Pony Girl Races Tiffany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stayed just ahead of me for the first three quarters of the distance, then put on a kick. I was running harder than I even knew I could and she left me in the dust. When we finished, my rider told me I had the best time I'd ever managed for that distance and yet Lindsay had beaten me easily. At the finish, she turned to her driver and spoke.

"After that, I deserve something, so you'd better give it to me."

She went over to a breeding bench, bent over it and he began to fuck her. As he did, she squealed her excitement and very clearly enjoyed it. Also I noticed that she had the ranch logo tattooed on her ass. I of course had the criminal enslavement sign on one cheek of my ass, but also had the ranch logo on the other cheek.

After Lindsay was finished, my driver fucked me. It felt good, as it always did, and he stroked me and told me I'd done a good job, even if I had lost. Once we were done, Lindsay took my hand and walked us in to pony girl mess for lunch. I couldn't believe that this trainer had been a pony girl and was still in way better shape than I was.

"Well, Tiffany that was much better than you did while you were running for me."

"You were a pony girl, and now you're a trainer?"

"I stay in shape and still do an occasional race. I don't win as many as I used to, but I always finish in the money."

"You're not enslaved, but you still race?"

"I love the excitement of it all, and enjoy the spectacle. Besides some of the prize money comes to me, and it helps my father too."

"Your father? Who is your father?"

"David, the ranch owner."

"Your own father turned you into a pony girl?"

"I wanted to be one, and my mother and sister have been pony girls here too."

"That doesn't bother you?"

"To me there's no shame in being a pony girl. I love the excitement and love the sex."

"I can't even imagine wanting this."

"Unlike you, I wasn't raised with privilege, Tiffany."

She was still naked as we sat down together to eat lunch. The other girls all knew her and many of them congratulated her and gave her high fives. Some wanted to know if she was going to run in the next race. She said she was considering it and had used to race with me as a trial run.

"That wasn't the best time I've ever had at that distance, but I wasn't going all out the whole way."

One of the other girls spoke up. "Well, new girl, now you see what a serious pony girl racer is like."

I turned to Lindsay. "So is your dad going to race me?"

"You're not good enough for a high stakes race, but he can put you in a lower scale race."

"Running around and getting fucked in front of thousands of people?"

"Tiffany, hearing the roar of thousands of people as he plunges his cock in me gives me an orgasm like none other."

I shivered at the thought of it, but noticed that my pussy was wet also. It was both frightening and enticing at the same time. I wasn't sure which was greater, my fear or my excitement. I almost wondered whether my fear fed my excitement. We ate lunch and I think I stayed wet the whole time, just thinking about being fucked in front of all those people.

Lindsay stayed in pony girl tack and did training runs that afternoon. I guess she figured that if she was going to race again soon, she needed to be sharper. She did training two more days that week, before taking Friday off. David said she would run on Saturday, and told me I'd run as well. The only compensation was that he had a helmet that obscured my face that I could wear when I ran.

David had an air conditioned trailer that he used to take us to the track. There were places for us to sit and relax. Lindsay said he wanted his ponies in the best possible shape come race time. I was nervous, but Lindsay told me to save my energy for the race. There were six of us including Lindsay, all in regular pony girl tack. I was still amazed that he had his own daughter that way, but she was good with it.

The track was more like what I'd expected for pony girls, with us in stalls in a barn until race time. I was in an early race, which was good, given how nervous I was. Kyle was my driver, and he was probably my favorite anyhow. I got strapped into the sulky and taken to the starting gate. He told me to just do my best and not get too concerned about anything.

I didn't care for being effectively naked in front of thousands of people, but with the helmet, I hoped no one would recognize me. We were lined up to start and the gun sounded. I rushed out, but Kyle tried to keep me from blowing out too early. One girl took an early lead, with a few close and most of us in a pack.

The initial leader got passed about halfway through the race, to go into second, then at the three quarters mark was passed again. I broke out of the pack and was trying to pass the girl who was the early leader. We were almost neck and neck, but as we hit the finish she edged me slightly. I was fourth, but disappointed with that.

As it turned out, the girl who finished just ahead of me had jumped the gun slightly, so she was disqualified and I was the official third place finisher. I was so proud of that, and felt that if she hadn't jumped the gun that I might have beaten her anyhow. The winner and second place got fucked for the audience, when Kyle took me for my turn.

My nerves caught up with me again, but as he took me over, he stroked me and tried to soothe me, telling me it was much the same as we did every day. When he stuck his cock in my pussy, the crowd roared and I think I had an orgasm on the spot. He was his usual sweet self and I focused on the feel of his prick in me and let the audience fade away.

Pretty quickly Kyle came inside me and I had another orgasm to the cheers of the crowd. Kyle took me back to my stall and wiped me down and gave me something to drink. I relaxed in my stall while the other races were run. Later on I heard that Lindsay had won her race, though the finish was very close. She was quite pleased as her driver fucked her after she won.

I took off my helmet while I relaxed in my stall. I figured few people would be wandering by anyhow. That was true, but I had a familiar face show up. I looked up to see the face of my father. My first reaction was humiliation. Here was his daughter, effectively naked, since pony girl tack covered nothing essential. He looked at me and had a weak smile, then shook his head.

My second reaction was hope that maybe my sentence had been overturned. I know that was a vain hope, and to be honest, being a pony girl for David was about as easy a gig as I could ever expect while in slavery. Still only two months into being a slave, I would dearly love to escape that. That was quickly quashed as well.

"Well, Tiffany, I see you have adapted to your circumstance well."

"I'd rather go back to my life before."

"The lawyer appealed the sentence and had the appeal denied. He appealed it to a higher court, trying for either a shorter or suspended sentence, and that was denied with prejudice."

"So what does that mean?"

"It means you're likely to be a slave for the next five years."

I could feel the tears running down my face. I couldn't even speak. I knew it would be hard to overturn my sentence, but I kept hoping for that. My father shook his head and tried to console me.

"I think you have about the best you could hope for as a slave."

"David is as good an owner as I could hope for."

"I gave David the money to buy you, knowing he would make your slavery as easy as possible."

"Isn't there any way you could own me?"

"No, the court order forbids it. Besides there are people who check to see that you're being treated as a slave."

"There's no way to fake that?"

"They come when they want. They've checked you out twice already."

"I didn't see anyone."

"They don't exactly announce their arrival with trumpets."

About that time, David wandered up. He and my dad shook hands. David nodded in my direction before speaking. "Gives a new meaning to 'my little pony' doesn't it?"

Dad laughed, then spoke. "Well, I guess she's your little pony for the next five years."

"You should be proud. Your little girl finished in the money in her very first race."

"I put a small bet on her, just for fun."

"We'll keep working with her, to try to make her better."

"I'm glad you put that helmet on her. It keeps her from being recognized."

"I like my girls, and try to treat them right."

"Still, I bet you've dipped your wick a few times."

"It's just part of being a pony rancher -- nothing personal about it."

At that point, I had to speak. "David has been better to me than I could have hoped for."

Dad looked at me and smiled. "Baby girl, that's why I made sure he bought you. You might have to be a slave, but I didn't want you to suffer."

David looked at me, then back at my father. "She's treated the same as every other pony girl at my ranch -- nothing special -- good or bad."

Dad looked back at me. "Tiffany, this might be just what you need to get your life straightened out."

............................................................................................

I was training away, when I was taken aside, though I didn't initially understand why. I was brought to the main area where there was a woman waiting in a police uniform. I couldn't imagine why a cop would want to see me. I was already enslaved, for crying out loud. I certainly had not done anything additional criminal since then.

I quickly found out the cop was the woman who I had punched, which of course was why I was a slave to begin with. Very quickly it became apparent why she was there.

"Well, princess, not looking quite so spunky now are you?"

"I'm sorry."

"You certainly are one sorry bitch."

I just stood with my head down as she sneered at me.

She continued. "Nice to see you taken down from your palace."

"I didn't live in a palace."

She moved closer to me. "I've seen one of the places where you lived, princess. Certainly a mansion, if not a palace."

"I'm not in a palace or mansion now."

"It's too bad they didn't sell your stuck up ass to a whore house. I'd have loved to see you taken every which way my a dozen men every day."

"I still get fucked and run around naked."

"I saw one of your races, princess. It's too damned bad they put that helmet on you. The whole fucking world ought to know what happens when you fuck with me."

"I'm sorry I hit you. I was drunk and stupid."

"And you'd still be doing the same stupid shit, if I hadn't taken you down."

"I can't do that now, officer."

"I just wish you were even more humiliated than you currently are."

"All I did was bloody your lip. You were healed in maybe a week."

"When I was in school, I got shit on by a bunch of privileged cunts like you. I just want to give all of you a small taste of what I got."

"But I'm sure I never did that to you."

"So you get to pay for their sins, princess."

"I'm sorry they treated you that way."

"You know, princess, I could have taken your ass out before you ever touched me, but since there were other police there, it was more fun to let you hit me, then get arrested and enslaved for it."

"But why?"

"I hate you entitled bitches. Your kind made my high school years total hell."

"I never knew you in high school."

"Not you specifically, but your kind, and I hate you and them alike."

"I'm sorry they treated you like that."

"Like you really give a shit. Like you didn't do the same thing to girls like me at your school."

She came right up to me. She reached out and groped one of my boobs. One of the trainers was there and spoke. "Officer, you are a visitor here, and we don't allow visitors to do that."

She continued to hold my breast as she snarled at him. "Leave me the fuck alone or I'll tase your ass."

He backed up and looked very upset. She took the hand that she'd had on my titty and stuck a finget in my pussy. She then added a second and third finger. I think she have gotten her whole hand in there if it would have fit. She got her phone and shot a pic of me naked and with her fingers in my cunt. Then, while still keeping fingers in my quim, she stuck a finger in my ass, followed by a second.

My ass is even tighter than my pussy, otherwise, she'd have tried to get even more in me. I couldn't believe that this woman hated me this much. Her testimony and my stupidity had me condemned to five years as a pony girl already. Yet still this didn't seem enough to satisfy her desire to humiliate me. I stood there as she abused me.

She pulled both hands out of me then spoke. "I should make you suck your ass off my fingers, princess."

About that time, her radio sounded. "Officer Harris, you need to come to the station immediately."

"I'm off duty."

"This is Sergeant Gonzalez. This is an order. Come to the station right now."

"What is this about?"

"Don't question this. Get in here."

"Yes, sir."

She turned to me and snarled. "Don't think I'm done with you, princess."

About that time, David showed up. "Officer, this is private property. Don't come back here without a valid warrant."

She stormed off. David turned to me. "I'm sorry you were subjected to that, but it won't happen ever again."

"But she said --"

David pointed to a camera mounted on the wall. "Her whole visit was not only recorded, but it was also live streamed back to her superiors."

"So they know? But what does that mean?"

"At the very least, it's abuse of authority, not to mention sexual assault."

"But I'm a slave."

"Even a slave can't be used without her owner's permission, and it was made clear to her she didn't have permission."

It was almost time for evening pony mess, so David told me to clean up and get ready for that. I was disturbed by what happened. Sure, I might be a slave and sexually used every day, but at this ranch, the use was pretty benign. I was never brutally used, and the trainers tried to make sure I got pleasure out of what we did.

It took a few weeks before David got back to me about what the cop had done. "Tiffany, I've just found out that officer Harris was dismissed from the police force, and was charged with sexual assault."

"What does that mean?"

"It means she will spend the next six years as a slave."

"Six years?"

"They had the video of what she did, and Chad and I testified, as well. She was sold this morning to a different pony ranch. Apart from you, I only look for excellent athletes for my ponies, so I didn't even bid. The ranch that bought her isn't nearly as nice as mine. She will certainly pay for what she did."

Several weeks later, I was raced, but before the race, my driver told me that former officer Harris was another pony in that race. When the race started, I gave it everything I had and more than I knew I had. I didn't want her to beat me, though I wasn't sure why. I could not tell where she was but I ran my guts out. For the first time ever, I finished second in a race. Of the eight ponies in the race, she finished fifth.

I heard that in the post race fucking, her driver took her roughly in the ass. Afterwards, when things were done, we were going back to the trailer and saw some men at one stall. Harris's owner was whoring her out to men who wanted to fuck a pony girl. I was sorry that she was being used so badly, but that was really her own fault, much as my slavery was my fault.

.....................................................................................

My life became limited to training most of the week, and racing every other week or so. David's ponies tended to finish in the money, with few exceptions. I was the major exception, not that I was bad, but I tended to finish from third to fifth place. Only very rarely did I manage a second place, but generally was in the top five finishers. Then again, unlike most, I wasn't there because he thought I was fast.

Lindsay was usually a trainer, and worked with me occasionally. When she did, she'd use a strap-on to reward me after. Lindsay only tended to race about once a month and if she didn't win was nearly always second. Lindsay's younger sister Missy might run every other month, not usually any more often and nearly always won.

I had plenty of sex, normally twice a day, and the trainers were sweet and gentle when they fucked me, but I found I missed the intimacy of curling up in someone's arms to fall asleep. Giselle had offered to massage me when I first arrived, and I saw her look at me, so I decided perhaps I should see how deep her interest was.

After pony mess one evening, I went up to Giselle. "Giselle, I wondered if you would do me a favor."

"What might that be?"

"I want someone to cuddle up with and to hold me as I sleep tonight."

"Oh really, Tiffany?"

"Maybe more, but no promises."

"So just cuddling?"

"For tonight, Giselle."

"I suppose I could do that."

I took her hand and led her back to the little room I usually occupied. No, none of us had personal possessions, but we all seemed to have favorite rooms, and we tried to respect each other's preferences. We had taken off our pony girl tack before showering, so we were as nude as the day we were born.

I lay down and pulled her up behind me to spoon me as I lay there. She was close, and had to be since the cots were not that large. Her body was tight against mine and I felt her hard nipples on my back. My nipples were equally hard. I pulled her hand to cup the underside of one breast. Not really holding the boob itself, but just under it.

I slept a very contented sleep and woke up the next morning with her hand directly on one titty. That felt surprisingly good too. I rolled over and looked at Giselle who was now awake. I kissed her on the lips, not long, but still a nice kiss. She kissed me again, and then stroked my boob. I kissed her back and moaned, though we both knew there was no time for any fun in the morning.

"So does that mean I'll be welcome in your bed again tonight, Tiffany?"

"I suppose so, provided you're good."

"I can be very good, and I'd love to show you."

"Well then, I guess I'll have to let you back in again."

Things were starting to get moving, so we had to get up to start our day's training. Training is always intense, with the trainers working us hard. Somehow, in spite of it all, I found myself thinking about Giselle and having her cuddled with me the night before. I'd been with a few girls before my current situation, so I knew what it was like.

Beyond that, it was not unknown for pony girls to pair up at night. A few had consistent partners, while others slept around. Some seemed to have no interest in other girls, but that posed no problems either. Now it may seem silly, since we get plenty of sex. We each get fucked at least twice every day. I like cock and I enjoy what the trainers do.

Still, it is sex and not making love. It's nice to kiss, cuddle, and sweetly touch each other, and we don't get that from the trainers. Much like some of the other ponies, I was beginning to crave that, and I knew I could get that from another pony girl. I knew Giselle had some interest in me, and I figured she was the right girl. I thought about her and what we might do through my training day.

I know I trained as hard as I normally do. Kyle fucked me at the end of my training, and he was as sweet and tender as usual, but it was still not the same as making love. When he was done, I found Giselle and we went back to the showers together after removing all our pony girl tack. We held hands the whole way back, and kissed several times along the way.

I began by washing her, starting with her back at her shoulders and working my way slowly down. I was in no rush and wanted this as slow and sensual as possible. As I got to her ass, I kneaded it and she moaned. I kept at her ass for a while, before moving down her legs in back. I turned her around and began to work my way up her legs.