Ponygirl Reena

Story Info
Seducing a college girl into my personal pony girl.
1.9k words
3.7
10.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is not my original story. I read somewhere in VK and i love the content very much so i wanna share this with you.

Pony girl Reena

Reena was a college graduate.She was not beautiful but had great features.A curvaceous body broad back and 6 ft height.Her face was not attractive.She looked quiet strong with fair complexsion and a flat stomach.She however lacked in self confidence and was shy girl.She was average in studies.Her father was a rich businessmen but he was also perplexed by girls behaviour because she did not like what other girls of her age she was into herself and remained hooked to some fantasy novel or computer.

Actually he was not familiar with what she was into.Reena was fond of bdsm and she had strange obsession of being sat on by people Getting humilated by them she did not know what to do about it but she always had submissive fantasies other girls of her age dreamed about a prince taking them away on white horse for reena it was her going into role of horse and being ridden by a strong man like a horse

Whenever her cousin Vicky visited her they will always play horse and rider Vicky was now 18 years old a teenager but still she used to give him rides Reenas father found it strange but never said anything since he had seen them playing from childhood. He will ride her for hours together.

This summer again they were together they were sharing the room and she had a big common area to herself to ride Reena was watching tv she had remote in her hand and was lying on bed on her stomach Vicky came and sat on her back he was reading a book Reena did not react and let him sit comfortably on her back. After some time mother called for lunch he told her to be horse and carry him for lunch.She got up with him still sitting on back and then brought her legs down the bed he made him make 2-3 rounds of big room and went into dining room family members had gathered for lunch already. To Vicky she gave 2-3 rounds in dining room.Vicky got down everyone got busy with their work after lunch again Vicky got onto her back and she carried him to his room.Vicky had even posted some pics of riding her on social media and many of his friends had requested for riding such beautiful horse. Reena was not interested in that she wanted a firm and caring master playing but to have a real master who shared this particular interest was another thing.

College session had started.Reena was not comfortable with her physics course and so she was repeating her last year lectures just to get better understanding.Other students in class were her juniors. She was sitting with a studious looking boy wearing specs.He was absorbed in some difficult equations he was reading.

Hi I am Reena. I am third year graduate student.

"Hello I am Sanjay ".said boy.

Then the class started. Boy was answering all questions she was impressed by his sharpness.He looked intelligent and smart. He was fair and not very stout. He will only come upto her chest and was of weak constitution. But something in him made appeal to her feminine instincts.He exhibited great confidence and seemed to be dominant. She was really in need of help for studies and she now knew it was Sanjay.

So she asked him "If you don't mind will you help me with physics studies? "'

"why not I like the subject and while teaching you I will revise them easily".

They went for coffee together and shared their interests their backgrounds. His father was farmer and he came from a poor family from countryside. He did not have any friend on campus and was loner and lived in a small house not far from campus.It did not belong to him an acquaintance of his father wanted a caretaker for his house. He lived abroad and used to visit once in 6 months.Sanajy wanted place to live so arrangement suited both. House was also standing isolated far from other houses, towards a thick green area.Very few people visited that area. Sanjay knew how to cook so he had everything for him in the house.After preparing his dinners he would study for hours together amongst peace of green woods.

So after college hours Reena accompanied him to his place.On reaching her he offered her tea and they started their study. She was wonderstruck by the way he explained in simple terms and his grasp and study. She found his room however very shabby and unclean. They exchanged mobile no when she was about to leave she found a small sketch on a piece of paper when Sanjay saw it he immediately pushed it below the pile of books.But she had seen it clearly it was a pony girl art a picture of a young boy riding a girl.She did not want to embarrass him in first visit so she pretended not to notice and bid farewell.

During night she thought over it and knew for sure that boy was into pony play and if it was the case she had found someone whom she craved to meet. She planned to ask him about it next day.

when they were walking to her home after school they noticed boys playing horsey ride.A strong big girl was giving horsey ride to a boy at least 18 years old. She could notice he was not able to take his eyes off them. She smiled and asked" Do you like horsey rides?".

He was a bit surprised by her question but said yes but I don't like to be horse. I have been always a rider. And then after some pause he asked her about it.She said with shy smile its exactly opposite for me.

He said that means you don't.

No no I mean to say I have always been the horse and like it that way.

He asked have you given anyone a ride?

She said yes my cousin Vicky always takes horsey rides on me and besides many boys have ridden me

They walked for some minutes in silence.She confronted him with art he was hiding other day.He now knew he could not hide it from her now and went o on to confess about his pony girl fetish. How he wanted to ride a strong girl and how that thought obsessed him.

They reached home and he brought them fresh tea.When he came back he saw Reena was sweeping and cleaning the room.

When he came she smiled I thought it is too dirty here and how can you live like this. After some time he wanted to have a book which was kept at height where his hands did not reach.He asked her to help him knowing that she was tall but to his surprise instead of reaching for book she got on all fours and told him to climb her back.

He did not have option but still he asked are you sure you can hold my weight?

She said Yes go ahead

He stood on her back and took down the book he confirmed while still standing on her back that it was correct one.He could have jumped after that but he decided to try his luck with girl he sat on her back.But all of sudden felt embarrassed on thought of sitting on girl and got down. She was disappointed she had thought that it will be the start of their relationship. But she did not want to stretch it soon so she got up.

She told him she was very good at household work and she can help him whenever he wanted any help. It will ease his burden and give him more time for study.

They sat to study and finished it quickly.Both of them had mind on something different.She asked did he have some videos of pony girls.He showed him a few videos he was having.

All of sudden she asked will you like to ride me? and got on all fours.He had never thought this will happen and got down on her back she easily lifted him and started walking on all fours

Soon he realized girl was really strong.She had already completed 3-4 rounds of their large drawing room.Now he took hold of her hairs to be used as reins.He knew girl wanted to be dominated.He had witnessed her dumbness in studies,no doubt she was a beautiful girl but he considered her intellectually inferior and hence somehow he had a right to ride her.

He kicked her flanks and urged her for greater speed.She obeyed his orders and increased her speed.

For Reena he was not very heavy.Two boys would ride her at same time many times so she was used to this weight. She had a very broad and strong back.He was sitting in curve of her back and not on hips. After 15 minutes ride he brought her to halt but still remained seated on her back. After resting on her back for 2-3 minutes he directed her to the study table.After this he got down.It was a good session for both of them.She was still on all fours as if waiting for his next command. She wanted him to use her more roughly just like an animal. She wanted to be his slave girl and to serve him in all possible ways.

While still on all fours she came near him and stood by his legs. He was sitting on a chair.He started stroking her cheeks and head. She nuzzled his groin area and could feel his erect cock. She went down to his feet and started licking them.Now he knew girl was his to use without hesitation.He placed his foot on her head she was still licking his feet.She moved up servicing his upper legs and then thigh and then she opened his zip and took out his cock with long gasp.

She started licking pre cum from his cock and then moved her tongue with long strokes along the shaft.He pushed his cock further in her mouth and started fucking her mouth.Now girl passed on control to him and was meekly bearing his roughness.After 3-4 minutes he came into her mouth.She gulped it without a word and started cleaning his cock.She was still on all fours. Both of them were thirsty he got up from chair and again sat on her back and kicked her.

He directed her towards the kitchen where he took out a bottle of water.He poured some of it into a pot and place it in front of her and he took the bottle and again rode her.She bent down to drink from pot while he was sitting on her back.After that he again brought her in drawing room and rode her for 5-7 minutes before bringing her to halt. He got up,she got up and adjusted her cloths while she was lifting her top he got to peek at her deep beautiful navel.

He knew she was submissive and liked to be treated as slave.So he ordered her to prepare tea for them.He started reading his book. His ordering her his dominating her in various ways was turning her on.She already had one of the best orgasms of her life while he was riding her.

They had tea together while having he extended his legs to nearby chair. Reena started giving his legs a good massage.It was getting late so she got up and left hurriedly though he did not want her to leave.

Before leaving she said Good bye master I am yours to be used as slave.