Poly at the Poly Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie saw that left Mike's dick uncovered. She twisted around and lay on her back, so she was under Mike's cock; like she was sliding under a car chassis. I bent with her so I could stay connected to her sex. Allison was the only one without someone stimulating her, but she seemed fine to stroke herself as she sucked my dick.

Now all of us were connected in one long, oral daisy chain. Humping at each other's mouths like an alien, undulating organism. With most of our tongues engaged, there wasn't much talking going around. Only the wet sounds of licking and sucking, punctuated by a random groan.

With all the stimulation, it's not a surprise that none of us lasted all that long. Jack was the first to go. He arched his back and pulled his hand out of Emily. With a shout, he covered her chest in cum.

When he spattered her, Emily braced and shuddered. A sharp, shaking squeal escaped her lips as Mike tongued her over the top. When her orgasm let go of her, she pushed Mike's head away.

Mike, seeing that his wife was unattended, spun the other way and attached his lips to her cunt. Allison grunted as her husband began licking her. She stopped sucking me -- just held me in her mouth while she was stimulated.

With my pleasure on pause, I had the mental ability to focus on Cassie. I worked her clit with abandon, remembering all the tricks I'd learned from the day before. The beautiful blonde woman gasped and shuddered. Trembled on my tongue.

"Fuck that feels good," she gasped out. She tumbled backwards onto her bottom.

At the same moment, Allison reached her peak. She let out a tight, pained howl as her husband took her over the top. She pulled off my dick, gasping for air.

But the athletic blonde didn't forget my need. Urgently, she reached for my cock and started jerking me off. The strength and dexterity of her grip was more than enough to get me there. I groaned as the pleasure raced across my body. I burst across Allison's chest, splattering her tits.

Mike was the last one left to go. He stood up, stroking his own dick. Allison spun around and sat on her knees in front of her husband.

"Give it to me," Allison said, "I want it."

Cassie crawled over next to Allison. She pressed her breasts forward like an offering. "On my tits," she said.

My wife sat up and joined the other women. "On my face," Emily said.

All three women, so very different, yet all equally attractive in their own way, sat supplicant in front of Mike and begged him to blow his load on them.

The tall man let out a loud groan. His first fertile shot fountained onto Cassie's tits. The next hit Emily in the face. The third landed in Allison's hair. The girls all giggled and groaned as Mike pumped himself empty. A cocky smile sat on his face

When he was done, the women all turned to show the room. They even took a playful bow; giggling so hard it was contagious.

Mike had gotten them good. All of them had long white streaks on them -- my wife and Allison had it the worst, with two loads apiece spattering their bodies. All three were sticky with spend. Tits and chins dripping.

Before, when the game broke apart, it had felt like a cease-fire. Now that we'd all shared in each other in this unique way, it felt like we had finally formed a lasting peace.

"I need a shower," Emily said, idly tracing Mike's cum on her tit. A glob of Jack's seed dripped down her stomach. I became very aware of the fact that my wife was soaked in the spend of two other men. It gave me that now familiar sensation of arousal and despair.

Emily stood up on wobbly legs and wandered back to the bathroom. We heard the gush of water turning on. Cassie went to the kitchen sink and started to splash her face. Allison grabbed a kitchen towel and wiped herself down. I noticed my own seed dripping off her and stopped feeling so sorry for myself. After all, I was as guilty as Emily.

Slowly we all put ourselves back together. I looked up at the clock and saw that, somehow, only an hour had passed. We had plenty of time to go back to the Magic Kingdom and restart our day. Out of nowhere, the idea of going on rides in the oppressive heat seemed like an amazing idea.

Once Emily got out of the shower, we all got ready and walked back to the lobby. We were, clearly, worse for the wear. Makeup smeared, hair all mussed. Clothes put on like we'd dressed in a hurricane with our eyes closed.

But we were smiling. All holding hands. Basking in the sunlight and ready to take on the day. For real this time.

*

Our morning melee meant that we'd missed out on getting a head start at the Magic Kingdom. By the time we got back, the park was bustling with people and most of the marquee rides had lines of thirty minutes or more. But our mood was buoyant enough that we were able to still enjoy ourselves.

Instead of rehashing the same argument, we all agreed to follow Allison's plan and headed to the back of the park. We followed the path down along the river, the large steamboat tooting along beside us. I remembered this area from the night before, but it was very different in the bright summer sun.

Allison led the way like a combination of a savvy tour guide and a valiant explorer, cutting through the clumps of people aggressively while she happily pointed out her favorite spots in the park. The rest of us followed her carefully -- close enough that we didn't lose her, but far enough away that we didn't accidentally get caught up in her enthusiastic aggression.

Cassie grasped my hand. She seemed to almost shimmer in that white dress. Yes, she was a mess, her clothes askew and her makeup washed away. That didn't make her look any less amazing. I could feel the eyes of every patron as they took her in, like she was as exciting a sight as one of the characters.

"Feeling better?" Cassie asked. I could tell that this was a genuine concern.

"Yes," I said. Cassie gave me an evaluating look. "This morning was hard. But you made it work. It's impressive how you always seem to have the solution."

Cassie clapped her hands happily, but it wasn't about the compliment. She was counting my words, trying to draw me out. A permutation of the game that Allison liked to play. But unlike the tall blonde, Cassie wasn't competing. She legit just wanted me to open up more.

Ahead of us, Mike and Emily were also holding hands. I couldn't get past how strange they looked as a couple. Mike was so much taller than my wife. But they found a way to make it work. In fact, they were being surprisingly flirty, whispering and giggling to each other. Mike even stole a quick kiss at one point.

Jack, on the other hand, trailed behind all of us. He had a coffee in his hand, and he sipped and strolled. Again, I realized he was acting oddly detached. On the days before, it had seemed like his whole galaxy had revolved around Emily. He doted on her, and she devoted herself back.

Now it seemed he'd stepped into another universe where she didn't exist. OK, he didn't completely ignore her. But his disinterest was almost shocking, and Emily definitely noticed. I was pretty sure, in fact, that a lot of my wife's performance with Mike was intended specifically for Jack. But the more she tried to pull the older man back to her, the harder Jack pushed her away.

We got to Pirates of the Caribbean and went inside. It was a stone building, made to look like a fort with black chains, iron bars, and stacks of cannonballs strewn about. The wait wasn't too bad, and the area was air conditioned, so at least we were comfortable.

Now that we were standing together, we recombined slightly. Allison started talking to Emily about work stuff, and Mike asked Cassie about her plans when she got home. I noticed the beautiful blonde stayed attached to my side. I think the rest of the group was very aware of it, too.

"It'll be nice to get back home," Cassie said, "I'm going to need a vacation from this vacation."

"I hear you," Mike said, "Though I'm going to miss this, too."

"You all should come visit us in New York," Cassie said. She squeezed my arm as she said 'you all.' "We're not that far of a drive up the Turnpike."

"I'd like that," Mike said, missing Cassie's cues completely.

It was probably for the best. I wasn't sure where Mike was at with his former crush girl. He seemed to be awfully interested in Emily after the night before. But I couldn't imagine he was 'done' with Cassie, even after everything they'd already done. She was the girl, he'd told me. Was he truly already ready to move on so completely?

The line leapt forward about halfway down the room and we shuffled forward along with it. But Jack hung back. There were two women standing behind us and he was chatting them up, hard. The women were cute -- a blonde and a redhead, both chunky and smiley. Both looked to be in their mid-thirties. Jack was so engrossed with them, they were so charmed by him, he didn't notice we'd moved.

But Emily noticed. At first, I didn't recognize the look on her face, but I quickly realized: it was jealousy. I'd seen it a few times on this trip, just for a second or two and only when she thought I wasn't looking. But she'd made that face when I'd gotten Allison off with my tongue. And when I'd made Cassie squirt the night before.

And Emily was looking that way now, watching Jack flirt with those two women. Only this time it was overt -- she didn't care who saw. I could practically see the steam coming out of her ears.

"Jack honey, keep up," Emily said, forcing out a giggle. She hurried over to him, grabbed his arm, and yanked him back to our group. "We can't hold up the line."

Emily kept Jack's arm firmly locked in her own. She reached up and smoothed his silver hair, giving him a kiss on the cheek. It was the kind of animal behavior David Attenborough could spend a whole series studying.

Cassie, leaning against the stone wall next to me, let out a long, cool exhale. "On to the next," she said, barely a whisper.

I turned to look at her and she shrugged. This was all expected, apparently. Part of the plot. But while Jack was clearly good with it and Cassie was resigned, I wasn't sure how Emily was going to take this. Of course, we'd already planned to step away. But that was after the trip, not during.

"Emily will get over it," Cassie said, quietly, "They always do."

After riding Pirates, we walked over to Splash Mountain, but it was down -- a cruel reality on an already overhot day. The line for Big Thunder Mountain, however, was manageable.

"I'm not doing that one," Emily said as we queued up.

"I'll wait with you," Mike said. He grabbed her hand and pulled her to the far side of the path. They leaned against some large, brown rocks and immediately started kissing.

I don't know why it bothered me so much to see Emily and Mike. I'd witnessed way more than what they were doing. And, rationally, I knew that Emily was mostly performing to get Jack's attention, rather than to upset me. But it did trouble me. I couldn't help staring back at my wife and Mike a few times while we made our way up the hillside to the ride.

"They'll be fine," Allison told me, after I'd glanced over for a third time. We were about to go into the main building, and I wouldn't be able to track them from there. "Mike's harmless."

I looked at the athletic blonde woman and nodded, solemnly. I knew she was right. But knowing and feeling are two different things, you know. And the gut always overrules.

"I envy her, you know," Cassie said, seeing where my attention was.

"You want to make out with Mike, too?" I asked. I couldn't keep the bitterness off my tongue.

"No," Cassie said, giving me a slap on the shoulder, "I mean her life. That whole thing about only being with one guy. She met her soulmate and moved forward. I wish things had been that easy for me."

"It's not always easy," I said, motioning back towards where my wife was kissing her best friend's husband.

"Despite all that, she's still going back home tomorrow to the love of her life," Cassie said, "Someone who cares about her so much, he can't stop staring her way."

"I think Emily would say she envies you," I said.

Cassie made a sour face, like she couldn't believe what a bad choice that was. "I guess we always want what we can't have."

Despite my worries, when we got back from the wildest ride in the wilderness, Emily and Mike were not naked and humping on the rocks. Though Emily was flushed, and Mike was smiling a bit too contentedly for my taste. The two of them straightened themselves as they saw us, and we all started walking back through the park.

We again followed the curve of the path around the river, till we got to the Revolutionary War section of the park. We turned in to the Haunted Mansion and did that. I think Cassie realized she'd been monopolizing my attention and she made sure that Allison and I were paired in the doom buggy. Cassie sat with Mike, putting Emily with Jack. Again, I was in awe of how clever the blonde woman could be.

Almost as soon as our safety bar closed on us, Allison had her lips on mine. I'd shared so many kisses that week. Emily's warm, affectionate ones and Cassie's passionate smooches. Allison's kisses were, of course, aggressive. Almost hungry. She didn't slip her tongue into my mouth so much as she shoved it. It wasn't my favorite way to make out, but I can't deny I didn't enjoy the differences.

I let my hand drift up Allison's flank. She traced her fingers through my leg hair. But that was as far as we got. It was probably for the best -- I was very aware that there were cameras everywhere.

After that ride, we were all feeling hungry. There was a seafood place across from the mansion, and we hurried over. The restaurant was quite busy, people darting everywhere. A low roar of noise. You'd think after a week at Disney I'd be immune to that feeling of being overcrowded, but every time I felt a fresh panic.

We ordered our food at the counters, then Allison and I went to find a table while the rest of the group waited. The athletic blonde weaved us around the crowd, leading me up a flight of carpeted stairs. There was a whole dining room up there, with big wooden tables and small windows. Most importantly, it was completely quiet. Only one other couple had found this spot, and they were off in a corner.

We took a table large enough for the six of us. Allison reached over and grabbed my hands. She swung them, playful.

"It'll be nice to get back to normal," Allison said, "Not that I'm not looking forward to having another go-round with you, you know?"

"One last hurrah," I said, repeating what her husband had said before.

"Exactly!" Allison said.

The others dropped our trays in front of us and the six of us settled down to eat. The calm of the area we'd found was a remarkable salve. I hadn't realized how ruffled I'd been by the throngs till we finally found quiet. Despite all that there was still to do, the thought of whiling away the afternoon up there kind of appealed.

With food in front of us, our group also seemed to reach a comfortable equilibrium. The conversation flowed easily, no one argued or got jealous. That was the other side of our intimacy -- it made closeness come easily. We all knew each other now, in some ways better than anyone else in the world. It was alluring to think we had this connection to fall back on at any time. All the ease of a marriage with none of the larger complications.

"We should do this again," Cassie said, breaking through the hum of conversation.

"You mean..." Allison's question didn't need finishing.

"This," Cassie said, "Disney. All of it."

Emily gave me a knowing look. She took a deep breath and turned back to the table. "Paul and I decided we want to start a family. When we get back."

"That's awesome!" Mike said.

"I'm so happy for you both," Allison said. She reached over and hugged Emily's shoulders. Mike offered me a firm handshake.

I almost didn't catch Cassie's frown. By the time I processed what I'd seen, she was back to smiling brightly

"That doesn't mean we can't see each other though," Cassie said. "Like, we're still friends, right? That doesn't go away."

Yes, because friendship was what Cassie had been suggesting. Wet, hard, thrusting friendship.

"Mike and I've already planned our trip to Disney for next year," Allison said, "We have reservations all set for March 2020."

"The Star Wars land will be open," Mike said, "But it'll be before the big 50th anniversary celebration so the parks shouldn't be too crowded."

"Oh, that sounds like a lot of fun," Emily said, immediately engaged by the idea. "And we would like to see you all again." She looked pointedly at Jack as she said it.

"I might have job stuff in the spring," Jack said. He caught his wife's eye. "But I'll see what I can do."

"There's so much more Disney you guys didn't even get to do," Allison said. I could see the wheels were already turning in her head. "We didn't see Disney Springs. Oh, or the waterparks!"

"Plus, there's all sorts of new stuff coming, even beyond Star Wars," Mike said.

The table talk went quiet and I realized everyone was looking my way. When did I become the deciding vote?

"It sounds nice," I said. I looked at my wife. The nonverbal communication was flying fast and furious. "I think we can think about it."

In truth, the spring seemed so far away at that point, I couldn't picture it. Would Emily be pregnant by then? What would our lives be like? But that distance also made it easier to agree. After all, there was no real commitment. A 'yes' now hurt no one, while a 'no' later would be easy to give when we weren't all sitting together.

Allison raised her cup of soda and offered up a toast.

"To friendship," she said. We all raised our glasses.

"To friendship with benefits," Mike replied, and we all laughed.

*

After lunch, we went back to Fantasyland and did the iconic Disney rides: It's a Small World, the Teacups, and Dumbo. To my mind, they're the most child-friendly rides at Magic Kingdom, the ones you picture when you're young. But all they did was turn our minds to more adult things for later.

I think it was the waning of the day. We all felt the evening slowly encroaching, even as the sun stayed high in the sky. Like werewolves, we sensed our approaching transformation. Every minute that passed brought us closer to when our innocent giggles would turn into lustful moans.

A few days before, I'd wondered constantly what would happen. I didn't see how we would tumble into each other, or if we even would at all. Four days later, however, the only question I had was what form we would take. Would I be with Cassie or Allison? How would we all separate and come together?

The others were clearly feeling the same anticipation. We were all in one row on Small World, but that didn't stop Allison and Cassie from taking turns giving me little kisses while Emily did the same with Jack and Mike. That was a big boat ride, filled with families, so we kept it mostly chaste. Little pecks that promised of so much more.

On the Teacups, I ended up sharing a vehicle with Allison and Emily. This ride was way too fast for making out. But as our teacup spun around, and Allison caught my eye, she lifted up her shirt quick as can be, showing me her small round breasts. It was less than a second but still.

I looked over at Emily, feeling oddly uncomfortable. My wife responded by lifting her own shirt and giving me a look at her little, lace encased boobs. Both girls broke into giggles. It was naughty, sure, but nothing more.

On Dumbo, though, we were able to pair off on our own elephants. Cassie leapt into the ride with me, like a hot, blonde Tigger. She wrapped her arms around my chest and rested her head on my shoulder as we rotated slowly in the sky. It was as intimate as any make out session we'd had before.