Pony Girl Races - Amber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still after some weeks of training, I was told I was going to be raced the next Saturday. The ranch was okay -- it was just trainers and ranch staff, and they treated us well, even if that did include regular fucking. Look, I was a young woman and I got horny too, and believe me, I got all the sex I could want between the trainers and then Chloe at night.

That Saturday, I was put in full pony girl tack, and loaded on David's air conditioned van with several other ponies, including David's daughter Lindsay. She and most of the others had helmets that obscured their faces, but for some reason, I was not given one of those. That was quite deliberate as David apparently wanted me to be quite recognizable as I raced.

We got to the track and were loaded into ordinary barn stalls before our races. The lower stakes races were run earlier, with the high stakes towards the end of the race day. I was in the third race, not that I wanted to race, but as a slave, I had no choice in the matter. We went out to the track and I was strapped into the sulky with Chad as my driver.

When the race started, it was clear that I was not as good as some of those girls. Still I'd had some weeks of training at Poseidon Farms and David's people know what they are doing. A few of the girls went out to an early lead and I didn't want to be too far behind, but knew I couldn't keep up with the really fast pony girls.

I managed to be in the middle of the pack and the early leaders mostly faded, while others moved up into the lead. There were ten of us in that race, and I was determined not to be last, whatever happened. We got to the stretch and one girl passed me, while yet another one who had been an early leader faded farther back.

I was giving it everything I had and I could see five ponies ahead of me. Chad urged me on, with fairly gentle strokes of the whip. I tried to overtake one pony who was just ahead of me, only to have her put on a kick to stay ahead. I had run as hard as I could ever expect to run, and harder than I knew I could, but finished sixth out of the ten pony girls in that race.

Somehow, in the heat of the race, I had totally forgotten that I was virtually nude running around before thousands of paying spectators. That came home to me as the crown cheered and we were taken to the breeding area to be fucked for the entertainment of those same spectators. We were fucked in the order of our finish so the winner went first.

Chad had unhooked me from the sulky and petted me and tried to calm me down as we waited our turn. Mind you, I'd have been more than happy to have skipped my turn at that, but it wasn't going to happen. That was a major draw for many of the spectators, so it was going to happen whatever I wanted.

Chad did his best to soothe me and calm me down while we waited. Finally our turn came and he walked me over to the bench, leaned me over it, then sweetly stroked my ass, before slipping his cock into my pony pussy. I could hear the crowd roar as he began to fuck me, but tried to just ignore that as much as I could. It took a couple minutes of fucking before he filled my love canal with his cum.

I saw the tapes later. As Chad came, he pumped his fist in the air to the cheers of the audience. Once he was done, he pulled out and led me to the back where I was put in a stall and given some water to rehydrate. I rested there while the other girls raced and were subsequently fucked. I was taken out of my bustier and rested fully nude, until the end of the race day.

As things finished up we were loaded back into the van to return to Poseidon Farms. Honestly, I hated the racing, but sadly it seemed part of the life of a pony girl, at least at David's ranch. While sitting in the van, I heard some loud voices outside, including David's voice. I had no idea what was happening until I was led out of the van and found myself face to face with my bastard of a father.

I was shocked to see him, and he seemed even more shocked to see me. As it turned out, dear old dad was trying to pressure David to sell a pony girl to him. The problem being that the one my father wanted was one of David's daughters. Clearly David wasn't going to sell off his daughter, so David proposed to let dad have me if he'd drop his attempt to buy Missy, David's younger daughter.

My father ranted and raved and threatened David, but David stood firm. My father bought my slave contract from David. Apparently David had been preparing for this and had a pair of jeans, a tee shirt, and sandals that fit me and he gave them to me to put on before my father took me off. David had treated me so well, that I had to hug him before I left.

My father turned and walked off and I had to scramble to keep up with him. Mind you, I still had a slave collar on and I had gotten so used to wearing my horse tail plug, that I put my jeans on over it. My father went to his limo, then stopped and turned to me. His face was contorted with both rage and disgust. I kind of understood. I was disgusted by some what I had to do as a pony girl.

"You stupid, stupid girl. I should have you stripped and put in the trailer with my other pony girls."

"You are now my owner."

He waved at the limo. "Get in the goddamned car and just shut up."

Under the circumstances, I wasn't sure if I should sit on the seat, or kneel on the floor. I decided to take a chance and sat on the seat, then looked up at him. He shook his head and snorted. There were two facing seats in the back of his limo, and I sat on the one facing backwards and had moved to the other side of the car. He sat down on the other seat, then told his driver to take him to the Wilshire place.

We no sooner got going than he got on his phone and started talking business deals with one person after another. After a while I heard him talking about me, though I only heard his side of it.

"I found my stupid slut of a daughter. Bitch managed to get herself enslaved as a pony girl."

I winced as he listened to the other person.

"Watch the video of the races at Colonial Downs today. Bitch was in the third race, finished sixth. You can see her running around naked and getting fucked after."

He listened a little more before continuing.

"I bought her from the bastard who owned and raced her. Try to keep people from finding out that was my daughter."

He listened before continuing. "Drop the attempt to buy the slut Missy from Ocean. It's his daughter. There's no point in trying to embarrass him. He has lots of video of Amber to retaliate."

I frankly wished I could hide under the seat, and would almost have preferred riding naked with dad's pony girls.

"Hire some Amazon type woman to keep my girl on a short leash. Yeah, it might be interesting to use a real leash, but she's probably used to that."

He finished his phone call and turned to me. "You'll be staying at one of my mansions. You will return to school. You'll fucking study for a change, and you won't date unless I approve it. Got it?"

"Yes, ma... - yes, sir."

"And for Christ's sake, take that damn horse tail off."

Right there in the limo, I lifted my ass off the seat, unzipped my jeans, slipped them down, and pulled the horse tail plug out of my ass. I put my jeans back on and sat there holding the tail, not quite sure what to do with it. Some time later we arrived at one of dad's many places. He got out of the limo first, of course followed by me.

We were met by a woman who looked like she could have bench pressed my father. This woman had broad shoulders and muscles. Were it not for her boobs, I'd have thought it was a man. My father pushed me over to this woman, who frankly scared me. She took the horse tail plug from me and looked at my father who smiled.

"This is my daughter Amber. She's now your responsibility, but she is still under enslavement and I'm now her owner."

"Enslaved, huh? That should be fun. That gives me a lot of leeway in handling her."

"If she acts up, feel free to strip her and spank her. You can even put a leash on her if you need to."

"I'm looking forward to this."

"She's spent the last month or so as a pony girl, so she's used to being handled and used."

It seems this woman, who I found was named Dana, had a leash which she attached to my slave collar. She led me into the house and given that I saw no more of my father, I had to assume he went to another of his places. She made it clear that she was to be addressed as Mistress Dana. I didn't want to do anything to cross her, since I rightly suspected her spankings would hurt.

I guess this was one of dad's more modest places, since it only had ten bedrooms and twelve bathrooms. Each bedroom had its own private bath, but there were two for general use. Mistress Dana led me to a bedroom which was far more lavish than any other place I'd ever lived in, but was one of the more modest ones for this house.

"I have to get some additional clothes for you, not that you really deserve clothes. Strip so I can take measurements."

I stood frozen for a few seconds, before she turned back to me.

"Are you deaf? I said strip, unless you want to spend the rest of your miserable existence naked."

I pulled off my top and then kicked off my sandals and quickly doffed my jeans. I stood before her quite naked and probably shaking a little bit. She looked me over, at first quite critically, then with at least mild approval. She got a tape measure and measured waist, hips, and chest. She didn't bother with much else though.

"We'll get a tailor to get proper measurements, but this is a start. It looks like at least they got your sorry ass in some kind of shape."

"I spent more than a month training as a pony girl."

"Did I ask you to speak?"

"No, Mistress Dana. I'm sorry. Please forgive me."

"They may have gotten you in some kind of shape, but they sure didn't teach you much discipline. We can't let you get out of shape, not that Mr. Xavier would even race a pathetic pony like you. Bend over."

I bent over and Mistress Dana put my horse tail plug back in me. She led me from the room and before I knew it had led me outside. It was funny, I had been largely naked working out outdoors at Poseidon Ranch, but being naked outdoors at my father's house felt different. Mistress Dana would have none of it and immediately had me running at full speed.

As I ran, she stayed right behind me the whole way calling me slow and lazy even though I was running as fast as I could. She worked me hard for over two hours. I was dripping with sweat, while she seemed not to be sweating at all. She took me back inside and we went to what I guess was my room, and she took me into the bath.

"You smell like a horse, but I guess that's no surprise. You need to get that filthy body clean, and you can wash me as well."

She unhooked my leash and took out my horse tail and shuffled me into the shower. After that she stripped off her clothes and got in as well. The shower was large with multiple heads. I think we could easily have had four of more people showering without being crowded. She was truly female, in spite of her muscles and had a Poseidon Farms tattoo on her ass.

"Were you at Poseidon Farms?"

"Don't think that means I'll cut you any slack at all."

I washed most of the sweat and dirt off myself, then she told me to wash her back. I swear, I've known guys who didn't have the muscles this woman had. I started at her shoulders and worked my way down. I paused when I got to her waist and she told me to keep going. I washed her well muscled ass then she told me to spread her cheeks and wash there too.

"That's a long way from the best I ever had, but you'll get better with practice."

So now it was pretty clear that I'd be showering with her and washing her with some regularity. It could be worse and I had done much the same with Chloe for my last few weeks at the pony ranch. Still that was voluntary and because there was some affection between Chloe and I. This was more like a master-slave relationship.

She washed me off, and while it was not tender, it was far less rough than it might have been. I dried her off before she dried me, then she led me back into the bedroom. She lay down on the bed and spread her legs wide. I could see wetness on her pussy lips even though I had thoroughly dried her not long before. She pointed at her pussy, and I hesitated.

"Lick it, girl. I know you know how to do that. Get started."

As a former pony girl, Mistress Dana had a bald pussy. I climbed on the bed and buried my tongue in her. She kept her legs spread wide and I licked up the center of her slit. She seemed to enjoy it, so I kept licking until her clit emerged and assaulted that with my tongue as well. She seemed to enjoy that, and I heard some low moans as I continued.

I think she had at least two orgasms before she let me stop. Sure Chloe and I had been going down on each other but I kept at Mistress Dana so long that my tongue was getting weary. I wondered if she would go down on me, but she seemed to have different ideas. Mind you, unlike with Chloe there were no kisses or tender caresses.

"Okay, pony, how do you like being fucked?"

"Pussy, mistress."

"I won't treat you any worse than the pony ranch did, but not necessarily better either."

Mistress Dana got off the bed and opened a drawer and pulled out what I realized was a strap-on. She put it on, so she now had a hard plastic cock sticking out. She had me get on my hands and knees and came behind me and eased the dildo into my cunt. She wasn't brutal, but then none of the trainers at Poseidon had been brutal either.

She grabbed my hips and began to fuck me. It felt a little odd at first as the strap-on didn't feel quite the same as a real cock. On the other hand, she was able to keep going until I had quite a nice orgasm. She was somewhat gentle and steadied me and stroked my ass as she explored my depths. As odd as it felt at first, after a little while it felt quite nice being fucked that way.

When I came, it was hard to keep steady, but Mistress Dana held me in place through my orgasm. As it passed, she let me fall over onto my side and the cock slipped out of me. She covered me up and I fell asleep until it was time for dinner. I awoke with a start and for a minute was quite uncertain where I was.

I started the day at the pony ranch and had run a race as a pony girl before ending up at one of my dad's many houses under the control of Mistress Dana. It was truly a roller coaster of a day and my mind was reeling. I sat up as she came back in the room to tell me it was time for dinner. She, of course was fully dressed while I was naked, never having gotten my jeans or tee shirt back.

At least I was not now on a leash. She led me to a dining room where there were nice meals for both of us. While it wasn't gourmet, it was slightly better than the pony ranch and far better than the slop they fed girls at most pony ranches. I think it was a nice lasagna with both veggies and meat. No wine, soda, or that sort of drink, just water and sports drinks to replace electrolytes.

Though they mostly stayed out of sight, I found there was a small staff at that house. There was a maid who cleaned and did laundry and such, a cook who prepared the meals, and a gardener who maintained the grounds. If there were more than that, apart from Dana and me, I never was aware of it. I was allowed to rest a while after dinner, then Dana had me do a light workout in the gym.

I showered after my workout and then went to bed. It was quite a comfortable bed, but after spending so many nights cuddled up next to Chloe, the bed felt so very empty. I hugged a pillow and fell asleep that way. I had checked and the door to my room was locked, so I couldn't leave unless Dana let me out. Then again, I was still legally a slave, so where was I likely to go?

...........................................................................................

The first day set the tone for how things went for the next month. Dana kept me naked all the time, worked me out hard during the day, had me fed decently, then I licked her out and she fucked me with the strap-on. Now I hated racing mostly naked in front of thousands then being fucked in front of them after, but apart from that, I almost preferred the pony ranch. At least there I had Chloe.

After some weeks of that, I had a very wonderful surprise. I was downstairs with Dana, when there was a door chime. Dana went to the door, opened it, and took a leash and led Chloe naked into the house. I almost fell to the floor in shock, then rushed over to hug her. She seemed equally shocked and after a brief pause, hugged me back and we kissed. David walked in behind Chloe and gave Dana a very stern look.

"I trust you to make sure she is treated right."

"You have my word."

"Still keeping Amber naked?"

"Mr. Xavier wants her punished for her stupidity, but nothing worse than she'd get at your place."

"Roger always was a bastard."

"Both of your daughters are pony girls."

"That was what they both wanted, and Missy wears clothes and goes to college at night."

"The next semester will start in about a month and we'll let both of these dress and go to classes."

"Just be good to them both."

"Take a look. There's no marks on Amber. She's treated well."

David did take a close look at me. Dana was honest, and even though she worked me hard, never whipped or lashed me at all. I wouldn't be surprised if my dad told her she could, but mercifully she didn't. I was still holding Chloe as I looked at David, with tears of joy in my eyes.

"You let Chloe come to be with me?"

"On a loan -- not a sale, and I'll check regularly to make sure you're both treated well."

"Mistress Dana works me hard, but doesn't hurt me."

David turned back to Dana. "Just make sure to keep it that way."

"I have too much respect for you, not to do that. They will be treated well."

..................................................................................

Dana signed Chloe and I up for night classes at the local community college. Neither of us were great scholars, but we both wanted a chance to be and do something more. Dana kept us naked and worked us out hard during the day, then let us put on clothes and go to classes in the evening. At least part of the day, I could feel like a real person again.

Now I had Chloe with me. I knew I missed her and as it turned out, she missed me as well. We made love sweetly at night and slept cuddled up together. I wondered if dad was going to keep me like this for the full term of my enslavement. Honestly, it was about as easy as any enslavement could be, even if it included spending a lot of time naked.

After a few months, my dad came to check on us. Dana was working us both out in back of the house -- naked of course. We had worked up quite a sweat and had just been given a break to hydrate. Chloe and I sat together arms around each other on a simple bench, drinking our sports drinks as my father walked into the area. I was shocked to see him, but he briefly looked at us, before turning to Dana.

"So is Amber behaving and doing what she's supposed to?"

"You saw part of the workout. I train them during the day and they go to class at night."

"I'm not sure that having a pony slut for a girlfriend is what I had in mind for her."

"They are both on a short leash -- sometimes literally, and Amber is much happier with Chloe here."

Dad turned to Chloe and I. "I'm not sure I really approve, but at least this one is better than your drug dealing ex-boyfriend."

"When I became a pony girl, Chloe was the one who helped me get through it."

Dad turned to Chloe. "You only have two years left on your indenture, where Amber has four and a half more years left. What happens when you're free?"