Polyamory Ch. 21: Body Painting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, Gladys came somewhat strongly. She lost her legs and I caught her before she fell and held her as she shook and quaked and moaned. People outside had to be busy not to hear and know.

Once Gladys came down, she knelt on the floor and relieved Debra and I repeated the same with her. As soon as she began kissing me and I touched her breast, she moaned and groaned. When I penetrated her cunt, she whimpered a bit too loudly I thought, but what was I too do. She needed relief and I did also.

It took her little time before she was squirming and shivering. I could feel her G-spot fill and stiffen and then I touched her cervix and she came shaking violently. I held her and we kept kissing hoping that would quiet her. It was successful, but she groaned and whined enough to give us away.

She had hardly come down before Gladys's expert sucking had done it's job and I exploded in her mouth. She swallowed almost all of it, holding enough to share with Debra and me. They kissed then she and I kissed.

Then, to my surprise, they pulled the curtain back and said, "Let's go!" I was, of course, now standing naked with softening and glistening cock with a few surprised patrons staring goggle eyed at me. I quickly pulled the curtain back and slipped my shorts and shirt on. We returned the clothes we did not try on to the clerk and thanked her. She smiled at us knowingly.

The crowds were such that it would have been hard for anyone to look closely enough to see that my ladies were actually naked. The only evidence were their breasts and pussies. Even though I knew they were naked, I had to look hard at the breasts to make sure they were naked, because had they been wearing one of their tops, their nipples may have been almost as obvious. As for their cunts, even with the sexual activity it was hard to tell the natural camel toe they displayed from one that would have shown in a pair of thin and tight workout pants.

Evidently, they were loving the freedom of public nudity no matter what. We were all getting hungry, so we worked our way that way. The only negative we got was when one 12 or 13 year old girl called to her parents, "Mom, Dad, those women are naked." Debra and Gladys looked at her and smiled and went on. We might have expected the parents to say something to us, however they reprimanded the girl for being rude.

At the food court, we found a table close to the stage where a band was playing rock music and spread the beach blanket we had bought on the bench so Gladys and Debra could sit on it instead of the bench. I went for hamburgers. When I returned, a group of admirers had gathered around the table taking photos. The women were enjoying the attention. One guy who had had one to many rudely said to me, "Man, you are one lucky mother fucker." I replied, "No, I do not fuck my mother. Yes, they are beautiful women and I am fortunate to be with them. Now, I'd appreciate it if you would move on with your friends."

Fortunately, he did move on. I asked the crowd to give us some privacy and we ate our lunch. In the meantime a woman came up and said, "We have a bikini contest at 2, we'd love to have you ladies join the group."

We looked at each other and smiled at the compliment. Then Gladys replied, "We appreciate the compliment, but I don't think we want to be involved in a contest. We also have other plans."

"Well", she huffed, "It's not like we are doing anything wrong."

"That's not what I meant. It's fine you are having a contest. It's just not our thing, OK."

The woman went on. "So why not?" I asked.

Debra replied, "I do not know for sure why Gladys is saying no, but I don't want to be in a contest either."

"I'm not into beauty contests. They promote the male image of women as just objects of beauty. I love being beautiful as far as I can. I didn't get painted to be beautiful and on display. I did it because I like being naked and find it absolutely one of the biggest turn ons to do so in public. Maybe I'm being contradictory."

"I think I understand and agree with you", I said. "I just wondered."

We finished our lunches and milled about the speedway grounds for a bit. Then we contacted Uber and waited at the gate. It took probably 15 minutes for the ride to arrive and then 30 minutes to Main Street. She dropped us off more or less at Main Street and A1A. She had taken a longer way around going south to a bridge with a lot less traffic and then north on A1A. We decided to take a walk on the beach while it was day light.

We walked and talked and stopped to group hug and kiss. Debra collected a bunch of shells. We asked what she'd do with them. She said she thought she'd make a wind chime mobile with them for our deck. We thought that a good idea.

I was obviously the envy of a good many men. They often got comments on their paint and how beautiful they were. Nobody commented rudely. We talked a bit about our conversation with Pastor Josephine. I told them that I had googled a number of key words and actually found polyamory conferences.

"What do they offer?" asked Gladys.

"It appears they offer pretty much what any relationship conferences offer except they have keynotes and a couple of other discussions on why polyamory is good and what the possible land mines are. Other than networking with other polyamorous families, I'm not sure we would get much from them that reading and a good counselor couldn't do."

Debra interjected, "I'm not feeling a need for counseling right now unless it was someone who could tell us what to be on the look out for. Did you see any of that?"

"Yes, but they are some of what we discussed like dealing with equity in the relationship, having open communication, jealousy, and the like", I explained.

"I feel", said Gladys, "what we need is to continue as we are and maybe plan to take a trip where we can be alone together with time just to talk and share and build our relationship. There are plenty of exercises we teach in our Marriage and Family classes that we could do."

"I think a trip would be good for us. I was thinking we'd all enjoy a clothing optional venue somewhere", I said.

Debra looked confused and asked, "I don't know what clothing optional means?"

"It means that the people who are at the camp ground, resort, or home are free to wear or not clothing. Nobody is forced one way or the other. It's dress permissive", explained Gladys.

"That sounds good except we'd be around a lot of other people", replied Debra.

"Yeah, it's difficult to go anywhere without other people, but I bet we can find a place we can be pretty free with dress and not have to deal with too many people. There are a few nudist resorts in the Caribbean and Mexico. We can research it."

We stopped walking and hugged and kissed. I took the opportunity to grope their asses. They squirmed against me. We were surprised how well the paint held up. As far as we could tell, none had come off. I, of course, had not been able to examine their pussies. A casual examination said all was good.

We decided to go somewhere for a drink. We'd not had anything but water all day which was good, but thought we'd enjoy a drink where we could watch the ocean.

We found a somewhat protected cabana with a nice view of the ocean that wasn't so busy and took seats. A pretty young waitress came and asked for our order. I ordered a beer and Gladys suggested they get Margaritas. The waitress cooed, "Cool!" and bounced off.

She returned and sort of stood a bit too long twisting and turning a little as if she wanted to say something but didn't know how. Gladys said, "Do you want to say something or ask a question?"

"Yes! but I don't want to be rude."

"I'm sure of that", replied Gladys. "Shoot!"

The girl stuttered a bit and then, "Are you all naked?"

Debra blushed as deeply as I ever saw her. Gladys didn't miss a beat. "Yes, dear, we are in one sense and in another we are not."

"I don't understand."

"Well, we do not have any fabric clothing on as you can tell. However, we have painted clothing on."

"Does that make a difference?"

"Apparently, if we were not painted, we'd probably have been arrested. However, we are and the police haven't even blinked. Well, maybe they have but they haven't done anything", she said laughing.

"Well, I think you look beautiful. It looks so cool. Where did you get it done?"

"We were painted at the permanent 'Body Art Studio' near the speedway. However, there is a temp store on Main Street."

"Thanks. I didn't know you could do that. My boyfriend would go ape shit were I to do that."

"You mean in a good way or bad?" asked Gladys.

"Oh, it'd be good. Problem would be he'd fuck my brains out."

We all blushed at that. Debra giggled and said, "Doesn't sound like a problem to me. We are so horny, I'm sure we'll be fucking each other's brains out when we get back to our place for the night."

"In fact, if we could find a place an be sure the paint would still be good, we'd do it right now", interjected Gladys.

I just kept quiet.

"You three fuck?" the girl said in astonishment.

"Yes, we are a ménage a trois."

"A what?"

Gladys repeated more slowly, "Ménage a Trois. It's French for a threesome, but we are in a committed relationship of three."

"Wow! Oh, God, that is so cool. I never thought of that. All of you are good with that."

We all smiled and replied, "Absolutely!"

"Wow! I love my boyfriend, but there are things he won't do that I really want. He doesn't even want to do a threesome with another girl which I really want. He doesn't want me seeing a girl on the side. I love fucking girls. Almost all other guys would love to have a threesome, but he's afraid I'd end up with her instead off him."

"Maybe you need to be with her instead of him", replied Debra.

She looked quizzical and quietly said, "Maybe! Geez! Never expected this today. I do love how you look and you are both so beautiful. You too sir", she finished looking directly at me as if to say, "I'd love to be with you all."

She scurried off and we sort of laughed at the conversation. Debra finally said, "Poor thing! I wonder what besides letting her have sex with a girl he won't do." She paused and then said, "Is there anything we haven't done?"

Gladys and I looked at each other and shrugged. Gladys said, "Babe, if we haven't done it, I don't think it can be done."

I sort of laughed and said, "The only thing lacking is there are places we've not done it."

"Like where?" asked Debra.

"Like right here", I laughed.

"Well, what are you waiting for. You are welcome to finger fuck me if you want", she giggled.

She opened her legs to me and I inserted my fingers in her pussy once more enjoying the pleasure that never ends. Gladys said, "Me too."

We were enjoying the sensations of my fingers in their pussies and their hands massaging my cock when the waitress surprised us. Busted, there was no point changing our behavior.

She exclaimed, "Oh, my God. That's so sweet and sexy. My boyfriend would never do that. I got to go."

When she came back to collect the check she had clearly either masturbated or gotten someone to do her. She said, "It was really great to meet you. I think I need to make some changes. I'm going to find someone who'll finger fuck me in public. Wow! That'd be soooo cool!" she finished breathlessly and flitted off.

I continued with my finger fucking and they played with their nipples and breasts until they both came. It seemed odd to me how they seemed to be able to cum almost together every time. Maybe it was hormonal like their periods.

They both did cum and with great power. They moaned and groaned out until I was sure people had t0 hear. When they had almost finished, first one and then the other kissed me passionately to thank me. I needed no thanks, I loved making them cum and loved it while they did.

I, of course, was rock hard because they had continued to stroke me while I stroked them and they stroked themselves. As usual, they also seemed to have a private communication channel, so Gladys rose and took my hand and began pulling as Debra also did. Before long, I was being led to the sand beneath the wall that separated the beach from the cabana.

Once there the two of them went to their knees in the increasing darkness and liberated my cock. They began sucking and licking as if their lives depended on it. I could only run my hands through their hair. Eventually, I lifted Debra up so I could kiss her and feel her breast. Then I ended up with a finger in her ass. She moaned appreciatively. Gladys continued to suck and lick me and squeeze my balls. Debra reciprocated to my finger in her ass by penetrating me with not one but two fingers. From her position massaging my prostate was not easy but somehow she figured it out and it was not long before Gladys got a mouth full of cum. As I shot my loads into her, she moaned and whined in delight. When I was done, she rose and kissed Debra who received the token of my cum second hand. They hugged and reveled in the experience.

They pulled my shorts up and fastened them. We paid our bill at the cabana and continued our stroll to Main Street. Being curious, I asked, "So how is the being naked in public thing doing for you two?"

Debra said, "If I had known three weeks ago, three years ago, 20 years ago how nice it was to be naked, I'm not sure I'd have ever worn a stitch of clothing. Today has been, one incredible experience for me. I love being naked. I just wish I could be totally naked without the paint."

Gladys chimed in, "I'm just sorry you couldn't also be naked, Hank. We have to go somewhere where the three of us can go truly naked all the time. Where can we do that?"

We discussed the subject until we got into a crowded area across A1A. We had decided to research and see what we could find out about places we could go.

Main Street was, of course, a circus. We had decided we wanted to eat at the restaurant on the far end of the street on the river, so we slowly made our way towards it. We occasionally went in a store or booth Debra or Gladys wanted to look in. I followed them around and took opportunities to grope their asses or pussies and occasionally their breasts. What I really wanted to do was go home and make love to them. I felt as if since this morning, we'd not made much love. The sex play had been nice, but I was accustomed to a good love making session during the day along with mornings and nights. I was longing for it.

We stopped in to watch one or the other performances on the stages. I think Debra and Gladys liked watching the dancing girls. One time Debra exclaimed, "I wish I could dance like that."

Gladys responded, "I think you can, Lover."

We came on a place with a band playing rock music and Gladys took Debra's hand and pulled her into the dancing area. Gladys began to move and told Debra to copy her. The two got a pretty good copycat dance going to the joy of the audience. Debra quickly learned how to move her hips, her hands, her torso, to great effect and the two of them got into a very erotic dance, especially when the band slowed the music. I thought maybe it did so intentionally. When Debra and Gladys began moving slowly, making contact with one another and loving on each other the crowd went mad. I thought the two of them may very well have an orgasm while dancing. I was sure it was not unheard of.

They moved incredibly in synch with each other. They'd lean in and touch breasts. Gladys would take Debra in her arms and pull her to her, breasts to breasts and pussies to pussies. Had they had real clothes on, it would not have been as erotic for me. I knew, of course, that they were naked. How many others had figured that out?

Gladys got to where her hands went everywhere except for touching Debra's nipples or pussy directly. Her hands did get up Debra's chest and around her breast. Debra had raised her arms in the air and was moving her hands around elegantly as Gladys felt her body up. I was now hard as a rock and had to adjust my cock to get comfortable. It was now peaking at my waist band.

The band changed songs again to a rap. Debra went immediately into a orgy like dance. She had obviously caught on and she and Gladys were now shaking and bumping, making as much contact as they could. The crowd went crazy when they began shaking rapidly in front of each other and alternately shaking their breasts together and then there pussies. They turned and did likewise with their asses.

Their frenzy had the crowd in a frenzy and several other women got out and began dancing. A few men tried to impose, but Gladys deftly sent them off. This was a girls' thing.

The band quit and announced they were taking a break to the dismay of the crowd. I gathered Debra and Gladys in my arms, somewhat fearful of what others might try. They hugged me and we kissed.

We went on our way arriving at the restaurant. The place was quite busy so we had to wait for a table and we asked for one on the river. The hostess said, we could get drinks at either the inside or outside bars, so I got us drinks while Debra and Gladys went to the restroom. We met at the open space at the rail overlooking the river.

When I looked at them, I could tell they'd been having sex and my face showed it. "What?" asked Debra.

"Nothing!" I said.

"Like fun!" replied Gladys. "What's up?"

"OK, I can tell you two went to the restroom for something besides peeing."

"Busted!" responded Debra covering her face in faux embarrassment.

"Yeah", said Gladys, "We were so horny from dancing we needed relief. It's a wonder we didn't cum while dancing."

"I think I did", replied Debra.

"Really!" I said with a surprised grin on my face.

"Yes, I was able to cover it by just dancing, but yeah. I did. It was better though in the restroom with Gladys's fingers."

"I bet!" I said. "I'd sure like to get off, but what I really want is to be able to make love to the two of you. I miss our afternoon sessions."

"Me too", replied Gladys.

They moved even closer to me than they had been and began massaging my cock. "You keep that up and I'll cum in a heart beat."

"Really!" they cooed with grins of delight.

"Yes, I'm about as horny as I can get and it's a wonder I didn't just cum with no contact."

With them on each side, nobody could see when they unzipped my pants and took my cock out. They took turns stroking it and fondling my balls. In a few minutes I was shooting cum into the river. They giggled in delight as they watched it. When I was spent, they licked their hands, something so erotic to me that I hardly softened. They both reached down and ran their hands over my cock again to get whatever cum they could and licked each other's hand. Then they tucked my cock back in and Debra said, "I hope you saved some for later."

I said, "I think there is always some for later with you two. By the way, have I told you how beautifully sexy you are today."

They looked at each other and finally said, "No! but thanks."

"You really are. This has been a great gift for me. I never in a thousand years expected to walk around with two naked and gorgeous women on my arms."

"Yes, love, and we have enjoyed every minute of it, haven't we Debra?"

"Without a doubt. It's been absolutely amazing. Something I'd never would have imagined three weeks ago. Thank you all for letting me out of my cage", Debra said and hugged and kissed us both passionately.

We talked more or less about trivia until we were taken to a table not far away. The waitress arrived and we ordered drinks and our food because we had had time to review the menu. We were all horny once again and wanted to be where we could make love slowly and intensely.

>>>

An hour later we were back at the AirBnB. Before we went through the door of the house, I was also naked. When we entered, Gaily and Bright came to greet us pulling up short when they saw me, erect and ready for action.