"PolyPod 1" One Into Four

Story Info
Older Man's foray into polyamory.
3.4k words
4.41
1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm 63. I don't exactly feel old, but I do feel lonely. Lately I've been feeling desperately lonely.

It had been fifteen years since my last divorce, and it had been a rather nasty one. She had been swept off her feet by her boss, and even though he was younger than I am, it was by not much.

Not that our marriage was doing particularly all that great as it was though. We were having sex less and less frequently, and even then it was not the best sex we'd had by a long shot.

At first I was very hurt by her leaving. Then I came to find out that I was not that hurt, as it dawned on me that she and I shouldn't have gotten married in the first place. She only wanted a "Daddy" to take care of her anyway.

Thank God, I'd never had children with either of my wives. That left me to pursue the Batchelor Life without regret. Although that quickly came to be very unwilling as well. I was 'gun-shy' about women after two divorces going straight to hell. It didn't help in my dating habits.

So here I am, in my early sixties, a lonely, embittered 'old man.' What chance did I have of finding anyone at my age?

Oh, I was still attracted to women all right. Young, Old, didn't matter. Being an 'old man,' I found myself attracted sometimes to even much, much younger women than most of society would think was acceptable.

And although I hadn't acted on it for almost forty years, I was once attracted to some men I met. Not many, but some. In particular was a very cute and very femme (at the time) Latino with long hair and a sweet smile. But that was back in my twenties. I hadn't 'dipped my wick in that pool,' ever since AIDS struck and took many of the Gay men that I had once know.

Being that lonely, embittered old man, I spent a lot of time reading online erotica on a particular website, including many stories of group sex to bide the time I didn't spend working. I began thinking about exploring the polyamorous community, perhaps finding in two or three other people, an outlet for my still very much there sexual urges, without getting too involved in the emotional side of thing.

I went online and found a local (I live in a Big City) polyamorous group that had "matchmaking services" for finding a poly pod. I decided, What the hell? and signed up, not knowing what I was getting myself into.

This "meet up" was going to be in a local bar in a part of town that was "up and coming," that I didn't feel too bad about going to. Hell, I might even meet an older woman there I might hit it off with, and find myself lucky.

"Ok, Boys and Girls," the "EmCEE (who was obviously flaming Gay) said. "Are you ready to be matched up with your Soulmates?"

OK. Just find me some people to fuck every once in a while, I almost said out loud.

"Look around you at all the Fabulous Flirty People that we're going to hand you over to go fly with!" Over the top much? I didn't really care.

Then 'he' called out the names of those of us that had been pre-selected to be in a pod together, and I raised my hand along with the three others that were supposed to be my 'Soulmates.'

We got together off to one side, and I was a little struck by the eclectic nature of the four of us.

I pointed silently towards the outdoor eating area, and everyone of our group agreed silently and we began going outdoors.

It wasn't what I would call a quiet space outdoors, as they still insisted on blaring music out of the speakers, even here. But it was better than indoors, will all of the noise there.

We found ourselves a nice niche area with a wraparound couch and a small round table in the middle of it, and we all slid into this booth. We were man woman man woman, so I slid in last.

Of course Jimmy was the first one to introduce himself. "Hi, I'm Jimmy," he said, "And I like sports, the outdoors and... well, the indoors sports as well!" he said, with a way too flaming flare.

"Just how old are you Jimmy?" the older woman seated with us with steel grey hair done in a bob about her shoulders asked. She looked to be my age, and although on the slender and not glamorously proportioned side... but she still looked nice.

"My name is Katie, by the way," she told us.

"Oh, I'm the youngster of the group, fer sure," Jimmy replied. "I'm only thirty-five." And yes, I thought. Flaming Gay. Not exactly someone that would be interested in women. That was a bad sign for me.

"I'm Sharon," the other woman said, "And I'm fifty-three. I guess that means I'm going to be in the middle a lot," she joked. She seemed to be good humored, but I caught a side glance that she had a Jimmy, telling me she had the same kind of questions that I had about him.

"I'm Dean." I told the group. "And I guess you probably know that I'm on the other side of the age equation from Jimmy. I'm sixty-three."

I could see that Katie was not exactly going to be forthcoming about her age. She looked uncomfortable about declaring that.

But Jimmy turned to her and gave her a playfully dirty look. "We've all declared how old we are. Why don't you? I mean, after all. If we're going to be--" and he leaned into the center of our group and stage whispered, "Intimate. It's gong to come out sooner or later." He gave her a smirk, and I couldn't help myself, but laughed at his antics. This is going to be interesting, I thought.

Katie just gave him a dirty look instead. "I don't think my age is... particularly relevant. You know I'm on the older side." And returning a glare to Jimmy, said, "You don't have a problem with that, do you Jimmy?" she challenged.

"Just as long as you're not too 'old' in the sack," he smirked.

"Oh, I don't think you'll have a problem with that, honey," she said, with her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Oh-kay," I said, barely under my breath.

"And you, Dean. Are you a straight arrow? Or are you looking at both 'targets' in this little 'arrangement'?" he asked with a lascivious grin.

"That all depends," I gave back to him with a playfully dirty look. "Are you really interested in Katie and Sharon? Or is it just me?"

"Touché," was all he said. Giving me a not so playfully dirty look in return, he continues with, "I like to play both ways."

I looked at both Katie and then Sharon, and they both looked at me with an equally doubtful look our their faces. Obviously they were wondering the same thing I was.

Sharon didn't look too bak in my eyes for her fifty-three years. She had a nice face, somewhat on the round side, but had a nice full body, with what I guessed were ample c-cup breasts and full hips. She had obviously had children, but her belly didn't seem like it had suffered to much because of that.

She also had a nice shoulder length auburn hair, that flowed around her face taking some of the roundness away unless she turned quickly. I thought she was very pleasant to look at. Looking between her and Katie, I could see myself falling in love with both of them, if that happened between us.

Jimmy, however... He had longish hair, and he shaved so he had a kind of baby-face softness to him. No doubt, he had had his face waxed to maximize that. At thirty-five, he didn't look like he was 'baby' anything other than is face. He was on the muscular side (which reinforced my opinion that he was more Gay than Bi-). He just didn't look like he was going to fit in a four-way relationship. He looked to be more interested in me, than the women.

We sat in silence for few very long 'pregnant' minutes, while the noise of the bar raged around us.

"Well, this is going great," Sharon suddenly said, distancing herself by a foot or so from Jimmy. Then she turned to him and asked the question apparently on the rest of our minds. "What exactly are you looking for, Jimmy? Do you really have any interest in me or Katie?"

Jimmy put his hands in his lap, and smiled up at her through his eyelashes, in what was obviously meant to be a sexy mood. It only reinforced in my mind, that I was the one that Jimmy would be most interested in. Katie had a similar look on her face, even though she was looking at him directly (and therefore, away from me).

He looked up at me, and smiled a secretive little smile, and said, "Of course I'm interested in the two of you. Otherwise I'd be in WeHo on a glorious Sunday afternoon such as this." WeHo being the Gay district of town.

But I had my doubts as well. He just seemed a little to... 'flamboyant' for being interested in women. Maybe he was, but I seemed to be more his interest.

"So," I spoke up. "If we're going to be a pod of four, what do the rest of you -- especially the two of you--" (I said, nodding in Sharon's direction and then touching Katie lightly on the shoulder. "Want out of this... relationship?"

Sharon started first. "I want several of you to be intimate with. I don't want yet another standard relationship. I've had enough of those."

"Same here," Katie said.

I breathed a moment, before asking the 'Other Elephant in the Room' question. "And are the two of you... interested in each other?"

Katie reached across the table in Sharon's direction, and gestured with her fingers for her to come and sit between the two of us. I got up to let Sharon slide into the gap and then reset myself.

I put my left arm around Katie's shoulder, and watched as the two women leaned into each other and gave the other a smoking hot kiss. I was sitting there on the outside, feeling my prick rising at the sight of this.

Jimmy then reacted by balling up his right fist and putting it in his mouth, biting down on it with a very, 'Oh, My!' kind of gleaming look in his eyes. I couldn't tell whether he was just being Gay 'playful,' or he was really meaning the gesture.

Letting his fist fall to his lap, Jimmy then lost the playful look and his interest became more clearly hetero in nature.

The women broke away, and Katie turned towards me and asked, "does that settle your question?" She then leaned into me, and began kissing me, turning to let her hand fall into my lap, and onto my very quickly hardening member.

This was the first passionate kiss that I'd had in a very long time, and it was hot as hell. I wanted t fuck this woman, right here and now, just pulling her out of the booth and pulling her jeans and panties down and sliding into her, right on the spot.

She separated from me, and smiling asked, "At least I know that you liked that," she said with a sexy smirk. "And we can dispense with the Little Blue Pill."

I looked over at Jimmy, to gauge his interest was still on the hetero side. He looked at me, and then looked at Katie next to me, and his look didn't change. He licked his lips to emphasize the point. (Not that that didn't look like another very Gay thing to do to me.)

Sharon spoke up this time. "So, I live about a mile or two away from here. Are we ready to talk a little more privately?"

----------------

Since I was the one hat had driven my car the bar, I had everyone pile in to my now ancient Toyota, and drove us to Sharon's apartment.

Her apartment was nice. It was in one of the newer buildings further up the valley and on the more upscale side.

When the four of us walked in, even Katie looked impressed. Her look as she turned towards Sharon was, 'Nice.' Then I got the impression that Katie was not an easily impressed sort of woman.

"I've... um... been paid to write on a few scripts," she said, and then she blushed a little. I could tell she was being modest. I guessed we'd find out later what those scripts were.

Jimmy went over to one of the sculptures of a male torso and ran one of his fingers down the side, elicit another, What the fuck are you doing here? thought. He didn't rush over t do the same with a reclining female nude sculpture on the other side of the room.

Sharon quickly turned to kiss Katie once again, equally passionately as before. I was beginning to feel out of place, as Jimmy looked in my direction and began moving towards me. He threw his arms around me, and proceeded to plant an equally passionate kiss on me. I began to kiss him back, albeit more demurely, as I turned us towards the women to gaze at them more than him.

I broke away from Jimmy, and then walked over and inserted myself in between Sharon and Katie. They opened up their embrace and accepted me into their embrace.

Jimmy came over, and standing behind Sharon, lifted her hair up off her shoulder and began kissing her on her neck. He wrapped his arms around her waist, and pulled her to his body.

But while he was doing that, he kept his eyes on me. This was not looking very good to me. His intent seemed to be more on me, rather than on the two women we were in the embrace of.

I kissed Katie on the neck, and she began turning more towards me, and began 'snogging' with me. She turned towards me, and let her grip on Sharon go as I watched Jimmy and Sharon begin to kiss. Theirs was more tentative than ours though.

At this point, Sharon broke away from Jimmy, and asked in general, "Ha everyone been tested recently?"

I said "It's been a while, but I haven't been sexually active for years now." I knew where this was leading to.

Jimmy backed away from her, and said cryptically, "Well, I'm always being tested."

I looked first at Sharon, and then at Katie. Our looks said the same thing. It was a collective, 'Uh, oh.'

Katie was the bold one. "So that means you're regularly fucking around with guys?"

He all of the sudden became shy. "Well... Not all the time." It suddenly occurred to me, that this discussion should have perhaps been had before we decided to adjourn to a more private situation.

"Well," I said, pulling the flap of three condoms out of my right pocket. "At least I came prepared."

"That's enough for an afternoon with one of us," Katie said, with a very dour look on her face. "I'm not going to get pregnant, but--"

"And neither will I," Sharon broke in.

I turned towards Jimmy, and then there two women did as well. None of the three of us said anything, but left Jimmy blushing and lowering his head. This was obviously not going well for him.

"I'm sorry. I should have been--"

"My God," Katie suddenly said. "Don't tell us at this late point that you've been having unprotected sex?"

"Well," he shrugged, starting to do a 'little girl' swaying from side to side. "I might have... once or twice."

"Great," I said. "Why are you even here, Jimmy? Why didn't you spend this afternoon cruising in WeHo? I mean, I'm not the only man in town you could fuck."

"Perhaps you should just drive him to the metro," Sharon said, somewhat icily in Jimmy's direction. Then turning towards me, "then you can come back, and the three of us will get to know each other better."

"I can go and have a test!" Jimmy burst out with.

It was Katie's turn. "But you just proved that we can't trust you, Jimmy. Why would we want to have a relationship with you if we can't even trust you?"

"Look, I think you're on the cute side, Jimmy," Sharon told him. "But I also think you're more on the Gay side, and not the poly one."

Sharon handed me one of her business cards, and said, "We'll be here waiting for you," and walked to the door, opening it.

I moved to take Jimmy's waist and moved with him to the door. I turned back once we were outside, and said to the women, "It'll just be a few minutes," and left. Jimmy followed in my wake, shuffling along like a little kid with his hand stuck in the cookie jar.

In the car, I turned to him and asked him, "Why were you here?"

Buckling his belt, he looked up at me through his eyelashes and said, "I like older guys. What can I say?"

"Then go to WeHo and find yourself a Daddy that wants you then," I said, my tone a little too harsh. But he had almost gotten us into a very bad situation, since I felt that he was no doubt carrying a few bad things he could pass along to us. To me -- and I'm sure to Sharon and Katie -- that was tantamount to lying.

"Can I at least see you again?" he asked me, putting on a 'pretty pout.'

"I don't think so," I told him, pulling up to the Metro Subway stop. "And I wouldn't try for the poly group again, unless you want to find a Boy poly pod to be a part of.

"Goodbye, Jimmy," I said as he glumly opened the door and got out. I watched him move about ten feet away, and he turned around and blew me a kiss before he walked away.

Boy, I thought. That was a bullet dodged.

------------------

I was greeted at the door by Sharon, peeking around the door without opening it very widely. When I got inside, I could see why.

Katie was sitting on the couch, naked. And as soon as the door was closed behind me, Sharon moved into my view, also naked.

"We were just beginning to get to know each other," Sharon said shyly, a look of naughtiness on her face as she giggled.

"Don't be the lone clothed one," Katie said with a smirk, gesturing towards the seat next to her on the couch.

I took my clothes off gradually, allowing them to object to my "dad bod" if they were going to, and when they didn't, I finished off with my 'jockies' last. I stood before them in all of my old-aged 'glory.'

Katie, although on the older side as well, looked pretty good sitting there. She's either not had children, or had without obvious stretch marks. Her breasts were nice and not that saggy, and her pubes were on the thin side, but still had a little brown mixed in with the grey.

Sharon joined her on the couch, sitting next to her, and throwing her arm around Katie's shoulders.

Sharon was in not bad condition herself. She obviously had had children, and had the stretch marks to prove it. But I didn't mind. She had a nice shape to me, with breaths on the larger side compared to Katie. Both women now were sporting rather large nipples, with Katie's being more points of nipples without any perceivable areola, while Sharon's did obviously have the aureoles of someone who had breast fed hers.

"We hope you like what you see," Katie said, closing her eyes into the classic "bedroom eyes" look.

My now fully erect and throbbing (and now seeping) prick told them what I was liking. I reached down to fish out the condoms out of my pant pockets, but Sharon said, "You won't need those. Unless you're not being honest with us."

I let the packets drop back to the floor. "It's been a long time, and no, I don't have anything to -- pass along." I let out a long sigh. "It's been a long time," I told my two new girlfriends.