Pony Tales - Clover - Day 31

Story Info
Part 31 of Clover's Journey at Tall Tails Ponyplay Facility!
1.9k words
4.68
6.1k
2

Part 37 of the 42 part series

Updated 09/04/2023
Created 07/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 31: Night-Mare

By Firefly

The longest silence in Tall Tails history. That's what you could call it. Everyone had watched as Aria left, before dispersing leaving Clover and Hayley standing in the middle of the Flower Dressage field. Even Hayley stood there for a long ten minutes, in absolute silence with her eyes trained on the direction Aria had walked off in. If there was one person she was extremely protective of and fond of, it was her. And this pony, this newbie, had just stomped on the woman's heart with both of her hooves.

It wasn't until Clover turned and was beginning to walk off that Hayley seemed to come back to reality. Reaching out and grabbing roughly at Clover and yanking her around. She clipped a lead to Clover's bridle without a word and then held up the bit in front of the woman's lips, "Mouth open. NOW!" She said, in a very firm and slightly loud voice. Clover had never seen Hayley upset before and so without any sort of hesitation, she opened her mouth, to which the bit was roughly and unceremoniously jammed into and locked in place. Hayley said nothing else, leading Clover off towards the barn, giving the leash a rough tug any time Clover lagged behind even a little bit.

It was not up to her, to determine Clover's fate within the facility. But right now, she felt it was her job to make sure Clover understood the scope of her actions and what she'd just done. And in the world of ponyplay and Tall Tails, there was one such punishment that did that job well enough.

Clover was going to become a Mare.

Now. Mare-ing was both a choice and a punishment at Tall Tails. Some guests opted to partake in a mare experience while they were attending. Mare was basically a more restricted pony. Mares were kept blindfolded unless working. At night were fitted with special headphones that played white noise to isolate them, unless training they were often hobbled with short chains between their hooves, along with several other options they could choose from. However, when a pony was mared as punishment. Things were a bit different. It was a punishment after all and being uncomfortable in a way was the point.

In Clover's case, she was tugged roughly into the tack room where Sophie was sitting at her little desk filling out requisition forms. She looked up, "Ah. I wondered how long it would be before you dragged her in here." She said in her slightly heavy french accent.

Hayley pulled Clover to the dressing rack, attaching her collar to the rack to keep her bent over and turning to regard Sophie.

"I've already prepped everything." Sophie said, motioning to a pile of jet-black equipment laying on a nearby table.

"Then get to it, Sophie. She's to be fed nothing but slop. She'll be strapped in so she is not allowed to sit. Full isolation. The works. And she's not to leave her stall until a decision is made. Am I fucking clear?" Hayley asked from between gritted teeth.

"Oh, crystal clear my dearest Hayley. Why don't you relax and go up to the house, I think we all need a breather right now. Including..." She cracked her crop across Clover's backside rather hard.

"...This one."

Clover had let out a sharp, pained cry at the crack of her backside.

Hayley nodded curtly and turned to Clover, grabbing her chin roughly and forcing her to look at her, "Look, Clover. I'm really really not impressed with what you did or said. Aria was just trying to help you. During your time as a mare, you need to think long and hard about what's important to you. Being better than everyone else? Flaunting it like some vain cow? Or is there something better behind those eyes of yours, because for your sake. I hope there is. You came in here, winning us all over with your soft demeanor. Your kind, hardworking heart. And what you just did was SO out of character that I can barely stand to look at you right now. I want to be clear, I'm not sure you can come back from this. But, part of me hopes you do. Because we did love you. Truly." She noted the pain in Clover's eyes and then stood up, walking out of the room without so much as another word leaving Sophie to tend to Clover.

Sophie reached up, tousling her hair gently, "Boy. You've made a hell of a mess, haven't you? You sure picked the worst person to put your hoof down on." Sophie said this as she came around, beginning to work on undoing Clover's bridle, "All your equipment is coming off. But if you so much as twitch a muscle, or try to speak. I will make sure your backside is as red as the paint on the barn. Am I understood, Clover?"

Clover stomped once, although it was a half-hearted stomp as the reality began to settle in on her.

"Now. That said. Despite all of this, you've consented to this. But the safeguard still remains. Keep that in mind." She says simply, tugging the bridle from Clover's head, freeing her mouth from the bit. From there, Sophie moved about, undoing Clover's body harness, her armbinder, and even unzipping her catsuit and hooves sliding them off leaving her naked with the only thing holding her to the dressing rack being the lead attached to her collar. Sophie was quick to grab Clover's arms, placing them on the small of her back and instructing her to keep there them whenever they were not being manipulated. Clover nodded.

Moving about, Sophie would pick through the pile for a few moments and rub her head a bit. She picked out the appropriate equipment and laid it out. A black catsuit, one size smaller than Clover's current one, a pair of jet black hooves with silver shoes, a rather restrictive looking leather corset, an armbinder with more belts and a loop at the bottom unlike Clover's previous one, and finally as the jet black bridle with several attachments hanging off of it. It was a lot of very restrictive equipment.

First off, Sophie talced down Clover's body, working the catsuit up and onto her with a lot of effort. It was tight, but not tight enough to hamper circulation. Enough so that Clover was VERY aware she was wearing it. Tight. Restrictive in how much movement is allowed. From there came the hooves, which Clover noted were a bit steeper of a 'heel' than her previous ones. This made her wince visibly. Sophie caught this and paused, casting a glare at Clover, "Oh, I'm sorry. Is this uncomfortable? Too much for you?" She asked, her voice dripping with honeyed sarcasm.

Clover closed her eyes tightly and shook her head no. A tiny tear even made its way down her cheek. Sophie went back to her work, lacing up the boots tightly up to Clover's knees and clipping a small lock onto each of the top straps that were pulled over the laces. Moreso a chain was clipped at the inner ankle of both boots, holding Clover's feet barely a foot apart. These hobbles would make walking difficult, but not impossible.

Next came the corset, which was tugged around Clover's midsection, encompassing everything except her breasts. The corset was cinched up in the back very tightly using a series of belts and when Sophie was satisfied and Clover let out a small groan, she clipped yet another series of small locks on each of the straps, Straps that were looped through the armbinder that came up and wrapped Clover's arms from fingers tips to up over her shoulders. It was far more restrictive than her previous once, holding her arms in even closer and being strapped to her corset so she couldn't pull them away from her body. Of course, Sophie made sure there were no pinch points or spots that could block blood flow. She wanted Clover uncomfortable, not dead.

Last but not least. Came the bridle, it seemed fairly basic as Sophie looped the series of straps around her hair, pulling her mane into a tight ponytail and pulling it through a steel loop on the back of the bridle. From there she came around, looking Clover in the eyes for a long moment, "Keep in mind. You brought this on yourself. Nighty night, Mare." Sophie then pulled the thick padded blindfold attached to the bridle across, buckling it down over Clover's eyes and sealing her completely in darkness. Clover shook her head at this, trying to shake it off. This earned a sharp smack on her backside from the crop again, "I warned you. Not to move. Last chance."

Clover went still.

~My own fault...~

Sophie grabbed the last implement before Clover was stalled. A thick steel ring was pushed up behind Clover's teeth, wedging in nicely and holding her mouth open and exposed. The straps of this ring are attached to a special spot behind where the bit is normally attached in order to keep it in a ponies mouth tightly. Sophie reached in and placed a small boiled sweet on Clover's tongue which instantly made her drool uncontrollably, the drool passed over the ring and down her chin, eliciting a slight groan from her."Best get used to the drool. You'll be doing a lot of it." And with that, Clover was nearly done. Sophie scooped up a wireless pair of over-the-ear headphones and hung them over one arm while she unclipped Clover's lead and helped her stand up.

"Follow the lead. Take your time." She tugged at the lead until it had pressure and watched as Clover stumbled, tripped, and nearly fell over. But with tiny baby steps, managed to follow Sophie. It took them nearly forty-five minutes to get to the line of punishment stalls at the back of the barn. By that point Clover was panting excessively, covered in drool, and slumping heavily, "Oh, tired are we? Too bad mares don't get to lay down." She said, guiding Clover into her new stall which barely had enough room for a pony to stand or kneel in. It was simply meant to keep them in place. Sophie pushed her tightly against the padded back wall and pulled leather straps across her above and below her breasts, around her upper legs, her knee's and finally her ankles. This would keep her fully upright unless she was released. Mares didn't get the privilege of laying down. Clover struggled against the straps holding her to the wall, only making Sophie chuckle idly.

"Get used to it. You're here until it is determined otherwise. I hope you can sleep standing up." Sophie scribbled a few notes on the clipboard on the outside of the stall to let the grooms know what Clover was to be fed, and how often she was to be watered. When she was done she tossed the Clipboard into the slot and walked back in, "Alright. And this is where I leave you with your thoughts. What you did today Clover...was truly unkind. I'm genuinely disappointed in you. You need to think about that. And how you're either going to correct it or leave. Whether or not you ever see your tack again, remains to be seen." Without giving Clover a chance to respond she tugged the wireless headphones down over the girl's ears, taking away her last sense and locking her way in a world of white noise.

Sophie kicked the stall door shut and cast one last look at Clover, "Disappointing." She said flatly.

And so Clover was left to herself. Her fate was unknown.