Poly at the Poly Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gorgeous blonde spun around to face my feet. She spread her legs around my head, then lowered her sweet snatch down over my mouth. My world, my universe, became Cassie's wonderful pussy. The heady scent of her arousal and her unique, fruity perfume. Her dripping labia and soft thighs.

"It's so nice of you to give me the first ride, Catherine," Allison said. I could barely hear her through the soft squeeze of Cassie's sexy legs.

"My concierge set me up with a FastPass for later," Cassie replied. She snickered as my tongue made contact with her dripping cunt.

I felt Allison's pussy slowly sink down on my dick. I was so in the world of Cassie's sex, yet Allison's snatch was equally immediate as it clenched on my cock. The split sensations kept me captivated, yet I couldn't truly focus on either of them.

"It really is one of the best -- uhn, sothick -- experiences in the park," Allison said.

Cassie ground her sex down over my mouth. I alternated between licking at her center and strobing at her clit. I didn't matter what I did, I could have sung Be Our Guest down there, Cassie writhed and groaned throughout.

Allison's athletic thighs slapped against me as she bounced up and down on my dick. Her pussy gripping tighter with every thrust. Slow and sensuous had never been Allison's thing, and now she was practically pile-driving me through the floors as she bucked and thrashed.

This was fantastic, being surrounded by such amazing, beautiful women. My body shared between them. A circuit of ecstasy running from Allison to me to Cassie. An overload of illicit smells and ecstatic sounds. The rapturous sensations overwhelming. My only wish was that I could see it happening. My eyes keenly felt the FOMO as the rest of my senses exploded with the sensuous stimuli of being pulled taut between two incredible pussies.

"Oh. God. So. Fucking. Good." Allison punctuated every push.

"Lick me, Paul. Eat my sweet little pussy," Cassie said, riding my face almost painfully. "Oh, I'm creaming. Gonna cream..."

Cassie wasn't kidding, as a little flood of her juices squirted onto my face, warm and pungent. I'll be honest, Cassie had been responding to me so easily, I thought for sure that she was faking it again. But her little ejaculation made it clear that that was very much not the case. I wondered if, now that her body expected an orgasm from me, she was primed to cum on my tongue. Even if I wasn't doing all that much for her.

"Did you go already?" Allison asked. She seemed equally incredulous at Cassie's pleasure.

"Just a... little one..." Cassie gasped out in a way that made it clear there were many more 'little ones' (and probably a few 'biguns', too) yet to come.

"Jeez girl," Allison said, "You get off like a virgin, eighteen-year-old boy."

"That's not. A bad thing," Cassie said, "When you're a girl."

"You go too soon, you might -- uurrrrrrrr fuck. Fuck me. Fuck that's fucking nice."

"What was that, Allison?" Cassie asked, her voice teasing, "About cumming too quickly?"

"Shut up," Allison said, "That was nothing. Barely even an orgasm. You. You watch. Gonna blow. Blow my top off. In a sec."

"Actually, I'd very much like to see that." Something about how Cassie said it, I could tell the wheels were turning.

The beautiful blonde lifted off me slightly. At first, I wasn't sure what she was up to. But then I realized, Cassie was trying to give me a surreptitious show. Something was about to happen that I would very much want to see. I looked through the curtains of Cassie's legs. The sound of the room came back to me a bit clearer.

I could hear Emily's gasps and mewls, the grunts of the two guys taking their pleasure from her, but I couldn't turn my head to look her way. Instead, I had to focus forwards on Allison. The athletic blonde was hunched over me. Her small, round tits did their best to flop along as she bounced up and down. Her muscular tummy rolled as she rode me. It was a nice sight, for sure, but nothing I wasn't already picturing in my mind.

"You want that, Allison?" Cassie asked, "You want to blow your top off?"

"Uhn... Uh huh," Allison said. She was so lost in pumping on me, she didn't notice that her partner had paused on the other side.

Cassie shot out with her right hand, burying her fingers where Allison's pussy met my cock.

"What are you...? Oh FUCK!" Allison cried out as Cassie made contact with her clitoris.

Cassie didn't wait for permission, she didn't pause for the reality to reach Allison, she started strumming on the athletic blonde's sex with a deft, dexterousness that left no doubt she'd done this before.

Allison's eyes went wide with shock. Her mouth, already drooping, dropped open. But her body immediately burst past any misgivings she might have had about being touched, sexually, by another woman.

I was used to Allison having to work herself over. Her build and drive to orgasm was a thing to behold, almost because of how hard she clearly had to work for it. Allison definitely came, but when she did, it was something truly earned.

Not this time.

It was like a magic trick. Cassie rubbed on Allison's pussy -- a flick of the wrist, a twist of the thumb -- and, in moments, the athletic woman's ecstasy overwhelmed her. Allison let out a high-pitched gasp that was more like a scream. She tremored on my dick, breasts trembling. The look of shock on her face shifted to one of incomprehension as the intensity overtook her.

Allison shuddered and sobbed. She let out a sharp, anguished cry as her brown eyes rolled back in her head. Cassie, though, was unrelenting. She kept her fingers pressed at Allison's pussy, rubbing her right through her orgasm and rocketing her right into another. This next cum seemed almost more powerful than the first. Allison's pussy, just starting to relax, clamped back down on my cock with an intensity I didn't think was possible. The pitch of her scream went higher, louder.

Allison tumbled to the side. Cassie wrapped the woman in her free arm. Their sweaty bodies enveloped each other. Blonde hair tangling. Cassie worked Allison's cunt. Another orgasm burst through Allison, and she mewled. Shuddered. The peaks coming so fast it was clear they were almost painful.

Finally, Allison sucked in a great, heaving breath. Then relaxed. Cassie carefully extricated her fingers. The two friends held each other in a messy, affectionate way.

Allison started to fall to the ground and Cassie carefully let her. The athletic blonde woman crumpled, reduced to mumbling nonsense.

"Oh fuck. So good. Fuck me," she said, almost inaudibly as she curled in on herself.

Cassie bent down and gave Allison a light kiss on the lips. Allison kissed her back. They shared a little smile.

"That was nice," Allison said. She lay prone, stunned. I swore I could see cartoon birds and stars floating around her head.

Meanwhile, the movements of the two women had finally freed my vision to go elsewhere. I looked over at the couch, eager to see what was happening. I was astonished to see that Emily was just sitting there, naked, between both men. She had a cock in each hand and was slowly stroking them. All three had a shared, stunned look on their faces.

"Wow," Mike said.

"You go, girls!" Emily cheered.

Jack gave his wife a knowing wink. Cassie, I think a little surprised by the attention, herself, made a little bow. To be fair, the group had given her the sexual equivalent of a standing ovation. If you could get two guys to stop fucking another woman in order to watch you, you truly deserved the accolades.

"Maybe you two want to try the same thing?" Cassie suggested to the two men appreciating her from the couch. Jack and Mike gave each other a glance, then vehemently shook their heads.

"Darn," Cassie said, "That would have been hot."

"Oh yeah," Allison said, distantly. She was back on her elbows, her hair a knotted mess. Eyes unfocused and empty.

"Oh good, you're awake," Cassie said, "Time to return the favor."

Before Allison could respond, Cassie tipped her back and mounted her face. Allison grunted in protest, squirming to escape. Slowly, her body relaxed as she submitted to the beautiful blonde woman's demands.

But, being Allison, she insisted on a twist.

"Turn around, cheerleader," Allison growled from between Cassie's thighs.

Cassie looked down at her new lover confused. Thoughts churning. Her eyes brightened. The lightbulb literally went off.

"Oooo, that's what I'm talking about!" Cassie said.

She spun around, then leaned down. With her own pussy already on Allison's tongue, Cassie wrapped her mouth around Allison's sex, completing the classic sixty-nine. It was an incredible sight. Both blonde women pleasuring each other with abandon.

The instant his wife and his crush girl began to orally pleasure each other, Mike leapt up from the couch.

"Oh FUCK!" he cried out.

He wasn't even touching his dick, but it didn't matter. A stream of cum shot out of him. It arced out, splashing on the two women below. Most of it landed on Cassie's back, but a few spurts hit Allison as well. "Fucking hell," Mike said, spurting wildly. He slowly slid to the floor, like he'd been KO'd by what he'd witnessed.

The two women barely seemed to notice what had happened. Wrapped in sapphic attraction, they writhed around each other on the floor like two twisting, golden snakes. Hungrily humping at each other. Soft moans and sharp giggles.

It didn't look like either of them were going to get off. Like I said before, most of what we did was about putting on a show. Cassie and Allison were playing around, exploring what things could be..

I heard a loud shriek from behind me, one that could have easily been mistaken for pleasure or pain. Reflexively, I glanced back to the couch. As if I didn't already know what I was about to see. Sure enough, when I swiveled my head around, I saw Jack was fucking my wife. Slamming into her with abandon. It was weirdly reassuring. Emily's wild behavior was at least consistent.

She was on all fours, leaning on her elbows. Her perky breasts hung down like they were reaching for the cushions. Jack was behind her on his knees. The silver-haired man rested both his hands on my Emily's tight, tiny ass. His face curled into a confident smirk.

With the rest of us, our couplings could clearly be described as a shared experience. Two people engaging in something together. We took turns pleasuring each other, collaborating in a way that either person could be described as an active participant.

That was not the case with my wife and her older lover. Jack fucked Emily. There was no back and forth. It was a one-way exchange. Jack took her. Plundered her. He broke through her defenses and grabbed at whatever he wanted, leaving the dregs behind. And Emily loved it.

Emily's cheeks and chest were flushed as Jack ravished her. Her eyes stared forward, inexpressive. Cute face distended obscenely with pleasure. She gasped out a long stream of oohs and ohs.

But at this point, it was nothing I hadn't seen before. I knew the pattern of their coupling, could sketch the shape of it. I didn't even need to look anymore -- I could draw it all out based on the sounds my wife made. The slaps and pinches Jack put on her.

The thing that I'd been most interested in, to this point -- watching my wife get fucked -- wasn't exciting anymore. I'd seen this performance and, honestly, I was ready to move on. I probably would have gone back to focusing on the two women.

But Jack seemed to catch my eye and he slowed. For a moment, I thought he'd cum. But no, clearly, he was just taking a break. My wife whined like a needful puppy as Jack's ardor slackened.

I realized it was my attention that had caused the change in his behavior. Jack realized he had an audience. And he was going to enjoy that to its fullest.

"I want you to show me," Jack said. He withdrew completely from Emily. His dick, sticky with my wife's essence, bobbed up and down behind her. "Show me how bad you need that dick. Prove to me you've earned it."

Emily stayed up on all fours, frozen. Like she didn't dare move, lest she disappoint her lover. She kept her cute little butt up in the air. Her eyes were small.

Finally, Emily risked looked back through her legs at Jack. He gave her a hard stare. Repeated his request.

"Show me," he said, like it was self-evident. "Get yourself off and I'll know how bad you want it. Cum like a good girl and I'll give you more."

"I don't..." Emily faltered.

I knew my wife masturbated, mostly because every human being does. But in all the time we'd been together, I'd never seen her do it. It felt too overtly sexual for her, too exposed, to be something she'd be comfortable sharing.

Emily stared back at Jack, eyes pleading. When his expression didn't change, she turned to look at the room. At the four of us. As if reminding herself of all the reasons that she didn't want to rub. Whatever she saw was clearly not reassuring.

But right when I thought my wife would push back, she dutifully dipped her petite fingers into her waiting snatch. Fortunately, she was already so worked up, it hardly mattered. As soon as she made contact with her clit, Emily gasped.

Jack stared down at my wife with a proud, almost parental look as she jilled off. Emily jammed on her pussy, sloshing it back and forth. The whole time, she kept her eyes shut, like trying to trick herself that she wasn't on display. She looked so humbled. So desperate. Afraid of what she'd been asked to do, yet too needful not to do it.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. Allison was kneeling next to me. She gave me a little knowing nod. I'd been so engrossed, I'd lost track of her and Cassie. Turning behind me, I saw that the beautiful blonde had switched partners and was now slurping on Mike's dick.

The tall, thin man was sitting on the ground, leaned back against the wall. The grin on his face was beatific as Cassie licked lazily at his long shaft. He was mumbling to himself. "Oh, Cassie. Wanted you so bad. None of the guys'd believe me if I told them. You look so good sucking my cock."

"Mmmhm," Cassie said.

To me, she sounded detached, but Mike hardly seemed to notice. He drifted his hand to Cassie's cheek. Cassie raised a hand to cup his balls. Both of them switched between enjoying the blowjob and glancing up at the action on the couch.

Allison leaned against me. Lovingly, she wrapped her long fingers around my erection. She stroked me up and down. Not in a way that would ever bring me off. More like keeping my engine warm.

I reached down for the heat of Allison's snatch and attended to it with the same, deliberate affection. Just tracing her lips and teasing at her warm wetness. Neither of us noticed what was going on with our own bodies. Instead, we stayed focused on my wife as she worked herself over.

"OH!" Emily cried out. Her fingers pressed hard into her pussy. Her neck muscles went tight, and cute a little flush filled her chest. She shuddered, slightly, like a little shiver. She looked over her shoulder at Jack. Her chest rose and fell with fervor.

Jack smiled back at her. For the first time that night, he looked down at her warmly. He stroked her butt cheek with affection. Again, like my wife was his pet. "That's a good girl," he said.

But Emily didn't want warmth. She craved heat. Fire. She wanted to be burned. She arched her back and bucked up with her hips. Like trying to fish at Jack's cock with her horny, hairy pussy.

Jack chuckled to himself. He aimed his dick at Emily and slid it in. My wife groaned, appreciative, as she was filled with her favorite toy.

The two of them started thrusting against each other. Emily's self-induced orgasm only whetted her appetite for more. Jack's pause had only given him time to recover his stamina. The two of them slapped against each other in a way that seemed more like murder than sex. Jack stabbing into the depths of my wife. Her crying out in joyful agony.

"You're going to cum on my cock," Jack said.

"Guh... Uh God. Yes."

"You need that dick. Don't you?"

I'd seen little glimpses of this with Jack before. He didn't want to just do my wife, he demanded to dominate her. He'd managed to keep it under control before, I think sensing that the rest of the group wasn't comfortable with that behavior. But it was our last night together, and it became clear that Jack was beyond caring. Now that he was able to let loose, there was an edge of anger to him. Almost cruel.

"Puh... please," Emily mewled, "Don't stop. Don't stop fucking..."

"You like to look all proper," Jack said, "Your tight bun and those dark-rimmed glasses. So smart and serious."

"Yuh... yeah."

"But secretly your married little pussy's begging for cock," Jack said.

Emily squeaked. "Uhn... Uh. Uh huh."

"Say it."

"I... OH!" Emily said, "I love cock. Your cock."

"That's a girl," Jack said, "Don't hold back. Come on... Stop hiding behind those glasses. That serious face. Admit what you are. What you've become. Embrace it."

"I'm a..." The word caught in Emily's throat.

"Tell me," Jack said, "Tell them. You're not a scientist. Not a good little wifey. What are you?"

"I love cock!" Emily cried out. "I love cum. I cuh... can't stop. Feels so good."

Jack redoubled his efforts. The loud slaps of his legs hitting Emily's ass filled the room like thunderclaps. He stopped taunting my wife. He didn't need to. Emily was spurting out sounds all her own now.

"Oh... aaaaauugh.' My wife's responses became increasingly incoherent. Her mind breaking down as Jack drove her to the brink. Beyond what I could remember ever bringing her to, myself. What I'd seen on the trip so far. "Oh fuck me. Fuck. Yes. Feels so oh! Make me cum. Make me CUM! Pleeease!"

Emily's innocent face formed increasingly obscene shapes. Her mouth hung open; drool slipping down her chin. The muscles in her neck strained. Her green eyes squeezed so tight, I half expected them to squish like grapes. She was completely submissive to Jack's enjoyment; desperately searching to give him more.

"Look at you," Jack sneered, "Getting fucked in front of your husband. While your friends all watch. Begging for another man's cum."

Emily could only whimper.

"Tell us, Em. How does it feel?"

"SO good," Emily gasped, "So fucking good."

"Tell them," Jack said, "Your husband. Your best friend."

"P-Paul. Allison," Emily said, "Jack is... He's gonna. Jack's gonna make me cuuuummmm."

"Whose pussy is this?" Jack asked.

Emily only groaned.

"Who. Owns. This. Pussy?" he repeated his words, the growl growing with each.

It was clear what Jack wanted Emily to say. But my wife held firm. Sure, she masked her defiance with orgasmic moans. She wouldn't say 'no.' But she wouldn't answer Jack's question, either.

Instead, Emily glanced my way and let her verdant eyes catch mine. A flash of intuitive understanding passed between us. What would have taken us hours to say, was communicated in less than a blink. I gave my wife a nod of acknowledgement. A little relief leaked onto Emily's face.

There was a line that even Emily wouldn't cross. She might give herself away to Jack, but she would never give him that. Even in the throes of passion, some part of Emily would always be mine.

Finally, Jack realized Emily wasn't going to surrender. But he didn't stop plowing my wife with abandon. Instead, he attacked from a different direction.

"This will never end," Jack said, his voice dripping with disdain. "You can never go back. There's no escaping it now. This is what you are."

Emily surrendered herself to the pleasure once again. Her eyes tightened. Her jaw dropped. She did her best to hump at Jack's thrusts, but he held her firmly in place. Like she was nothing but a sex toy designed to get him off. Her pleasure an unintended consequence of his own.