All Comments on 'Pool Boy Ch. 39'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nine Stars instead of Five

This story is definitely getting there, I would say keep it going and eventually this series will break the website because five stars are definitely not enough. I might say one hundred thumbs up by January 2019 at this rate. It looks like Hunter and the ladies and a few others are starting towards a definite harem/polyamorous relationship setting with an incestuous twist for Thia and Hunter, Mitch and Rachel, Emma, Dee, and Alexis, and very possibly judging by the behavior in this on, possibly Hunter, Doris, Thia, and Jack. Can't wait to read about the rest of the holiday and the future interactions. I would suspect giving Hunter a half a billion dollars or more, a private island, a modified private Boeing 777 Dreamliner, a luxury mega yacht, a business of owning a nude resort, and/or a semi-official ceremony uniting them all to each other would break the website or increase the number of times people read it by a power of 100. If the fictional Doris and Jack were worried about the incest angle, having them interact and talk with Mitch and Rachel, Dee, Emma, Jarrod, and Alexis separately to find out their experiences and views on the issue. This story is certainly worth reading 3+ times a year in it' entirety from now on while reading the chapters as they are published. If some of the character's were into BDSM, it would definitely go up to 10X a year, a power of 500000, and break the worldwide net in 20 seconds.

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 6 years ago
What happens upstairs?

While Thia and Hunter are having sex do their parents stumble upon them and learn about Hunter's talents and lifestyle? Does Thia end up squirting (like Emma could in the early chapters) as the door is opened by her mother searching for them, being attracted by muffled screaming and moaning from the hallway, while their dad is talking with Sophia and Olivia to try to figure out how they all know each other, but finds Thia and Hunter naked after Doris passes out after screaming from being drenched from the squirt or from walking in, getting sprayed by squirt and Hunter's abrupt eruption outside of Thia, trying her son out and screaming like everyone else has during the first few attempts, and her orgasm being a squirting one that happens as Jack walks in after hearing her scream, only to see her passed out with Thia cleaning her and Hunter up? Finally after that would Alexis and the others chastise Thia and Hunter for unsettling the plan of keeping thing parent approved behavior? Or, might Doris and Jack be so conflicted that they wait until after the bowl game to discuss and react to the Christmas day events?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
...

"Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year". I was personally happy to hear none of that PC crap, 'Happy Holidays'

...you do realize that that toast was to two holidays, right? Happy holidays would be perfectly accurate

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I want to see hunters parents join in, preferably mom with hunter in a bathroom and dad gets sucked in by the rest and then your standard orgy, you get the idea,

kaidmankaidmanover 6 years ago
dynamite series

excellent addition to your episodic works I find myself counting the days for your next chapters you are a talented series writer

Tron4122Tron4122over 6 years ago
Loved the story

Loved it especially at the end pushing the button for each person. It would be something I would have pulled. Keep up the great work, and look forward to the next chapter.

sexyloverssexyloversover 6 years ago
Love the's stories

I really hope you continue these stories especially of the pool boy when are you going to add more chapters my fiance and l have read all chapters and we both want you to continue on with the story

shyspudshyspudover 3 years ago

love these ben wa balls. what a riot! A bit mean but i would do exactly the same as im a mean bugger, hahaha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous