Ponyboy and Miss Mystic

Story Info
A short but sweet BDSM contract.
862 words
3.36
4.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ponyboy's Ownership and Training Contract

This contract is to serve as a binding agreement between Ponyboy and his dominatrix Miss Mystic; Both parties have agreed to follow this contract to the letter and both parties consent to all the following.

General:

Ponyboy's safeword will be: Cherries; Ponyboy's red limit safeword will be: Fire.

Ponyboy acknowledges that Miss Mystic is his superior and will be respected as such at all times. Ponyboy agrees to always address Miss Mystic correctly or however She deems appropriate. Ponyboy agrees to follow Miss Mystic's order or direction without question, unless it violates a specific section of this contract. Ponyboy agrees that any conflict or misinterpretation not specifically addressed in this contract will be decided by Miss Mystic.

Time rule:

This contract will often refer to the "time rule". The time rule is a cornerstone of this contract and will be mentioned here and throughout. The time rule is a set amount of time that will be agreed upon by both parties and will have a clear start and finish time. The start time can be agreed upon by both parties as any interval i.e. a time, meeting, arrival, phrase mentioned at random in public, or anything both parties can think of. The end time will be at the end of the day that was pre-agreed upon by both parties i.e. 11:59 p.m. Miss Mystic has the authority to end the time earlier than the agreed upon time, Ponyboy does not. If an extension is wanted by both parties Miss Mystic has the authority to approve how long the extension will be, Ponyboy does not. Miss Mystic will inform Ponyboy of how long the extension will be and Ponyboy will then decide if he agrees with the extension or not. Ponyboy has no authority to extend the time rule. The extension time is not subject to ending at the end of the day, Miss Mystic has full authority to make the extension end time however She deems fit i.e. the same process as the original start time. Any period within the start and finish time of the time rule will now be mentioned from here on out the contract as "within the time rule".

Ponyboy:

Ponyboy agrees that within the time rule all of Ponyboy's rights will transfer ownership to Miss Mystic. Ponyboy agrees that within the time rule Miss Mystic will have full and sole authority over Ponyboy; the only expectation to this would be if it directly violates a different section of this contract or has a permanent or long lasting effect.

Household:

Ponyboy agrees that in Miss Mystic's presence and within the time rule Ponyboy's house and all contents, including Ponyboy's personal possessions transfer ownership to Miss Mystic. Miss Mystic has full and sole authority of the entire household within the time rule, the only exception to this would be if it violates another section of this contract or involves permanent or long lasting effect.

Sexual:

Ponyboy agrees that within the time limit he has no right to refuse any act or task ordered by Miss Mystic. Ponyboy agrees that within the time limit Miss Mystic has full and sole authority over all acts. The only exception to this would be if it violates another section of this contract or involves permanent or long lasting effect.

Public:

Ponyboy and Miss Mystic will not be participating in any public acts. Ponyboy agrees to this rule.

Permanent (In effect regardless of time rule)

Ponyboy agrees that from this moment on, partial ownership of Ponyboy's body transfers to Miss Mystic. Ponyboy agrees that from this moment on Miss Mystic has partial authority over Ponyboy's body, any alteration to Ponyboy's body must first be approved by Miss Mystic. The only exception to this would be if it violates another section of this contract apart from the following: Ponyboy agrees that from this moment on ownership of Ponyboy's cock transfers to Miss Mystic. Ponyboy agrees that from this moment on Miss Mystic has full and sole authority over Ponyboy's cock. Ponyboy agrees that from this moment on he will not orgasm unless directed to do so by Miss Mystic. Ponyboy agrees that Miss Mystic has full and sole authority over what means will be used to ensure Ponyboy will not receive any sexual gratification without prior approval from Miss Mystic; Ponyboy also agrees that Miss Mystic has full and sole authority to do whatever she deems necessary to ensure this for an indefinite time which is to be decided solely by Miss Mystic; the only exception to this would be if it violates another section of this contract or involves permanent damage to Ponyboy's body. Ponyboy agrees that Miss Mystic has full and sole authority over all Ponyboy's sexual gratification. Ponyboy agrees that if allowed to receive any sexual pleasure all ejaculations will be only after Miss Mystic's authorization. Ponyboy agrees that if given the authorization to ejaculate all semen will be ingested by Ponyboy regardless of circumstance; the only exception to this would be if directed otherwise by Miss Mystic.

This contract may be amended for mutual benefit as both parties see fit going forward.

Signatures:

Miss Mystic:______________________

Ponyboy:_____________________