Pool Boy Chronicles Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Is it true that guys like to have girls suck their cocks as much as they like screwing?” Ashley whispered as she moved closer.

“Both feel amazing,” I replied. “Are you thinking of adding that to your experiences?”

“I’m trying to work up the courage,” she said. “It seems too big to fit in my mouth. “It also seems like a gross thing to do.”

“No different than when I brought you to orgasm with my tongue a short time ago. I bet you never dreamed a guy would have his face right there near your pussy.”

“I dreamed about it, but I never thought it would ever happen,” Ashley admitted.

“This is why I suggested we take a shower first. You know I am nice and clean since you did such a thorough job of washing my penis. Think of it as taking your first licks on a big lollypop. It won’t taste the same, but you will know immediately that you will be making me feel very good. If you are willing to try, just start slow near the tip and take me deeper in your mouth if you like.”

Ashley did just that. She began by tentatively kissing and lightly licking the tip of my cock, and when she had convinced herself that the sensation was acceptable, she started to run her tongue along the length of my erect shaft and even kiss my ball sac. She grew bolder and opened her mouth wider so that she could envelope my throbbing cock with her mouth. It did not take long for her to develop a rhythm with her tongue as she simultaneously fondled my balls with her free hand. It was her first blow job, and it was the best one I had ever had. She took me deeper than I expected, and I was in the total throes of oral pleasure as she fucked me with her mouth. She seemed to sense that I was about to climax, and she instinctively pulled back just as I shot my load over my torso and thighs. Ashley was transfixed as she watched wad after wad of my seed spread over my body.

“Wow! You’ve made quite a mess here,” Ashley said with a smile as she admired her handiwork. “Should I go get a washcloth to clean you up?”

“In a minute,” I replied quietly. “Just stay here for a while and let me hug you. If that was your first time, I will say that you are a very quick study.”

“My head is spinning right now,” Ashley said. “So much has happened in the past few hours. So many things I have never experienced before. So many emotions to sort through.”

It had gotten later than we both realized. I really had not planned to spend the night at Ashley’s house, but we were both emotionally and physical exhausted, and we fell asleep in each other’s arms. After a good night’s sleep, I awoke to find that Ashley had pulled back the sheets and was silently gazing at my body.

“You are the first boy I have ever seen naked,” she said as she stroked my leg. “People always say that the female body is the most beautiful, but I think you are so muscular and attractive. I was terrified when I spoke to you yesterday since I did not know what might happen. Now I am so happy that I did.”

“And I am so happy that you trusted me to be your first lover,” I replied. “I have been with a few girls in my life, but you are the sweetest and most beautiful girl I have ever been with. I hope I have not disappointed you.”

“You have already taught me so much,” she said with a satisfied smile. “Most importantly, you have helped me to feel better about my body. I feel a kind of confidence that I have never felt before.”

“That confidence is written all over your face,” I said. “So, I guess my work here is done. Are you hungry for some coffee and breakfast?”

“There is still one thing you have not shown me,” Ashley said as she began to stroke my cock. “You have not shown me what it feels like to have this beautiful penis deep inside me.”

“Are you sure you are ready to take that next step? I don’t want you to feel that you are rushing things here.”

Ashley did not need to answer that question. She continued to stroke my cock until it was fully erect again, and then she rolled over on her back and parted her legs. I rolled over and started to kiss her breasts while I positioned myself between her legs. I started by using the tip of my cock like a sex toy as I slowly eased my way between her pussy lips. The more she relaxed, the deeper I slid my cock into the warm recess between her legs.

We did not need to go at it like furtive lovers sneaking out for an ‘afternoon delight’ at a hot sheet motel. We had all the time we needed, and I wanted to be sure it was a good experience for Ashley. We went slow and easy, and we soon found a rhythm to our lovemaking that seemed to maximize the sexual pleasure for both of us. When I started to kiss Ashley’s nipples as I thrust deeper inside her, she let out an audible moan. I knew she was close to climax, so I pumped harder and faster until I reached an explosive orgasm myself. I rolled over to her side and we were both breathing heavily in the warm afterglow of sex.

“Unbelievable,” Ashley exclaimed quietly as she lay by my side. “That was so much better than that first horrible experience I told you about yesterday. I had gotten to the point where I really wondered why anyone ever wanted to have sex. Now I get it.”

“I tried to get it to last as long as I could, but your body felt so good next to mine. That was powerful.”

“It was perfect,” Ashley said as she moved closer to me and embraced me. “Thank you for being so gentle and loving.”

I went downstairs after we made love, still naked since I knew there was no one else in the house to worry about. I started a pot of coffee and waited for Ashley to come down to join me. I would have bet my entire summer earnings that she would be wearing pajamas and wrapped in a robe, but she surprised me by walking into the kitchen just as naked as she was up in the bedroom. I poured her a steaming cup of coffee and gave her a passionate hug as I handed it to her. It was a beautiful sunny morning and the pool in the private backyard looked very inviting.

“What do you say that we take our coffee out to the pool and get a morning swim?” I asked as I took another sip.

“That sounds good. I’ll go change into…” Ashley started to say and then turned to me with a devilish smile on her face. “I’m guessing you are going to say I am already wearing your favorite swimsuit.”

“Trust me. There is nothing to compare with the freedom of skinny-dipping. Besides, there is no one here to bother us.”

“But we do have other people come to do work in the yard,” Ashley countered.

“I doubt it at this time in the morning,” I replied. “But if someone did come back here, imagine how exhilarating that would be. You could just press yourself against the side of the pool to cover yourself and I could get out to convince the person to come back another time. I am sure the guy would take one look, assess the situation, and give us some privacy.”

Ashley agreed to a morning swim in the nude with me, and we spent a wonderful time just relaxing in the warm water and hugging each other. I grabbed an inflatable pool lounger that was sitting near the far end of the pool and convinced Ashley to lie on her back as I slowly guided her around the pool. I had fun splashing warm water on her and watching as the morning sun caused the water glisten on her beautiful body.

“I think I may have turned you into a nudist,” I joked.

“Hardly,” Ashley replied with her eyes still closed as she lay back on the inflatable pool plunger. “Though I will admit this does feel very relaxing.”

“By my estimate, you haven’t had stitch of clothing on for at least 14 or 15 hours,” I said. “It that a record for you?”

“Probably by about 14 or 15 hours,” Ashley replied. “Before this, I never liked the feeling of being naked. Ten or fifteen minutes a day in the shower was probably my record before now.”

“Well then, I am very proud that you have overcome some of your inhibitions. And I am so glad I was the one to be here with you when you did. You are so beautiful. You should celebrate the beauty of your body whenever you can.”

I would have liked to stay in the pool with Ashley all day, but I had a full schedule of pool maintenance duties on my calendar that day and so we reluctantly got out of the water and dried each other off with large beach towels. I let her walk upstairs ahead of me as we returned to her bedroom to get our clothes, and I must admit the sight of her naked ass just in front of me was almost enough to drag her back to bed again. After I was dressed, she gave me a powerful hug and thanked me repeatedly for being such an understanding and sensitive lover. It was clear to both of us that the events of the past several hours had been very transformative in her life. Our intimate experiences changed my life as well.

As I look back at this summer, I am still amazed when I reflect on the unexpected erotic experiences that my pool maintenance business brought to my life. Still, I was not expecting that any of these adventures would lead to a more serious lasting relationship until I met Ashley. We met on dates several times in the last weeks of summer and our relationship solidified with each date. Ashley did not immediately tell her parents that the person she was dating was, in fact, the boy they had hired to service their pool, but after that first momentous weekend, she made it a point to come out to talk to me each time I worked on their pool. Her warm smile and expressive eyes made each visit more enjoyable, and she had become a much more confident young woman. The fall college term has now started, and we see each other on campus as often as we can. It may be too early to say for sure, but I feel that I have found my partner for life.

12