Polyamory Ch. 21: Body Painting

Story Info
Women get painted and spend the day naked at Biketoberfest.
8.8k words
4.75
6.6k
10

Part 22 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 21

"Body Painting and the Speedway"

We set the alarm so we would wake in time to have some sex before going to the body art studio. I was, of course, all ready with my morning wood. As soon as I had the alarm turned off, I had two women working on me. But I wanted to determine some of the action, so without looking I pulled one of them up and it turned out to be Gladys.

I asked her to dangle her breasts for me to suck and she obliged. I began flicking one with my tongue and the other with my finger. She moaned and said, "You do that wonderfully, Hank."

Her breast grew firm and her nipples hard and extended. I sucked the one in my mouth and licked, sucked and lightly bit it eliciting a very appreciative moan and whimper. At the same time, I was rolling her other nipple between my fingers.

Debra had my balls in her mouth and was sucking lightly first on one then the other while stroking my cock. I was so sensitive this morning, I thought I may cum in seconds, but fortunately I did not.

I sucked as much of Gladys's breast into my mouth as possible and sucked and bit on it and then pushed it out and pulled it back in, Gladys moaned even louder and the encouragement led me to suck and bite more enthusiastically. The result was she came, shaking her chest and ass hard, she shivered a few times, and cried out. If they were awake, the hostesses had to hear.

I moved to the other breast and took the one I'd been sucking in my other hand. I duplicated the process except once I sucked her breast in as far as I could I continued sucking it in and out for quite some time without biting. Once I could tell she was on her way to cumming again, I bit down a little, released and then went to the nipple and began to nibble on it while I massaged the other and played my thumb over its nipple. Seconds later, she came again.

Debra now had my cock in her mouth bobbing slowly up and down, apparently not wanting me to cum yet, which suited me. I wanted to fuck one or both of them. After Gladys had cum the second time, I moved around and pulled Debra up. She whined in faux protest.

I said, "I want to fuck you both." They giggled.

Gladys said, "OK, stud, how you want us?"

"You two stand next to each other beside the bed and lean over it. I'll do first one then the other. I'll do ten strokes each back and forth until you cum. Then I'll continue until I cum. I'll try to give some to each of you."

They giggled at the idea and sort of challenge but got in position. I got up and stood back to look at these two beautiful asses, pussies and legs. How was I ever so lucky? I got the phone and took a shot. Checked and showed them the photo. They giggled.

I stepped behind Debra and she guided me into her cunt. Did it ever feel good. She began squeezing and releasing and before I had done two or three strokes, she was cumming, shivering and bucking on me. She cried out, "Thank you, Jesus! Praise, God!" and so on. Our hostesses would certainly think we were having a revival.

I finished the ten strokes in Debra and moved to Gladys who hungrily grabbed my cock and slipped it in. I began stroking and after three or four strokes, she began to cum again. She bucked into me so hard and clamped down so intensely with her pussy, I thought I'd never last for long. Every stroke after resulted in her thrusting against me she was so turned on.

I pulled out and returned to Debra, who squirmed against me trying to make contact with my cock. Her hand grabbed me and pulled me into her cunt. Immediately, I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock as if trying to hold me in. I started stroking and she seemed to clamp harder. I thought it unlikely I'd make ten strokes without cumming but to my surprise, I did. So I returned to Gladys.

Debra turned around and grabbed the phone and photographed me fucking Gladys. Gladys moaned and thrust against me. Then I shot my cum into her and she began cumming again. Debra realized what was happening and got in position for me.

I tried to hold back the next shot as I moved to Debra, but the first shot over her back, which brought an appreciative, "Oh, yeah!" from her. She guided me into her pussy quickly and I shot the next two loads into her and returned to Gladys. I barely got back in her before shooting the last three loads into her.

I was finished and both of them were cumming not so strongly, but still cumming. Once I pulled out of Gladys, the two of them climbed onto the bed and into a 69 and began lapping my cum up. I got the phone and began a video of them trying to zoom in hoping to capture what they were actually doing. In a few seconds, both women were cumming strongly again, quaking and bucking, but they held onto each other so the only danger was they may buck themselves off the bed. I got on the bed and wrapped myself around them—arms and legs—and held them.

Eventually, they were spent and their orgasms subsided. We lay there in post orgasmic bliss for some time and then we heard noises from our hostesses bedroom that clearly marked their orgasms. We smiled at each other and then gave each of our lovers a passionate kiss.

Given our activity, and the need for Debra and Gladys to shave, they went to the bathroom, got in the shower and I lay back and reviewed the videos I had made. The result was that by the time they returned from the bathroom, my cock was hard and in need of attention. It was getting it from me as I stroked it slowly while I continued watching.

"My, Debra, look at that thing. I think it's bigger than ever. Too bad we have to stay clean, huh."

"Yeah, I guess he'll just have to take care of himself."

"I'll tell you what, you go ahead and get ready, I'm going to make a video of him masturbating."

That idea turned me on more and then when she began making the video, I was quickly moving towards cumming. I tried my best to continue my slow stroking, but it was not long until the need to cum grew too strong, so I began stroking in earnest. Gladys said, "Debra, watch!"

Nobody was trying to be quiet anymore because now we knew our hostesses liked that we were fucking. My hand was now flying up and down my cock. Debra got where she could see up close when I came and she was certainly in the video now. My need grew stronger and I could feel myself about to cum but for some reason I wasn't. I kept stroking and finally, nearly breathless, I came shooting cum onto my face on the first shot. Debra exclaimed in glee.

I shot six or seven more times until I was fairly covered face to cock in cum. Debra pulled her hair back and began to lick it up as Gladys continued filming. When Debra seemed satisfied that she had gotten all my cum, she kissed Gladys and then me.

Gladys gave me the phone and went back to getting ready as did Debra. I went to the shower not bothering to put anything on. My cock was still semi hard. As I crossed the hall, the hostesses came out of their room. I heard their door open and turned to see what the noise was giving them a full frontal view. Gaily exclaimed, "Oh, my, look at that cock."

Bright responded, "God almighty, that is a beaut. It makes me want to be bi."

I laughed in embarrassment and went on in the bathroom. I heard their voices speak to Debra and Gladys but couldn't make out what.

>>>

We contacted Uber for a ride over to the studio. When the car arrived I called to the women who came out in about as little clothing one could expect. Both were wearing halters that barely covered their breasts and shorts so small they covered only the essentials. Geeez! They were killing me. I was almost immediately hard. Of course, I had been sort of hard just contemplating the visit to the studio.

On the way, about 20 minutes the traffic so so bad, I sat between Debra and Gladys who took my hands and put them to their pussies. There was enough leg room to put my fingers in them their pussies with little effort. I wondered what the point of being painted would be. They were next to naked now. I was wearing a pair of shorts and a nice t-shirt for this unseasonably hot day.

We arrived at the studio and found a man named Henry and a woman named Jillian. They were ready for us. They confirmed the paint jobs the women wanted but Gladys said, that she'd changed her mind and wanted a matching job to Debra's except they wanted one to have a halter top that would be white with differing colors of flowers. Jillian said, "No problem."

She explained that Henry would draw the outlines of the garments and that she would then fill in with a base coat. Then each of them would work on the rest of the painting for the shorts and the top. They instructed Debra and Gladys to sign a release and get undressed. In seconds they were standing nude under the studio lights behind a wall that screened them from public view.

Henry and Jillian confirmed it was all right with Gladys and Debra that I was present for the painting and I took a seat in a corner. Henry began his work with a narrow brush and outlined the shorts first running a line around Debra's hips and around her legs running it up on her ass cheeks a little then down between her legs and around the outside of the leg, leaving a slight 'v' on each outer thigh. Then he outlined a thin band under her breasts to around her back. From the band he drew lines over the outsides of her breast to join above the breasts and then created bands to go from there to over her shoulder and around her neck.

Debra moved to Jillian and Gladys took her place with Henry. As Henry went through the same routine with Gladys, Jillian began painting in the shorts with a white undercoat. It didn't cover the skin but she said they'd take care of that later. She painted her ass cheeks and around her sides to the front and then filled in the front. When she prepared to do her vulva and between her legs, she had Debra lean on the back of a chair and spread her legs wide. I was able to see her cunt lips as Jillian painted. She did not use the brush on her lips leaving a thin strip untouched and said they'd cover that area with the airbrush.

Jillian then went to work on the top filling it in also with the base coat. Debra asked if they would get hassled by the police for being naked and Jillian assured her that the police had enough to worry about with rowdy behavior and drunkenness. Mostly, they may get comments from men or women and you could count on some evangelists condemning them but said the evangelists were easy to avoid.

Then Debra asked, "How long will the paint stay on?"

Henry replied, "A few days if you don't take a shower. We'll give you touch up paint and brushes so you can wash your underarms and privates if you don't want to wash it off tomorrow."

Gladys asked, "I hadn't thought about it. How do we take it off?"

"We'll give you instructions. it's quite easy to do, just time consuming."

Once both girls were prepared, Jillian and Henry began working together on each to finish the design of the shorts. They carefully, sprayed using masks to get the effects they wanted and eventually, the design took fruition and Debra and Gladys looked all the world like they actually had shorts on. I had seen the photos, but seeing a woman with the clothing painted on was pretty amazing. One had to look hard to see the pussy lips, but they could be seen.

Then they went to work on the halters. Since their hair would cover where the halter would close there was no need to do anything with that, but Jillian moved their hair aside and painted bows on them the strings of which showed just beneath their hair. Once they had the halters both finished with white paint and some highlights, they used a mask to put yellow and red roses on Debra and yellow daises on Gladys.

Their nipples were evident, but by the time the painting was done, it led the eye away from the nipples. Thus there was an illusion of complete covering, but the two looked beautiful and very sexy.

We asked about sitting and sex and the like and they said not to worry, that the paint was quite resilient. To me Henry said, "Just don't cum in them. It'll do a number on the insides of their legs."

When they were finished with the planned painting, Jillian suggested that she paint their faces with decorations. We agreed and she went to work. She didn't do anything to hide their appearance but did what would amount to heavy makeup but very pretty designs and use of the paint to enhance their eyes and mouths. By the time she was finished, they were both wearing a mask that concealed their identity despite leaving their identity obvious to those who knew them best.

We paid and asked if they could give us a lift across the road to the speedway. Jillian agreed to take us over. When I finished up the charge slip, I added a good tip for the two.

Jillian dropped us at the gate for admission. We got out and walked up to enter. Needless to say, Debra and Gladys got some looks but nobody did anything untoward. I'm not sure, but maybe the fact they were walking with me protected them from crudeness. At first, they sort of hugged my arm which turned them to me and made it harder for people to make out that they were actually naked.

After we were inside, the crowds thickened and they began to walk more proudly strolling hand in hand with me down the aisles of tented booths. Most of the booths sell clothing, sunglasses, and stuff to enhance one's motorcycle. I did not want to enhance mine because I actually was thinking of selling it. I was looking for the Suzuki Motorcycle tent to check out their different models. Their bikes are constantly rated among the most reliable.

I checked with Debra and Gladys on how they were feeling. There response was, "So sexy!" That, they were, and my body was responding to their sexiness. Every once in a while, they would see something that interested them, almost always clothes.

I finally spied the Suzuki tent and led them that way. When we entered, a few men and one woman became nearly bug eyed. Fortunately, the woman asked first if she could help us.

I said, "I want to look at the different models."

"OK, what kind of bike are you looking for?"

"I want an adventure series like a V-Strom and I also want to look at anything you have suitable for one of my lady friends to drive." Debra and Gladys looked at me with a questioning expression because we had not discussed them getting license endorsements for motorcycles except in a passing reference.

"Well, let's do the V-Strom first", as she led the way to them.

I looked at it carefully, and saw that there were at least three models. There was the 650 without any special things like saddle bag cases. Then there was one that had a commercial sign that said, "V-Strom Adventure series for the Adventurer in your family." It had two cases that were rectangular and quite roomy. It's motor was also a 650. Then there was a V-Strom 1000 that was also adventure outfitted. The two Adventure bikes were black. The non-adventure was Cranberry Red on the tank covers. It was quite pretty and Gladys and Debra really liked it.

I decided to sit on each. As I was trying them out, our sales lady inquired where Gladys and Debra got the paint job. They told her and asked if she may get one. "I've thought about it. I kinda am shy at the idea of walking around naked though."

"Actually, we are not. The painted clothing have a lot of people guessing. In fact, though, we are both sort of exhibitionists. We decided to try it. We can always put clothes on."

I heard that last little bit and thought, "Man, I hope not. I love them naked."

I finished checking out the V-Strom's and asked about women's bikes. She led me to a few small cruisers. There were several models of Boulevard's which I had heard of. She suggested the C50T which was 805 CC engine and 5 speed transmission. I asked how hard it was to pick up if it fell.

"Oh, I can lift it right up. I'm sure either of them could. They're as strong as me, I'm sure."

"When do you plan on buying?"

"Not soon, maybe a few months. I have to convince them to take the course, but unless we have two bikes we can't go anywhere together."

"You mean the three of you?"

Clearly, she had not gotten the picture. "I said, yes. I am sure that we will always want to travel together."

"There's not another man?"

"Nope!"

Then her face showed a sign of understanding and she said, "Oh, my God. Really! The three of you and nobody else."

"Not now and we have no plans for more."

"Wow! I've never met. I don't think I know ... . Oh, God, I'm sorry. I can't figure out what to say."

"I guess we've sort of overwhelmed you with our nakedness and our family. We're sorry", said Gladys.

Then Debra said, "We forgive your surprise and inability to quite figure out what to do. We know the situation is not the norm or what most anybody expects."

"This is kinda cool, though. I'm bi-sexual. I really like sex with guys and gals. I always thought I'd have to give one up to have a permanent relationship with anyone. Wow! I could do what you are doing."

Gladys chimed back in, "You have more options than that. Look up Polyamory or non-monogamy on the web and see what comes up. There are many differing ways to have more than one partner. We love our relationship and it just fell in our laps. You may want to do it another way."

"There's different ways?"

"Yes!" exclaimed Debra. "We've decided for now anyway that we will be our family and we'll not be inviting anyone in at least for the near future. However, it could be for others that there would be a pair and one of them meets someone they want to explore a relationship with but they love their partner and don't want to leave that person, so the partner agrees to allow the exploration and perhaps the new person joins their family or just becomes a dear friend to both with sexual privileges. There are other ones also. Like Gladys and I are bisexual. We'd not be happy not being able to express both of those areas. Hank, poor guy, is straight", she concluded with a giggle.

I interrupted with, "Hey, ladies, I think maybe you should work out a time or way to discuss this when she's not working and we have nothing else to do. Plus I'd like to get some photos of you two on the bikes if that's all right."

Our sales lady said it was and that I was right because there were dozens of people milling around. I posed the girls on the motorcycles, at first just straddling them. Each one by herself, then the pair. It was cool that when they straddled, it opened up their cunts so I could see their cunt lips. When they pose together, they are always very sexual which turned us all on and drew a good number of spectators.

The manager came over and asked if we could send a few of the more sedate photos. Suzuki would pay for them pretty well he was sure and they would need copies of the model releases. I'd not even thought of such a thing.

We probably took 25 or 30 shots before we quit, then we were all horny and my horniness was on display with the tent in my shorts. Sadly, there was no place we could see to deal with it.

We strode around a while and clearly Debra and Gladys had lost any timidity they had had for walking around naked. We came on a couple of places that sold clothing and checked for dressing cubicles. Most just had a curtain in a corner that might let two persons in the space, but we found one that actually had a walk-in closet sized space.

We picked some clothes to try on and went in. Before I could say, "Scat!" I was naked and the two of them were at work on my cock. I wanted to play with something and reached for one of them and Gladys came up. I began fondling her breasts and penetrated her pussy with two fingers. She responded with a low growl. Her legs were spread as far as she could get them to make access possible without messing the paint on her lips up. We were kissing, groping and I was penetrating while Debra sucked my balls and cock.