Pollster

Story Info
He came to take a poll and caught her nude.
1.4k words
3.78
16.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,556 Followers

The day was already shaping up to be hot and the air conditioner was a bit iffy. I'd had a shower but instead of getting dressed I was wandering around the house starkers. Well, why shouldn't I? It's my house and no-one else was home. Even if George, my husband, had been home you can be damn sure he wouldn't have complained.

Think about it. I was a twenty five year old blonde. I had a D cup and my breasts were firm and ripe with no noticeable sag, something I probably couldn't say in another five years. I was also fit and reasonable athletic, giving me a very nice figure.

So what was wrong with me being nude? Nothing. As a matter of fact I might even sneak out into the backyard later and catch a few rays. There weren't any obvious windows over-looking our yard.

I had the front and back doors open so a bit of a breeze could blow through the house. This helped keep the place cool and also blew away any mustiness that might be about. We had security wire doors both back and front, which meant I could see anyone who was outside the door but they couldn't see in. Or break in, for that matter, because they were pretty good doors.

The reason I mentioned being able to see through the doors was because a man was walking down the drive towards me. He was carrying a clipboard so I guessed he was probably a poll-taker, but he could just as easily be a salesman. Whatever, I'd just tell him I didn't want any, whatever it was.

The man came strolling up to the door, proving himself to be blind as a bat as he didn't notice the door-bell stuck on the wall and tried to open the security door to knock on the main door. Tried, hell. The security door opened just like that, leaving me to assume that my asshole husband had forgotten to lock it on the way out. It hadn't even occurred to me to check it because I always keep it locked.

So there I was, standing in front of this stranger stark staring naked, because no matter how you twist it a blush and some sunshine do not equal clothing. If anything the sunshine made it worse as it shone over the man's shoulder and left me highlighted.

He didn't try to come in, just stood at the doorstep looking me over. And I mean really looking me over. His eyes went from my head to my toes, stopping at all the interesting bits in between, and then reversed, going from my toes to my head, again stopping to admire all the interesting bits.

"Good morning," he said. "I'm here to, ah, to, oh, the hell with it."

He gave a sigh and blatantly looked me over again.

"Are you home alone?" he asked me.

That was my cue to say no and quickly close the door in his face. (He was still politely standing outside.) So did I say no and close the door?

"Um, yes," I admitted, just standing there.

He pointed down at the carpet which was a rather an expensive plush.

"Is that carpet as soft as it looks?"

What? He wants to discuss my carpet? I simply nodded.

"Then why don't you lie down on it for me," he said in a soft and persuasive voice. With a voice like that I increased the probability that he was a salesman, and probably a good one.

I looked at him. He was tall, at least six foot, and reasonable looking. A solid, dependable, sort of person was what he looked like. Someone you could depend on. After looking at him I looked down at the carpet. Lie down on it, he says. Why does he want me to lie down on it? My mind shied away from the question. Don't think about that, I told myself.

He was still waiting for an answer so I had to either say no or go ahead and lie down. Thinking about it was too hard so I just lay down, looking up at him.

"Can I come in?" he asked and I gave a mute little nod.

Well, why shouldn't he? He was being very polite. He stepped in, closing the security door behind him. He remembered to flick the lock on I noticed.

"You do know what I'm going to do, don't you?"

Well seeing he was already undoing his trouser belt I had a pretty good idea. I just gave another mute nod.

"And you have no objections?" he asked, sounding slightly puzzled.

I didn't answer that. I was too busy looking at the package he wanted to deliver. And I was entitled to, wasn't I? He could sure see where he was going to be delivering.

He settled down onto the carpet next to me and his hands started wandering. He stroked my breasts, teasing the nipples, rubbed both hands over me as he moved down my body. He rubbed my mons, one hand moving between my legs to rub my vulva, then both hands running down the length of my legs. Then he reversed direction, rubbing me all the way from my feet back to my breasts.

I had now reached a state of, 'my god, what am I doing', but I seemed strangely reluctant to stop him from touching me. His touching reversed direction again, this time lingering on my vulva as he went down. When he reached my knees he cupped his hands under them and lifted them higher, moving them apart, giving him room to settle between them.

That's what he did next, moving between my thighs, kneeling there, his erection threatening me, while he massaged my vulva and mons. He must have been happy with what he found because he stretched my lips further apart and started leaning towards me.

I was going to scream. I was going to scream and panic and cry and things were going to get real messy. I couldn't do this. I really couldn't.

Then his cock was touching me, pressing against me, and I could feel my body yielding to his. Apparently I could do this and I was doing it.

He sank smoothly into me and it felt wonderful. His hands sought my breasts and started stoking them and then he started moving on me. It was bliss as he moved back and forth in me with me pushing up to meet him in a dreamy fashion. The way I was feeling this entire thing was an erotic daydream that would just keep on going.

He wasn't in any hurry, just taking his time, pleasing me and seeming to enjoy what he was doing. Well, that last was a silly observation. Don't all men enjoy doing this sort of thing?

I was fully aroused by this stage. At some point I'd lifted my legs and wrapped them around him, even though I couldn't remember doing it. I was clinging tightly to him, just going along with his demands.

After a while his demands literally became that. He was thrusting in with some real vigour, demanding a response from me, and I was responding quite happily. I wasn't normally this licentious but for some reason I just couldn't control my feelings, willingly reacting to what he was doing.

Things were building up fast now, and then I found myself climaxing, loudly and eagerly, shuddering happily as pleasure rippled through my body.

He rolled off me, getting to his feet and pulling up his trousers. I scrambled to my own feet and leaned against the wall, blushing and breathing hard.

"Um, I actually stopped by to do a poll on how the local government is doing," he said, sounding somewhat tentative.

"Oh, really? Not interested," I said firmly. "Goodbye."

I reached over and unlocked the security door, indicating that he was free to leave. He had an odd look on his face as he walked past me and as soon as he was out the door I closed and locked it again. I really would have to make sure that it was kept locked in future.

As I headed towards the bathroom for another shower I couldn't help wondering what the hell had happened. That type of behaviour just wasn't me and I couldn't explain it. Still, I now had a fantasy that I could draw on when I was feeling frisky.


Ashson
Ashson
8,556 Followers