Poly at the Poly Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, we'd head home; back to our regular lives. If anything, our bonds would be stronger now for everything we'd experienced and shared. We'd done the impossible. Could you blame us for feeling unbreakable?

Then we got on the train.

Mike tried to sit next to Emily, but she clung to Jack. Cassie hung on to me, but she got shoved aside by Allison. We tried to recombine again -- Emily with Jack and Mike with Cassie -- but Jack crossed to the other side of the car and pointedly sat by himself. Instead of coupling together, we ricocheted apart.

Our group, to this point, had fit together like we were shaped that way. But abruptly we found ourselves jumbled. Like pieces from six separate puzzles all trying to fit together and form a picture that couldn't exist.

I assumed it was a momentary set back. A strange, awkward eddy in an otherwise easy flow. But when we got to the Magic Kingdom, it only got worse.

The morning energy should have felt infectious. Despite the fact that we'd been in that very place only a few hours before for the Halloween party, the park felt fresh and new. Crowds streamed through the gates, mostly families with small kids. Happy, oompah music welcomed us inside. The sweet, salty smell of fresh popcorn and baked goods filled the air. So why did everything seem so sour?

As we went down Main Street, the six of us engaged in something that looked more like a shoving match than a morning stroll. Cutting each other off, grumbling and grousing. We were as rambunctious as a group of middle school-aged boys.

"Can you walk normally, please?" Allison asked after Cassie nudged the tall blonde off the sidewalk.

"Can you?!" Cassie snapped back.

I noticed that Mike and Jack were similarly jostling, although in a much quieter way. Well, Mike was pushing for Emily, but my wife was homing in on Jack. Kind of different, though much the same.

But if being together was hard, separating was almost impossible. Once we got to the front of Cinderella Castle, that iconic spot, we bickered endlessly about where we were going to go first.

"We should head to Pirates," Allison said, confidently, "That part of the park is always emptiest in the morning."

"You go do that," Cassie said, "I want to go do Peter Pan with Paul. We didn't get the chance to do that one last night."

"I was hoping to do Space Mountain," Mike said, "I'd love to go on that with you, Em."

"You know I can't handle rollercoasters," Emily said.

"Well, what about Buzz Lightyear," Mike said, unfazed, "You'd love it, it's like a video game."

"I just want a coffee," Jack said.

"I'd like to get one too," Emily said.

"OK, so do we have a plan?" Cassie asked.

"NO!" Everyone yelled. Jack buried his head in his hand, like existence, itself, was too painful to bear.

At least our scramble on the train had been quiet. Now that we were outright shouting in public, it was really embarrassing. I felt like everyone who walked by was staring. The heat of their glares burned worse than the Florida sun.

All this time, so much had happened. Yet, we'd managed to mostly avoid arguing. It felt new, and not at all in the fun way everything else was so far. And it kept escalating.

Mike would suggest something to Emily, but my wife would look to Jack who would simply shrug. So, Mike would ask Cassie, instead, but she was too busy fighting with Allison. And so round and round we went.

That's when Allison made her pronouncement. "This is a disaster," she said, "Seriously, I just want to have a nice day in Disney." She shifted towards me, making her meaning clear.

"We all do," Cassie said, moving next to me on the other side. The two blondes glared, like they couldn't believe the other had the audacity to agree. "So, Paul and I can have our day and the rest of you can do whatever."

"You're not his wife," Allison said with a snarl.

"Neither are you!" Cassie retorted.

You might think it would be fun to have two gorgeous women fighting over me. To be the center of so much attractive attention. It was not. This was mortifying, and I wanted it to end.

"Enough!" I roared.

All five of them stopped and turned to look at me, like frightened puppies. I'm pretty sure a few people around us stared, as well. Everyone, even Jack, seemed startled by my shout. Their eyes wide in shock and worry. Clearly, if I was ready to be loud, then it was time to listen. Unfortunately, I didn't have a follow-up.

"This needs to stop," I said. I heard my father's voice pass through my lips. Like we were naughty kids on a road trip.

"Paul's right," Cassie said. She reached out, but instead of taking my hand, she grabbed Allison's. With her free hand, Cassie took Emily's, as well. She started pulling them back down Main Street, the way we'd come. Mike, Jack, and I followed, like we were leashed to them. Though we didn't hold hands.

"Where are we going?" Emily asked. Her voice, small.

"Home," Cassie said, with a frightening finality.

*

We rode the monorail in silence. Every time someone tried to speak, Cassie shushed them. When we got back to the hotel, she frog-marched us to the bungalow. As soon as we were inside, the beautiful blonde gestured for us to sit on the couches in the living room. We did so, obediently.

It might be surprising that we were so pliant. But seeing Cassie -- sweet, bubbly Cassie -- get angry was more than enough to make us behave. Further though, to this point Cassie had always been able to solve our problems. I think we all trusted her to fix this, too. Though I couldn't imagine how it was going to happen. We really felt broken this time.

Cassie grabbed a notepad from one of the end tables, tore off all the sheets, and ripped those into smaller pieces. Then, using a pen from her purse, she wrote on each. Finally, she separated all the shreds into three separate bowls that she took from the kitchen cabinets. She did this with a kind of efficient violence, like punishing the paper for all our misdeeds. See what you've made me do?!

When she was finished, Cassie stood in front of the counter and glared over us, resting her hands on her hips.

"Everybody get naked," she said. We all looked at each other, uncomfortably. We were used to stripping down together, but this felt clinical and odd. Especially with all the tension enveloping us. "Now."

We stood up from the couch and undressed. The room filled with the sounds of buttons being popped, belts being undone, and clothes dropping to the floor. Cassie did the same as the rest of us. This was a far cry from that morning, when we'd all been so comfortable with our bare bodies. I fought the urge to cover myself for the first time in days.

"OK," Cassie said. She turned to demonstrate like a hot, nude Vanna White. I knew this was supposed to be serious, but I had to fight not to chuckle as her boobs jiggled along with her gestures. "Each of us will take turns taking a slip from these bowls."

"What's on the papers?" Allison asked. She licked her lips, predatorily. Despite the fact that the athletic woman had one arm across her little boobs and a hand over her crotch, she looked ready to take on any challenge.

"I'm getting to that," Cassie said, peevishly. "The first bowl has all our names. The second, has a body part. The third has an action."

"So like, Paul, hand, kiss?" Allison asked.

"Pretty much," Cassie said, "And then you have to do that thing."

"For how long?" Emily asked.

"Till you get a sheet that tells you to do something different," Cassie said.

"Oh my God, it's like dirty Twister," Mike said, "Well, dirtier Twister. That game's kind of raunchy already if you think about it."

"What if Paul chooses, like, Jack?" Allison asked.

"Maybe separate them into boy and girl bowls," Emily said.

"If you get a name of the same gender, you can draw again," Cassie said. Her exasperation was showing through. "Are we ready to go?"

I don't think anyone was all that excited about this. Playing a sex game seemed kind of silly right then, being honest. I didn't see how being forced together would make us get along. This felt like taking an oversalted piece of meat and over peppering it, too, just to balance things out.

But, again, we were used to Cassie coming up with solutions. We gave her the benefit of the doubt. If this was what she thought would solve the issue, we were going to try it. No matter how dubious we were.

"It's my game so I'll go first," Cassie said, "We'll go by couples." It said a lot that none of us even knew what 'couples' meant at this point. "Me and Jack, then Allison, Mike, Emily, and Paul."

We nodded our agreement. I didn't know why I was given the special punishment to go last, but I wasn't going to argue it at that point.

Cassie took a deep breath. I caught a look in her eye and realized she was nervous. I gave her a little nod. To be honest, I still wasn't sure what she was up to. But I thought it was important for her to feel like I had her back. Cassie noticed. Her anxious look shifted into a smile.

She reached into the first bowl. The dishes were an eggshell brown, almost aggressively generic. But they served the purpose of hiding their contents.

Cassie fished her fingers through the sheets and pulled up a slip. She looked at it. Her mouth quirked, but she nodded. As if resigned. She turned and showed us the paper. It had my wife's name on it.

I waited for Cassie to redraw, but she went to the next bowl and dug in. She showed us a slip labeled 'Foot.' Her final draw had the word 'Touch' on it.

"Simple enough," Cassie said. She knelt down on the floor, putting her right hand on Emily's bare foot. My petite wife let out a little nervous giggle but didn't do anything else as Cassie's pink-nailed fingers rested on her toes.

"It's honestly not a bad view," Cassie said, looking upwards. This time, Emily flat out blushed.

Jack ambled over to the bowls for his draw. He got Mike and tossed it. But his next slip was my name and he sighed, as if resigned. The next two were 'chest' and 'touch.' Jack shook his head, ruefully, but went over to me. He gingerly put his hand on my torso.

"Are you sure we shouldn't separate the bowls, hon?" Jack asked. He turned to me. "Dude, you're really hairy."

"I am aware," I said.

"I'm sure it'll be fine," Cassie said.

"Are you sure about that?" Allison asked. She'd taken her turn and was holding up a sheet with Cassie's name on it. The next slips had 'rub' and 'chest' on them. I think all three guys had the same thought at the same time. We all gave each other knowing looks.

"Just choose another person, honestly," Cassie said. Her voice slightly strained.

"It's fine," Allison said through gritted teeth.

The tall blonde woman knelt down on the floor next to Cassie. She put her hand on the beautiful blonde's big tit and started to rub. It was not emotional and neither woman seemed to be enjoying it. But, I will admit, it was kind of awesome. Feeling myself stiffen with Jack's hand on my flank was strange, but there it was.

"Apparently I have to rub Allison's hand," Mike said. He showed us the papers. I think all of us were pleased to finally see a heterosexual pairing. These other matchups weren't our thing.

At first, Mike's assignment seemed rather blah. Where was the fun in that? But then, I think the whole room realized what the tall man was actually able to do.

After all, he had to rub his wife's hand. And his wife's hand was currently engaged in rubbing Cassie's boob. Sure, Mike could have massaged Allison's left instead, but where was the fun in that?

A dirty grin slipped across Mike's face as he got on the floor next to Allison. He gently put his fingers on hers, and started moving them over Cassie's breast. His influence made the athletic blonde's touches more intimate. More urgent. This went from sort of sexy to kind of amazing all in one move.

Now it was Emily's turn. My wife had grown a whole tail off her foot, with Cassie holding it and Mike and Allison holding Cassie's breast. So, she moved carefully to allow the whole group to stay attached.

"Oh, Jeez," Emily said, showing us the three sheets all at once. Allison, chest, rub.

"Are we sure the slips are random?" Mike asked, "Not that I'm complaining."

"I put a few extra 'touches' in there to balance things," Cassie said, "But that's all."

"Uh huh," Emily said. She knelt on the ground with the rest of the group and reached around both Cassie and Mike to rest her hand on her best friend's little breast. It was a tentative touch.

"That's fine," Allison said, reassuring. The look on her face -- rubbing Cassie's tit while her own breast was also being manipulated -- was tough to read. Uncomfortable, pained, but not unaroused.

Finally, I had my first draw. I didn't know what to root for, but I hoped the bowl gods would be kind. I got Mike's name first, but I put it back. My next draw gave me Emily -- I had to touch her hand.

Well, it was a boring result compared to what else had been going on, but I could live with it. Then I realized, actually, that I'd been given the same opportunity as Mike. Sort of. I dropped to the floor, dragging Jack with me, and joined the chain of everyone else.

Carefully, I reached through the knot of body parts and rested my hand on Emily's. I felt Allison's round breast behind my wife's fingers. I took the instruction literally, touch not rub, so I didn't move it. Yet there was something oddly erotic about all this. Kind of hot but in such a strange way that it was unhot which then made it unexpectedly hotter? I'm not doing a good job of explaining myself, but there it is.

"I really like this view now," Cassie said, looking back at all of us, naked and scrambled together. Arms entwined and knotted. We all chuckled.

Cassie's next turn was an awkward one: she had to touch her own hand (she rested it on top of the one on Emily's foot). Then Jack had to rub Cassie's hand. He used it as an excuse to let go of me and squatted next to his wife.

"My foot is not comfortable," Emily said.

"At least it's not your boob," Allison said.

Now, the athletic blonde had to touch my lips. At first, I thought that meant putting my mouth on Mike and Allison's hand which was on Cassie's breast which (like everything else were doing) was both hot and weird.

Instead, Allison put her free hand on my face. It was strange, having her fingers on my mouth. So, I did what was natural and started to slowly suck on Allison's digits.

"Whoa, Paul, nice!" Cassie said.

Allison gave me a little sultry smirk.

"This is getting tangled," Emily said.

"Just you wait," Cassie said.

Mike's next draw had him putting his hand on Cassie's chest. It was already there, through his wife, but he took the opportunity to grab Cassie's other bare tit. He hefted it in his hand.

"That says touch, not rub," Allison said.

Mike turned to his wife and gave her a raspberry. I had to admit, it was an effective retort.

"Shit," Emily said. She was holding up Kiss, Lips, Allison.

"Redraw," Cassie said, "It's not a big deal. The boys have been doing it lots."

That was true. I'd already passed up a couple of Mike's and one Jack. But Emily shook her head.

"I'll do a quick one," my wife said. She leaned over and gave Allison a quick peck on the mouth. And yes, my dick got even harder. What can I say?

"You're supposed to stay that way," Mike said.

Emily responded with the same "thhhppbbb" he'd given his wife.

My next turn, however, was less obvious. I got Allison, Touch, and Frontside. What was 'frontside'?

"It's like backside," Cassie said, "Only the opposite."

We all looked at her, confused.

"I felt silly writing 'pussy' and 'penis' on a sheet of paper," Cassie said.

"Oh," I said, "That makes sense."

Then I realized what that meant.

Allison and I shared a grin. I let go of Emily's hand. Then I reached between Allison's legs and put my fingers on her pussy. She was dripping, as much as I'd ever felt her.

The slip said 'touch,' but I couldn't help myself and started slowly moving my finger through her steaming sex. Gently teasing at her. Allison closed her eyes and let out a little sigh.

"This isn't getting any more normal," she said.

I could understand her feeling. She was rubbing Cassie's breast in concert with her husband while I rubbed her vagina. Both were bent over, because the beautiful blonde woman, herself, had her hand on Emily's foot. Jack was squatting next to her, his hand on Cassie's.

It felt like we might tip over at any second. Just getting the paper out of the bowls was becoming a life-threatening activity. To be honest, I'm not sure how we accomplished it all.

Cassie put her hand on Mike's chest (easy enough). Jack got to touch Cassie's pussy, which was also an easy reach. He played at her folds, lazily. Allison put her hand on my butt. Mike reached over to touch my wife's vagina. Emily put her fingers in Mike's mouth to suck.

Finally, I had to touch Cassie's breast. Having my one hand in Allison's snatch, I moved the other off her boob (and my wife's hand), and cupped Cassie's tit. It was a strange sensation, fondling two different women at the same time. Kind of neat. Sort of arousing. Also bizarre.

But it was all too much. We were so precariously positioned and suddenly I toppled over, breaking the chain. Everyone started laughing as we tumbled onto the ground. Piled and wrapped around each other. Like a strange, naked flesh monster.

We groaned as we lay on the floor. But I noticed, no one was arguing. Instead, we were smiling. Enjoying each other's company again. Maybe things hadn't gone exactly as Cassie planned. What we did wasn't truly sexy at its core. But it helped bring us back together a bit.

"Well, that didn't go like I thought it would," Cassie said.

"It was a good idea," Allison said.

"Yes, it was neat," Emily said.

"Thank you for a lovely game, hon," Jack said. He leaned over and gave Cassie a kiss.

"Yes, thank you," Mike said. He also kissed Cassie.

"Well, I feel like I should thank Paul for doing a lovely job of rubbing me," Cassie said. She sat up a bit and pressed her lips to mine.

"He did a good job on me, too," Allison said, and kissed me as, well.

And just like that, it was on.

We were all lying on the floor naked. Tangled together in a knot. But slowly we began to reorient into a new, different shape. One both terribly familiar and amazingly new.

Cassie and Allison rested their hands on my chest and pushed me back. They took turns kissing me on the lips. Little, affectionate smacks.

Cassie let out a gasp. Allison and I looked over and saw that Mike, behind her, had dipped his finger into her pussy. His other hand was engaged in rubbing Emily's perky breast. Meanwhile, Jack's fingers were buried in my wife's cunt.

I gave both girls a look. They shrugged back at me. I guess we were going for this.

Cassie, her face twisted with the pleasure of Mike's ministrations, reached down and found my dick. I was achingly hard, of course, and she started stroking me. Allison spun around to give me access. I started to rub her pussy.

We moved hurriedly, like we were all in a desperate rush. As if, we feared, that even a pause might bring things to a halt.

"Here, you're distracted," Allison said. She pushed Cassie off my dick and lowered her mouth over it.

Cassie made an insulted grunt. She pulled away from Mike, putting her pussy in my face.

"If you're not too indisposed," Cassie said. I cackled and started licking her.

I was split between the two blondes. Allison's mouth warm and wet on my cock. Cassie's tangy clit on my tongue. I could barely see beyond myself, but I couldn't help but look.

Mike had also spun around and now was licking between Emily's legs. My wife lay back, tilted her head upside down, and swallowed Jack's dick. The skinny brunette stretched like a pink piece of gum between the two of them.