All Comments on 'Pony Trust'

by fun2wear

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 2 years ago

5! I love pony play and its so rare, bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love this story. Do hope you have a few more chapters..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

another great pony play story. now that the first day is over with great trust building. the next day should be a fun day with no blindfold and a lot of fast pony running of her pony..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hey super fun story ..

Do u have any girl version of it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

loved loved the story. i would like to read more see more growth in the trust building between the two people. i would love to learn more about the love story between them. more stories please about them taking part ponyplay festivals. i think a girlpony outfit is in order. we need illustration or photo of the ponyboy and foxgirl and ponygirl outfits please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

very good read. be nice to continue with maybe one more day or ever eric giving Emily her wish of her day being a ponygirl..

AviciaAviciaabout 2 years ago

Good job. The follow-up I'd love is, her devilish sister comes to stay and takes them both out as ponies on a two-horse cart. That cart design is actually a 'Trap' but I don't know why people don't call them that in pony play forums

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

come on you can't finish this great story without one more chapter, please one more chapter

fun2wearfun2wearabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks all for the comments! I've been slowly working on a second installment to this story and am still fleshing out the details of the story line. I appreciate any and all suggestions!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

oh please give us a couple more chapters! maybe the next day she takes him for a nice run without the blandfold the nrxt day, maybe during one of their rest she temporarily removes the chastity cage and let him fuck her while he's still standing harnessed to the cart, then put the cage back on him to finish the run. couple weeks later have her be the ponygirl..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hope “fun2wear” follows though with part 2. Be such a shame to end a very good start of a story like this..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

more please..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good start of a story, Bags for another chapter 2..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great fantasy story, please keep going.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

can't wait for next chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

when can we expect the next chapter, real good so far

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

please give us another chapter

fun2wearfun2wearalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Good news everyone, I'm about halfway through the follow-up story! It's a slow grind but I'm slowly getting there.

Emily is about to find her own limits!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

fun2wear we are so ready for the next chapter, really !! please keep write on this story..... thank..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, that had to be the best story on this site! If I could give it 10 stars, it would have been too little to show just how much I enjoyed the story. Brilliantly written and thought out. Trust is such a big thing between people, especially between a sub and Dom. Oh, she was not really a Dom but she sure did push his buttons. While reading the story I was hoping that she was just leading him along about the ride and would bring him back to the cabin safe and sound. There are only a few "pet" or "pony" stories that are both loving and limit pushing. This one story is the tops. Clearly I found a favorite author. Please I do hope that you soon publish her as a pony and having her limits really pushed. Gosh, what a fantastic story. Thank you so much.

fun2wearfun2wearover 1 year agoAuthor

The next installment has posted! The follow on story is called, "How the Stables Have Turned"

AssLover88AssLover883 months ago

Sweet story. I enjoyed it, 5 stars. I kept waiting for it to take a dark turn and have someone stumble upon them and rape them, but that would have been a very different story. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous