Pony Girl Races - Amber

Story Info
Amber is enslaved as a pony girl racer.
9.2k words
4.47
19.2k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,562 Followers

This is a dystopian story of a society where slavery is legal, and slaves are used sexually and often kept naked. Accordingly this includes slavery, non-con sex, exhibitionism, humiliation, and lesbian sex.

This uses things from my other Pony Girl Races stories, While it helps to read those, this stands alone pretty well. Hope you enjoy the story of Amber.

*********************************************

I suppose I should have known better. I'm Amber Greene and was a college student and dating Leif. Overall, he seemed like a decent guy and he always treated me well and was good in bed. I chose to ignore the fact that he dealt some drugs. Shit, I liked getting high as much as the next girl, and Leif always had some good stuff.

My mother was Samantha Greene and never married, though she was hardly a nun. She slept with the man who was my father for a short time before they each moved on. My father was Roger Xavier, the billionaire and my mother was pissed because he never really acknowledged me. He was wealthy but gave her as little in the way of child support as possible.

Sure he should have been on the hook for a lot more, and god knows he had plenty of money, but he could also hire plenty of top attorneys to make sure he kept his payments to my mom at a minimum. We never really went without, but we were far from having a lavish lifestyle. I went to public schools and now a state college, and now my car was a ten year old compact.

Leif seemed to take care of me and we always had a nice time together. We went to nice clubs and nice restaurants. I assumed his family had money, which turned out not to be true. It was all being paid for by him selling drugs. When we went to clubs, he'd take care of me but also circulate among the other patrons. As it turned out, this is when he was making drug deals.

I always carry a big purse, since I have a lot of stuff, and Leif would have me put stuff in my purse for him. What I didn't realize was that he was having me hold his supply of drugs. He'd arrange a sale, then get some of his stash from my purse. Okay, call me a fool for not realizing what he was doing, but as I said, he did nice things for me.

One night, we were out at this nice club and Leif was doing his usual circulating. I didn't think much of it until I was grabbed by two people. They were police and as they held me, I saw other police taking Leif out of the club in handcuffs. They found Leif's stash in my purse, so I was arrested for possession and sale of illegal substances.

I tried to explain that it belonged to my boyfriend and I didn't even know what it was. They arrested me anyhow. As it turned out there were thousands of dollars of drugs in my purse. I got my one phone call and called my mother and tried to explain what happened.

"You stupid fool."

"I swear I didn't know what he was doing."

"In which case, you're even stupider that I thought."

"Please, can you get me a lawyer?"

"I'll call a friend and see what he can do."

"Please hurry. They're taking me before a judge tomorrow morning."

They don't mess around in that state, so the next morning I didn't even have a chance to talk to my lawyer before I was standing in front of a judge. With my luck, it was a judge who was hell on drug trafficking. My lawyer shuffled in late and looking rather disheveled, since she had rushed there. The judge glared at her as she came in.

"Your honor, could I get a brief delay to talk to my client?"

"It is not the fault of this court that you are unprepared. Request denied."

My lawyer sat down, looked at me and shook her head. I was pretty worried and it looked like she was even more worried. The prosecutor got up and began to present her case. He had the police officer who arrested me on the stand.

"So did you find the defendant in possession of controlled substances?"

"We found a large amount in the bag she was carrying."

"How much was the defendant carrying?"

"We've estimated it at over $7000 in street value."

"Could someone have slipped it in her bag without her knowing it?"

"Her fingerprints were on the package."

"Why did you suspect this person?"

"She was there with a man who was actively selling the drugs in that club."

"And was this man also arrested?"

"He is being tried separately."

"How would you describe the relation between her and this man?"

"She may have been an accessory, but also could have been the kingpin, with him as the active dealer."

"Why would she do that?"

"To try to insulate herself from culpability. Had we waited longer to arrest her, she would certainly have dumped the drugs."

The prosecutor turned cross examination over to my attorney.

"Most of this sounds like supposition, apart from the drugs found in her bag."

"I've seen hundreds on these cases, and this is pretty typical, though she was sloppier than a lot of them."

"Could that sloppiness be because she was largely innocent?"

"There was also over a thousand dollars of cash in her bag, with drug traces on the money."

"But couldn't she just have been a mule being used by the dealer?"

"We found no evidence to that effect."

"But the defendant had no prior criminal record."

"She was smart and lucky until that day."

The testimony wrapped up and I was nervous as hell. They were making me out to be this kind of drug kingpin. The fact that I had no record seemed to count for nothing. The judge found me guilty and my lawyer asked for probation and a suspended sentence. The judge would have none of that.

"The defendant will be sentenced to a minimum of five years of slavery."

"But, your honor."

"Quiet! Prepare her, take her away and let's get on with this."

Several large bailiffs grabbed me. They put a slave collar around my neck and stripped me of my clothes right there in the courtroom. There was actually a cheer from the people watching the proceedings, along with some whistles and some comments about how they would like to be able to use me and some of what they'd do.

They marched me out of the courtroom to another room where there was a large cage, which they locked me in, with my wrists in handcuffs looped through the bars of the cage. I was quickly transported to a slave market where they began to prepare me for sale. I could not believe everything was happening so fast.

When the bidding began, there were a couple of people who made early bids, then dropped out. The serious bidding was between two men, both of whom seemed interested in buying me. Eventually one of them won and the other one gave up. I wasn't sure who either of them were, and was quite afraid of what was going to happen to me.

After the sale, I was taken back and my ass was tattooed with the brand of my new owner. With some slave holders, they actually use real branding, so I lucked out in getting only the tattooing, though even that hurt, both physically and mentally. I wanted out of this and was almost desperate to find some way. I was led naked from the slave market to a truck, where I was put in another cage, but inside.

"Master, may I please speak?"

"Go ahead."

I hated my father and dreaded the thought of him finding out about this, but I was desperate to find some way out of five years of slavery and being sexually used any way my owner wanted.

"My father has money and might be willing to buy me from you."

"He certainly can afford to buy you, and he'll be given the chance, once we've set it up properly."

"What are you going to do with me?"

"I'm David Ocean and I have a pony girl ranch. For now, I'll train you as a pony girl."

"Oh, fuck."

"Yes, you'll be fucked, but I let my ponies have input on how they are fucked."

"Pony girl -- shit."

"The other serious bidder runs a brothel and his girls are rode hard and put away wet, so to speak. He'd have had you fucked a dozen times a day, every day, and whatever way his clients wanted."

"Not a lot of difference."

"Big difference -- really big, and if he knew he owned the daughter of Roger Xavier, he'd have charged a premium to his clients who hate your dad, and there's lots of people like that."

"How did you know who I am?"

"I check the arrest records each day, and did a quick search to find out who you were."

"So now I'll be one of your pony girls?"

"And you'll run around mostly naked and be fucked a couple times a day, but only by ranch staff. Do you have a preference between pussy, ass, or mouth?"

"Pussy."

"Then that's what we'll do."

"You'd limit it to what I want?"

"That's how I run my pony ranch."

"But I still have to be fucked."

"We try to make it relatively pleasant for the pony girls."

"It could be worse, I guess."

"It certainly could be worse."

..................................................................................................

So I began my training as a pony girl. To be honest, I hated it. I was fitted for a sort of bustier that pushed up my boobs and left the nipples and most of the breasts accessible. They also gave me a horse tail butt plug which was a reasonable match for my hair. I wore both while training but in the evenings after training was over I could remove both.

Perhaps oddly, after spending all day with my butt plug, my ass felt empty in the evenings. I guess some of the other ponies felt the same, since several wore their tails most of the time. I still had my slave collar and found like the other ponies the tattoo on my ass was the symbol for Poseidon Farms, which was my owner's pony ranch.

I had not been particularly athletic, and really struggled first with wind sprints, then with pulling a sulky with a rider. They did work to keep me hydrated, which was good because particularly the first couple of weeks I sweated like never before in my life. They put sunscreen on me and pretty quickly I got a very deep tan.

My owner saw sex as a way to reward ponies for their efforts, rather than just as a means of using and humiliating them. Look, I had enjoyed sex when I was free, and within a matter of days began to look forward to being fucked after my daily workouts. It was hard, when I thought about it, to believe I had gotten so much into this that I enjoyed it.

The first day, David was my trainer and he worked me very hard. It was by far the hardest day physically that I'd ever had in my life. In spite of occasional breaks, being given water, and even fed, by the end of the training day, I was almost staggering. He brought me back to the barn, where two of the other ponies were being fucked as we arrived.

I was shocked at how much they seemed to be enjoying being fucked. The trainers finished with them and I was taken over to one of the breeding benches. I was not strapped down, but found David petting me as I settled onto the apparatus. It was surprisingly comfortable with some cushioning so I didn't have things poking my body.

David stroked my head, which was comforting and almost made me feel as though he cared. As it turned out, he did care about how his ponies felt. After stroking my head, he then proceeded to pet my back, which even though it was not massage, felt great. By the time he reached my ass, I felt like I was putty in his hands. He massaged my ass, which was sore from my workout, including spreading my butt cheeks.

I felt him lift my tail up out of the way, as he then caressed my upper legs, making sure my legs were spread apart. When he touched my pussy, I moaned and thrust my ass back to have him touch it even more. I swear, none of my boyfriends have ever made me feel this good or turned me on so thoroughly. He ran his fingers over my labia even touching my clit and getting his finger part way in me.

Hell, half my boyfriends never even managed to find my clit and David not only found it but knew how to touch it to make me feel wonderful. I was humping the air as he finger fucked me and I had a huge orgasm just from how he touched me. I was almost disappointed when he pulled his hand away, but then I heard his zipper and felt his cock spread my cunt lips.

He eased his way in me, unlike a few lovers who simply jammed their cock in me. He took a few strokes to get all the way in me. I felt his hips up against my ass and knew he was all the way in. I moaned again and was pleased as he began to gently fuck me. I was shocked at just how much I enjoyed this. He sweetly and steadily fucked me and took longer than most of my previous lovers to cum.

After several wonderful minutes, David got his dick deep in my love tunnel and I felt him fill me with his seed. I felt pleased and quite complete at not only how good I felt, but how it felt to satisfy David. He stood behind me as his balls emptied themselves deep in my inner being. As he came, he stroked my ass and I felt myself as sexually satisfied as I'd even been in my life.

David pulled out of me and petted my ass and I happily trotted back into our quarters to doff my bustier, footwear, and tail, then go back to shower. Unlike most pony ranches, instead of being hosed down, we could go back into gang showers to wash ourselves, or in some cases wash each other. A few of the other pony girls doubled up and washed each other and even got more intimate.

I was still high after being fucked by David and didn't want to spoil that by having another girl wash me. Look, it's not like I'd never done anything with any other girl, it's just I really preferred boys. I washed off and it was time for evening mess. David provided basic but decent food to his ponies. Mercifully, he didn't feed us the kind of slop that many ranches did.

I could hardly believe how lucky I was, given that I was enslaved, to get quite decent treatment. This ranch had dorm rooms for its ponies. There were no doors, since ponies don't get privacy, but there were beds to sleep on. I could have been on a pile of hay in a barn stall and this was so much better than that. I was truly blessed.

Many of us had sore muscles after our day of training. Most of the girls were willing to massage each other in exchange for receiving the same. Some of the girls went well beyond massages and there was no lack of girl-on-girl action in our dorms. I wasn't sure I wanted to get into that, even though I had been with girls before.

Still, as good as the sex might be, having some true intimacy was nice too. Chloe and I began to sleep cuddled up together after our massages, though I wasn't really ready for much more at the outset. A couple of weeks in, Chloe and I massaged each other and were lying down in bed together when I just had this strong urge and I leaned over and kissed her. We spent a minute kissing before she pulled back.

"Are you sure?"

My answer to that was nonverbal. I leaned forward, kissed her again, and reached out to fondle one of her boobs. She sighed and pulled me to her as she lay back on the bed. I rolled onto her and continued to kiss and touch her. Soon, she pushed me down to her sweet titties and I acceded, kissing my way down her upper torso.

I might be getting fucked every day and often more than once a day, but at that moment I needed more. As I reached her mammaries, I paused for a few seconds before taking one of her nipples between my lips. I sucked it as deep into my mouth as I could and it almost felt like I was trying to get milk from it. I gradually let it out and kissed and licked it before sucking on it some more.

I had a number of men suck on my boobs before I was enslaved and had sucked on a few myself. I was enraptured with Chloe's breasts though -- more so than any others I had known. After a while, I switched to the other one and gave it the same treatment. Now to be fair, Chloe was quite athletic and didn't have large tits, maybe a b cup at best. I still made the most of my time with them.

After a while, I began to move farther down her body to the really good stuff. As with all the pony girls, she had no bush. We all had ours permanently removed, along with our underarm and leg hair. I saw a sweet pair of labia, that were already glistening with her juices. I did a firm lick right up the center of her pussy, which made her moan softly and thrust her hips forward.

We all kept the sounds of our love making down. That just seemed to be de rigueur for the pony girl dorm. We could feel free to enjoy ourselves, but we tried not to disturb anyone else. On any given night easily a third to half the girls were paired up with other girls and enjoying each other, just as Chloe and I were doing that night.

I continued to lick her quim, getting deeper in her, as much as my tongue could manage. Her clit began to emerge from hiding at the top of her twat and I gave it the attention that it clearly craved. Chloe had her feet planted on the bed, and lifted her hips up to keep them in intimate contact with my mouth. I was more than happy to oblige and licked her love nest like there was no tomorrow.

Pretty soon her hips began trembling and she had a massive orgasm. She was biting a pillow to keep from shrieking with the pleasure. Her legs gave out and her hips dropped back to the bed, but my tongue followed it down and continued its assault on her nether regions until she whined and begged me to stop.

Chloe was far more accomplished than I and she brought me to multiple peaks of ecstasy before we both were quite exhausted. We lay in each other's arms kissing sweetly from time to time, and tasting ourselves on each other's lips. Eventually, I curled up and put my head on her shoulder and we fell into a deep sleep.

Chloe, as it turned out had been with another pony girl who reached the end of her indenture period, left and never looked back. Now some girls never slept with other girls, others slept around and had no one they were regular with. Some, like Chloe, partnered with someone and didn't sleep around. I guess I was lucky that Chloe had not found someone else before I arrived.

........................................................................................

Although I can't say I liked being enslaved or that I liked being run around nearly naked, while pulling a sulky with a driver, still I enjoyed the sex, both with the trainers and with Chloe at night. I was kind of an anomaly at Poseidon Farms. All the other pony girls were real athletes, unlike me. I mean I tried like hell but couldn't match what any of the others could do.

I was shocked to find that two of the pony girls were David's daughters. They had voluntarily indentured to run as pony girls. They were just as naked as the rest of us and got fucked just like the rest of us. They were among David's best ponies and raced often and did quite well. I was somewhat familiar with pony girl races, since they were quite a thing, particularly among horny young men.

They raced in only pony girl garb, meaning footwear, a bustier that left boobs and pussy exposed, and a horse tail plug. Some wore helmets or blinders that obscured their faces, but not all. After the race, the pony girls were fucked by their drivers in public for the audience to see. I dreaded the thought of racing as a pony girl, though all David's other ponies did, including both his daughters.

Since I was far from being in great shape when I arrived, they spent weeks training me. No, I was not fat or sloppy, but I wasn't a trained athlete when I arrived. David had indicated that he would sell me to my father, not that I was thrilled with that prospect. As long as I didn't race, I really began to enjoy life as a pony girl, at least the way David did it.

Some of the other girls made it clear that David was unusual and that most pony girl ranchers used their girls a lot more and harder than David did. Apart from having farm guests who would drive and fuck the ponies, the other owners would sometimes whore them out to people at the race track after the races. Mercifully, I was told that David didn't do that.

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,562 Followers