Politics Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers

With a twist of her lean body, her hand took him and lined his cock up with her wet opening. She leant down and thrust her tongue into his mouth. He groaned into her mouth. His fingers dug into her firm ass as she eased down.

"Feels good," she grunted, letting her body adjust to his girth before rotating her hips. She moved in circular motions, gliding him against her tight walls.

It was her turn to dominate.

Her hands gripped his farmerboy hair, roughly pulling his head up into another deep kiss. To emphasise her control, her teeth captured his lower lip and pulled down on it. Pushing his head back onto the pillow, she slid her hands to his bare chest. Jeremy was hairy, but she preferred Thomas's smoothness. Wasting no time, she began to power herself down.

He grunted with each jerking thrust. His hands tried to slow her. The redhead had no intention of allowing him. Instead, she fucked him faster. Her perky tits bounced in front of his eyes. An erotic dance of lust. The sweat dripped along their skin. Apart from their panting, the only noise in the room was the sound of their bodies slapping against one another.

"Have we taken your mind off your guilt?" she grunted, changing back to teasing mode. "You seem happy enough fucking me now…"

"Don't you ever stop?" he mumbled, feeling the bed shake as she jerked down harder.

She paused, just enough to drop her mouth beside his ear. "Well, just think of poor Jeremy. At home, all alone with his cup of cocoa, while his sexy bitch of a wife let's you fuck her brains out. Not fair is it?"

Her internal muscles squeezed him in a vice like grip. His eyes shot wider. She squeezed again, rippling herself on his cock.

"Oh, God…"

"He won't save you," she laughed, her fingernails digging into his chest as she jerked down on him like a jackhammer. "Nobody can. Going to cum, baby?"

Thomas gritted his teeth. He shook his head.

"Oh yes," she teased, pausing for a delicious second and then jerking down hard again. "I think so…"

He closed his eyes. Just like that, she had him ready to fire his load.

"That's it," she encouraged, changing from long, deep strokes to short piston like movements. The bed bounced. Her body reverberated as if someone had switched her onto a high setting and she couldn't stop.

Thomas gasped. The surge began in his balls and raced through him like lava leaving a volcano. He surrendered to the moment and gripped her hips as his seed burst from his testicles. As he began to ejaculate, Sally increased the speed of her downward thrusts. She was determined to find another orgasm.

"Keep fucking, you bastard," she spat out.

Her teeth reinforced her need by pulling on his earlobe.

Thomas obeyed, continuing his upward thrusts, ejaculating further as he did so. She was sucking his insides out…

The feeling of his spurting inside her was delicious but so was the way his shaft rubbed against her clitoris. The need to cum consumed her. "Keep fucking," she told him again, seconds before her eyes rolled into her head.

Her hot juices poured from her as she came. It covered them both and the bed. Her body shuddered at the powerful sensations and her series of long moans were unstoppable. When her breathing eventually began to return to normal, she grabbed his hair. Her lips found his. It was a long kiss.

Eventually, she pulled back, her aroused eyes stared into his. "Good boy, Thomas. What's next?"

***

Katie slumped back on the bed, her arms splayed to either side, fingers spread wide. Her nostrils still flared as she forced air into her lungs. The slick sheen of sweat started to cool on her body.

She felt hands stroking her damp, chestnut brown hair. She felt a warm body recline next to hers. She was in rapture. The after-effect of her orgasm, combined with the alcohol and drug, made her feel cosy and comfortable.

"Hey," she heard the beautiful blonde murmur. Turning her head, Erika's lips were a tongue's lick away from hers. When the blonde closed the distance, she had no hesitation in seeking out that wonderful tongue.

Erika sat up, her eyes covering the attractive woman. Katie's long, chestnut hair framed her beautifully sculptured cheekbones. Her large brown eyes were wide, shimmering. And her coral pink mouth looked as sexy as it tasted.

She had to admit it—Alistair had good taste.

Even Katie's pale skin was sexy, quite a contrast to Erika's tanned flesh. The apple shaped breasts were delightful and those thick nipples made her mouth water. But the greatest surprise was that smooth mound. She hadn't expected the psychiatrist to be shaved. That was a bonus. Thanks again, Alistair.

Bending down, she took a thick nipple into her mouth. Katie moaned like an animal on heat as she pulled it between her teeth. It wasn't the only sound that met Erika's ears. The door to the suite had opened. In her woozy state, the brunette hadn't heard it. But she had. Her heart palpitated.

In a few moments, Alistair would be at the bedroom door.

Moving with the grace of a panther, she spread her body across Katie, scissoring their legs together. She could feel the woman's heat and wetness as their pussies clashed noisily together. In position, she pulled the brunette's leg up to her shoulder.

No time to waste.

With a teasingly slow pace, she began to move her hips. "Ha—" Katie gasped at the delicious feeling of their juices mingling and their bare skin gliding against one another.

"Ha—ha… ah!" she began to pant. Erika grinded harder, driving her padded pubic bone against the brunette's button. The older woman growled at the friction, her eyes narrowing with each slap of their thighs.

Erika adjusted position, so that clit rubbed on clit. Satisfied, she rocked gently at first. Their juices were flowing more freely, easing the smooth grind of their bald pussies. Yes, Erika panted in her own mind, thinking of Alistair providing this sexy innocent for her. Her hips circled faster, increasing the intensity.

When Katie attempted to move, Erika thought the woman was trying to get free. She wasn't. The gasping brunette was shifting impatiently as she tried to get her clit to rub just the right way against the blonde.

Erika groaned with satisfaction. This one really was a sexy bitch.

Out of the corner of her eye, she could see the shadow in the doorway. Time to put on a show. She found the right movement and the right rhythm. Katie released a deep, guttural groan. One hand held the raised leg against her shoulder. The other gripped the brunette's ass, pulling her tighter as her pumping hips increased the pressure.

The friction, the heat, the sucking wetness, the constant rubbing--it was all there. Groans. Moans. Hot women. Sexy voyeurs. Alistair was watching. Was he hard? Did he like what he saw?

The brunette was caught up in the need to reach another climax. Her hips started to gyrate wildly and her groans increased in pitch. She reached down, her fingers dancing across their clits. They spared like live wires, each time they touched.

She bucked faster, her cries becoming a shrieking sound.

Erika maintained the pressure. Her ex's new girlfriend was a full participant now—not just giving in to her. Alistair would be impressed!

The naked blonde rose up onto her knees, her wet sex never leaving Katie's. Bracing her pale lover's leg against her shoulder, she leveraged herself over the moaning woman, increasing the friction.

Katie's thighs started to shake. Erika reached across with her free hand, roughly yanking her hair. Katie screamed as her nerve ends triggered. Her body vibrated. She couldn't hold back. Her hot womanhood throbbed under Erika's hard movements. She screamed out her orgasm.

When Katie eventually flopped back on the bed, letting the orgasm gently fade at its own sweet pace, darkness took her once again. Erika shifted position so that she could turn towards the door.

Alistair's eyes were wide with shock.

The Swede had intended this to be her final revenge. To allow him to see the seduction of his girlfriend. But there was something else in his eyes. A look she'd seen so many times before. Immediately, another thought ran through her mind. Oh, yes!!!! This would be even better.

She crooked her finger.

***

Becky tossed and turned in her bed. She'd felt the need to call Thomas. To talk to him. Everything she'd done today made the need to hear his calm, loving voice more acute. She hadn't just allowed the millionaire to fuck her tonight. They'd each taken their pleasure, sating themselves on each other's bodies. Hell, she'd stayed in his office for two hours! Two hours!!

After he'd taken her over his desk, she'd fucked him in his chair. There'd been no need to do that. Nor had there been any need to fuck him on the desk. Or suck him back to life so he could have her again. Other than her wanton sexuality! And for someone so overweight, he'd displayed wonderful stamina.

She had no idea what she would have said to Thomas had he answered her call. Maybe she would have confessed? Would that have assuaged her guilt?

No, that wasn't an option. Guus would remain her secret.

What was more important was that she put a stop to this before it went too far. Pixie, Guus, Erika… it was all too much.

When she saw her blonde friend the day after the election, she'd explain. She would tell Erika that however attracted she was, she wanted to settle down and make things work with Thomas. Despite the intensity of feelings that insisted she wanted to experience the Swede's body, she couldn't do that. Guus had been a step too far, but at least she could put that down to the money.

What she'd realised in the hours since then was that it had made her feel alive. That disturbed her more than anything. She'd been a whore. A Brazilian whore! Yet it had felt wonderful. She'd loved everything about the whole experience—far more than she had expected.

That's why she'd needed to talk to Thomas. To hear the voice of reason. He was the one constant in her life. Her rock. She'd betrayed him, and yet he'd never dream of being unfaithful to her. That's why a few words of wisdom from his lips would calm her. Bring her down from this sexual high.

Why the hell hadn't he been in his room? She'd called three times.

She knew of course. The poor thing was being pushed to the limit in this Election campaign. Tomorrow would see an end to that pressure. Then they could make love, have that talk and start again.

***

Alistair was naked before he reached the bed. Erika threw herself back, opening her legs for him. Her head rested against Katie's sleeping body. Revenge was sweet. As he attempted to crawl between her thighs, she pushed him back with her bare foot. When he hesitated, the drooling blonde draped her legs over his broad shoulders. He understood immediately.

Leaning forward, his stiff tongue lapping across her wet folds.

"Oh, yesssss," she encouraged, wrapping one foot around his neck and pulling him closer. "You haven't lost your touch…"

He twisted his head, jamming his tongue between her labial lips as if he was slicing a knife through butter. Erika moaned again. Her revenge would soon be complete. Enjoy the journey until then.

She moaned as he shifted his focus to her slippery clit. Panting hard, she pushed her hips up to meet him, rubbing his hair with her other foot. Her hard body arched. All that supported her was his black shoulders and the unconscious woman behind her.

His tongue jabbed at her in the way he knew she liked best.

"Yes, honey," she groaned, pushing herself back against Katie's pale skinned body. Her blonde hair spread across the brunette's tits. "Oh, yes!"

She began to hump his face. Her hands grabbed the sheets underneath her as she lifted herself even higher. Her ankles linked behind his neck.

Alistair's tongue alternated between her sweet folds and her aroused button. So familiar. Her heart ached. It had been so good between them once. So perfect. Why the fuck had the stupid bastard tried to dump her?

"My clit," she gasped, directing him. "My clit!"

He responded to her pleading, lapping over her swollen bud over and over again until she couldn't take it any longer. Pushing back into Katie, she squeezed her ex-boyfriend's face between her thighs as she came like a geyser on his sweaty, black face.

"Fuck, I needed that," she eventually grunted, twisting around. Her plan had been to wake the sleeping woman, but she had plenty of time.

One last fuck.

Pushing Alistair flat on the bed, she straddled him and sheathed his black cock. This was where he was meant to be. She looked down, watching his ramrod-stiff manhood disappear into her smooth sex. Her breathing came quicker at the sight. Black on white. His trimmed, dark curls on her bare skin. So sexy…

She began to move. Slowly at first. Her perfect swells bounced with each undulation. She began to bounce higher. Her body started to fuck him a little faster. Their bodies slapped together and she felt him tremble. She knew his groan. She knew only too well it signalled one thing.

Clearly the time he'd spent at the bedroom door, watching her trib with his new girlfriend, had had quite an effect. Time to finish him off. Receive his gushing tribute one final time. Then… she saw a movement beside her.

Katie's eyes were opening. This was even better.

Slowing the pace until she was sure the psychiatrist's gaze was firmly fixed on them, she tossed her blonde hair. Ran her fingers through it. She held it on top of her head as she moaned. "Want it?" she asked Alistair.

He growled as his fingers latched onto her hips. It wasn't enough for her.

"Want it?" she asked again. "Tell me. I'm the best, aren't I?"

He grunted again, trying to increase the upward pace. She was having none of it. Her body stilled. Reaching down, she pinned his arms to the bed. The message was clear. If you want to cum, you'd better play this game.

"Yes," he conceded, his voice hoarse with need. "Fuck, yes… you're the best."

"So are you, honey," she murmured. "So are you…"

Erika felt a hint of nostalgia but there was no time for that. With a grunt, she slithered off Alistair's cock and attacked Katie's lips. For a few moments the brunette allowed her, but didn't respond. The shock of what she'd seen was still sticking in her throat.

"Told you," the Swedish woman murmured as she kissed off Katie's lips. "Didn't I tell you what to expect?"

Her hands caressed Katie's breasts as she spoke. Her fingers ran across the aroused woman's nipples. One hand dipped down between the brunette's thighs. Good. Despite the brunette's disgust, she was wet again. Very wet.

"Don't let him fuck you," Erika whispered, keeping her voice low and away from Alistair's hearing. "The bastard's not worth it. Is he?"

Katie didn't answer, though she did raise her hips against Erika's hand. This girl was aroused and ready for more.

Her fingers easily slid inside the brunette's juicy body. The woman was panting harder, thrusting up against the pleasuring invaders. Erika knew she wouldn't be able to resist. One parting, whispered shot before she left them, and her plan was complete. "He just wants to use you the way he used me..."

The Swede's eyes flickered over to Alistair's. Once she had his gaze, she nodded down to Katie's thighs. He followed her eyes and understood the message. Erika knew he wouldn't be able to hold back either.

She was right. The black man reacted instantly, sliding his body between Katie's thighs, onto his knees. He roughly lifted up his girlfriend's legs and planted them across his shoulders.

"No," the pale skinned woman moaned.

Alistair took no notice. He rubbed his hardness along her overheated furrow and then sliced into her, driving her down into the mattress. She folded against his hard body, being dominated above for the second time in just a few minutes.

"No," Katie objected again, even as her feet linked behind his thick neck. She squeezed him tightly, pulling him deeper.

Alistair snarled, his face hard and domineering as he began to fuck her. His teeth clenched and unclenched with each downward thrust.

Erika backed away towards the door, leaving the two rutting animals to their pleasure. Tonight, Katie would fuck him. Tomorrow, she'd remember she'd said 'no' and he'd ignored her. That made it rape, didn't it?

hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers