All Comments on 'Ponygirl Rescue Centre'

by ViperVenom

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really enjoyed it

Would love to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It was okay.

There were a lot of spelling errors. Those detracted from the story considerably. Just because spell-check misses it, doesn't mean it's correct. For example, you describe having a blanket over hay. But the word you used was "blanked". From Merriam-Webster:

Blanket: a large, usually oblong piece of fabric used as a bed covering.

Blanked: expressionless; appearing dazed, confused, or nonplussed; devoid of covering or content.

I do not believe the hay was expressionless, or appeared dazed, confused, or nonplussed. Don't you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I just love the real good care that the stud provides for this abused ponygirl. They are thoughtful in providing what she needs to recover from the sadism that she experienced at another farm. There are only a few stories that allow a ponygirl to experience about being a ponygirl without being abused. Trust is a big part of this and must be nurtured in a firm and caring way. I really loved this story and would have liked to find out just how Mirage reacted to being shipped off to another pony farm and how she was treated there. I can't imagine being branded up to six times (five at this recovery farm). What trauma for a pony to go through.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 2 years ago

I love the juxtaposition of the narrator’s compassion for the pony’s health combined with the utter indifference regarding whether she wants to be a pony at all.

AviciaAviciaalmost 2 years ago

I have mixed feelings, if she was abused, why wasn’t she interviewed verbally and the perp prosecuted? Wasn’t the rescue just a milder form of abuse since she wasn’t permitted to return to her humanity?

ViperVenomViperVenomalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your question, Avicia. Within the concept of this story there is no humanity for ponygirls to return to. Unlike in many other narrations (some of mine included), where ponygirls are women willingly or unwillingly taking on certain equine characteristics, here they are imprinted with a fundamentally different mindset than "real" humans (or simply humans, to drive the point home). Whether this is done by brainwashing, or if they are a separate breed altogether I deliberately did not go into.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Horse rescue ....... beating on an abuse victim to keep her from talking even....if she doesn't want to be a horse. #logic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userViperVenom@ViperVenom
102 Followers
Hi, guys! I am Venom. I'm a twenty-something from Europe, writing short stories and narrations (erotic and non-erotic) under this pen name for several years now. Some can be found here on literotica. Alternatively, you may want to look at "venomstories.wordpress.com".