Polyamory Ch. 21: Body Painting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They put their hands to their mouths in surprise and one of them exclaimed, "It's even more beautiful erect than soft like it was this morning. Can we have some?"

Gladys quickly responded, "Sorry, you'll have to get your own."

Debra affirmed the response by taking hold of it in a sort of proprietary manner. The women laughed and Bright said, "I guess we have to go fetch one for ourselves, Gaily."

Then recognition crossed their faces. Bright exclaimed, "All of you are naked!"

Debra and Gladys surprised me as they opened up and displayed for all to see that indeed they were.

"Where'd you get painted?"

We told them and then "Did you two walk around like that all day?"

"Yes", I said, "except I had on shorts and t-shirt until just before we came through the door."

"That is so cool and radical. We've always wanted to do that but thought we'd get picked up for it."

Gladys responded as our hostesses moved closer together and embraced. Bright began fondling Gaily's breast clearly getting horny. "We wondered too, but apparently during bike week and probably spring break weeks you can do so. I doubt you can without the paint. Without staring, people mostly can't tell for sure whether you do or don't have clothes on."

I said, "We had some plans as I think you can see and it appears you two are moving that way also. We'll see you in the morning before we check out."

We went to our room. After each had a turn at the bathroom, we climbed into bed. I had been first so I lay there stroking my cock. When both Debra and Gladys were finished, they climbed in and we began kissing and groping. It was the first time all day since they got painted I felt free to seriously feel and play with their breasts. I moaned and they moaned at my touch. How I loved the feel of a woman's breast and even more the feel of it in my mouth. Soon I was sucking on their breast alternating between them.

I got up on my knees so I could move from Debra to Gladys and back more freely. They played with each other and with my cock. Fingers and hands were everywhere. It was not long before I shot cum all over them and the bed. They giggled in glee. Then they both came and the bed shook as they literally shook like an earthquake. Their screams were not muffled. We figured our hostesses were making love also. When Debra began to sing, we later wondered what the hostesses thought was going on.

We went back to loving on each other and Debra and Gladys got in a 69 and guided me into Gladys's cunt because she was on top. As I stroked in and out, I could feel Debra's tongue raking across my cock also. Gladys came again from the stimulation of fucking and being eaten. She whined and shivered and quaked but Debra and I held her in place.

In some imperceptible way they indicated that I should withdraw from Gladys and then they turned over and rearranged so I could fuck Debra which I was glad to do. As I stroked in and out, I could feel Debra's tight pussy clinching and relaxing and Gladys's tongue raking over my cock and then licking Debra.

It was not long until Debra was cumming, and when she did, Gladys came again. I had two bucking women who stopped their licking and sucking to cry out. Debra began muttering, "Thank you, Jesus! Praise God! Hallelujah!" over and over until her orgasm was over.

I, though, had not cum so I kept fucking her. Gladys snaked her hand around, penetrated my ass and began massaging my prostate. I felt the cum rise in my balls and thought I was going to cum any second, but the prostate massage, as much as it made me need to cum quickly, it seemed to delay it. The end result was a far stronger orgasm and so it was. When I shot the first load, I was all the way in Debra's cunt and it hit her cervix hard which sent her off again.

She pulled off leaving Gladys with a spewing cock in her face. She quickly got it under control and in her mouth. The last three or four loads she swallowed.

When I had finished cumming, I fell over on the bed and Debra came over to help Gladys clean the cum off me and off Gladys. Gladys then went down on Debra who sat over her so as much cum would come out and into Gladys's mouth as possible. Then the two of them came together, screaming and quaking. The headboard began banging their quaking was so strong. Then they collapsed on the bed and lay there shivering as Debra began to sing a beautiful song in some language none of us knew.

Before we fell asleep in a heap, we heard the sounds of Gaily and Bright cumming. It felt good and delightful to hear them. I wondered if having sex somewhere where other people were having sex would be a good experience.

>>>

We woke the next morning a bit groggy from the long day out yesterday. We checked out each of the women to see how the paint endured the night. They proved to be in good shape. They took care of their morning routine and then we got out the touch up paint and checked them out.

I helped with touching up their cunts and under arms. There was little to do. They had washed but the paint was apparently not wet enough long enough to do much damage.

I was assigned to touching up their cunts with a brush while one of them checked the under arms. By the time I was finished with both, we were all turned on again. I got dressed in fresh shorts and t-shirt and we got our bags planning on leaving only to find our hostesses lounging on their deck totally naked.

"Oh, good morning," greeted Gaily. "We were hoping to see you before you left. You gave us courage to do what we wanted to do for years. I don't think we'll ever put clothes on except when we have to. Plus, when bike week arrives in March, weather permitting we're going to get painted. If you all come down, plan to stay here and maybe we can all go together."

"Yes", interrupted Bright. "We think we have friends who may join us. Maybe 20 or so of us. That'd be a hoot of a party, don't you think."

We all laughed and Gladys said, "I think we can say we may be up to it. We're going back down to a couple of the other venues today. We'll let you know how it goes. I love being naked and being able to do so in public. I just wish Hank could join us."

Debra interjected, "We're looking for a place or a cruise where we can spend several days actually naked, no paint or anything. You want to join us?"

"I think we would. Let us know what you find out", replied Bright.

We left then and went to the riverside venue where there were a bunch of booths and a few demonstrations. Not much else. Since it was approaching lunch, we decided to go to one of the locations where we could eat. We caused a sort of stir when we entered the restaurant, but once we had taken our seats, things settled down. The stir was not that Gladys and Debra were naked but how gorgeous they looked. Women gathered around to examine the painting and to ask where to have it done. We decided the paint shop owed us fees for advertising.