Pony Girl Races Tiffany

Story Info
Rich girl enslaved as a pony girl.
10k words
4.51
17.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,554 Followers

Warning - this includes non-con sex, slavery, humiliation, and lesbian sex.

This is a dystopian story of a society which slavery is common. It can be read and enjoyed as a stand-alone though it has some ties to my other pony girl race stories. I take a different tack on pony girls, with a ranch and situation that is gentler.

***********************************************

They said it was my fault, though for a long time, I couldn't accept that. I am Tiffany, and at 19, I was cutting loose. My dad was George Woodson, and was wealthy, though not quite making the list of billionaires. I was rich and spoiled and thought I could get away with anything. I drank, though I was underage for drinking. I partied, and I felt quite entitled.

My temper got me into a few fights, though my dad's money got me out of all that. At least it did until that one night. I was at one big club, of course I had good quality fake ID to get me in and let me drink. I had more than a little to drink, and was enjoying myself until this one bitch began to give me a hard time. I wasn't having any of that and got in her face, and even bloodied her nose.

We were facing off, and she was even more pissed after I hit her than she had been before. I think she called me a stupid cunt, or something like that. I was about to hit her again, when someone grabbed me from behind. Without thinking, I swung around and punched them in the face. Sadly for me, the person I hit was a female police officer.

They wrestled me to the floor and handcuffed me, then took me out of there. I was charged with disturbing the peace, assaulting the other girl, assault and battery on a police officer, and resisting arrest. My father was out of the country, vacationing with his then current wife, so I called the lawyer my dad often used for my escapades.

A little money and persuasion got the other girl to drop those assault charges, and a little more got rid of the disturbing the peace. I still had the other charges, which sadly he could not make go away. They tried to get the case before a judge who was friends with my dad, but failed. Instead, I found myself facing a judge who'd had conflicts with my father.

The lawyer tried valiantly to get a change of venue, or get it changed to a different judge, but failed on both counts. We quickly went to trial and I had the cop I hit along with others who were there testifying against me. The lawyer tried to make it look like the officer had used unnecessary force, and I'd reacted to that. However, there was video footage of the incident which disproved that.

The lawyer tried to plead on my behalf. "Your honor, this is a young woman, with no record who made a mistake. She deserves a chance to make things right, and should not get a severe penalty."

The prosecutor replied to that. "This woman has a history of this kind of behavior. Her father bought her way out of the other incidents, but this is not something isolated. It is part of a pattern of her behavior."

"Tiffany is 19 years old. What 19 year old hasn't done stupid things?"

"She is underage for drinking, yet was quite drunk when she was arrested. She needs to be taught a lesson, instead of letting her slide yet one more time."

The prosecutor was definitely a hard ass. My lawyer tried to get parole and community service, which the prosecutor strenuously opposed. Of course I dressed like a prim and proper schoolgirl, and tried to look as innocent as possible. I was found guilty, of course, and spoke before sentencing, trying to sound remorseful.

"Your honor, I'm very sorry about what happened. I should never have been drinking, and I shouldn't have reacted the way I did. I really regret it and if you give me another chance, I swear, nothing like this will ever happen again."

I was hoping against hope for a gentle sentence. Instead, the judge sentenced me to five years enslavement. I hoped that my father would buy my slave contract and let me live a nearly normal life, just a little restrained. Instead, the judge said there would need to be checks to see that I was undergoing genuine enslavement.

Not only was I screwed, I was certainly going to be literally screwed and pretty frequently for the whole five years. I wept, but that made little difference. They slapped a slave collar on my neck, and stripped me right there in the courtroom. They took me out and had my ass tattooed showing that I was under criminal enslavement.

I was told by my lawyer that he would appeal the sentence, but that there was nothing he could do to stop it from being enforced until then, and even that assumed he could win an appeal. I was put in handcuffs and leg shackles, then put in an open cage so anyone around me could see my naked body. Everyone in the court facility got a chance to look before I was loaded on a truck.

I found many of them knew who I was and knew who my father was. I also realized that many of them hated my dad for various reasons. A number of the men said they hoped I would go to a brothel, and they wanted to go there and fuck me. That in itself scared the shit out of me. In that kind of place, I'd be fucked a dozen or more times a day by anyone who paid their money.

Given who my father was, lots of men would gladly pay for the chance to fuck me. I like sex, and was certainly no virgin but the prospect of that was frightening. I think they normally transport slaves in closed trucks, but instead I was in an open truck. It was plenty warm, but still lots of people got a chance to see my naked body.

I heard lots of hoots, honks, and cheers from people we passed. There was a freeway that was the shortest route from the courthouse to the auction house. Rather than that, the driver took normal city streets the whole way, to give even more people a chance to see me. I knew damn well they did that to further humiliate me, but there was nothing I could do.

I felt like I was being punished, not just for my sins, but also for everything my dad had ever done to hurt people. Up until then, my father's money had bought my way out of any trouble I caused. Now it seemed that all the punishment I had escaped was coming back to hit me all at once. I had flaunted my father's name and money, now it brought me nothing but grief.

Normally, at the auction house, they would back up to a loading dock to unload the cargo of slaves. Today, the driver parked a hundred yards away from the building and wheeled my cage on a hand truck through the parking lot. Someone must have said something, because lots of people were in that parking lot watching my naked ass be wheeled in.

I heard lots more comments from men who wanted to know where I was going to end up, so they could come fuck me. Once I was finally inside, they took me out of my cage and put a leash on my collar and led me through the place. There were more indignities as I was 'inspected' by quite a number of people. Many of those found it necessary to stick fingers in my pussy and ass.

Many slave owners want their female slave free of any body hair, so they slathered a substance all over my body. There was nothing quick or impersonal about it. Instead, they spent time touching my body, including my boobs, which had no hair, but which they enjoyed feeling up under the justification of removing hair.

Once that was done, they then washed it all off me, again spending time touching every inch of my body. Once they were done with that, they took me to another cage, which they locked me in. They gave me what was supposed to pass for a meal, but which almost made me vomit from the smell and appearance of it. I figured I'd rather starve than eat that disgusting mess.

It was already too late in the day, and they told me my auction wouldn't be until the next day. I lay down in my cage and tried to rest from the horrors of the day, though I suspected there would be even more and different horrors the next day, and probably for years to come. There was no shortage of men and women who came by my cage to see 'the rich entitled bitch who was finally getting her due.'

I managed to get some sleep in spite of it all, even in that lousy cage. They woke me in the morning and gave me more slop to eat, which again I never touched. They took me out of the cage and prepared me for sale. I dreaded that, but there was little that I could do about it. They brought me into the auction room and began the bidding.

The room was packed to overflowing, though very few of those did any bidding at all. They were there to see my humiliation, and nothing more. After an initial flurry, it seemed to come down to two people who were competing to buy me. I could hear some of the people in the room say the one man was Ralph Morgan who had several brothels and scores of slave whores in them.

I heard several people saying they hoped Ralph got me, because they would gladly pay him for the chance to fuck me. The bidding was furious for a while, then one man quit bidding. I heard someone say that Ralph had quit, but had no idea who had won the bid. None of it was likely to be anything I wanted, but I had little choice in it.

Before that day, I'd have had total contempt for anyone who found themselves being sold as a slave. Somehow, finding myself in exactly that situation made it seem a lot different. I was pulled off stage, so some other poor person could be sold, and so that my new owner could take possession of me. I dreaded the thought of what would happen to me.

After a short time, my new owner came to get me. "My name is David. You know your slave collar can be used to shock and punish you. As long as you don't do anything really stupid, you should never be punished like that at my ranch."

"Ranch?"

"I own a pony girl ranch, and race my pony girls."

"I'm going to be a pony girl?"

"Believe me, it's a lot better than being a whore for Ralph."

"Not much difference."

"With some pony girl ranches, probably, but mine is run differently. Now I need to take you there."

"My father might be able to buy me from you."

"Under the terms of your criminal enslavement, he cannot be allowed to own you directly, nor can he have possession of you."

"So I'm really screwed."

"You'll be screwed a couple times a day, but in ways you prefer. "How do you like to have it?"

"It hurts when someone takes my ass. Taking it in my mouth gives the guys pleasure, but does nothing for me."

"So by process of elimination, that leaves your pussy, so that's how you'll be fucked. And if Ralph had gotten you, you'd get it any way any customer wanted you, and a lot more times each day."

"I guess that's better."

At that point, my stomach growled, since I'd refused the slop they tried to feed me. David looked at me and had a wry smile.

"And my girls are fed real food, not slave slop." He handled me a package with a couple granola bars. I quickly opened it and devoured them without even tasting them. I'd have turned up my nose at granola bars in my old life, but they were so much better than slave slop, and I was pretty hungry at that point. I think I even licked the crumbs out of the package.

"Until I can trust you, I'll have to transport you in a cage."

He did have a cage, though it was larger and more comfortable than the ones I'd been in before. I was still not certain this was not going to be horrible, though it seemed it might not be as bad as I'd feared. The cage had a cushion on the bottom, and even had a blanket. My handcuffs and leg shackles were removed and I crawled in the cage and covered up.

He had a pickup truck but with a topper, so people we passed could not see me. Given that I was likely to spend the next several years naked, I don't know why I cared. I was still trying to get used to the whole idea of being a slave, being naked, and being used sexually any time my owner wanted. Look, I fucked more than a few guys, but it was at my choosing, not theirs. That would change.

He gave me another package of granola bars and a bottle of water, then locked the cage door and loaded it on his pickup. It was the end of my life as I'd known it, even if it was gentle.

...................................................................................

It took a couple of hours to get to David's ranch, but he stopped halfway and let me out to pee, though I had to do it in the bushes. I guessed I might as well get used to having nothing resembling personal dignity or privacy. Since I was still hungry, he also bought me some fast food tacos. Again, I'd normally turn up my nose at that, but it seemed better than slave slop.

We finally got to David's ranch and he let me out of the cage. I could see the pony girls there training, running around naked and pulling a sulky with a driver. Some pony girl ranches have lots of visitors and let the visitors fuck the ponies. This seemed more oriented around racing. I had chills at the thought of being in a pony girl race and being fucked before the crowd after.

I hit the gym regularly and had a personal trainer, so I was in some kind of shape, just not the shape that these girls were in. They sprayed sun screen all over me, which in itself was a surprise. I expected them to manually apply it, groping every inch of my body as they did. They fitted me with a bustier which left my pussy, boobs, and ass fully exposed, then gave me boots and put a horse tail butt plug in my ass.

This was no great shock. I had seen pictures of pony girls and that was pretty much how they all looked. I'd seen videos of pony girl races and now I looked like any other pony girl. They did, being nice, lube up the horse tail plug before sticking it in my ass. They gave me more water and then hooked me up to a sulky, but with no driver.

They had a little course laid out and I ran it several times. I was starting to feel tired, when Kyle the trainer got in the sulky and made me do it a few times with him as the driver. He had a whip, but never broke the skin with it, just a quick bit to spur me along. After several runs, I thought I was going to pass out from the exertion.

It was late afternoon and I guess nearing the end of the training day. He unhooked me and took me back, then put me on a breeding bench. He stoked me sweetly, and told me I'd done a good job for my first day. I was kind of shocked and pleased that he was being so nice to me. Then he told me it was time to reward me for my work for the day.

I wasn't sure what he meant by that, but he went behind me, and I felt him stroke my pussy lips a few times, which got me very wet. Kyle was sweeter than some of the lovers I'd had before I was enslaved. He took his fingers back and forth across me, which had me moaning and squirming and wanting even more.

I couldn't believe how turned on I was getting as he dipped his fingers into my hungry cunt. I swear, no other man had made me feel as good as Kyle was doing. I know I was a slave and could be fucked at will, but at that point, I wanted Kyle to fuck me. My whole being was centered on my pussy and what he was doing to it.

When he pulled his fingers back, I moaned in disappointment, until he stuck his cock in me. I had thought being fucked as a slave was some nasty duty that I'd have to endure. Instead, I reveled in having Kyle's prick in me. He was slow and sensual as he drove his dick to the limits. As he did, he reached forward and began to fondle my boobs.

My nipples felt like I could cut glass with them as he toyed with them and lovingly tugged at them. For all the sex I'd had in my short life, I'd never had anything that turned me on as much as he was doing at that instant. I began to fuck him back, as much as I could while on the breeding bench and he responded by getting his cock deeper in my quim than any man I'd been with.

He moved back and forth between stroking my ass and caressing my breasts, all the while, plumbing the depths of my being. He lasted far longer than I'd expected, though when I thought about it later, I realized that he fucked ponies a couple of times a day and so it took him longer to cum than it otherwise might have.

I had what was probably the best orgasm of my life, then he grabbed my hips, got deep inside me and filled me with his baby batter. I felt more fulfilled as a woman than I had from any previous sex. I slumped on the breeding bench and was gasping for air as my orgasm rolled over me and as he emptied his balls into my love canal.

He pulled out and I just lay there gasping and trying to recover from that for a few minutes. Finally, he patted me on the ass, and told me I needed to go in and take a shower. One of the other pony girls took my hand and led me into what turned out to be a pony girl dorm. There were rooms with beds, though no doors on the rooms.

I shed my pony girl paraphernalia and though limping and exhausted, she led me to the pony girl showers. It was a gang shower, again, nothing resembling privacy, but still way better than being hosed down and roughly scrubbed by a trainer. I really wanted to soak in a hot bath to ease my aching muscles, but instead got a hot shower, which helped some.

The other girl, who I learned was Giselle, asked if I needed any help. I had been with a few girls in my life, but didn't think I was up to anything else at that time. I washed that sweat, sun screen, and grime of the day off my body, and then Giselle led me to pony girl mess. I've eaten at gourmet restaurants with world famous chefs. This was far from that, but still way better than slave slop.

I think that first meal was just spaghetti with meat sauce, but after the day I'd had I devoured it greedily. This was far better than I'd expected as a slave, though it was a long way from the life I'd lived before. Giselle told me that the girls tended to have their favorite rooms, but there were a couple that I could use. She showed me to them, not that I really cared which one, and I picked one and collapsed.

She did offer to massage my aching muscles, but after being fucked my Kyle, I didn't think I was ready for anything resembling girl-on-girl action. The little room had a comfortable cot and I crawled into it, covered up and was asleep very quickly. I'd just been through what were probably the worst two days of my life, even if they were far better than I'd expected.

.....................................................................................................

The first day was pretty typical of my time at the pony ranch. The difference was that I got in better shape pretty quickly and had fewer sore muscles at the end of the day. Kyle was most often my trainer, though David worked with me as well. I could figure on being fucked after the morning workout, before we broke for lunch, then at the end of the day, before we showered and ate.

The majority of the trainers were male, though there were a few female trainers as well. One morning I found myself working with Lindsay, one of the female trainers. She drove me hard, and I guess maybe I was having an off day. She told me that I was doing poorly and could do a lot better. Frankly, I was kind of offended by that.

"It's easy for you to say. You just ride in the sulky, while I do all the work."

"Do you think you can do better than I can?"

At that point, I had been doing this for weeks, and thought I was pretty hot shit. "You bet I can."

"You're on, princess. I'll show you what it means to be a first rate pony girl."

With that, she signaled to two other trainers, who grinned like loons as she went back into the pony girl dorm. She came out a few minutes later in full pony girl tack. She looked like she was in decent shape, but I knew I'd been training for weeks. The other trainers hooked us up to two sulkies and took us to the track.

Lindsay looked far more confident than I'd have expected for someone who as far as I knew was just a trainer. They started the race and she went easily into an early lead. I was going as hard and fast as I could and while I stayed close, could not catch her. What really got me was that I was killing myself to try to keep up with her and she seemed not to be working hard at all.

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,554 Followers