Polyamory Ch. 11: Moving in Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking back and forth between them got my balls to work and a few seconds into their orgasms I shot my load into Debra who went into an even stronger orgasm. She was now writhing so violently I could hardly keep her in place and I did not want to end this.

My cum shot at least 8 or 9 times into her and we kept fucking which kept my cock from softening too much. It started to but then Gladys crawled over and sat on my face and her position indicated that she was kissing Debra. As for me, I began lapping at her juices. All I could see was her lovely butt and Debra's hands roaming over her back and ass. By now I was very hard again and Debra seemed to be appreciating it.

Both women came in unison again. The orgasms were less strong than before but noticeable and they quit kissing and began screaming. I was pretty sure the neighbors could hear, but who cared. My cock simply began pulsing as if it were cumming but I could tell next to nothing was coming out.

Once the orgasms had ended, the women fell over and off me laughing and hugging. I moved to be able to be a part of the hug fest only to be forced back on my back. Debra got on top of me and positioned her ass for me to suck my cum out of her. Gladys was attacking my cock. I had never eaten my cum let alone any cum, but in the spirit of things I began to do so finding the experience somewhat pleasant. Especially so, since Debra's response was so delightful. She kept encouraging me and thanking me for such a wonderful fuck.

I was not getting anymore cum out of her but was licking around her anus when she suddenly moved so my tongue was in her pussy and, she nearly squashed me when she went into another orgasm. I fucked her with my tongue and she began calling out, "Thank you, Jesus!" "Praise God" and "Hallelujah!"

Gladys chuckled at Debra's recitations of religious phrases. I couldn't do anything but tongue fuck her.

Once more we fell into an entangled heap on the carpet. We lay there for quite a while and then someone, I can't recall who suggested we go to the bed which we did and fell asleep. At least, I did.

>>>

I woke about 6, my usual time. You would think that as many times as I had cum last night, that I'd wake soft but not so. I had as hard a morning woody as ever. It was a struggle peeing because it was so hard and barely changed while I went because my mind was on the two women in the bed.

Debra was lying on her back with arms over her head and one leg cocked so her pussy was in full view and her breasts beautifully displayed. Gladys was on her side, one hand lying of Debra's stomach. I wished I had a camera but resorted to my iPhone for a photo. Such an erotic view.

I knelt beside the bed and began to suck Debra's breast. She stirred. "Oh, Jesus, that feels so good. Please keep it up, whoever you are", she said without opening her eyes. Given my beard she had to know.

Gladys woke and looked at me and smiled and began sucking the other one. Moments later Debra was having an orgasm. I loved it when she did. I thought I'd love to spend the day with these two doing nothing but making them cum it was so beautiful when they did. This time, she just called out 'Hallelujah!' over and over.

Once she had subsided, she sat up and said, "I was having a dream", with a big grin on her face.

"Must have been a good one", said Gladys.

"Yeah, Hank, stand up." I did. "Oh, good, just like I dreamed. Will you all do something for me?"

"Sure!" we said sort of uncertainly.

"Hank, you stay there." She then sat down on the floor and stuck her legs in between mine. "OK, Gladys, will you stand beside him and make him cum on me?"

"Whatever you wish, my love", she said with a smirk that said, "Sounds like a nicely perverted thing to do."

So I stood there the object of desire for two women. How could I be so lucky!

Gladys began stroking my cock slowly at first. Her other hand was on my ass and the longer she stroked the closer her hand got to my asshole, but instead of going there, she moved on down so that she could massage my perineum which was very stimulating. I was reaching orgasm pretty fast and then Debra reached up and wrapped her thumb and forefinger around my scrotum and above my balls and began gently pulling on it. That sent me over the top and I began spraying cum like crazy. The first shot hit right on Debra's nose. The next went in her mouth which Gladys aimed for. Then Gladys aimed my cock down so the next four or five shots landed on Debra's breasts and stomach.

Once I was finished cumming, she sucked my cock into her mouth and made sure nothing was left. Gladys just hung on me squirming again my back and arm. We both moaned at what we had just done and eventually maneuvered so we could kiss which became quite passionate.

Debra interrupted us by asking, "Gladys, lover, will you lick his cum off me?"

Gladys broke the kiss, knelt down and began collecting cum greedily. Debra squirmed in delight as her girlfriend licked all over her body, sometimes looking up and showing her what she had collected. When Gladys thought she'd gotten it all, they kissed. I knelt down and stuck fingers into both their pussies which I found to be sopping wet. They both moaned and pushed against my hands.

A few seconds or minutes later, both women were cumming. This whole affair was simply unimaginable several days ago. Now we could hardly get enough of each other but we did have to go to work.

I was the kill joy who brought that up, so we agreed to shower together. Fortunately, I had brought clean clothes planning to spend the night. In the shower we washed each other and played way too much, but I can hardly look at their breasts without wanting them in my mouth. We began running out of hot water so rinsed off and began toweling each other off. I can tell you, there is nothing much like having two beautiful women with whom you are in love do this to you. By the time we were finished I was once more hard as a rock.

We had no time for more, we had to have breakfast and get to work. At breakfast, I agreed to make an appointment to see the house and that we would meet at Gladys's car as soon after 12 as we could each get there.

>>>

At 12 I arrived at Gladys's car and waited. At 12:10, Gladys showed up and we hugged and kissed passionately for a few minutes exploring each other's body. Then Debra showed up seemingly out of nowhere and moved in to hug us. Gladys turned to her and kissed her as she had been me. Our hands roamed each other and then Debra turned up to me and kissed me just as passionately.

I wondered if anyone was watching because we were in a campus parking space. I saw nobody but wondered what to expect when people began to realize that we were a ménage à trois.

We really had to hurry, so we got in the car and hurried to the house. On the way, Debra handed out sandwiches they had made this morning. We each ate in relative quiet.

Arriving at the house, the women simply said, "Wow!"

The front was a typical 50s or 60s enclosed porch with jalousie windows. However, once we entered the women went wild. The entry had a wall about 6 feet in that required one to turn left or right. Gladys and Debra took different routes. I followed Gladys. Around the wall was an open space. Behind the wall was the kitchen, a beautiful modern one in the middle of which was a cooking island with a pot rack over it.

There was then a half wall of cabinets with counter top and a bar that ran the length. From there one could look across the great room and out sliding glass doors to the river.

Debra was flabbergasted. "This is so beautiful. SO beautiful!" she exclaimed and then began to weep. We went to her and wrapped our arms around her not sure what brought on the tears. After a few minutes she dried her tears and said, "I'm so sorry. I just never dreamed I could live in such a lovely, beautiful place. Are you sure we can afford it?"

"We need to look at the lease, and make sure, but I think so", I said. "Let's look at the rest."

To the left was a master bedroom with either an office or a small bedroom in front of it. The office had a half bath and the master bedroom had a full bath with a very nice large shower with multiple heads. There were sliding glass doors on the back wall of the bedroom which also gave a view of the river.

The other side of the house had two bedrooms with a bath in between accessible from both. Since the house was elevated in the front, there was a rec room down stairs. The earth though slanted up so that the deck was a walk out with just three steps to the ground which slopped out to the river very gradually. There were hedges and trees down both sides of the yard and plenty of plantings between the house and the river to provide privacy from it without obstructing the view.

We stood on the deck arm in arm and looking out on the river. Gladys said, "Hank, this is marvelous. How much is the rent?"

"It's less than what we are paying supposing our application is accepted. It is owned by a couple who remodeled it and then got transferred back up north. They want someone to keep it up for them and protect it until they can retire and move back."

"When will that be?" asked Debra.

"I believe the agent said, five or so years."

"Wow," said Debra, " who knows what we'll be up to by then."

"I hope I'll still be up to you by then", said Gladys.

Debra smiled and then looked at me, "I certainly hope we will be together, but I think this is the perfect place for us to work on it. I never expected."

"Where's the agent?" asked Gladys.

"He told me he would unlock it and leave it to us to look around. He had an errand to run and felt he could trust me. If he doesn't come back while we are here, he'll be back to lock up. If we want to pursue it, he'll send application and the lease agreement."

"I'm for it", said Gladys. "it makes me tingle to think of living here."

"Oh, my, yes", replied Debra. "I'm thinking of making love to you two right out there."

We hugged and kissed in celebration for a few minutes and then the two women seemingly spontaneously removed their dresses and panties, neither was wearing a bra, and said, "Hank, get naked and lets run to the river."

So I did and we ran holding hands down to the river where we discovered other delights. There were stone benches placed on either side of the walk that led to the dock. There was also a frame built clearly to hold a hammock. Our minds began to real from the possibilities of life here.

We stood looking out at the river, my hands full of ass cheeks and they were both playing with my cock which was, of course, hard as rock. They asked if I knew what we were seeing across the river, but the distance was too far and the river side too unfamiliar to me. I found no obvious landmarks.

I said, "Why don't I sit down and you two can sit on my legs." I sat and the two women took a leg each. That position gave me access to their breasts and I began licking and sucking them alternating between one and the other. Debra was playing with my balls and Gladys with my cock and in a few minutes both were cumming. Once they had cum, they decided I should and cooperated at jacking me off. When I came, it shot over the ground except for what each caught in their hands and then consumed.

Time was passing so we figured we needed to get back up and get dressed before the agent came back. I'd just gotten my slacks and shirt on when he walked through the door.

He introduced himself and asked what we thought. Everyone said it was perfect and asked about the rent, the utilities, and other charges. He explained that normal household costs including repairs up to $200.00 were the responsibility of the renters. The mowing and weed eating the lawn was the responsibility fo the tenants but a lawn care business would be by every three months to trim the hedges to assure they did not get messed up.

I asked if he had copies of the app and lease with him and he said he did and went to his car and returned with a folder. We wanted to go over the lease with him but had to get back to the college.

He told us to fill out the application and scan it and send it to him. His card was stapled to the folder. We got back in the car. Gladys suggested Debra and I share the back, "I know you two want to get it on so go ahead. I'll do myself."

So all the way back, I played with Debra's breasts and penetrated her pussy with my fingers. She massaged my cock through my pants. She must have cum three or four times and one time we were stopped at a traffic light, Gladys came. Could she come at will?

Once we parked we each had to go our separate ways. I, though, returned to the apartment around 3:30 and stripped. I got my iPad and began doing some figuring on finances and the costs of utilities and rent. The agent had provided electric and water bills for 12 months which was good to know.

After crunching numbers for an hour or so, Gladys returned. She saw me and quickly stripped, not that it took her long given she only had a dress and panties on. Her panties were hot pink and went well with the dress which had a hot pink strip through it. There was little to nothing to them, a small patch held on by strings.

I'd never tire of seeing her beautiful body naked. Her pussy was also a sight to behold and her breasts were so nicely shaped and firm on her chest. She made me salivate.

She sat down next to me, close enough our skin touched and asked what I was doing. I told her and she asked me to show her. She got really excited that it appeared we could live there expenses and all for about 3/4 of what we were spending between us. What a find!

Her excitement over the housing turned to kissing and hugging in celebration and soon groping and probing. I penetrated her pussy with three fingers and began massaging her G-spot and fingering her cervix. She responded by thrusting and moaning and saying, "Oh, Hank, you are the best at my pussy. I love it when your finger hits my cervix. It sends shocks to my nipples and back." Then she came and began to writhe and squirm and her pussy squeezed so hard on my fingers that I thought they may break off.

She grabbed my cock and got down between my legs and began sucking me. I wanted to eat her so moved so I could and we began a very nice 69. I think this was our first time doing it without Debra. I felt a twinge of guilt, but this was what we agreed to.

We were at it for about five minutes before I came and then Gladys came again squirting a fair amount. She cried out in ecstasy. When her climax subsided, she said, "What was that, Hank?"

"I think you squirted or you peed, but it was too sweet for pee."

"I've never down that. It was a first for me. I know Debra does it and I was a little jealous, but now I've done it."

We lay there for a while just relaxing in each other's arms. It was about a quarter to 5 so we decided to start supper since Debra would be back by 5:15 or so.

We were working on dinner and then began discussing the house and Gladys began making a mental list of things we needed to get. I suggested she put the list in her iPhone which she began doing.

I continued preparing dinner, setting the table and pouring drinks. It was time to celebrate. I got out a beer for me and poured two glasses of wine for Debra and Gladys.

Almost right at time expected, Debra came through the door. She saw we were naked and stripped herself. My cock grew hard and the two women noticed. Debra went to Gladys and kissed her for 30 or 40 seconds touching her breasts and running her other hand down her back to her ass. Then she came to me and looked at my cock and said, "Hi, mister, I can't tell you how I've missed you." She reached up with her hand and pulled me down into a kiss. She took my cock in her hand and began to stroke it saying, "I love this part of you almost as much as your mouth."

I grinned and said, "You are welcome to either as long as they are not occupied."

"I'll take you up on that later, I am sure."

Gladys was hard at work on her iPhone and Debra asked, "What are you up to?"

"I'm making a list and checking it twice for things we'll need for the house. I guess none of us will have any difficulty making a Christmas list this year. Did anyone check to see what things were in the kitchen."

"Hey, I'm a guy. I'm not supposed to think of those things", I said.

Debra also said she'd never even thought of it she was so taken with the house. "So," said Gladys, "We have no idea what small appliances we need to either take with us from our houses or buy new."

"Nope!" I replied. "Plus I have no small appliances but an old toaster and a blender."

"That's really helpful since I also have both. I guess maybe we can have a yard sale when we get settled in."

"Sounds like fun," said Debra, "I've been to a few but never done one."

I groaned because I hate yard sales.

Dinner was finished, so we ate and chit chatted and talked about the house some more. Then we filled out the application and I scanned it and emailed it. We sat together on the sofa and went through the lease.

We worked on the numbers again together and we agreed we couldn't believe the find and we all signed it and provided a copy of our ID's. Debra only had a State ID that she was required to get to work at the college. We scanned the documents and emailed them to the agent.

I received a confirmation from the agent ten minutes later. He still had to check our references. He didn't doubt them being good, but he had to verify and record the info for the owners approval. They seemed happy so far and thought having three mature persons and no children was a benefit.

So we decided to celebrate. I got a beer poured wine and we toasted. The girls began to hug and kiss which always turned me on and my cock grew hard. Of course, they noticed and got even more frisky. Before long they were squirming all over each other groping breasts, running fingers in and out of each other's pussy, and sucking on the other's breasts.

Eventually, Gladys lay Debra down and began running her dangling breasts all over her and Debra began to cum thrusting up for something, anything, but unable to find it. Gladys kept up her assault and dangled her breasts over Debra's and moved back and forth caressing Debra's with her own.

I was languidly stroking my cock which was super engorged. Occasionally, they would look over at me and then at each other with conspiratorial grins. My balls were beginning to ache for release, but unless I did myself, there seemed to be no release.

When Gladys turned around and straddled Debra who quickly began licking her pussy and fingering her holes, I increased my pace on my cock. Gladys, of course, dipped her head between Debra's legs and began flicking her clit with her tongue. Snaking her hand around, penetrated one or both holes, I presumed, with her fingers eliciting a satisfied moan from Debra.

My pace increased. The two of them continued their licking and pumping through three or four more orgasms. Both were thrusting and squirming and occasionally quaking and screaming through orgasms. My pace was now steady and gradually working me toward orgasm.

Surprisingly, the women suddenly stopped when Gladys rose up and climbed to the side so she could see me. Debra turned, her back to Gladys. The two smiled and watched me masturbate. Gladys replaced her hand into Debra and continued to assault her pussy. Debra began pinching her own nipples. What a sex goddess she had become!

I was hoping they would come over and help me out, but they simply watched me. I put the hand that was not stroking my cock between my legs and began stroking my perineum and balls which seemed to delight them. Debra orgasmed again bringing delight to Gladys's face. She obviously enjoyed helping others orgasm as much as I do.