All Comments on 'Polish Au Pair Takes Control'

by katyn99

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story! I hope it's not fiction for Geraldine's AND Aniela's sake. For a beautiful young woman to take over a wife's life and household through the power of her pussy is magnificent. Perhaps there will be a sequel so we know how it goes with Aniela continuing her dominance with David.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent start. I love the premise of the submissive housewife turned into a cuckquean by the help. Most of your stories of role reversal are great. Wanting to see you take it to the next level and have that usurper take the husband.

So I request that another couple chapters are needed. Clearly there needs to be a chapter when the husband gets home. Geraldine is awkward and nervous and trying to pretend that nothing has changed. Husband is confused. Aniela shows up to clarify everything and put wife in her place. Then follows the wife's perspective on watching husband begin to embrace the new paradigm as he flirts, touches, and kisses the au pair.

Another chapter could show an outing in public where husband and wife take the au pair with them and wife must introduce and rave about her to friends. Maybe some secret flirting, quick sneaking away, leaving the wife with the kids, are those women whispering about the wife? How humiliating...

A last chapter could be the epilogue and how the wife now lives as 24/7 servant to both - in and out of the bedroom.

Look forward to reading more of your work.

artty67artty67over 1 year ago

Very good start. Looking forward to her kneeling on the bedroom floor while her husband fucks Aniela then having to clean Aniela cunt and her husband cock.

Lots more punishment and humiliation please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

David will look over the naked bodies of both Geraldine and Aniela. He compares their pussies and Aniela wins over Geraldine who runs to shave off her disgusting mess of hair only to be told by Aniela to stop and kneel in front of David who let's both women show their prowess in sucking David's engorged cock.

Aniela is the best cocksucker and David chooses her over Geraldine much to her shame. Aniela orders Geraldine to fetch the scale and to stand over it while showing a weight of 175 pounds with a fatty belly and ass. Aniela adds to Geraldine's shame by spanking her reddening ass as David joins her in doing the same. Aniela makes a nice show of showing her svelte body to David before stepping on the scales to show off à weight of 120 pounds and hugs David.

Aniela wins over Geraldine who is further humiliated as the children pick Aniela to be their Mom. She accept her role as the slaving maid paid pennies a hour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great story from you. I have been waiting for another Kristina story, but I think you out done yourself here with this cuckquean story. I hope it really isn't the end as you said, I hope that you can see we all love what you do and want this story to continue. Thanks for sharing you talent.

Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Speaking as a housewife, I have to confess that I did enjoy this clever story. I have been envious of the bodies of several of our au pairs and I need to get back to classes at the gym as soon as I can.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I was au pair in London and some ladies treated me like bad. This story is very good. I wish I was Aniela with my English lady to lick my pussy as slave instead of order me. I wish too I did whip them like Aniela. Whipping would be good lesson for them.

Peter242Peter2425 months ago

A dream I have had myself and wish it had come true in the great way this was written. What a turn on imagining that horsewhip landing on my exposed bottom.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

One of my favourite stories on Literotica. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkatyn99@katyn99
Hello everybody, My office job is in-house counsel for a company, heading up a legal team of mainly women, but a couple of guys too, who certainly know their place and that is why I hired them. My day job is stressful, as you can imagine. In recent years I found myself thin...