All Comments on 'Pool Boy Ch. 01: His Transformation'

by 88girfriend

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
PaddlesPaddles4 months ago

Absolute drivel

gingertopnbottomgingertopnbottom4 months ago

That is an interesting new style you are using. It was nice to see a slow burn in only a page. You forgot the sex though so I am tempted to give you only 4 stars. When is part 2 coming? Is there sex in it? If not you're getting a 1. Just saying. Cheers Mate.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I really enjoyed this story and I hope I get to read more soon, I have fond memories of an older lady taking me under her wing after much begging and pleading and turning me into her maid so please continue with the story xxx sissy Lucy

ty_bondty_bond4 months ago

A nice way to show the transitions over time. Now I want to see if Kim ends up wearing a collar for real and not just in her dreams.

tslover1963tslover19634 months ago

Man, this really sucked

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So much was skipped over. At some point he would have figured out something was wrong, would have seen a doctor and it would have made the story much better. Nothing ever goes this easily and can you imagine recognizing such extreme changes and not addressing it with friends, family or a doctor? Hell no. You start losing your business, people treat you strangely and you don't get answers. That's not normal. Making the MC act and respond with more common sense would help alot. It became obvious early on, the MC in this story was a drone and just responded to predators every move. No background on either as to why they would be in this situation, or any outside world that could threaten it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user88girfriend@88girfriend
I hope you enjoy my stories. I have tried to created my own universe where all the characters from many of my stories live and oftentimes interact with each other in crossovers. I am a very open minded person and respect all, constructive comments, good or bad. I have incor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES