ashley," she softly said.

Ashley went home later that afternoon and drew herself a hot bath and brought her radio in the bathroom to relax. There were so many emotions going through her head. She hoped she didn't upset Emery or that this would not be the end of their relationship. She thought why did she use the safe word? Maybe it was just too much too soon for her. This was the first time she was ever in such an intense relationship. She thought maybe if she asked Emery to ease into the rough stuff at a slower pace? As she soaked in the bath she closed her eyes as her hands ran over her sore red breasts. She gave her nipples a light pinch and let out a soft gasp. Her hands ran lower over her flat stomach which was also red from Emery's training as she called it. What was she training her for exactly? What was she training her to become?

Her hand moved lower over her pussy just as Taylor Swift's song Lover came on the radio. She flicked her clit with her finger as they moved lower slowly and softly running over her lips. Then she slid two fingers in her pussy slowly and not too deep at first. As Taylor Swift's voice filled the bathroom her lyrics pushed Ashley on her fingers going deeper and deeper, moving them faster and faster. She slid in a third finger and her top teeth bit her lower lip. Visions of Emery started flashing in her mind. No, no she didn't want to picture Emery but she couldn't imagine anybody else as much as she wanted to. She opened her mouth, her breathing becoming deeper and faster she curled her fingers reaching her G Spot.

"Oh fuck," she let out.

Her orgasm ripped through her body. She calmed down, relaxed, got out of the bath and wrapped a towel on her head and put on a nice fluffy pink bathrobe. After drying her hair she put on her comfy fleece baby blue pajamas, crawled into her bed, got under the covers and fell asleep watching a Friends rerun marathon.

She awoke early the next morning which was a Sunday and immediately checked her cellular phone to see if Emery tried to contact her. There was nothing from her, no calls, no texts, nothing. She thought maybe it was for the best to take a little break from each other, Ashley thought this would be a good time to gather her thoughts and think if the relationship Emery apparently wanted was one that she wanted. She went grocery shopping to keep her mind off Emery and get some food for her cupboards and refrigerator that were getting empty. The rest of her Sunday was quiet, still no contact from Emery.

Monday morning Ashley got up early for work, checked her phone again and still nothing from Emery. On her way to work she tried to fool herself, to make herself believe that she didn't really love Emery and that Emery was not right for her. There were a lot of other fish in the sea who wouldn't abuse her. Her Monday was busy so it was easy for her to concentrate on work and not on Emery.

As she was driving home from work she was feeling refreshed, and the pain on her breasts and stomach were getting better. Then again the light and siren behind her.

"What the...'' she looked at her speedometer not going fast at all, in fact going three miles below the speed limit she thought they surely couldn't give her a ticket for that. She pulled off the road into a side road. Then she heard the officer on the speaker from the car.

"Driver place both arms out the window and slowly get out of the car."

Ashley perked up and beamed. She knew the voice, she was positive, it was Emery. She did as she was told. With her arms raised she saw Emery get out of the police cruiser, gun drawn pointed at her walking towards her. As Emery reached her she holstered her gun and threw Ashley over her hands slamming on the hood of her BMW. Emery kicked Ashley's legs apart.

"Spread 'em." she ordered Ashley.

She started to pat Ashley down and got to her breasts and gave them a squeeze through her blouse.

"It looks like we got some concealed weapons here."

Emery quickly ripped open Ashley's blouse causing her to let out a little yelp and she squeezed her breasts even harder through her bra. Then she started to spank Ashley's ass through her black dress pants.

"Emery why? Why are you doing this to me, I didn't break the law, please stop," she started to sob.

"It's Sergeant Watson," Emery sneered back at her.

Emery reached in front and unsnapped Ashley's pants and lowered them along with her panties. She continued to spank her ass making it a nice shade of pink.

"Oww, oww, oww," Ashley cried. "Please stop, it hurts."

Emery didn't respond but took out her nightstick. And slowly pushed the tip into Ashley's pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhh no," Ashley screamed. "Take it out please."

Emery started forcing the nightstick deeper in her pussy and fucking her faster with it. She then pulled her gun from her holster again and started forcing the tip of the gun into her tight ass hole double penetrating her.

"Noooooooo owwwwww," Ashley was openly weeping over the hood of her car.

To her horror she started getting turned on by what was being done to her. Emery noticed this as her nightstick started sliding in and out of her pussy easier. Ashley breathing became sharp and she started grunting giving herself up to the rough sex that was being given to her on a deserted road as cars passed by on the main road about 30 feet away from her. She felt it, her orgasm covering the nightstick sliding in and out her pussy as her body began to tremble riding out her orgasm.

Emery removed the gun from her ass and her nightstick from her pussy, forcing to tip into her mouth, forcing her to clean her cum from it.

Emery leaned over Ashley and said in her ear.

"You are my and will forever be my bitch."

Emery straightened her clothes and fixed her hat. Then went back to her cruiser, turned around, went back on the main road leaving Ashley bent over the hood of her car, her blouse ripped open, her dress pants and panties down around her ankles covered in sweat.

12