Polyamory Ch. 11: Moving in Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my cum rising in from my balls which contracted as my cock grew, hardened and exploded spraying my cum first to my chin. Had I had my head tilted down more, I'd probably have hit my mouth. The next shots hit my chest, my abdomen and my stomach. Debra and Gladys began clapping and exclaiming and then Debra went into what could only be called a mega orgasm. She squirmed and quaked so hard, Gladys couldn't maintain contact and then she began to sing a hymn. It sounded as if it were a Celtic hymn, melodic and beautiful. I wondered where she had learned it. It did not sound like a fundamentalist church sort of thing.

She appeared as if in a trance. Then when she clearly had finished the hymn, she seemed to pass out. I was worried and went to her and Gladys said, "Don't worry, Hank, she'll come to in a minute. Lay down and hold her." So we did me on one side and Gladys on the other pressing our bodies to her.

It was less than a minute but I was worried she'd not start breathing but then she gasped and a moment or two later, she opened her eyes and looked at me and then Gladys and said, "That was amazing whatever it was that happened. I felt like I had a vision. Then this song I don't even know played in my head. What was or did I sing it like I think I did?"

"You sang it. You didn't know it?" I asked.

"No, it just came to me. It was like I was having this incredible spiritual experience. I guess it was one. I never imagined one could have a spiritual experience through sex."

"Well, I think you can. If God created it, why couldn't we. I've had pretty incredible experiences where I finished feeling much closer to God."

We ended up in a fairly intense conversation on this subject. Evidently for Debra, the experience was ecstatic, she thought, much like when one speaks in tongues. Not being a particularly spiritual person, and certainly not emotional about religion, I had a hard time thinking in this way, but Gladys and Debra were pretty convincing about the experiences they had had. Debra recalled the other day when she began singing "Come Thou Fount". She did not give it a thought nor did she know until later the double entendre in it. It just flowed out as a thanksgiving for such an incredible experience.

Maybe we needed to research this thing and see who else has such experiences, but that would be Gladys's work. She was the sociologist among us. What I knew of the subject is the two experiences of Debra and the testimony of Gladys concerning her experiences. Maybe I should be open to it. The closest I had gotten to this is getting light headed when I came, which I had tonight.

We went to bed and fell asleep entangled in each other's arms. One would think that we'd have settled into a pattern of me in the middle or one of the other's always in the middle with the other two on the same side every night, but we hadn't. Gladys and I were feeling sort of sensitive to Debra's experience so we gathered her up in our arms and fell asleep with her between us. The only contact of Gladys and I was her hand on my balls and mine on her breast. My other was wrapped around Debra's shoulders and I was caressing her hair, her face buried in my shoulder.

>>>

The next morning, I woke to sobs. Obviously, it was Debra. I began to caress her. Gladys had turned during the night with her back to us. I whispered, "What's going on, lover?"

She indicated for us to go in the other room so we did. "Oh, Hank, I guess nothing is wrong. I feel so loved by you and Gladys. I've met some very kind persons this past week. My life is full of hope, but I feel sad."

"What makes you feel sad?"

"My past. With my parents, I never felt loved. I felt like this thing they had to train or something. I just woke up this morning with a realization. I felt I had to call them mommy and daddy. I notice you and Gladys refer to your parents as mom and dad. Well, Gladys calls her father 'Pop'. That's sort of cute, I think. My point is 'Mommy' and 'Daddy' are names children call their parents. I was made to feel I could not make that transition. They did everything they could to keep me a child, to keep me dependent."

She paused and I simply held her hands and looked into her beautiful eyes. "This past week, Hank, I did more than just start having sex. I grew up. For the first time in my life, I feel like and adult. I owe that to you, but I still feel sad that my childhood is lost."

"First, you do not owe me anything. I have no idea why I asked you out except I thought I saw a beautiful woman and wanted to get to know her. It was all selfish at first. Second, most everyone goes through a conversion experience at some point in their lives where they seem to have an epiphany of becoming an adult."

"Yeah, but I bet they weren't 21 when it happened."

I laughed at that. "Yeah sometimes we are 27. That was when I first thought of my father as the same size as me. Until that day in my professor's office, I had always thought of him as bigger. I didn't think of myself as a boy, but I did think of him as larger. That also changed my perception of all persons in authority or those whom I may consider my boss."

"Really! I guess I have a lot to learn."

We became aware of another presence and looked and saw Gladys standing in the doorway leaning against the jam and smiling. "How long you been there?" I asked.

"Oh, a few minutes. You two look so beautiful sitting there naked and hard and soft in deep conversation, I just wanted to watch and appreciate the image. God, I love you."

We both told her we love her also and then she said, "When I think of either of you, I can't help but think of the other. I'd never want to think of being without either of you", she said as she walked to us and hugged us. We hugged back and before long we were kissing, groping, caressing and getting turned on.

I looked at my watch and saw the time—7:30. "I hate to be the killjoy, but we don't have time to make love and get to work."

"What time is it?" they both asked as if I were indeed the killjoy.

"7:30."

"Oh, damn", replied Gladys. "Guess we'll have to wait."

We went to shower together which saved a pile of time and gave us a bit of opportunity for loving on each other. One of us, Debra, even had an orgasm. We got dressed, ate some breakfast and prepared lunches and planned to meet to eat them.

We were expecting to hear from the agent regarding the house and I'd have to deliver a check for first month's rent to him this afternoon to secure the place for the first of December. The girls had plans for Friday which meant they were going shopping after work. No, I could not go along because they wanted to surprise me Friday night. I would also be banned from the apartment all day Friday once we left for work. I was to pick them up at 7. I was also to make reservations at Caps on the Water.

Off to work we went.

>>>

It had been several days since I had gone to work without having had sex in the morning. I was so horny, I could hardly keep my mind on my discussion in class. Every time I looked at a female student I saw Debra or Gladys naked. I was so turned on that I had no option but to get to my office, lock the door and jack off. I wish I could have called Gladys who probably could get free for a quick twist, but I still sort of had a feeling that doing so would be unfair to Debra. We needed to talk about this.

I got an email just before lunch that we had been approved for the rental, that the owners would be fine with us moving in earlier if we wished for no extra rent. We just had to show we had renters insurance first.

I wrote out a check, something I rarely do since Bill Pay was made available which I think I began using as soon as I started college. Before lunch, I rode to the agent's office to deliver the check and got a copy of the lease with his signature and the letter authorizing him to sign on behalf of the owners. He also gave me two sets of keys.

He told me the owners would be down around Christmas time and would like to meet us. I told him that I thought that would be fine. I asked him to let us know precise dates and returned to the college.

We met at the bench we had sat on two days ago. I kissed both women with tongue but not too long. I copped a feel on both. I couldn't control myself. I also couldn't control the soldier in my pants who came quickly to attention with no more stimulation than seeing Gladys and Debra.

We ate and talked about the house and our future. Then I said, "I need to ask you a question about us." They nodded OK. "I got to my office after class horny as hell. I ended up jacking off but thought that Gladys could have broken away and come over and we could have made love. I didn't because I felt it would betray Debra or that you, Gladys, would feel something wrong about even the request."

"Sounds hot to me", replied Debra. "You can come see me. I think once in a while we could use the small conference room."

"That's a solution. If you do, call me, maybe I can come also. But, I think we agreed we could have sex with one or the other of us without all three of us being there like yesterday."

"Hank, if you feel a need, you can check with me and it would be ok for you to check with Gladys. I'm fine with it. I think we just don't want it to be some exclusive thing that develops. I'd be bothered, I think, if I were to learn that you and Gladys were having this mid morning tryst quite often and did not even let me know", Debra said.

I replied, "So are we agreeing that if one of us gets horny it is all right to contact the other two about getting together and whoever can will?"

"I think so", replied Gladys, looking at Debra for confirmation. "If you had called me and I could get with you then you'd be responsible for also trying to get in touch with Debra to see if she wants to join us."

Debra nodded confirmation.

Then I wondered, "Maybe we need a better method for inter family communication. Can we each set our cell phones with special ring tones for the others so if we call or text we know its us and we'll treat it with more urgency?"

"We could maybe if we each had one", responded Debra.

"Oh, gosh, I'm sorry Debra. I didn't even think that you don't have one. We need to rectify that. Could you all do that this evening while you shop?"

Gladys and Debra both shook their heads no. "We have plans for the evening. Our shopping trip is all about tomorrow night."

"OK, then, is it all right if I do it. I can take care of it on line and pick it up from the store. That would mean I'd have to put Debra on my plan. What service do you use Gladys?"

"ATT."

"Good, that's who I am with for now anyway."

"What does a phone cost?" asked Debra.

"Too much", Gladys and I both said.

"I can't say for sure, but I'll get you an iPhone because I know how to use them."

"You mean like that one you have."

"Well, I could get you one of these but I'll probably get you a newer model. Mine is over a year old and they have upgraded twice since I bought mine. You buy the phone on a plan with the phone company so, I think we can keep your cost to $25.00 a month. If you are on my plan the monthly service fee is pretty cheap. But no matter, you need a phone."

Gladys laughed, "Especially if Hank is going to make calls for our services."

We all laughed. My little soldier would have liked a call right now, but I didn't have time for him either. We hugged, kissed and went our separate ways.

I taught my class and used my office time to order Debra a phone. Then I rode to the store to pick it up and activate it. By then it was 5:30. So I went to my place, picked up some clean clothes for work tomorrow, and checked to make sure I had clean clothes for tomorrow night, then went to Gladys's. I'd sure be glad when we lived all in one place, but Gladys's place didn't have room for everything of mine or even just my clothes.

When I got there Debra and Gladys were already there fixing supper. Both were naked and I got hard immediately. I went in the kitchen and gave both hugs and passionate kisses. I'm trying to make a habit of kissing the first one I come to when I meet up with them. That way I cannot be accused of favoritism.

They felt my cock press against their vulvas and commented on how good it felt. Then I grabbed a beer and stripped. I got the phone out of my back pack and presented it to Debra. She hugged me again and squirmed against my hard cock and her breasts against my chest.

She opened the box and just stared with her hand on her cheeks. After a moment or two, she exclaimed, "It's so beautiful. Can I touch it?"

"Sure, babe, it's yours."

I handed Gladys the information from the store and told her the phone number was on it. She picked up her phone and entered the number. "This is so exciting", she said.

Debra carefully lifted the phone from the box and turned it in her hands looking carefully at the details. "It's so light I can hardly feel it. It's beautiful." Then the screen lit up. "Why did it do that?"

"I set it so that when you raise it like to look for something or to make a call, the screen will light up. Now you just need to enter your code. I entered your birth date. You can change it though and you can also do the finger print recognition so you just have to lay your finger on the home button."

She entered her birthdate as I instructed and the icons showed up. "Now what do I do? What are all these pictures?"

I took her through a number of different things I thought she may like to do and how to make and receive a call, and how to view and respond to a text. I showed her that the phone number for Gladys and I were already in the phone under favorites. Then I showed her how to enter a new number by entering the dean's office number, my office number, and Gladys's office number and how to make one a favorite. We went through the fingerprint recognition process and showed her how to use that.

I showed her how to take a photo and how to make it her screen photo. How to do a selfie and so on. In a few minutes she had a file of pornography. Well, naked people. I suggested not using them because when the screen became active, she didn't want people seeing a naked person.

She blushed at that thought. "What you can do is send me photos of your shopping trip." I was hoping they would forget the clandestine nature fo their trip.

"No way!" they both exclaimed.

"We plan to blow your mind when you pick us up tomorrow night", said Gladys. The two of them burst into giggles.

Dinner was ready so we sat and ate. I told them we could move in any time because I had called to get renter's insurance this afternoon. "It'll be effective on Saturday. Then we can do things like measure, decide if we want to get carpets or rugs for the wood floors and what we need in the kitchen and bathrooms."

They were excited at the news. And before I knew it they were dressing for the shopping trip. They both kissed me sensuously and gave a suck to my always ready little soldier. Then I was alone.

I spent the evening grading some student projects, and then I watched some YouTube videos on Stephen Colbert, Trevor Noah, and Jimmy Kimmel. I got tired of that and wondered what was available on YouTube regarding orgasms and female anatomy and sex only to discover the amount of videos was astounding.

I ran across two series made by women who ran a sexual coaching business. One was Layla Martin and the other Kim Anami. Both were helpful especially on how to make a woman cum. Different kinds of orgasm and so on and so forth. Both recommended jade eggs for women to strengthen their vaginal muscles, learn to control them, and increase their stamina and ability to have orgasms. Like most men I found out I was pretty ignorant.

I was getting pretty horny watching that stuff and my cock was raging hard and fortunately, Debra and Gladys came in. I had lost track of time and when I looked was surprised to see it was 9:30.

They saw my cock, came over to kiss me and stroked my cock. "Hey Debra, do we want to take care of this now or later."

"I think later may be better. We don't want him to get used to having us immediately cumming", replied Debra with a teasing look on her face which she directed to me. Then she came over and consumed my cock. Was it ever ready?

Gladys returned from the bedroom where she stowed their purchases out of my view. "Geeez, girl, you couldn't wait on me."

"No, the temptation was too strong" she said and went back to sucking.

I indicated to Gladys that I'd like to kiss her and touch her breasts, etc. She stripped and came to me. We kissed passionately with lots of tongue play and I fondled her breasts, first by slightly pinching both nipples and then caressing around the Areolas and the I took the breasts in my hand, cupping them and using my thumb to flick the nipples. She came pretty quickly showing how turned on she was.

Debra was getting me close to cumming when she came herself. She shook and thrust and moaned and whimpered so that it brought me off. She hung in there and swallowed almost all of it, saving just one mouthful to share with Gladys, which she did. My cock always starts to soften until I see these women kissing and sharing my cum. That scene always brings me back to full mast.

Debra asked, "Gladys, what do you want to do?"

"I want, no, I need his cock. I want it in my mouth, my ass, my pussy but tonight I'll settle for mouth and ass."

"OK", Debra said, getting up and going to the bedroom. "You suck him, I'll get your ass ready."

When she returned, Debra had lube and a harness like thing. I thought, 'What is that?'

She lubed up Gladys's ass penetrating her with two then three fingers. She was really getting into this. Then she lubed my cock and guided me into Gladys's ass. I didn't know for sure, but I thought I may really get into this nice tight ass stuff. I knew though that intercourse was a better feeling. At least, best I could remember it was.

I began moving in and out of Gladys as she began moving back and forth. We had our rhythm working when I felt a finger enter my ass. Then evidently one more entered. I said, "What are you doing,Debra?"

"You'll see, my love, enjoy."

Then I felt something else enter that was too hard and too long for a finger. Debra then took hold of my hips and began fucking my ass. I looked back and saw her positioned behind me as I was behind Gladys. After maybe 20 strokes, the strokes began to feel good and I could feel the dildo, at least, I thought it was a dildo, stroking over my prostate. I'd never had a prostate massage. 'Was that what this was?"

Debra hugged me and rode me as I fucked Gladys who began to cum like crazy and then so did Debra. The two were bucking so much keeping a rhythm seemed nearly impossible. We somehow re-started and got the rhythym going again despite they were still cumming. I figured they must have gotten their orgasms in synch and between Debra's stroking in and out of my ass thus stimulating my prostate, my cock stroking in and out of Gladys and the erotic idea of it all, I began to cum.

When I did Gladys screamed, "Oh, God, yes. Fill me, Hank, fill me up."

I didn't know how Debra was getting anything out of this given she was just pumping in and out of me, but she kept cumming and when each new orgasm came, she bucked up against me driving the dildo in as far as possible all of a sudden. Then she'd go back to rhythmically stroking in and out. I straightened a bit and could feel her breasts now moving up and down my back and hear her saying, "Oh, Hank, I love you. I want you. I need you. I can't wait until tomorrow night."

By now I had probably shot ten loads into Gladys and my cock was now just pulsing. It seemed to want to soften, but all the stimulation kept it hard and very sensitive.