Poly at the Poly Pt. 07

Story Info
Consequences come for the couples. Also, naked Twister.
12.6k words
4.72
34.9k
38

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We need to talk," Emily said.

My wife stared down at me as I lay naked on the hardwood deck, entangled with another woman. The expression on her face said she was upset, though I couldn't imagine why. We'd all engaged in this crazed, ongoing orgy since we'd arrived at Disney, four days before. If anything, I felt that Emily had started it, being all flirty with Jack that first night in the hot tub.

We had since gone way farther than that.

I'd had sex with Emily's best friend, Allison, and Jack's wife, Cassie. Em had slept with Jack, of course, but also Mike, Allison's husband, as well. Everyone had been with everyone, to the point that what few boundaries we had left had been obliterated.

And yet, I found myself feeling guilty under my wife's glare. It didn't help that my wilting dick was still buried in Cassie's wet, welcoming pussy. We'd just finished an early morning pool fuck, as casual as a wake up cappuccino.

"Please," Emily said. Her stance softened. Emily was wearing one of the white, fluffy bathrobes the hotel provided, but nothing else. Strange how that one piece of clothing made her seem so much more proper than Cassie and me. As if Emily hadn't been equally debauched only a few hours before.

I slowly stood, separating myself from my most recent lover. Cassie let her hands trail my legs as we broke apart, like she didn't want to let me go. The beautiful blonde woman didn't say a word, just gave me a little nod. A bit of a reassuring smile.

I took in the world around me. Everything on the deck was wet with dew, like it had been hosed down. The was slowly climbing over the horizon, giving everything a pale, bluish hue. The little chirps and songs of the world waking up filled my ears.

Emily gave Cassie a little courtesy wave, then my wife lead me back into the bungalow. Emily flopped down on the couch, but I felt off sitting next to her naked. So, like following breadcrumbs through a forest, I traced my steps till I was able to retrieve my boxers, pants, and dress shirt from the night before. I threw them on and sat down next to Emily. The house was completely silent.

As soon as I sat, Emily grabbed my hand. She gripped my fingers, possessively. Like I might escape.

"Last night," she said, like that summarized the entire evening we'd had of sucking and fucking people that we weren't, personally, married to. "It was a lot."

I raised an eyebrow. Was it? OK, so we'd had yet another epic orgy out on the deck in the middle of Disney's Polynesian Resort. But was it truly any different than the wild groupings we'd gotten into already?

We'd done almost the same thing, with different partners, in that very living room, not long before. We'd also made out in our own little hotel room on the other side of the resort. We'd done it in the bathroom, on the floor, on the kitchen table, in each other's beds, in a hot tub... The only thing we hadn't done was have sex with our actual, married partners. Well, except for Emily and I one time in the shower and, weirdly, that had been the outlier.

I expected my wife to explain herself, but she stared at me. Her face creased with concern. I wondered how much of my morning sex with Cassie that she'd caught. I'd seen her in similarly compromised positions the whole trip. But I couldn't shake the feeling that I was in trouble for some reason. And it irked me.

Yet, wasn't this what I'd wanted from the start? Emily had seemed distant this whole trip. Totally removed. And while fooling around like this had been fun, I can admit that some part of me had been yearning for something to upset my wife. To grab her attention from Jack and Mike and bring her back to me. So why did this feel like a failure rather than a triumph?

Sitting on the couch -- Emily squeezing my hand like she wanted to strangle it -- I thought she was about to read me the riot act. Instead, she went somewhere unexpected.

"That story I told you about me and the quarterback," Emily said, "When we played two truths and a lie on the first night."

I remembered it, of course. The six of us had been drinking in the hot tub. Things had been getting racy. When it was her turn, Emily had surprised me twice. She'd confessed that I had been her first (To that point, her only. My, how the times had changed), which was quite the shock in and of itself. But I hadn't forgotten about her other admission. That she'd sucked off the star quarterback under the bleachers back in college.

"I wasn't very popular in high school," Emily said, "With boys, I mean. I was always the quiet one in the corner. When I got to college, I had this philosophy class my freshman year. Derek, that's the quarterback, he was in it. He was, like, the guy. You know? Athletic, totally handsome. Dumb as a rock."

I laughed and so did Emily.

"I'd never gone for boys like that," Emily continued, "I didn't see the attraction. But something about Derek made my knees melt."

I gave Emily a pained look. Did I really need to hear about how she was attracted to another man? Sure, it was before she knew me. But this felt like a particularly open wound to pick at.

"There's a point to this, I promise,' Emily said, "It was a stupid crush, nothing was going to come of it. But then he asked me for help with the class. Apparently, he was struggling, and he thought I could tutor him. He basically begged."

I could hear the swagger in Emily's voice. She'd always been proud of how she did in school. It was the one thing I'd ever seen her be truly competitive about.

"We went back to my dorm room for study sessions," she said, "I had these silly fantasies about how our eyes would meet over the textbook. He'd lean forward and..." She cleared her throat. "Nothing ever happened. He was a perfect gentleman the whole time. And again, I guess I felt forgotten. Ignored. Like, was I even a woman if I couldn't get some fuckboy jock to make out with me?"

"You're very much a woman," I said, eyeing her body. Emily was sitting primly, wearing that bulky robe, yet she might as well have been posing for a boudoir shoot. Her perky breasts and shapely legs looked so good. Damn but my wife was hot. Who wouldn't be turned on by her?

"Derek passed the philosophy test," Emily said, "I didn't see him for a few months. One day I was crossing the quad, on my way to class, and I saw him walking with some friends. I don't know what came over me. I marched over, grabbed his hand, and dragged him away."

Emily's chest and neck went pink. She licked her lips, slowly. A little grin played on her face.

"We ended up under the bleachers by the practice field. I shoved his pants down. I felt this incredible rush. I was sexy. Powerful. The hot quarterback was worshipping me. The way he stared -- eyes wide. Confused and excited all at once. Eager and amazed. I felt like a goddess."

Emily stopped herself. She took a deep breath. She realized she'd dropped my hand and she grabbed it again. Holding it close to her bare belly.

"After it was over, walking home, I felt awful," Emily said, "None of it was like I imagined. His dick was actually kind of small and it tasted wrong, like he hadn't washed it in a while. But the worst part was, there was no connection. I might as well have sucked off a mannequin for all that it mattered. In the end, Derek was only a stranger; I didn't care about him."

"I'm sorry," I said. I felt like I needed to say something, and it was the only phrase that came to mind. Emily continued her story.

"I showered, like, six times that night. Trying to make it all go away. I thought about Derek bragging to his friends about how he'd gotten a BJ from some horny geek. I pictured running into him on campus again and being horribly embarrassed. All of it was a mess and I wished I'd never done it."

I extricated my hand from Emily's grasp and pulled her close, hugging her tight. Emily let me hold her, then settled back into the cushions.

"And most of the time that's how I remember it," Emily said, "As this stupid mistake that I'd regret for the rest of my life. But every now and then, I think about the thrill beforehand. The power I felt right before it happened. I guess that's how Cassie feels all the time. I envy her something awful."

For a second, I thought about telling Emily that wasn't the case -- that, actually, Cassie was as insecure as Emily. Maybe moreso in some ways. But it felt like betraying the blonde woman's trust. So, instead, I nodded noncommittally.

"When you started talking about having kids, I don't know, it all flooded back to me," Emily said, "Like my life was instantly over and I'd missed out on actually living it. I told you about my mom. She handed her whole life over to us kids and I promised myself I'd never do that. But here we are."

"It's not..." I started, but Emily shushed me. Being told to be quiet was a new experience for me.

"I love what we have together," Emily said, "I truly do. I don't want to lose that. Ever. But thinking about making a family made me feel wasted. Used up. Like I was ending my life as an individual being."

"It's not the end," I said, "Just a new chapter."

"Rationally, I know that. Emotionally? It's not the same."

"I get that," I said, "I want you to be happy."

"I know. Everything that's happened on this trip has been..." Emily waved her hand, like that could encompass all she felt.

"You've seemed like you're enjoying it," I said, "Sometimes."

"Sometimes," Emily said, "Sometimes it's been amazing. Getting to be this other person -- this wild, uninhibited woman -- is wonderful in a lot of ways. Like living out a fantasy. But it's also been awful. Scary. Is this what we are now? Is this who I am?"

"You can be who you want to be," I said.

"I don't even know who that is anymore," Emily said, "I'm scared I'm losing myself. Losing you."

I saw a tear well in her eye. It slipped down her cheek. She sniffled and brushed it away.

"I don't regret what I did," Emily said, forcing her voice to stay steady. "What I've done. But at the same time."

"We can stop it," I said, "Right now. We'll tell them we don't want to do it anymore. Just go to the park you and me if you'd like."

"No, it's OK," Emily said, "One more day. I'm not ready to let go of it. Not yet."

I nodded my head. Part of me was disappointed to hear her say that. Another part, a greedy part I would never acknowledge, was relieved. I guess I wasn't ready to end our escapades either.

"But when we get home," Emily said. She took my hand and put it on her heart. "When all this ends? I'm going off birth control."

For a moment, I was confused. Then, suddenly, I understood what Emily was saying. I couldn't stop myself from beaming. Now my eyes were the ones welling with tears.

"Really?"

"Let's make a family, Paul," Emily said, "You and me."

"I'd like that very much," I said.

Emily hugged me tight and both of us wept. Holding each other half-dressed on the couch in the middle of a bungalow where we'd been having wild sex for days. Like it was the most romantic, wholesome thing in the world.

Emily separated herself and straightened.

"So," I said, "A little more fun."

"One more day," Emily said, "Then we go home and start something new. Together."

"That sounds wonderful."

*

"This is a disaster," Allison said. All six of us nodded in agreement.

We were standing in the center of the courtyard in front of Cinderella Castle. The white and blue spires loomed over us, almost sparkling in the summer sun. Bright, happy music blared.

It was the archetypal 'Disney' moment that you see in promotions for the park. But we were having anything but a magical day. Everything had started out so well, all of us in happy alignment. Now, it seemed, we couldn't agree on anything at all.

Back at the Poly, after Emily and I had concluded our conversation, we'd collected the rest of the group. Everyone had found themselves passed out somewhere, and no one was completely confident about how they'd ended up where they were. We were drunk on hormones, high on adrenaline, yet no one thought that maybe we were out of control.

Emily and I were dressed, somewhat, but the rest of the group was completely naked. I couldn't help but stare at Cassie's naked form, her large breasts and golden blonde hair. But I also couldn't keep my eyes off of Allison, so tall and lithe with her small, pert boobs and poker-straight, strawberry-blonde hair.

I noticed all of us were eyeing each other, as if sharing in our appreciation. The group had grown together so thoroughly the last few days, yet we couldn't keep ourselves from ogling, amazed, all over again.

Despite the urge to throw ourselves right back down the rabbit hole, we all agreed that we needed to spend our last day at Disney actually at Disney. Our costumes from the night before were all gross and sweaty, stained with who knows what, but they were the only clothes we had. So, we put them on as best we could.

Once again, Allison, Mike, Emily and I headed back to our hotel room. Stepping out from the bungalow was like entering a different universe. Families raced around us, getting ready for the day. Couples strutted past with their morning coffee. Kids were already throwing tantrums. I remembered a few days before, thinking we were on a shared walk of shame. If that was the case, then this had to be a full-on parade of disgrace. Our only reprieve was that it was still early enough that most people hadn't woken up yet.

The four of us hurried back to our hotel room. Allison only paused to check her watch and tut her tongue. But when we got back to our room, we didn't start changing right away. Instead, Allison immediately pulled me over to the couch while Mike led Emily to the bed. The other couple looked so deadly serious, it was scary.

"Mike and I had a talk this morning," Allison said, looking me right in the eyes. "About, you know, everything."

I felt my chest tighten. This sounded bad. Despite all the wildness we'd been working through, we'd only gone on this trip because Allison was Emily's best friend. But this was starting to sound like a breakup speech.

"Yeah, somehow, Allie and I ended up in the same bedroom together last night," Mike said. He gave us all an oversized wink. "Weird, right? You'd almost think we were husband and wife."

Allison shook her head at him, but she smiled. "In any case, we want to make sure you both know how much fun this week has been. For both of us."

"Amazing," Mike said, his eyes twinkling.

"Paul, what we shared this week was incredible," Allison said, "I can't tell you how much I treasure what we've had together. I hope you know I truly value you as a friend.".

"Emily," Mike said, "This has been so amazing. You're amazing. I mean, your incredible tits and that tight twisting pussy. Holy fuck, Em."

"Michael!" Allison snapped at her husband. Mike bowed his head. Allison gave him a gesture that he needed to move on.

"Right, sorry," Mike said, "I never thought of you this way before, Emily. But now I see there's this amazing connection we can share -- beyond the, you know, the dirty stuff -- and I'm hoping it will continue for long after this week."

"I feel the same way," Emily said, her voice tentative. "We care about you both so much."

I gave Allison a firm nod of agreement.

"I'm glad to hear that," Allison said, "But we also want to make sure you understand. Mike and I made a decision. After everything that's happened, what we've all been through. It's important for us, for you, to know..."

"We're done," Mike said. He looked over at his wife with a loving expression. "No more sharing, swapping, schtupping. Whatever you want to call it."

"Yes," Allison said, "That."

"Paul and I had the same conversation," Emily said.

"Oh, thank God," Allison said. She let out a huge sigh of relief. Her whole body went limp. I hadn't realized how tight she'd been until she relaxed. A joyous grin spread across her face.

"Did you really think we would?"

"I didn't know what to think," Allison said, "Your friendship means so much to us. To me. I was so worried that this was going to end it."

"Of course not," I said, "We'll stop immediately."

"Well, we don't need to go that far," Mike said, "At least, not yet."

He and Emily shared a naughty smirk.

"We agreed to one more day," Allison said. She gave me a flirty smirk of her own.

"A last hurrah, if you will," Mike said.

"We'd kinda reached the same conclusion," Emily said.

"So, we're cool?" Allison asked.

"Very much, yes," I said.

The tall blonde leaned down and hugged me, tight. When she did, she whispered in my ear. "I missed you last night. Jack was fine, but it wasn't the same."

"I missed you, too," I said. It was sort of the truth. Kind of a lie. But what else was I going to say? And, being fair, there were times when I had truly missed Allison. Fleeting but real.

"OK," Allison clapped her hands loudly, "Now we really need to hurry up and go."

All four of us scrambled to get our things together. It might have been more efficient to share showers, but in this group, we knew washing together would only cost us more time, so we cleaned up separately.

Still, things like privacy or propriety went right out the window. We stripped naked right in front of each other, a far cry from earlier in the trip when an accidental glance at a naked Allison had gotten me in so much trouble.

Each of us put on our usual outfits: shorts, t-shirts, and sandals. We looked like a group of oversized kids getting ready for summer camp. We slathered on sunscreen -- yet another golden opportunity to get dirty with each other -- but we managed to keep ourselves in check. Now, finally, we were ready to head out.

"Should we tell Jack and Cassie?" Emily asked as we hurried out of our hotel room. "About what we agreed to, I mean."

"I don't see why," Allison said, "I mean, we're not changing anything for today. And tomorrow we're all flying off on our separate ways."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," Emily said, wistful.

We raced back through the resort and over to the main building to get the monorail. Cassie and Jack were both already standing there, waiting. They waved our way excitedly, but I could tell they were both sleepy. We all were. Our lifestyle was starting to eat at us in all sorts of ways.

Cassie was wearing a gorgeous, white, diaphanous dress with a plunging cut down the center of her chest. She looked more like she was going out for a fine evening rather than heading to a theme park.

"I was feeling fancy," Cassie said, shrugging, when Emily complimented her outfit. The beautiful blonde leaned in to kiss my cheek, then wrapped her arm around my back. Protective.

Jack, as usual, had on his jeans and a Hawaiian shirt. He gave Emily and Allison quick hugs. Mike and I got the usual guy nod.

"Last day at Disney," Cassie said. She let out a long sigh. "I'm so excited for today. But sad, too. It's strange."

"Stay in the now," I said. Both Allison and Cassie gave me a shocked look. "Some very smart people told me that."

We went up the steps to the monorail station and waited for the train. Outside, the sky was the same striking blue I'd become used to. The air was clean, if a bit heavy with humidity. A light breeze played at our clothes, like a mischievous fairy.

I took in the world around us and couldn't help but smile. This felt good. Safe. We were out with friends on a beautiful day, about to have an incredible adventure together. Nothing could be better.

It almost felt like we were celebrating. After all, we'd done it. We'd reached the end (well, almost) and had survived. The gauntlet of everything we'd gone through, it would have destroyed most people, most marriages. But there we were, triumphant, with hardly a scratch on us.