Pollen Count Ch. 01

Story Info
The Cardinal collects a debt.
2.4k words
4.29
1.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood naked as the Cardinal examined her. He looked carefully at her face and mouth and pushed a long slender finger into it. He rubbed her tongue with it depositing a small amount of Pollen on her tongue. Immediately, her mouth filled with saliva. He caressed each small breast with his other hand, pulling at each nipple to make it stiff and erect.

"Do you want to join my little company?" He whispered into her ear, with his finger in her mouth, all she could do was mumble and nod as she sucked it.

"Mm" Rey, the naked girl shuddered as inquisitive fingers slid down her flat belly and found her pussy lips. She'd shaved herself to leave only a runway shape, as she'd been instructed to by Joely, the company member who proposed her as an initiate to the company. Cardinal, a man in his late forties refused to call his company, a gang. He did deal in criminal enterprises, but he prided himself on the restrictions he placed on his dealing with children. In his twisted sense of honour, he looked out for his company, which he styled on the medieval 'free companies' of men at arms and noble knights that roamed around Europe.

However, Cardinal was a predator too, he could be excessive in any number of things including 'examining' those who wished to be part of his company and Rey had wanted to break into his company for months.

As Rey shivered under his deft fingering of her delicate labia, her body responded in the only way it could, she became wet. As Cardinal delighted at her growing arousal, the wetness of her pussy allowed him to probe her further. She shivered again as his finger slipped into her pussy and rubbed up into the ribbed roof of her vagina.

"Oh Sir," Rey pulled away from his fingers, allowing her to speak, "Oh, are you examining me now?"

"Why yes, of course, the way I examine all the new girls to my company." Cardinals smiled and then slipped his finger back into her mouth and she instinctively sucked on his finger. His finger, hat had been rubbing gently but insistently the roof of her pussy was joined by a second digit. Instantly, her vagina clenched and gripped around his fingers, filling her. With this new overwhelming sensation, Rey's knees began to buckle but Cardinal held her against him as his fingering intensified and suddenly, without warning Rey shook and a stream of ejaculate sprayed from her pussy and fell back against Mr C, as he pulled out his finger from her mouth after leaving s small amount of his Pollen on her lips. This would be a taster for her to savour.

"You have excellent responses; young lady and I have passed my first requirement in joining my company." Cardinal smiled. Rey recovered herself and stood back on her own feet and felt abashed by her body's reaction.

"I..I "Rey stammered. Cardinal kissed her lightly on the lips and patted her bare buttocks.

"Do not distress yourself, young lady." Cardinal smiled, "Now off you go, and I'll expect you here at midnight." Cardinal watched her quivering tight buttocks as she scuttled from the room. As the door closed, he felt the stiffness in his jeans. He smiled again. Tonight, he would quite try for the young woman and anticipated his enjoyment of her.

She would be strenuously tested after a full dose of Pollen.

Before he could enjoy the spectacle of Rey bouncing up and down on his merciless desires, Cardinal had to focus on the work of running his company of thieves, thugs and on occasion the occasional 'special' request. Today, the company had been tasked with several such requests and his lieutenants sat around a large table in one of the empty apartments that had been repurposed for the company. The group had been eagerly awaiting the news of the quarterly supply of Pollen that would be divided up between them. Pollen was Cardinal's source of power and income, instantly addictive and easy to conceal and produce from his secret lab in the commandeered apartments on the different floors. It fuelled his criminal enterprises and kept his subordinates compliant and obedient. More than that, when properly administered could yield such perverted and debauched behaviours in both men and women, it was the newest drug on the street and the police were powerless.

"Members of the company, we have four special requests this week and I will be assigning them to each of you after this meeting." Cardinal looked around the table, each one of his lieutenants had been picked for their special talents, and with two men and one woman, at the table, he silently considered the best one for each task.

Filip, the scarred half-Spanish, and half-English cutthroat were perfect for the first task of maiming the drug runner who had broken the rules and attempted to cut the Pollen and caused some problems with their regular customers. "Flip, I think you should take care of our little drug dealer problem.

"Of course, I'll deal with it straight away. "With that, Cardinal slid over a paper envelope thick with sachets of Pollen. Filip opened the packet, peered inside and smiled. The Pollen sachets guaranteed an easy flow of cash but also a lot of young men that would be seeking him out today. Cardinal looked over to Mike, the least likeable individual Cardinal had ever met but as a rapist for hire, his talent always yielded results.

"Mike, there's a debt that needs to be collected but the debtor requires a reminder to pay the full sum. It will fall to you to arrange a demonstration that prompt payment will be expected within the next 72 hours otherwise, you will repeat the punishment that his wife will be suffering this evening." Mike grinned, not only from the paper envelope thick with Pollen but the prospect of roughly fucking the unfortunate man's wife in front of him and then being told, this will happen again every 24 hours if the debt wasn't paid in full. With Pollen, the woman would be a helpless but willing whore for him to enjoy.

"Melody, a little issue with our entertainment girls, so I would like you to deal with this problem. I think you should make an example of one or two of them, to bring the others into line again. Something public, something shocking perhaps?" Cardinal slid another envelope filled with Pollen, the woman opened the envelope, took out a sachet, ripped it open with her teeth and tasted the Pollen and then sniffed the whole packet up her nose to get the drug into her as quickly as she could. Cardinal smiled, he had fucked Melanie last week and rubbed some of the pollen in her wet pussy and she screamed out in ecstasy, as the drug hit her like a freight train. He watched her slam the table as she rode the drug's immediate effect.

"Oh fuck me! Fuck Me!" Melanie shook as her pollen count hit the roof.

"I see the Pollen count is high today!" He chuckled and watched as each lieutenant sniffed a sachet up their noses and rubbed the remainder on their gums.

At 23:30, the disgraced former Marine, Mike Parker had secreted his beloved black two-seater coupe down the street from the house of the debtor. He didn't want to give away the element of surprise. Dressed in black, he stole over the low wall, ran nimbly across the lawn and made his way into the house, through the French windows. It was easy and took less than a minute. The alarm and CCTV cameras had been disabled earlier by him, disguised as a 'Verysafe' serviceman. The attractive wife had let him in and Mike had reconnoitred the house while the wide had her back turned, and disabled the system.

Now, he was in the house, he could make his way to the bedroom. Once in the room, both the husband and his wife were fast asleep. Taking a sachet of Pollen from his jacket pocket, he took a pinch of the drug and held it under the nose of the wife. As the grains were inhaled, he quickly moved round to the husband and took out a zip tie and steadied himself.

As the wife stirred from the drug in her system, she coughed and shook herself awake. Instantly, Mike turned to the husband's bedside lamp and switched it on. As the light filled the room, the husband moved, his hand moved to turn the light off, Mike slipped the zip tie over his wrist, then pulled back the white duvet and grabbed the second hand and then closed the tie. With his hands caught fast, the husband was violently pulled from the bed and dropped to the floor. Mike gave the sprawled man a hard kick to the stomach, enough to take the wind from his sails and then dragged him to the radiator and used another zip tie to tie him to it. The man completely immobilised looked like a sad sight in his white boxer and white vest.

Turning to the wife, Mike saw her splutter and cough and sit up. She wore a red lace teddy, her bust still firm and quivered only a little and then turned to see Mike. With the drug robbing her of her voice, she couldn't breathe easily and so couldn't scream. Mike pulled her over, pushing her face onto the bed and holding her there.

"Who are you? What do you want?" The husband spluttered, his face red from wrestling with the zip ties and the pain in his diaphragm.

"I represent the Cardinal. You owe him a considerable amount of money and you have not paid him back. You have ignored his reminder and so now I will remind you and once I have done so, I will remind you every 24 hours until the debt is repaid. Now watch carefully." Mike lifted the wife's head and with his other hand jammed a sachet of Pollen into her face and grasped her hair, making her inhale the contents. The effect was immediate, she shook her head, as her vision clouded and then tore the teddy from her own body as her temperature soared. Mike smiled and stood up, he set his mobile phone on the side, propped up against the bedside lamp, and turned on the camera video. The Cardinal wanted to see the disciplining of the wife in full colour. He looked and winked at the husband, who was shocked to see his husband tear off her panties. He was doubly shocked when Mike stripped off his black garb and saw his oversized cock at full erection.

"Leave her alone!" The husband shouted, which resulted in three hard kicks to his stomach and a humiliating slap to his face. Mike also stuffed the remnants of the wife's panties into the man's mouth for good measure.

"Now, you watch, while I fuck the shit out of your wife. If you want to scream and shout, I'll break your jaw and hers into the bargain. Now be a good boy and enjoy the show." Mike snarled and turned to see the wife frantically fingering her pussy, in the throes of the Pollen's effects. She quivered on the bed, as Mike crawled over to her and pulled her on his erect cock." Suck a real man's cock you whore!"

The wife, immediately started to suck on his erection, as Mike thrust himself into her mouth and down her throat. She gagged on him but every minute or two, he would out, to allow her to breathe before thrusting into her again. As she fought to take his penis into her throat, Mike reach backwards and pushed two thick fingers into her pussy and frigged her roughly.

Mike was not a gentle lover and he wanted to make this woman into his whore, even if the husband paid up. With Pollen in her system, the wife was aroused more than at any time in her life. "Take it down as far as you can, whore." He sighed, in truth, the woman could throat him quite well. He smiled at her experienced mouth and looked down at her breasts. Taking his wet fingers from her sex, he massaged her left breast and pulled on her nipple hard. The wife squeaked at the pulling; a sharp pain being translated to a clenching of her pussy. Having been satisfied by her mouth, Mike pulled out and threw the woman on her back, he pushed her legs apart and waited. "Ask nicely you little whore!" Mike teased her, spanking her swollen pussy lips with the back of his hand.

"Oh, please fuck me!" The wife's eyes rolled, and her head lolled from side to side.

Mike's thrusts were savage. He cared nothing for the woman's pleasure or pain. The Pollen had seized her nervous system and flooded her body with signals mimicking the adrenal glands and the pituitary, the woman was so aroused that any sexual contact drove her wild. With his cock inside her, the wife moaned and thrashed. Mike's merciless thrusts were making the poor woman squeal and then to add further injury, Mike pulled out of her and demanded she get on her hands and knees. With his cock, dripping from her juices, still hard, he retrieved a further sachet of Pollen and told her to inhale it. The delirious woman, still overcome with the first sachet obeyed him and waited for his cock to fuck her again.

Mike laughed and lined his cock up to the woman's anus. He waited for the new dose to hit her already overloaded system, he looked down and pushed two fingers into her pussy, scooped her juices out and then wiped them on her anus. The woman arched her back in a sudden frantic spasm

"Oh my god! Oh, fucking hell!" Her voice struggled as Mike pushed his thick glans into her anus and slowly pushed past her ring of muscle. Without pause, he filled her anus with half his length, as the wife shook with the unexpected invasion. Mike too caught up in his enjoyment, continued to build up a rhythm that would bring him to a much-needed orgasm and the chance to ejaculate on the wife's face and have her suck his cock clean.

While Mike pulled the woman from the bed and ejaculated on her face, Cardinal watched waiting patiently to repeat the treatment on his young initiate, Rey. As the woman took Mike's cock in her mouth, Cardinal twirled a sachet of Pollen.

Then came a quiet knock on the door to his apartment.

"Come in Rey" Cardinal sighed.

End of Chapter One