Polyamory Ch. 11: Moving in Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gladys was the first to give out and she collapsed on the sofa, letting my cock fall out of her ass. I was pretty done in and I collapsed also, but Debra just went with me and the dildo stayed in me. My cock was still hard and to my amazement, Gladys turned so she could lick and suck it. I thought it would seem repulsive but I had seen them do this before. It sure was erotic to see.

Then Debra pulled out and went to Gladys to suck the cum coming out of her ass. The two moaned and groaned and eventually worked themselves to orgasm again. Then Debra began to lick Gladys's pussy. I tried to get to Debra's pussy but found I'd have to remove the harness, a thing I'd never seen before.

I frantically tried removing it and finally did, but I had no idea how it went on let alone how it came off. When I finally got it lose, I saw why Debra was getting off. The little dildo that went in her pussy. I dove into that sweet port of delight. She let out a sound of glee and thrust into me.

We now made up a triangle of pure sexual delight. Debra sucking and licking Gladys who was sucking and licking me and I was sucking and licking Debra. We did this for quite a while simply reveling in the sensations as Debra and Gladys came several more times each. My cock stayed hard but I was not close to cumming again.

Eventually, all good things come to an end. In our case not an end, just a break. I was pretty spent but would not have minded a blow job to finish the night. I had no idea if Debra or Gladys would be up to it. They both looked fucked to death.

We laid around, drank some more wine. Debra had had maybe three glasses now, and began to act tipsy. She was a happy tipsy and very playful. When she noticed my cock was still somewhat hard, she began talking to it like talking to a baby which got it very hard. Gladys sat back smiling at her little show.

I was lying on the floor on my side, Debra was sitting cross legged in front of me bending over talking to my cock as if it were a microphone. Gladys was spread out on the sofa. It was all quite sensuous to see. And Debra's babbling was delightfully innocent.

After a while, she got on her hands and knees and began sucking on my cock. Then she pushed me on my back and began licking and sucking my balls. I wanted something to do and pulled her around until she was straddling my head and I had my tongue in her pussy. That brought moans of appreciation from her.

I heard moaning from Gladys now also, although I could not see her, I could imagine her laying there playing with a breast with one hand while flicking her clit with the other or penetrating her pussy with her hand. The image along with what I was doing and Debra was doing led me to begin to build toward an orgasm. I went over the edge when I heard both Debra and Gladys screaming out in orgasm. I shot into Debra's lovely mouth what seemed like a lot of cum. I couldn't believe I had enough to satisfy her longing, but she groaned and moaned, thrust and bucked as if I was riding a bronco. I could hear Gladys doing the same from the sofa. I shot at least six or seven loads, but instead of it going into her mouth Debra aimed it down her chest and my stomach.

Once I was finished, Debra began to squirm against me, her breasts and chest moving around and spreading the cum all over her and me. Then she started licking me and Gladys came and began helping her. When they had me licked clean, Gladys started to lick Debra who stopped her saying, "I want to wear it. Is that OK?"

"Absolutely, but can I have some on me?"

'Was I hearing what I thought I was?'

I looked and Gladys and Debra were squirming against each other laughing like school girls over a new found toy or game. Once they were satisfied they were suitably 'dressed', they sat against the sofa with their hands between their legs sort of petting their respective pussies. I lay there simply thrilled with the sight.

I finished my beer, and they drank another glass of wine. We got into bed and nestled together and fell asleep.

I woke in the middle of the night with someone sucking my cock. It was dark enough, I could not see who it was but I began feeling and realized it was Debra. I felt for Gladys who had moved over almost out of reach. I indicated to Debra to let me eat her pussy. She shook her head, "No!" and I laid back to enjoy the sensations.

She was not sucking enthusiastically just sort of languidly so it took a long time for me to cum. I did when she began to massage my balls and pull on the sack. Once I was done, she lay there for a good while with my cock just in her mouth. I wasn't sure she hadn't fallen asleep.

Eventually she crawled on top of me and laid her head on my chest and said, "I love you, Hank. I can't wait until tonight."

Then we fell asleep.