Poly at the Poly Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll be at work, pretending to be all professional," Jack said, "But you'll be fantasizing about how you got fucked."

"Oh God," Emily said, like she was picturing it all. Knowing it was true.

"You'll be out at dinner with your friends, all laughing over drinks. But all you'll be thinking about is cock."

"Oh. Oh fuck."

"It never stops," Jack said, "You'll be making your husband dinner. Having Christmas with his family. Raising his kids. The whole time -- the only thing you'll be able to think about is how you begged another man to nut in your married pussy. And how good it felt when he did it."

Emily let out a soft woeful sob. A blissfully regretful admission of everything she'd surrendered to.

"Show me how much you need it" Jack said, "Cum Emily. Don't hold back. Be a good little girl and cum!"

Emily's orgasm smacked her like a fist. It knocked her back with concussive force. She dropped her head into her elbows, like trying to bury her skull under the ground. Gripped at her chest like the ecstasy was something she could barely endure.

"Oh fuh... fuck. I love it! I love your cock. It makes me feel so GOOOOOOD!"

Emily started to shake. A keening screech escaped her lips. It sounded almost sad, like she was mourning how amazing everything made her feel. A remorseful cry of illicit enjoyment as her body broke down. All rational thought ripped out of her mind.

"Ohhhhhhh. Oh fuck. Auuuuuuhhhh..."

Emily's head stayed buried in her arms. She was trembling something awful, like she was naked in a snowstorm.

The position must have been painful for Jack, because he let his cock pop free. Like the woman beneath it, his dick was shaking wildly. He grabbed hold of himself and pumped. Short, furtive strokes. Jack let out a loud grunt, as an arc of white plumed out.

When his seed hit my wife's back, she shuddered. A second, slighter orgasm piling onto the first. A quick kick after an uppercut. Just from being hit by Jack's cum. Emily let out another feral grunt as she was bathed in another man's spend.

Jack's spurts slowed to drips. He carefully extricated himself from the couch, climbing onto the ground. His legs were shaky as he limped back to the bathroom. Emily lay on the couch, discarded, slowly curling in on herself.

"Need a shower..." Jack grumbled as he stumbled off.

Seeing the show was over, Allison stopped jerking me off. I turned to look at her, wondering what was next. Both of us seemed blown back by what we'd witnessed. The athletic blonde gave herself a little shake and focused. She looked down at my dick, like just noticing something for the first time.

"You haven't cum yet," Allison said. She was clearly thinking back over the course of the evening, counting off the moments.

"No," I said, confirming her suspicion.

"We need to fix that problem," she said.

Allison pushed me onto my back. She climbed over my legs, aiming my dick at her center. The athletic blonde grunted as she lowered herself on my staff.

"Not... getting used... to that. Ever," she said, smiling at me.

My expression must have been apologetic, because Allison shook her head it me.

"It's a good thing," she said, "Trust me."

Allison began to work herself on my dick. Rolling back and forth. That fantastic, muscular stomach undulated alluringly. She slid her fingers to her pussy and started rubbing her clit.

"Oh fuck yeah," Allison said, "Feels so good."

"Give it to her, Paul. Fuck her till she begs."

I looked to the side and saw Cassie sitting next to us, her legs tucked under her bottom. She was smiling at us both, her face a mix of encouraging and aroused. But if Cassie was with us then...

I glanced to the other side. Emily was hunched over on the couch. Mike was kneeling in front of her, trying to catch her attention.

"Hi," Emily said, finally noticing him.

"Hey," Mike said.

The shared a little smile. Emily slid over, making room for Mike on the cushions. Without another word, the two of them started making out. Mike dragged his fingers over my wife's body. She reached down for his dick. I assumed there was no way. That Emily was too sore from Jack's assault, too broken from her massive orgasm, to continue.

But Mike lay back and Emily ascended over him. Again, I was startled by how small my wife looked on top of the taller man. Like they were two different species. Emily took Mike's long, thin dick and slowly fed it to her pussy. She could only get about halfway down. Both of them groaned as they connected.

"Fuck. Em," Mike gasped, "Feel so good."

"Uh huh," Emily whined.

Emily slide further down Mike's long shaft. Finally, fully burying him to the root. She grunted, pained, but stayed in place.

"I love sharing this," Mike said, "Sharing you."

"Me too," Emily said.

The two of them slowly rolled against each other. Luxuriated in their peaceful pace. Both of them fondly exploring what their partner could do for them. In how they could please the other in return. If Emily and Jack had been a roller coaster, Emily and Mike were more like the lazy river. A slow, rolling journey that was more about savoring the small things than generating thrills.

"I didn't think it could feel this way," Mike said, "It's so much more than I expected."

Emily leaned forward and caught Mike's eyes. They nuzzled noses. Gripped each other tight. It was almost adorable. They let their lips connect.

Again, the closeness of their simple intimacy overwhelmed me. How was kissing so much more transgressive than sex? Why was seeing Mike's tongue in my wife's mouth so much more painful than his cock in her pussy?

"Damn guys, your spouses are really going at it," Cassie said.

I looked up at Allison and we shared a sour grin. A reluctant acceptance of how things had played out. We'd stopped humping long ago. Seeing our partners this way had pulled the plug on our own electric connection. Half-heartedly, Allison slid off my dick and climbed next to Cassie. The three of us sat there, arm-in-arm, and watched.

The other couple had broken their embrace. Emily started riding Mike harder. Her face twisted with the concentration of making herself cum. Mike stared up at her in wonder, slowly stroking her flank.

"I mean it, Em," Mike said, "It's not just physical for me. I care about you."

"I know," Emily said.

The way the two of them were talking, I wondered if they even remembered there were other people in the room. Worse, I thought, maybe they knew exactly who was listening.

"It's like, I feel connected to you," Mike said, "On some deeper level. More than, you know, this."

"Not like with Cassie?" Emily asked, "Or Allison?"

"Allison is my wife," Mike said, like that answered everything. "Cassie's just a crush."

I looked over at the two women sitting next to me. Neither even flinched. They both stared forward. Their lack of reaction was almost worse. Mike, meanwhile, kept talking himself deeper.

"Remember that first day? At Hollywood Studios?" he asked. "You told us you had to pee, then flashed me your tits when no one was looking? Fuck, I wanted you so bad right then."

I thought back. What Mike was talking about was so early in the trip. We were barely at the kissing stage of our adventure, let alone getting naked. His admission was so far from my understanding of how things had progressed, I could barely process it. When had that even happened?

"Or in Animal Kingdom," Mike said, "When you sucked my cock behind the rocks near Everest. Fuck, Em, it felt so good. Your hungry little mouth. The way you begged for my cum. Just, uhn, gulped it all down."

It started sinking into me, how little I actually knew about what Emily had been up to the last four days. Not just with Mike, but all those times with Jack, too...

I thought I had the shape of the story, the transition of one act to the next. I was wrong. Everything I'd told myself about our trip was a fiction. A lie. A whole other story had been going on while I was distracted with my own.

What else was Emily not telling me? What more did I not know? My mind riffled through the pages, trying to find the right passages. But the scenes I was looking for had been ripped out. Or worse, never written.

Emily responded to Mike's revelations by leaning forward to kiss him. Clearly hinting that he should quiet. Instead, he kept rambling.

"All those times together," Mike said, "You and me. It felt so different, you know? Like, we have this link between us. I can't stop thinking about you. Your eyes. Your cute little smile. That hot, rocking body." Mike playfully slapped at Emily's backside. "Do you know what I mean?"

Emily nodded. She seemed less enthused about sharing her feelings. But I could tell by the way she was looking at Mike, there was true affection there. He wasn't just babbling. They both felt it.

Finally, Emily spoke. "You're special to me," she said to Mike, warmly stroking his cheek, "You always will be. What we shared. It'll never go away. No matter what."

Emily had clearly given her body to Jack. But when she loved on Mike like that, it made me wonder if she'd surrendered something far more precious to him. And that itched at me. Ached. Like there was a hollow spot in my stomach. In my chest.

"You feel so fucking good, Em," Mike said. The speed of his thrusts increased. The urgency of his movement. He started rearing upward with his hips. Like driving his long dick an extra inch.

"I know," she whispered, kissing him.

Emily steadied herself in the saddle. Their affection degraded into something more primal. She gasped after every pump. "Oh! Ooh! AH!"

"Keep fucking me," she said, "Like that. Grab my tits."

Mike responded by squeezing my wife's perky boobs. Emily threw her head back and squealed as he twisted her sensitive nipples.

"I don't want to stop," Mike said, "Fucking you. That tight, twisting pussy. Tell me you can quit, Em."

"I can't."

The couple's movement got wilder. The heat of their passion grew. The loving pace of their lovemaking cracked and they, truly, began to slam each other on the couch. Both of them needful. Unable to kiss because they needed that air to breathe. Unable to caress because they needed those hands to grope, grasp.

Emily bounced up and down on Mike's dick. Her tits flopped wildly, in a way that looked painful

Mike arched his back and thrust with vigor. There was no missed stroke or unexpected slip. The two of them engaged in a singular, shared purpose of pleasure. Yet also still completely out of control.

"Tell me," Mike said, his words coming in ragged chokes. "Tell me you can stop this."

"I cuh-can't," Emily groaned, "You're so deep inside me. Like you're stabbing my guts. Feels so, uhn, good."

Allison caught my attention. "It's just dirty talk," she said. Clearly, she got how Mike's words might be concerning. "He doesn't mean it."

We shared a look, and I couldn't tell if either of us truly believed that or if we were only accepting the lie because it was easier than the alternative. In truth, I don't think I trusted Mike. But I felt fairly certain I could rely on Emily. Mostly.

"Oh -- Oh yes. Keep. Fucking." Emily was lost in ecstasy. Her eyes rolling back. Her backside writhed in a come-hither motion. I could tell she was milking Mike's cock.

"You want it, Em?" Mike's eyes grew wide. Pleading. "You want my cum inside you? Is that married pussy going squeeze my cock as I fill you with my seed?"

"I promise," Emily said, "Please. I'll be good. So good for you. Fill me up. Put it in deep."

"Getting close," Mike said.

"Pleeeeeeease," Emily cried out, "Cum in meeeeeeeee! I want to feel it insssiiiiiiiide."

"Aaaaauuuuuuggghhh!" Mike shouted out in triumph. He arched upwards, lifting Emily right off the couch.

My wife let out a high-pitched yelp as he burst inside her. "Oh fuck! That feels... So hot. So good."

"Ahhhh, I'm cumming in you, Em. Take it. Take all my cum."

"Oh God," Emily gasped, "Ohhhhh! I feel it. So deep!"

Mike wasn't even finished filing her before a long, thin trail of semen slipped out and spattered on the couch. The couple slowly lowered. They gripped each other, tight. Emily kissed Mike with ardor. He responded with similar passion. Both of them celebrating their shared bliss.

They stayed that way, panting. A little smirk played on Mike's face. Emily's hair was everywhere. She let out a little giggling sob.

Carefully, she got off Mike. Immediately, a gout of cum dripped out of her pussy and splattered on Mike's stomach. The tall man didn't even notice. He lay there on the couch, staring up at the ceiling. His cock shriveled and sticky on his thigh.

Emily tried to stand, but when she put weight on her one leg, it collapsed and she dropped to the ground.

"Whoops!" she said, then started laughing. She was orgasm drunk. Cum high. Emily tried to pick herself up again, but she fell to the carpet. Finally, she gave up and stayed there.

Allison grabbed my shoulder, like holding on for purchase. But when I turned to look at the athletic blonde, expecting her to be upset, I saw she was giving me a wicked grin.

"It's time for you to cum," Allison told me. "Right Cassie?"

The beautiful blonde popped up from behind me. "No more excuses, Paul," she said, kissing me lightly on the neck. "No more watching wild fucks on the couch."

"No lesbian orgies or messed up confessions," Allison said.

"We're just going to fuck," Cassie said, "Until you explode."

"Yeah Paul," Allison said, "Time to give it up."

The two women gently pushed me onto my back. I felt like a mouse captured by two cats. The both of them keen to completely consume me. I'll admit it was a little frightening, seeing the hungry look in both their eyes. Also, of course, completely awesome.

"This is going to be all about you, baby," Allison said. She lifted her leg to climb onto me again. But Cassie stopped her.

"Allison, wait."

The athletic blonde froze, mid-mount. She would have looked completely ridiculous -- totally naked, leg arched over me -- if she wasn't also so damn hot.

"What now, cheerleader?" Allison asked. She was playing at being playful, but I had the sense she was actually frustrated.

"We can still win this thing," Cassie said.

Allison gave her a dubious look. So did I.

"You told me there's no winning at sex," Allison said. She hung tantalizingly above my cock.

"Listen to me," Cassie said, "What if we made Paul cum more than anyone else?"

"So, what, like, three times?" Allison asked

I ached just thinking about that. I doubted I was going to be good for a second, let alone a third.

"No, not a bunch of dumb regular cums," Cassie said, "One big one. Think about it. Paul's already been holding out for so long. Building again and again. And if we can edge him even further..."

"Oh my God," Allison said, her face lighting up.

"He'll blow so hard it'll leave a hole in the wall," Cassie said.

"There'll be enough cum to completely bathe us both," Allison said.

"Exactly," Cassie said.

"Holy fuck," Allison said.

I groaned, loudly. This did not sound very enjoyable for me.

"Shut up, you're doing it," Allison said.

Cassie's lip twisted. She gave Allison a hold signal, then crawled over to me with a warm, adoring smile.

Cassie leaned forward and whispered in my ear. "It's going to be amazing, babe," she said. Don't think I missed the affectionate appellation. "I promise. It'll suck when we're doing it, I know. Even when we're sucking."

Cassie giggled at her own little joke. I knew I was supposed to laugh, too. But I found it hard to find much humor in the moment.

"But I promise, it'll be worth it," Cassie continued, "You know Allison and I will take care of you. You'll have two hotties completely worshipping your awesome thick cock. And when you finally let go? It'll to be the best thing you've ever experienced. The orgasm after -- it's intense. Incredible. You'll shoot like a cannon and spurt like a fire hose. You'll go so hard it'll feel like you died."

"That's what I'm afraid of," I grumbled. But I knew I was already agreeing. The idea of those two gorgeous women working together to get me off, even if it wasn't right away, was too good to let go of. Mythical super-orgasm at the end or not.

"We'll start slow," Cassie said. She kissed my cheek. Then she reached and helped me stand. "Easier this way," she explained. She crawled back over to Allison.

The two women shared a knowing look.

"Let's do this thing," Allison said. She gave me that competitive smirk I loved so much.

Allison reached up and grabbed hold of my shaft. Cassie added her fist above that. My cock wasn't really long enough for double-clutching, but the women made it work. The two blondes looked so sexy, jacking me up and down, giggling the whole time.

"Does that feel good, baby?" Cassie asked.

"You like having two sexy babes working you?" Allison asked.

I looked around the room, feeling oddly self-aware as I stood in the middle of the floor. Mike and Emily were both unconscious on the floor. Jack was completely MIA. I figured he'd finished his shower and headed off for bed. I was on my own, at the mercy of these two gorgeous women.

"I bet this would be even better with a little lubrication," Allison said.

"Good call," Cassie said.

The fact that the two of them had been so competitive before, it only added to the synergy of their alliance now. Allison and Cassie complimented each other completely. They'd never be best friends, but together they could take down anything. I was just lucky enough to be their latest project.

The two women released my dick. They each gave their own palms a long lick, cute pink tongues sticking out. Then they returned to pumping my spout

"Ohhhhh." The sound came out of me unbidden. Two gorgeous women were working me. Knelt at my feel, I could stare right into their beautiful eyes. Their healthy cleavage. Their slick hands felt so wonderful. You better believe this was already more than I could take. On top of everything else that had already happened.

"Oooh, I feel him swelling up," Allison said.

"Come on, Paul," Cassie said, "You can do it. Get there. We've got you."

My cock twitched. My scrotum leapt. The spark of pleasure started racing up my shaft until... Cassie squeezed my dick, twisting it. My impending orgasm sputtered out and died. My penis pulsed, then flagged. Both women sat back on their haunches, watching it.

"God, I love dick," Cassie said, "Cocks are so incredible. How they start off all tiny, barely there. Then swell up and get so huge. Flushed and pulsing. Feeling how hard a penis is, like steel, but so soft and warm at the same time. And when it spurts? It's like the best thing ever."

Allison raised her eyebrow at Cassie.

"Whatever," Cassie said, "I think he's recovered."

"Time for Round 2!" Allison announced.

This time, the girls didn't need to discuss it. Allison tucked her hair behind her ear, leaned forward and licked up one side of my shaft. From the other side, Cassie did the same. It was less like a blowjob, and more like the two of them were French kissing around my dick.

Cassie and Allison both made loud, wet slurping noises as they tongued around my cock. They took turns sucking me into their mouths. Their beautiful faces twisted with hollowed cheeks and hungry sucks. It's a miracle I didn't cum. Frankly, I could have peaked just from watching a video of this.

But something strange was happening. All this building pressure, instead of putting me closer to the end, only seemed to build my stamina. Oh sure, my balls ached so bad I thought they might explode. And I was getting a low-grade headache from all the back and forth. But at the same time, I had this sense that I could go on forever. I can't really explain it.