Poly at the Poly Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two gorgeous women lapped hungrily at my member like it was the greatest thing they'd ever seen. Like I had some kind of deity between my legs. They took turns bobbing onto my cock. Nose to the root, then right back off again.

"This is so hot," Allison said.

"Tell me you're not loving this, Paul," Cassie said.

I responded with another pained moan. Holding back was getting difficult again. The vision of the blonde girls sucking on me alone was almost too much to bear. Let alone what they were doing with their warm mouths and tongues.

"You women. Are killing. Me," I said. Each word was almost too painful force out.

"That's the plan!" Allison cried out, clapping excitedly.

Cassie, meanwhile, responded to my cry for help by taking me down to her throat. One huge dive and, gulp, bye-bye penis! She slobbered all over my knob, bobbed up and down choking, licked and savored and slurped.

The pleasure started rising in me. Creeping up my cock. The urge to release overtook me. I didn't want to stop. Needed it so bad.

"He's swelling up again!" Cassie said, her words muffled by my dick.

The beautiful blonde ripped her head off my cock. Allison's hand shot out and squeezed my sack. My impending orgasm expanded outwards then POP. Went down to nothing.

"ffffFUCK!" I cried out. My balls knotted. My dick burned. The sudden stop was so bad I felt it in my gut. That light headache ramped up to something throbbing.

"Ooooh, that was a close one," Allison said.

"Hang in there, Paul," Cassie said, "You're almost all the way through."

"Need. A break," I gasped out.

"Halftime show?" Allison asked. She leaned forward and kissed Cassie. The two hot blondes started making out on the floor. Kissing and running their hands through each other's hair. They let out loud, overwrought groans as their lips smacked. It should have been silly, but I didn't care. Watching them was only making me want to cum worse.

I let out another pained groan and the girls stopped to look at me.

"I guess that's not helping," Cassie said.

"Too bad," Allison said, "I enjoyed it."

Cassie gave me a look of concern. She stood up and put her arm around my waist, kissing my cheek.

"You're doing so great," Cassie told me, quietly. Gently patted my shoulder with genuine affection. "You know I've, well, I've been with a few guys. More than my share, being honest. Most of them couldn't last this long. You're a fucking rock star. Hang with me, OK?"

I nodded. Cassie kissed me again.

"OK, it's pussy time," Allison said. She rubbed her hands together with delight. "Who gets first go?"

"All you, Allison," Cassie said.

"You sure?" Allison asked, "I've already gotten a couple of goes."

"Don't worry," Cassie said, "I've got it all planned out. Just enjoy yourself."

"Oh you bet I will," Allison said. She gave her a friend a fist bump. "This is going to be awesome."

"Be careful," Cassie said, "Don't let him go off too soon."

"I've got this," Allison said, "Warn me if you're getting close, Paul."

I gave her my agreement, despite my better instincts.

Allison motioned for me to lie down on the floor. But as I started to lower myself, Cassie stopped me.

"You always ride him, Allison," Cassie said, "Try something different."

Allison let out a long sigh. She looked at me, then over at Cassie. I could tell she was ready to argue it. But finally, she surrendered.

"Fine we can do doggie," Allison said.

"There you go!" Cassie said, clapping. Always the cheerleader, that one.

Allison got onto all fours. She wiggled her shapely butt back at me. I knelt behind her. Aimed my dick at Allison's shaved pussy. I took a deep breath. This was going to be tough. But I knew I needed to hang on. Cassie was counting on me (God that was a weird thought).

I slid my dick into Allison. She was more than ready for it. Just as I'd been building this whole time, I realized, the two women were getting equally amped. Allison let out a happy little 'eep!' as I filled her.

"Oh fuck yeah," she said, "I needed that."

"Told you," Cassie said, "Cocks are awesome."

"I did not need convincing of that," Allison said.

I began slowly stroking my dick into Allison. Rocking back and forth. Getting used again to the stimulation that came from being surrounded by her wonderful pussy. Allison blew the hair out of her face. Her breaths started coming faster.

"You want me to suck your tits?" Cassie asked the athletic blonde.

"I want you to sit back and learn, cheerleader," Allison said, "Watch the master."

Cassie crawled next to me. "OK, Paul you heard her. Give it your all."

I thrust into Allison faster. Harder. Our bodies made rude noises as we thrust against each other. Slick and slapping. My hands gripped Allison's muscular butt. It was like holding warm, pliant iron.

"Look at how perfect Allison's body is, Paul," Cassie said, "Those sculpted abs. Holy fuck, isn't she hot? I wish I could look this good."

Allison flushed. She wasn't used to having her body praised this way.

"Look at how beautiful her shaved pussy looks," Cassie continued, "Oh! You can see how wet she is. Dripping over your thick cock."

Allison squirmed. I wished I could see her face. The way the athletic blonde's expression would start to twist. How her eyes grew wide.

"Paul, look at her," Cassie commanded, "Look at how hot Allison is. She's your wife's best friend and you're stuffing your dick inside her. You're fucking her so good. Making her cum. Tell him Allison."

"Uhn... uh. Uh huh." The pale blonde started to shake, shudder. Like she was slowly coming apart. "Oh yeah. Paul. Fucking me. You're not supposed to -- uhn -- fuck your wife's friend. I'm not supposed to know how that -- oh! -- big, thick dick feels in my tight pussy."

"That's a girl," Cassie said. She started tracing Allison's nipple while she manipulated her clit. Smiling my way the whole time. "Tell him."

"You like fucking my hot, wet cunt?" Allison asked me. "Look." Allison raised her left hand from the ground, showing me her wedding band. The physical representation of her promise to her husband twinkled at me. "I'm taken. You can't take me. I belong to someone else. But you... you got me. Stuffing my married pussy up so full. I can't stop."

I could see how Allison was trying to mirror all the things we'd heard from my wife, but it wasn't the same. And, honestly, I didn't want it to be. I didn't need to possess Allison. Sharing that time together, it was good enough for me. But I appreciated the effort to try and bring me balance. In that way, the gesture meant so much more.

Don't get me wrong, Allison's words did get me going. But her movements had the opposite effect. I was so entranced by what she was doing, her ecstatic reactions, I couldn't concentrate on my own pleasure. It felt amazing, for sure. But it was way more fun to see Allison seek her peak than it was to work towards my own.

Allison's pace increased. I could tell she was getting close. She dipped her hand into her pussy, starting to rub herself with abandon.

"Come on," Allison said to herself, "Come on, Allison. Quit being such a bitch and... Fuck. Fuck you. Get there. Come on."

"Yeah Allison!" Cassie said. She was standing in front of both of us, the look on her face one of greedy enchantment. She bounced up and down, her lovely large tits jiggling with her. I could almost see the pom-poms in her hand. "Take that thick cock! Fuck him good."

Allison didn't seem to notice the encouragement. Instead, it seemed she was lost in the fantasy that she'd created.

"I'm your wife's best friend," Allison said, a bit of a whine to her voice. "You're not supposed to know what I. hhhhrrrrrrr. What I look like naked. What my pussy fuh-feels like. What it looks like when I... ohh God. I'm gonna. Oh fuck I got there I'm gonna. OH! I'm gonna...!"

I felt my body try to join her in ecstasy. My cock throbbed. Cassie raced around the side, shot her hand down and squeezed my cock hard. Every urge I had was stuffed back. Like a thump to the groin. And not exactly in a painful way.

"Not yet," Cassie whispered in my ear.

But the blonde's touch had an unintended effect: her hand brushed Allison's pussy as she grabbed me. And whatever little obstacles to pleasure were left for the athletic blonde, she immediately exploded past them.

Allison's body went stiff. Her back straightened. Head thrown back. She held there, frozen in place. A strangled aa-aa-aa-aa-aahhhhhhhhh escaped her lips. It rose into an ecstatic scream. "AHHH! Fuck! Fucking... YES!"

Allison took in a ragged, desperate breath. Sucking in oxygen as if she'd been underwater for hours. She bent over at the waist, like a suitcase snapping shut. Her mouth, her eyes, all cinched close. Her face was practically purple. Another stuttered, strained sound escaped her lips.

I had yet another of those 'do we need to call the hospital?' moments. Allison's orgasm was squeezing down on her like a car crusher. The ecstasy so intense it really did look like pain.

Finally, Allison went limp. She tumbled forwards onto the floor. Her breaths came in fast, hard gulps. Almost like sobs.

"Fuh-fuh-f... ohfuck," Allison said. Her face slowly cooled back to its normal pinkish. Her eyes stayed red like she'd been crying. "Fuck me. You fuckin... Came so hard. Dammit that was a lot."

"That was fantastic!" Cassie said. She whooped.

"OK," Allison said, panting on the ground, "Cassie it's your go."

The beautiful blonde gave me an evaluating eye. My dick was pulsing in front of me. I know I looked like a sweaty, needy mess. I knew Cassie was going to want this to be special. I steeled myself, ready to do whatever it took to give her one last great time.

"Actually, I think I'm good," Cassie said.

I startled. She gave me a pretty smile, then nodded.

"Are you sure?" Allison asked, "You've earned this."

"Yeah, I'm OK," Cassie said, "I think we've tortured Paul enough. It's fine."

Again, I tried to search Cassie's thoughts. But all I got was a 404 page and a read/write error. Whatever she'd decided, I wasn't going to understand it. I'd probably never comprehend it.

For a moment, I worried I'd done something wrong. But Cassie didn't look upset or disappointed. Instead, she seemed kind of wistful. If that makes any sense.

Cassie took a deep breath. She painted her enthusiastic grin back on.

"Here, Paul," Cassie said, "Lie down and let's get you that super-huge orgasm I promised you."

I lay down on my back. Cassie and Allison crawled over me. They started by kissing my cheeks. Taking turns on my lips. Impossibly, that strange emotional pause with Cassie had caused me to flag a bit. The two blondes slowly working their way down my body solved that problem.

I was sticking up like the Eiffel Tower by the time Cassie and Allison were at my dick. Appropriately, then, they both started frenching my cock once again.

"Remember, we have to make him shoot it out," Cassie said, "We want to see it all."

"I kinda wish I could take it inside me," Allison said, strangely pouty.

"Where would you put it?" Cassie asked, flirtily, "Your hot, sexy mouth? Your sweet little pussy?"

"Anywhere," Allison said, "All of the above. I bet it would feel fantastic."

"I know," Cassie said, and I could tell she was picturing it, too, "But half the fun is seeing how much comes out. And where it goes."

"I know," Allison sighed

The two women went back to working me over. Taking turns stroking and sucking. The build-up was almost painful, and I wasn't reaching the end. It's like when you're about to sneeze but it mysteriously slips away. Strangely, strongly frustrating.

I focused on how hot both women looked. The eager enthusiasm of Cassie pumping my cock. The determination of Allison swallowing me whole. I'd fucked both of them, these married women. Conquered them, really. And this was my earned reward.

"Come on, Paul, cum for us," Cassie said.

"You can do it, Paul," Allison said, "Get there."

"Cover me in your seed," Cassie said.

"I need it so bad," Allison said.

"You are such a stud." I heard the voice in my ear. I turned to look at the source.

Emily, my wife. She was naked, bent over and kneeling next to me. Her brown hair was sticking out everywhere. Her wonderfully naked body was covered in red marks, bruises, and swaths of crusty cum. The most curiously hungry, horny smirk danced across her innocent face. I'd never seen anything it like it.

I know it sounds nuts, but in everything that was going on, I'd kind of forgotten about my wife. The fact that Emily was even in the room had left my conscious thought. Emily's sudden return, therefore, was quite the shock.

"My husband is a fucking fuck-god," Emily said, almost to herself.

If you say so," I said, coldly. I was still reeling from Emily's earlier revelations. If I was such a hunk, why did my wife keep acting this way?

"Seriously, look at you," Emily said. I couldn't tell if she'd missed my contempt or was ignoring it. "That's Allison and Cassie. Two blonde babes most guys would kill to get more than a minute with. And they're working your dick like it's fucking magic. Like you've got the best cock in the world."

I looked up at my wife, questioning. She tucked her hair behind her ear and smiled at me, shyly.

"Cum on them, Paul," she said, "Do it. Mark them. Make them yours."

The girls must have heard her because they joined in.

"Yes Paul, do it," Allison said.

"Cum on me," Cassie said, "Cover me."

Emily leaned forward. Upside down, she kissed me. It was a weird sensation, her tongue and teeth all in the wrong place. But it was magic.

Abruptly, the last few hours of glorious torture overcame me. My dick didn't just tingle. There was no spark. An absolutely ecstatic burst of orgasmic energy built up at my balls, rocketed up my shaft, and exploded outwards.

"Oh GOD!" I shouted out.

It felt like a quart. It looked like a gallon. So big and full that it actually hurt to push it out. Burning, aching, glorious bliss.

My cum arced out of my dick, leapt over the two blonde women, and spattered halfway across the room on the carpet.

"Holy fuck," Allison gasped out.

I wanted to watch, to see what I was doing. But the pleasure grabbed hold of me so hard, it shattered my sight. A roar filled my ears. My mind blanked. All I could focus on was each detonation of pleasure. Racing out of my dick. Bolting down my legs, my arms, my spine.

I'd never cum like this. Either I'd never, truly, had an orgasm before, or this was a completely different biological function entirely. My ecstasy felt endless. Immortal.

When I opened my eyes, my dick was still twitching. Leaking huge gobbets of cum down my leg. Allison and Cassie were both knelt in front of me, their faces locked in shock.

The two of them were absolutely covered. They looked like they'd been slathered by the sperm hose. Their faces were spattered in lakes of white. Eyes, mouths, and hair. Their necks and breasts were equally glazed. Had semen dumped down on them from the ceiling, as well?

Cassie, her one eye shut with spooge, scraped some off her cheek and started laughing. Allison, tentatively tasted at the cum on her chin.

"Wow," she said, "That was..."

"Awesome!" Cassie cried out, "Was I right? It was totally worth it, right?"

"It was quite good," I said. I smiled her way. "Amazing."

"Damn straight!" Cassie cheered.

Emily was hanging over me. She gave me a little lascivious wink. It was over. We were finished.

We'd finally all reached our limit. It truly felt like we'd all accomplished something together. Wonderful and odd and unrepeatable. All the more fantastic for all that it had been.

"Fucking Fuck God," my wife repeated. She leaned down and kissed me again.

But as our lips touched, I felt her stiffen. Freeze.

Emily's jaw fell open. Her eyes went wide.

Next part, last part.