Pony Girl Races Tiffany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I neared the junction, she had closed her eyes and was breathing harder. I didn't want to rush anything though, so I stopped and began to wash her arms. I heard her whine as I did, which made me smile, since I knew she wanted this as much as I did. After her arms, I started on the upper part of her torso, but avoiding her breasts initially.

She squirmed around, trying to get my hands on her boobs. After a little teasing I did exactly that, spending far more time washing her titties than it took to get them clean. Long before I was done, her nipples were quite hard and she was clearly enjoying my attentions. I worked my way down from her mammaries to the center of her being.

I washed around her labia, being careful not to get soap inside her. Then as she was rinsed clean, I continued to stroke her, getting a finger deep in her love canal. By this time, she was leaning against the shower wall and moaning very loudly. My focus was on Giselle, but I know more than a few other women watched us.

I brought her to a small orgasm, then told her it was her turn to wash me. She did much the same to me as I'd done to her, being sure to tease me for a long time before satisfying me. As we finished, we held each other and kissed deeply, until another woman nudged us out of the way so she could shower. We dried each other off, then went hand in hand back to the little room where I usually slept.

We kissed and touched each other until it was time for the evening pony girl mess. We walked hand in hand to the dining area and ate our supper before returning to my little room. We lay down on the bed and began kissing. For quite a while, all we did was kiss. I'd done little kissing since I was enslaved and it felt marvelous just to kiss.

Giselle's lips were soft and tender and we kissed very sweetly before getting more passionate. I felt her tongue across my lips, which ramped up the passion, and my tongue followed. Our tongues did a little tango to music no one heard but us. As much as I enjoyed kissing Giselle, I wanted more and decided to get it.

I kissed down her neck and to her bosoms. I paused to look at them, though since we wore nothing covering them, I'd seen them many times, just not from inches away. I leaned forward and wrapped my lips around one nipple. I began to suckle at that boob while reaching up to caress the other one. She stroked my head as I pleasured her titties.

I had been with girls before I was enslaved, so I had sucked on a few boobs along the way. Somehow there was something different about nursing at Giselle's love mounds. Look, I enjoy having the trainers and drivers fuck me, but this wasn't the same. Maybe it was just that I had not had intimate sex with anyone for a while.

It almost felt like I was trying to devour her breast. I don't think I had ever loved another woman's titties the way I seemed to be enjoying Giselle's. I sucked on the first one until it was red from my attention, then moved over to the other one. As pony girls, we are turned on all the time, but I'd never seen nipples as hard as hers were at that time.

I bit them lightly, which made her moan and hold my head tightly. She writhed and almost sobbed as she came to her first orgasm. Even at that moment I knew it would only be her first, since I intended to keep going until she begged me to stop. She tried to keep it quiet, since we didn't want to disturb the other girls in the pony dorm.

She was almost incoherent as the ecstasy washed over her. As she lay there, I began to kiss my way down her torso. I paused along the way to stick my tongue in her belly button, which made her squirm. Then I kissed my way to her pubic mound. Her labia were swollen and a deep red along with being soaked in her juices.

We're pony girls, largely naked, often fucked, and generally aroused. Smelling a woman's sexual arousal was not unusual, but it's different smelling it when you are one inch away from the source. I was overwhelmed by her aroma and found it utterly intoxicating. It was better than the greatest aphrodisiac every created. As I took in her essence, I needed to possess her completely.

I leaned in for my first taste of Giselle and licked up the center of her very needy slit. At the first taste, I wanted even more and to taste for as long as I could. I licked up her throbbing sex and found her opening up to me as I licked. My tongue got deep into her and as her clit peeked out I orally assaulted that as well. I'm not sure how long my tongue is, but I got every bit of it in her sweetness.

She thrust her hips forward, getting me ever deeper into her. Then she wrapped her legs around my shoulders pulling me tight against her. I was lost in the ecstasy of her and hoped never to find my way back. The more I licked, the more her juices flowed, until it almost seemed like a river. I wanted to take that river and make it my own.

She raised her hips off the bed and I reached forward and grabbed her ass. I'm not sure I even had conscious control over my hands. They seemed to have a will of their own, and before I knew it, I had a finger up her ass. This seemed to spur her to even more enthusiasm, until she hit her second major orgasm, which caused her to lose control over her body and she dropped and writhed on the bed.

I kept licking her sweet pussy, until she begged me to stop. I gave her one last lick before sliding up to renew my acquaintance with her mammaries briefly. Then I returned to kissing her lips and stroking her as we lay beside each other on that small bed. We spent a long time kissing and touching before Giselle paused, looked at me, and smiled.

"You know, after that, I have to return the favor."

"That's what I was hoping for."

She slid down and gave one nipple a love bite. I had to bite my lip to keep from shrieking, but it felt wonderful. She then proceeded to kiss and suck on that boob which sent me into a state of bliss. Before long, she switched to the other titty, and I really hoped she wasn't done with the first one. Then she began switching back and forth from one breast to the other.

As she orally assaulted my mammaries, she moved her hand down to stroke my pussy. She began by just running her fingers up and down the labia, then snuck a finger inside me. I'd had lots of cocks in me from the trainers, but hadn't had a finger in me since my run-in with the ex-cop. Unlike that time, this was loving and pleasurable.

Between what she did to my boobs and stroking my cunt, I was almost afraid the pleasure was going to kill me. If it had, I guess it would have been a great way to go. I lost track of time and was as wholly in the moment as I've ever been in my life. My body felt so marvelous that it felt like I crossed over into another dimension.

When her tongue touched my pussy, I exploded into an orgasm like none I'd ever had. I no longer even knew exactly who I was. All I knew was that I wanted this to continue. I think I came and came and came until I passed out from it. I came back to earth with Giselle lying beside me and sweetly kissing me. I kissed her back and caressed her boobs and body as we kissed.

After a few minutes, she spoke. "I hope this won't be a one-time thing."

"Please, Giselle, I want this to be an everyday thing, for as long as we can."

We kissed some more and continued to pleasure each other until we fell asleep in each other's arms. I had the most satisfied sleep I'd had since I was enslaved. After that, we spent every night together.

.............................................................................................

I felt like I was truly in love, but we had a problem. Giselle was enslaved for financial reasons for a four year term and had been one year into it when I was enslaved. Since she had a year start on me, and my term was a year longer, she would be free again, while I was still a slave for another two years. She loved me as I loved her but we weren't sure how to make this work.

I was ending my first year as a pony girl slave when I got another visit from my father. He told me he had some moderately good news.

"They took another look at the actions of the police officer you punched. They looked at the videos of the incident again, along with what she said as she sexually assaulted you."

"Does that mean I'm free?"

"Not quite. They reduced your term to one year of true slavery and four years probation."

"Then I can be a normal person again?"

"Sadly, no. You must remain collared and naked during your probation."

"That means I don't have to be a pony girl any longer?"

"I talked to David. I gave him the money to buy you, and he can keep that and I'll give him some compensation for turning you loose. At the Windmere property, we have a house that once was a groundskeeper's house. You can stay there and don't have to be in the main house where you could be seen."

"I love Giselle. Is there any way she can be with me?"

"I'll talk to David. I think for a reasonable price, he'll sell her to me. The two of you can stay at Windmere together."

"Thank you so much."

"There will be no alcohol, no partying, and no clothes during your probation. My cook will provide meals for the two of you."

"No friends over either?"

"No more than two at a time, and you have to stay unclothed even while they visit."

Okay, I suppose it was a little humiliating at first to have to stay naked and collared when my friends visited. I had some who I thought would be cool with it, and most of them actually were. Neither Giselle nor I want guys at this point, so I only had women visit. As nice as it might have been at times, after our time as pony girls, we'd had our fill of men.

Giselle's parents had known she was enslaved and never came to the pony ranch since they didn't want to see their daughter that way. They did come to visit us, though they were still appalled by our nudity. She had a little sister, and after Kelly turned 18, she asked if she could stay with us for a while. She arrived with a small backpack and doffed her clothes as soon as she got there.

Kelly spent a year staying with us, before she left to go off to college. While she was there, she not only stayed naked, but even wore a collar like we did. There was a second pool, apart from the main house and near our place. Kelly, Giselle, and I often went and swam and sunbathed by the pool, and Kelly still stayed as naked as we were.

Our place was far enough from the main house that the only people who ever saw us were those we invited. Dad did have parties, but had them at another residence, so he would not have partygoers wandering the property and stumbling upon us by accident. We have some food we only had to heat up, and the female cook would bring us a couple days of food at a time to minimize contact.

Since I was technically no longer a slave, even if I had to stay slave naked, once Giselle's term was over, we got married. Dad found a justice of the peace who didn't object to marrying a couple of naked women. We did a special after hours visit to the marriage license bureau arranged by dad so we could get our marriage license.

Neither of us really wanted to walk naked into a marriage license office full of clothed people. Dad had the money and friends to save us that bit of grief. My probation is almost up, but we will stay together in the groundskeeper's house and stay naked while we are there. We can put clothes on to go out into the regular world, but we're fine being naked together.

Our friends take off their clothes when they come to visit, so it isn't just Giselle and I in the nude. We both started taking college classes online and are nearing our degrees. Though we don't really need the money, we have lined up jobs that let us work remotely. Sure we have the occasional video conference, but keep our cameras off during those.

When this started, I was a spoiled little rich girl who was out of control and certainly heading for a fall. Since then I've found humility and self control along with love and a life that I enjoy. Giselle and I have talked about a family and may each have a child eventually. In the meantime, we have our families, each other, and our friends.