Pony Girl Races - Amber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess we'll work that out when it comes. For now I'm happy being with Amber."

"I'm paying for your college education too."

"Like you can't afford community college tuition for me."

"Girl, you had best remember you're still a slave."

"But I'm not your slave. David still holds my indenture."

Dad turned back to Dana. "How the hell do you keep these two in line?"

"They'll both behave or I'll send Chloe back to Poseidon."

"Well, I guess I found the right trainer then."

Dad left, and after our little break, Dana resumed our workout. David came by to regularly check on Chloe, and dad dropped in on occasion to see how everything was going.

............................................................................................

Normally as college students, we'd hang with other students or go out together. That clearly wasn't going to fly with Chloe and I. We nicely declined any invitations, and most of our classmates just figured we were a committed lesbian couple. In one sense, I suppose we were, though not quite as our friends assumed.

Leif had also been enslaved when I was, and I guess his enslavement was not quite as pleasant as mine. One of our classes included a visit to a slave brothel, where I found Leif as a male whore. Most of his 'clients' were gay men who wanted Leif to suck their dicks or who wanted to fuck his ass. In fact, Chloe and I saw him being tag team fucked by two men.

Leif was strapped down to a bench and had an 'O' ring in his mouth. He had his mouth being fucked by one man as the other one plundered his ass. After they both came, they swapped places and went for another round. We got the feeling they had been at it for a while, and obviously used pills to keep it up for the whole time.

They swapped a couple more times before their time with Leif was up. The class came in to look at Leif before his next client arrived. He saw me and turned red. I think they had given him drugs to mute him, but it was clear that he was pretty pissed to see me in normal clothes as part of a class while he got fucked by men all day.

Okay, they told us there was the occasional woman who would rent Leif to eat her out or more rarely use his cock. I guess most of his female clients had sufficient cock that they didn't need much of that. I did feel just a little sorry for him, though since he'd gotten me enslaved as well, I wasn't all that sorry. As we left, I could see tears in his eyes.

Because they had evidence of Leif actively selling the drugs, he'd gotten a ten year enslavement, so he was likely to get this sort of workout for many years to come. He likely would be a broken man by the time he was free again. He was the cause of his own problems though, plus causing mine by having me hold his drugs.

David borrowed Chloe about once a month for a Saturday to have her race for him. She was quite happy to do so since the cost of her indenture had since been paid, accordingly she got some of the prize money in an account for when she was again free. I was in even better shape than I'd been when I was with David, but declined the opportunity to race again.

Okay, if I finished in the money, I'd have a little when I was free, but I really hated being fucked in public after the race. It was bad enough running around naked at dad's place, or even racing naked, as long as I had a helmet to make it hard to recognize me. I really didn't want to be fucked for an audience, even for some prize money.

Chloe didn't win many races outright, but often placed second or third so there was some payoff for her. She had spent three years as a pony girl for David, so she was pretty much inured to the things that I disliked. Dana took me to Chloe's races, in clothes, of course and I even placed bets on her, usually making a little money.

After the race, Dana would take me back to the stables, where Chloe and I would hug and kiss until she'd cooled off properly. I always brought her some clothes and she would dress and leave with Dana and I. We occasionally got some strange looks, particularly as we came out of Chloe's stall. She was not dripping with sweat, but it was still often obvious that she had worked out.

I suppose it sounds like everything was peaches and cream, and I guess in contrast to Leif it was. Dana still kept us nude most of the time and worked us hard much of the day. It was hardly life as I had known it before enslavement.

................................................................................................

After two years, Chloe and I had associates degrees, and her period of enslavement was up. Dana and I went with David and Chloe as she got her certificate of manumission. She was a free person again, plus now had a two year degree and a small nest egg from her race winnings that David had shared with her. After freedom, David hugged her and then shook her hand, before leaving.

Dana, Chloe, and I went back to the house where we lived. Normally once we got home, we would be naked. I started to remove my clothes, then noticed that Chloe was not removing anything.

"I'm no longer a slave. I don't have to get naked for you or anyone else unless I choose."

Dana looked at her. "If you are staying, it hardly seems fair for you to be clothed while Amber is naked."

"Exactly, so I suggest you let both of us wear clothes."

"But what about your workouts?"

"I enjoy the workouts and want to stay in shape, but we can both work out in shorts and sports bras."

"So that's how it is?"

"I don't see you getting naked for the workouts either."

"I'll have to talk with her father."

"Why don't you do that while Amber and I change to normal workout clothes?"

Chloe took my hand and led me to the room that we shared. It took us a couple of minutes to change into what Chloe said, then we went out back and began our workout while waiting for Dana. She came out with kind of a grim expression. She watched our workout, directing us at times, though by now we knew the routine pretty solidly. We took a break for water after a while.

"Your father is willing to allow it temporarily, but only conditioned on good behavior."

"Thank you so much. We'll try to live up to that."

"He's pissed that this one started making demands as soon as she was free."

I turned and kissed Chloe and we sat kissing for a while before turning back to Dana. We might have kissed longer, but we both still needed to catch our breath and drink something. I could feel Chloe's hand going up and down my back as we sat. Dana glared for a while before having a short cynical laugh while watching us.

"Amber, I thought you were mostly straight before you were enslaved."

"Mostly, but when you're thrown in something like that and find love and comfort from someone, it almost doesn't matter what sex they are."

"Are you both sure this is what you want?"

"For now. I'm a slave for another three years and can't really marry until I'm free."

Chloe had this mock pouty look. "So once you're free you're going to dump me?"

"You'll just have to take your chance, just like I'm taking a chance that you won't wait around for another three years."

Chloe kissed me. "Don't think you're getting rid of me that easily."

"Don't think that I want to."

Dana laughed. "Jeez, you two. That's enough, let's get back to work."

............................................................................................

Three years later, I am again free. We have both graduated college and are working on graduate degrees. Chloe and I are planning our wedding. Dana suggested that we could be married as pony girls, but Chloe nixed that immediately. My father isn't thrilled that I'm marrying a woman, but he does seem to have warmed to Chloe.

My father has offered to have Dana, Chloe, and I run one of his pony girl ranches. We're negotiating the details now, but would like to run it more like David runs Poseidon Farms, with a gentler experience for the pony girls. Dad said he might try that for a year, but we'd better show good results at the end of that year. We've talked to David and he's will to consult with us on running it.

If at the outset, you'd told me that being enslaved would turn my life into something positive, I'd have told you that you were full of shit. It certainly seems that way though. Dad does want grandchildren, so I guess I'll have to do that, but I guess that is a small price to pay.

I've since spoken to my mother, who still hates my father, particularly for keeping me enslaved the full five years. She is happy that I've found someone to love and begun to make a decent life for myself.