Politics Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hal_tee
hal_tee
396 Followers

Reaching behind her, she circled his head and drew him in for a kiss. The panting Dutch millionaire's hands clutched her breasts, twisting her nipples as their kiss turned sloppy. She sent moans down his throat before she had to pull away.

She was close again. Guus's hand on her clitoris pushed her the rest of the way.

"On the desk," he ordered, pulling her away from him by the hips and swivelling her around. He felt her muscles flex beneath her skin as she got into position: balanced on the edge of the leather top with her feet resting on the armrests of Guus's chair.

He stood, eyeing her wet sex spread before him. The businessman gripped his cock at the base and stepped right between her legs. "As of right now, I absolve you of your debt. You're free to go."

The Dutchman didn't step away, however. Instead, he brushed the heavy head of his cock against the bare rise of her mound, just above her clit. She whimpered. "If you stay, it has nothing to do with money. Understand?"

Rebecca brushed aside the enormity of her decision all too easily. All it took was a few more drums of his cock on her pussy. A single tap on her button would set her off again, but he knew how to play his game.

The Brazilian woman groaned, taking hold of his thick girth and pushing it cleanly into her silky hole. "Just fuck me!"

She twisted her legs around his back and pincered them around his flabby flesh. She loved sex, loved how tactile it was. She loved feeling Guus's balls swing against the bottoms of her ass cheeks. She loved how his cock thrust so deep inside of her. She even loved how his heavy stomach pinned her down.

And God, she loved how he fucked.

***

Katie felt feverish. She could barely control her shivering body, thinking at first it was some combination of the smoke and drink before realizing it was excitement. The last time she'd felt this way was on her Prom night. With the Tico. Only now, the feeling of being bad was amplified a hundred fold.

The dress Erika had asked her to put on was one she'd never buy for herself. She wouldn't have even considered it. The skin-tight silver-sequined dress was short enough that even standing straight, it didn't quite cover the lacy tops of her stockings. And she could forget about a bra; the haltered dress left her creamy white back dramatically bare before converging snugly on her hips and ass.

Erika had even convinced her to purchase a pair of matching sandals, which were sexy, but quite impractical with their four-inch stiletto heels.

When she stepped back out into the primary suite, she was momentarily taken aback. Erika had changed as well and was standing before the mirror on the inside of the bathroom door, pivoting on her dangerously tall red heels. Katie recognized the deep scarlet slip dress, although it looked frighteningly perfect on the blonde's statuesque frame.

"What do you think?" the blonde asked, swivelling around so that she faced away from the psychiatrist. The clingy material was even shorter than Katie's, barely covering any of her slender thighs.

"Wow…" Katie responded. She felt herself swooning. If there was ever a woman to experiment with, Erika was the one.

"Touché," the blonde replied, holding out her hand in invitation. "How do you feel?"

"Like I'm going to fall down!" Katie giggled, swaying across the room like she was walking a tight rope. "I feel tall."

"You look great." Katie blushed. Being complimented by women that looked like a model wasn't something she was used to. As soon as she was within arms length, Erika reached out and pulled her before the mirror. "Look at yourself," she whispered, stepping behind Katie.

The brunette couldn't deny what she saw. She looked hot. Just not like Katie Nichols.

"Alistair will love you in this outfit," Erika cooed. In the reflection, Katie could see the blonde checking her out, stroking her bared back and round butt. She shivered. "But I do, too."

Katie felt her tummy flutter as the reflected blonde leaned down and kissed her on her pale shoulder. She tilted her head to one side as the other woman's lips found her neck. The brunette could feel her chest rise and fall. She was out of breath, panting. She saw herself one last time in the mirror before her lids fell across her eyes. The blonde's hands had crept around, hugging her close.

Creeping up her stomach, where her nipples had grown visible.

Heat rose with the Erika's creeping hands and soft lips. She felt those butterfly kisses along her neck. Along her jaw. They reverberated in time with the flapping in her stomach and the pitter-patter of her heart. There was no doubt that the touch belonged to a woman. No man had ever been this gentle, nor this soft.

Coupled with the drug and alcohol inside her body, her mind was in sensory overload. She couldn't think. She could hardly breathe!

The hands finally found the undersides of her breasts. She wobbled at the precipice of an orgasm. At the hands of another woman! This wasn't right, was it? This was wrong! Even through the wooziness in her brain, she realised she was being seduced. She tried to pretend she wasn't—don't ruin the moment. But she was. And she had to put a stop to this before it got out of hand.

Still… maybe just a moment longer?

"Does that feel good, honey?" she heard Erika whisper, her husky Scandinavian tone sounding thick with arousal. Then those creeping hands were cupping her breasts, kneading them through the thin, sequined dress.

She tried to speak, to tell Erika to stop. But how could something that made her body tingle be wrong? The moan slipped from her throat before she could stop it.

"You know you want this, don't you?" the faraway voice huskily whispered.

"No," Katie whimpered, hardly able to get the word out of her mouth. "I can't…" Soft hands mashed her swells. Her nipples were rock hard under the pressing palms. She was moaning again… louder this time.

"No?" Erika's seductive voice was like a whisper inside head, barely audible. She felt the hairs on the inside of her ear dance. "I think you do." She was vaguely aware of one hand leaving her breast; all she could focus on was the return of those softly teasing lips, skipping along her jaw.

Her head turned, drawn to the heat of Erika's touch. She felt those wonderful lips close over her own. She felt Erika's tongue push into her mouth. She accepted the bisexual kiss.

"Uh, God!" It came out like a whine, high pitched and cracking. She pulled back from Erika's kiss, a fraction of an inch, as she stifled her orgasm. For the moment.

"Very sexy lingerie," Erika whispered, her fingers toying with the strap of her garter belt. Before Katie could saw more, the lips descended again.

Electricity zipped through her body, singing and circling wherever the blonde touched her. Her breast. Her thighs. The panties that stretched tight across her throbbing mound. She almost blacked out but forced her eyes open.

They found Erika's sparkling gaze only a few inches away, watching her, observing every change in her normally composed face. She tensed when Erika's fingers brushed across her clitoris, hypersensitive even through her thong.

"Look at yourself," Erika soothed, shifting her eyes back to the mirror. Katie's gaze followed. She gasped. The reflection shocked her. The tight, silver dress was bunched up around her waist, fully revealing the floral-patterned black lace of her thong, and the garter belt above it. The blonde's red-painted fingernails were drawing circles across the front. "This is so pretty…" she teased, drawing dangerously close to the upper hem.

Her other hand squeezed Katie's tit one last time. Just as the brunette thought Erika was going to plunge her fingers into her panties, the blonde girl stepped away, leaving her frustrated and slumped on her feet like a forgotten marionette.

The Swede floated back to the sofa on long, graceful strides, and relit the half-smoked cigarette. "Want to know a better combination than this and champagne?" she asked, meandering her way toward the bedroom.

Katie gulped, nodding.

"Come and find out…" the Scandinavian continued with a quick puff. Without another word, she glided into the bedroom.

The psychiatrist watched her go, rooted to the floor for a moment. Within the other room, she could see Erika reach behind her and unzip her dress and shimmy out of the slinky material. No bra adorned her naked back, but she had a red g-string on.

The blonde sat herself down on the bedside, crossing her legs and setting the joint between her red lips. She patted the spot beside her and smiled through the doorway to the watching brunette.

That was all it took. Katie moved, unfrozen. Her brain might have been a little fuzzy, but it was a good fuzzy, and she knew what she wanted. She pulled her own dress off as she sauntered into the bedroom, doing her best seductress impression. Seeing Erika's bright blue eyes light up helped.

"You've never done this before, have you?" the Swedish woman asked as the brunette crawled up into her lap.

Katie hadn't, but she wanted to.

Erika pulled the last of the reef into her lungs as the brunette's arms encircled her head. This time, as they hot-boxed, neither woman pulled away. This time, their lips slotted together into a deep, French kiss as they passed smoke down each other's lungs.

When the older woman—a professional who should have known better—pulled her head away, things had gone even fuzzier. Eyes closed, she let herself be guided to the bed, where she'd spent the previous night fucking this woman's ex-lover. She stretched, opening her legs wide as another woman crawled over her.

Erika's eyes sparkled down into hers. Katie's begging gaze met the look. The Swedish woman tipped her head to one side. She raised her eyebrows, silently asking Katie a question.

"Please…" the brunette gasped, feeling the other woman's knee squeeze into the space between her thighs.

"Please what?" Erika asked, leaning forward to run her tongue across Katie's lips. The brunette raised her head. Her mouth opened in search of that tongue. Erika pulled away, holding herself a tantalising inch away. "Please more?" the sexy Swede asked. "Please harder? Please fuck me…"

Katie moaned at the words. Please fuck me? Reaching behind the blonde's neck, she pulled the teasing woman's mouth down onto hers, as though to say, Yes please!

When Erika rotated her leg harder against her pussy, the brunette couldn't help herself. Her thighs widened. Her hands found their way to Erika's perfect ass, pulling her more tightly into the heaving embrace. The feeling of her panty-covered vulva pressing against the blonde's upper leg was sublime.

She gave a loud wail. Complete surrender. She pushed upwards. Her hips moved in more frantic circular motions against the sexy woman's thigh, seeking and finding the magical pressure on her clit.

Their Sapphic kisses grew looser. Wetter. Harder to maintain through her heavy breathing. She was close. So close…

"No!" she shouted in protest as Erika retreated. She felt a bead of sweat pour down her forehead. She was so close!

The blonde ignored her as she kissed down her body. She maintained eye contact the whole way, those sizzling blue irises promising everything. When she felt Erika's soft cheeks caress her breasts, it was like being plugged into the main. When her long, pink tongue darted out and swirled her nipple, her body jumped at the jolt.

"Has Alistair fucked these yet?" Erika asked, switching tits.

Alistair! Right! She was in their room… She was with his girlfriend… Ex-girlfriend… Fuck, she couldn't keep anything straight in her head. "N… no… Not yet."

Erika smiled. "Not yet," she repeated. "Now you're finally understanding."

She kissed further down the brunette's creamy body, settling in between her thighs. With one side of her thong in each hand, she continued, "He'll make you experience things you never thought you'd do." She kissed the skin just above her panties and below her garter belt. "And you know what? You'll crave it…"

No, Katie moaned, even as Erika lowered her lacy thong. It wasn't a protest at what she was about to do—have lesbian sex with this incredible blonde. Her protest was directed squarely at Alistair. Even as her thoughts and mind swam on the clouds of intoxication, she knew they were through.

She didn't like who she was becoming.

"My, my," Erika purred between her legs. "Shaven. I didn't think you were the type." Katie went red in the face, and the other woman quickly picked up on it. "Let me guess… this was his idea?"

Katie nodded, biting her lip. She could feel Erika's breath flutter across her moist sex. She was suddenly nervous. Bashful. And yet she opened her legs wider. When the blonde's lips descended, her mind was blown away. Erika had a long tongue and knew precisely how to use it.

The psychiatrist quickly found herself arching her back as she dug her heels into the bedspread. She began to issue hysterical gasps and groans as the other woman went to work on her clit, coaxing the swollen bud from its hood before sucking it like a mini-cock.

Two long fingers joined the mouth, pushing into the velvet channel and easily locating her g-spot. Katie thrashed about, squeezing her own breasts. Pinching them hard. She came violently, screaming her throat raw.

Erika didn't stop there. She backed off, concentrating on her smooth mound and soft pussy lips. Her twisting fingers took a slower, lazier pace. Her tongue lapped softly. Waiting for Katie to come down.

When she was finally able to catch her breath—when her back finally touched the bedspread again—Erika turned the heat back up. Only now, she introduced a third finger. She used her teeth. This time, Katie blacked out as she came.

***

Thomas lay on Sally's bed, already semi hard at the thought of what was in store. She'd decided that using her room tonight would provide some variety. Becky kept coming into his mind, and he kept pushing her away. A few short weeks ago and he'd never have dreamed it was possible he could cheat on her.

Erika had changed all that.

And now, here he was again, being unfaithful once more. He hadn't been coerced this time. He was guilty, sure. It was like a bucket of water poured over his head. But his cock was aching with anticipation.

"Penny for them?"

He swung his body around on the bed. Damn, he'd been so preoccupied he hadn't heard the bathroom door open. Sally looked delectable in just the short bath towel. The diminutive redhead really was a sexy bundle of dynamite.

He turned away from the sight, trying to compose himself. Why did his cock so easily betray the need inside his body? In just his black boxer shorts, it was impossible to disguise his arousal.

"Hey, I know," she murmured. Waiting until he looked at her, she pulled the white towel from her naked body and began to dry the hair still wet from her shower. "You're starting to feel guilty, aren't you?"

He began to answer. The sight of her jiggling tits stopped him. With each rub of her silken locks, they danced before his eyes. Her breasts weren't large, though on her petite figure they looked big enough. Her long, dark nipples were lovingly erect out of her small areola. She stopped her movements when she saw the direction of his gaze and posed for him, her hands still on her hair.

"You like?" she teasingly asked, with that cheeky, child-like smile. She shook her upper body, sending the delectable twin peaks into another delicious shimmy. "I can see you do," she nodded at his bulge, hooking her finger in the towel and trailing it over her shoulder as she slinked across the room towards him.

He felt the mattress sink as she crawled onto the bed behind him. Her hands snaked around his body from behind, running along the outline of his hard cock in his boxers. "See, I knew you liked," she teased.

"Sally…" he began, feeling himself ache under her touch.

He wanted to say that maybe they should talk instead of fuck? His free hand grabbed one of hers as he tried to compose himself. But when her free hand slipped to the gap in his boxers and pulled him free, he knew he was defeated.

"Nice," she murmured, gripping just below the crown. "Nice and hard. For Sally."

She slithered around him and dragged his boxers down his thighs. Her hand, her amazingly soft, began to caress his testicles a second or two before her mouth enveloped him. He felt her teeth on either side of the crown, her eyes teasingly staring up at him as if threatening to bite. When his eyes narrowed, she grinned and pulled her mouth away, holding the base between her fingers as her tongue ran up one side of his shaft and then the other.

"Strange thing about Erika and Katie," she slurped, her mouth not pausing for a single instant. "She's up to something."

"Up to what?" he grunted, gripping her damp red hair and holding her in position. The last thing he wanted right now was a conversation. Her sucking movements were already sending warning signals to his brain.

"That's the question!!" Sally murmured, her outstretched hand pushing him back on the bed. She fed him back into her mouth, her lips covering his entire sensitised crown as her hands dropped to his heavy balls again. Thomas moaned as she fondled him. The excitement was building. "Mmm, I can feel how this little Mister needs some attention."

"Little?" he snorted, dragging her head up to meet his stare.

"I've had bigger," she teased.

She'd had bigger? He'd show her! With a snarl, he pulled away and switched position to kneel over the redhead. He arrogantly rubbed his throbbing manhood against her lower stomach, feeling her trimmed stripe of soft, auburn pubes. When she moaned, he edged his long shaft down to her centre, following the narrow trail of hair. It gave way to the blissfully smooth ridges of her clitoral hood. She gasped. Teasingly, he eased his cock along her heated furrow.

When Sally attempted to force him inside, he was a little too quick for her. With a twist of his body, he pulled back. "Had bigger, eh?" he snorted.

"Mmm, I like it when you take control," she murmured, raising her hips.

Leaning forward, Thomas took her right nipple into his mouth. His tongue ran around the hard tip as he sucked it inside. When she eased her hips towards him, he pulled back a fraction. Not yet. She'd beg for him first!

His hands gripped hers, entwining fingers. He lowered onto his elbows. Sliding downwards, he left a trail of sloppy, wet kisses on his way to her inner thighs.

Sally's entire body jerked when his tongue found its objective. She spread her legs further apart, wrapping them around his broad back. With a moan, she locked her feet together. Holding him in position, her hands clasped his head. She pulled his mouth tightly into her needy sex.

She abandoned her quaking body to his skilful tongue. Yesterday, he'd been tentative. Tonight, he was uninhibited. With each lick, she thrust her hips towards him. Her loins were on fire. He slid his mouth to envelop her clitoris. His fingers stroked the back of her thighs as he gently took it between his teeth.

Sally's hips bucked as he sucked down hard, coating it with his saliva. Electricity shot through her body. She was there…

She hissed out her sexual release. "Oh, yesssss!"

Thomas didn't wait. Even as she struggled to regain her breath, he was on the move again. Sliding onto his back, he somehow got his body underneath her. Dragging her by her arms, she followed his lead until she was sitting on his lap.

"Want Sally to do the work?" she grunted, her eyes still clouded.

hal_tee
hal_tee
396 Followers