The Cure Ch. 01

Story Info
An island full of young women might not be what he needs.
3.3k words
4.66
35.6k
46

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,779 Followers

(With input by IrishLass and edited by LarryinSeattle)

"Hey. Mind if I sit down?" a soft, silky voice asked from out of the darkness.

"It's a free world," I replied as I took a drink of my luke-warm beer.

"Wow, that doesn't sound too friendly," the woman quipped as she took a seat on the sand next to me.

"Yeah, sorry. Just feeling sorry for myself," I responded as I took another gulp of beer.

"What's up?"

"Same old, same old."

"That's not much of an answer."

By this point in the evening, I'd had more than enough beer to not give a shit anymore so I opened up. "I've been stationed on this rock for three months now and haven't had a date or anything else the whole time I've been here," I grumbled as I took yet another drink of beer. "I've had a couple of dates set up only to have them cancel at the last minute just because I'm in the military and the stereotype says we're only after one thing!"

"So you've got a case of 'lack-o'-nooky-nooky'," she giggled.

"I guess so but right now I'd settle for a woman to talk to."

"Well, you're talking to me," she said as she reached over, took my beer, and downed several gulps.

"Yeah, I guess so."

"So how did you land up here?"

"I just said I was in the military," I grumbled.

"No. I mean here at this party."

"Oh," I replied as I turned my head and took my first look at the figure sitting next to me. It's hard to tell what a person really looks like or their age when all you can see is a shadow but I could tell from the light behind her that she had blonde hair, a cute face, and a curvy figure which was all I needed to pique my interest. I could also tell she was wearing a blue and white muumuu and a pair of sandals. "I came with a friend and his new girlfriend but they're over there somewhere," I pointed towards all the people milling around on the balcony of a beach house behind us.

"So, you're not into the party scene?"

"Oh, I don't mind partying. I just prefer doing it with someone."

"I know the feeling," she said, almost in a whisper.

"Wha ...?"

"Divorced, two years," she said as she held up her left hand, devoid of any ring on the third finger.

"Ahhhh," I replied as things turned silent.

Time slipped by as we sat listening to the waves roll in on the beach until she suddenly stood and looked down at me, extending her hand. "Come on. Let's go for a walk."

Looking up at her, I was amazed at how beautiful she was. Blonde hair, grey-green eyes, a slightly turned up nose, high cheeks, and a set of lips that seemed to be pleading to be kissed. And if that weren't enough, here muumuu fit like it had been tailored to highlight every curve of her body.

"Sure," I answered as I stood up and took her hand.

Together we set off down the beach leaving the loud, blaring music of the party behind us.

"So how old are you?" she asked suddenly, the dim light of the moon shining down on us.

"Twenty-two. I spent a couple of years in college before joining the military."

"Oh. What did you study?"

I laughed. "I couldn't figure out what I wanted to do with my life so I took a little bit of everything: History, English Lit., Art ..."

"Any Anatomy courses?" she asked as I suddenly felt her pressing her breast against my arm.

"Some classes and some extraciricul ..." I began only to be cut off when she stepped in front of me, wrapped her arms around my neck, and kissed me. Fireworks went off before my eyes and my cock instantly began to harden. "God ... has it been that long that a simple kiss can do this to me?"

Then, as if sensing something might be wrong, she released me and took a step back. "What? You didn't like it?"

"Actually, I really did. But we barely know each other and like I warned you earlier it's been awhile."

"And like I told you .. and it's been awhile for me too. So why don't we cure each other of what's ailing us?"

"Mind if I ask you a question first?"

"Sure."

"How old are you?"

"More than old enough," she whispered as she stood on tiptoes and drew my lips back down to hers.

Our second kiss started out slow and tender but quickly became passion-filled as our tongues explored each other's mouths and our hands ran over each other's bodies. The moment we broke apart, she took my hand and led me into the shadows of the palm trees that lined the beach. Once there, she took a seat on a fallen tree and untied her muumuu, letting it fall to the ground. The moonlight highlighted her tanned skin and her lovely full breasts.

"Come here," she purred, seductively. "Let's see what I'm gonna be working with tonight."

Hesitantly, I stepped towards her and felt her hands on the buckle of my pants. "Sorry, if I seem in a hurry but it's been a long time since I've been with a man," I heard her murmur as I felt my pants drop around my ankles.

I stood there speechless as her hand traced my cock through my boxer-briefs.

"Yesssssss," she hissed. "Feels so big. Gonna need some time to get used to this thing," she teased as she continued rubbing her hand across my growing member.

My hands found her breasts and began to fondle them searching for her nipples.

"That's it, baby. Ohhhhhhh, so good. I get so turned on when a guy plays with my tits."

I quickly found her nipples. They were hard and almost a long as a large eraser. I pinched them softly, gently twisting them between my thumb and forefinger.

"Mmmmmmmm," she sighed as she leaned forward, pressing her tits into my hand while she pulled my boxers down.

My cock sprang free and slapped against her face.

She laughed as she wrapped her hand around it and brought it to her lips, kissing the tip as her hand slid up and down the shaft.

"Arrrrggghhhhh."

"You like that?" she giggled.

"Oh yeah."

"Well, then ..." she purred as she took my cock head into her mouth.

"Ohmigod ... Ohmigod ...ohmigod," I muttered as I placed one hand on her shoulder, to steady myself, and ran the other through her blonde tresses. After just a few moments, I felt that old familiar feeling as my balls begin to pull upward and my cock begins to twitch in her mouth. "Gonna cum."

"Not yet, lover," she replied as she pulled my cock from her mouth and spread her legs as far as possible.

I didn't need any other invitation and dropped to my knees, the heady aroma of her desire filling my nostrils. The moonlight once again led the way, the junction between her legs seemed to turn to silver as it reflected off the moisture coating her inner thighs. As I approached, she beckoned to me with outstretched arms.

"Come on, baby. Show me what you can do."

I moved even closer and could see her womanly treasure through the dim light. Then, I reached forward, tenderly, and slid my fingers across her pussy lips, her juice covering my fingertips.

"Yessss, that's it," she whispered as she ran her fingers through my hair and pulled me closer.

As if in a dream, I lowered my head and licked the moisture-coated slit.

"Ohmigod. Right there, lover. Lick my pussy. Mmmmmmm, just what I need."

Using my thumb and forefinger, I spread her slit and caught my first glimpse of her lust-engorged clit. It looks like a small cock sticking up at me begging for my attention so I lowered my head and ran just the tip of my tongue across it.

She trembled at the touch and tightened her grip on my hair. "Ohhhhhhh."

Instantly, I latched onto her nerve-filled bud and began to suck on it, teasing it with the tip of my tongue as I slid a finger into her sopping opening.

"Ohhhhhhh ... yessssssss. Just like that. Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod, don't stop," she moaned as she draped her legs over my shoulders, locking me in place. "That's it ... right there. Ohhhhhh ... gonna cum. Sooooo fucking long. Need this so bad. Fuck me with your finger ... Ohhhhhh ... give me another one. That's it ... Do it, lover. Fuck my pussy with your fingers. Arrrgghhhhhh. Lick my clit. Suck it," she groaned.

I looked up and was rewarded by the sight of her playing with her tits and pinching her nipples.

All too soon, her body began to tremble. "Ohhhhhhh FUCCCCCCKKKKKKKK, CUMMMIIINNNGGGGGG," she wailed into the darkness as she coated my face with her juice.

Like a dog, I lapped up every drop, savoring the sweet and tangy nectar. I could feel her body arching towards me, pressing her pussy against my fingers and tongue. Her hands dropped to my shoulders, clutching at them to keep from falling off the tree. Over and over, she began to relax only to suddenly spiral off once again into orgasmic bliss. Then with one final shudder, she collapsed against me.

"Ohmigod," she wheezed. "I needed that. It's been almost two years since I've made love with anyone ... and that was with my ex-husband ... the prick," she paused. "But right now, I think there's something else we both need," she continued as she slid from my grasp and spread her muumuu across the sand.

I watched as she lay down on it and spread her legs, her arms once again stretched out towards me. Without hesitation, I moved between her legs, my hard cock sticking out in front of me. Like a heat-seeking missile, it found its target but instead of plunging in, I ran my cock along the length of her slit coating it with a layer of her juice.

"That feel so good," she whimpered as she locked her legs behind me and began to grind her hips against me.

For the next several minutes, we teased and played with each other until she pulled away from me slightly and reached between us, taking my cock in her hand.

"I need you. I need to feel you deep inside me. I wanna feel you stretch my pussy. I can already tell you're bigger than my ex but I want you to fuck me hard and deep."

I hesitated, momentarily, because I wasn't used to hearing a woman talk like this.

"What's a matter, baby? Never heard a lady talk dirty before?"

"Yeah ... I just ..."

"Shhhhhhhh," she whispered into my ear as she pulled me down to her. "Fuck me. Fill my puss ... no ... my cunt with your long, hard cock. Pound me like some common street whore," she finished as she grabbed my ass, raking it with her fingernails while she gently bit my earlobe.

Instinctively, I plunged into her to relieve the pain caused by her fingernails only to be rewarded by the feel of my cock entering her warm, wet canal.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, yessssssssss. So fucking big. My ex isn't even half as big as you." she hissed. "More. Give me more," she pleaded as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I shifted my position a bit so all my weight was on one elbow and my knees, so I could use my other hand to knead the soft flesh of her tit.

"Oh god, yesssss. Play with my tit. Mmmmmmm ... pinch my nipple. Oh god, they're so sensitive right now. Pull on it! Ohmigod, yesssssss," she hissed as she bucked her hips up against me.

Though we started out slow, our pace quickly increased as our passion flared, until our grunts and moans sounded like a pair of rutting animals in the forest.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she mumbled. "Gonna cum again. Pound me! Fuck me! Ohhhhhhh ... so fucking good!" she groaned as she bit her knuckle to keep from screaming.

Once again, I felt her body quiver under me, her juice coating my cock and thigh, as her orgasm washed over her.

Just as before, I slowed down and let her float in her pleasure. Her arms and legs were locked around me so I could feel her pussy tightening and relaxing along the length of my shaft Minutes ticked by until I felt her legs unlock from behind me and drop to the ground.

"Mmmmmmm, so fucking good, baby. You've taken care of me so well but now," she paused, "I think we need to take care of you. I want you to fuck me from behind. I wanna feel you fucking me hard and deep. I wanna feel your cock pounding against my cervix," she murmured as she pushed me off of her and spun around.

She laid across the fallen tree, bracing herself with her elbows, while she buried her knees deep into the sand. "Come on, lover. Make me your bitch!"

The sight of her kneeling like that triggered my most primal urges which instantly overwhelmed me. I shuffled up behind her and grabbed her by the waist. My cock searched for the warm embrace of her pussy until she reached down between her legs and guided me to her holy-of-holies. I bucked my hips, pushing just the head of my cock inside her. It felt like I was in a wet, seething cauldron. "Is this what you want?"

"That's it, baby. Fuck me. Pound my cunt," she grunted as she pushed back against me, driving my cock into her core.

"Arrrggghhhhhh," I groaned as I felt my cock sliding into her until the tip crashed against the back of her pussy.

"Yesssssssssssss."

I tightened my grasp on her hips and within minutes, the sound of our flesh crashing against each other filled the evening air only heightened by the feel of my balls swinging forward to slap against her clit. "Ohmigod, lady. You feel so fucking good."

"Mmmmmmmmm ... ohhhhhhh ... yes, yes, yes. So good. Do it. Fuck me hard. Just like that. Grab my tits! Play with my nipples. Pinch them. Roll them between your fingers. Ahhhhh, so fucking good. Do it! Fuck, fuck, fuck. Harder now. Drive your cock into me. God, it hurts so good. I can feel your cock against my cervix. Mmmmmmm. Keep going. Harder ... harder ... harder. Do it, baby. Make me cum again. Make me cum on your cock!"

"So close. Gonna cum too. Gotta pull out. No protection," I gasp as I tried to pull from her.

"I don't care! Wanna feel you cum deep inside me. Wanna feel it filling me and dripping down my legs. Wanna feel ... wanna feel like someone actually cares about me even if for just a few moments."

Even through the lust-crazed fog in my mind I heard her plea and leaned forward wrapping my arms around her waist as I gently kissed the back of her neck. "I care."

Those two simple words seemed like a trigger as her hips become a blur as she kept driving herself back against me. "BABY," she wailed.

For the third time, her body quivered under me, this time taking me with her. My balls drew upwards and sent strand after strand of my cum blasting up the length of my shaft, deep inside her, coating the walls of her pussy.

"I can feel you," she moaned. "Arrrggghhhhh ... I can feel you cumming in me. Filling me ... soooooo wicked. So nice," she softly murmured.

We stayed there joined together until my cock softened and slid from her, our combined juices running down her legs when I pulled away.

Afterwards, we settled onto the muumuu, facing each other, sharing soft, gentle kisses.

"I definitely think we're both over our cases of 'lack-o'-nooky-nooky'," she teased as she ran her fingertips over my cheek.

"DEFINITELY!" I replied with a smile.

"But I think we better get back to the party. Who knows, maybe someone might have actually noticed we're gone."

"I doubt it," I said as I stood and took her hand, helping her to her feet.

She quickly slipped on her panties, pulling them up until they rubbed against her slit. "Mmmmmmm ... so sensitive. I'm gonna feel this for days," she said, with a quirky smile on her face.

Then we headed back up the beach.

We were over half way back when we heard someone yelling, "Mom. Mom, where are you? Moommmmmmm."

My partner immediately stopped and looked up the beach. "I think I'm gonna grab a quick dip in the water. This sand is killing me. I'll meet you back at the party," she finished as she handed me her muumuu and waded into the ocean waves.

I continued my leisurely walk up the beach only to be met by my pal's girlfriend, Jennifer.

"Hey, Johnny. Have you seen my mom?"

"I don't think so."

"Oh. I saw the two of you sitting down here before talking and thought maybe you'd seen where she'd gone."

"Her mom?" My mind reeled at the thought.

"I was just wondering ... hey, isn't that her muumuu?

I stood there speechless until, suddenly, out of the darkness I heard a familiar voice.

"What's up, Jen?" My mystery lady asked as she waded out of the surf still topless.

"MOTHER? WHAT THE FUCK?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well ... ahhhhhh ... can you at least put some clothes on! You're showing off your tits to the whole

fucking world!"

"Hey. I'm Gail," my mystery woman said as she walked over to me and reached for the muumuu that I still held. "Thanks for holding on to this. It'd probably be floating somewhere out there if I'd worn it into the water."

"Ahhh, yeah, sure," I stuttered.

"As for you young lady," she snarled at Jennifer. "When I rented this house for the summer it was with the understanding that I could use the beach any time I wanted and there were no restrictions regarding what I did or DID NOT have to wear. Just because I let you and your friends have your party here doesn't change that! And as for 'showing my tits off to the whole world' absolutely no one noticed until you opened your big mouth! Now, if you'll excuse me." She fumed as she brushed by Jen. "Young man, if you'd be so kind," she said as she took my hand. "I think I could use some help getting upstairs to my room. I'm suddenly not feeling very well," she paused and gave me a wink, "and I'd rather not be alone in case I need some help."

The party broke up soon afterwards and Jen, along with her friends, left without checking on Gail or I, which meant I was stranded for the night.

As soon as we got upstairs, Gail slipped out of her muumuu and panties, dropping them to the floor before she climbed under the sheets. "Got anything planned for the rest of the night?"

"No ma'am."

"You do now," she said, with a smile as she drew back the sheets for me to join her.

******************************

"So that's how you remember last night?" she whispered from next to me as we lay on the beach, her topless body pressed against mine.

"As much as I can," I reply, softly.

"I don't remember soundly like such a slut," she laughed lightly.

"I may have embellished it a little bit on the things you said but definitely not on the things we did."

"Hmmmmm, I don't know," she whispered as she tenderly bit my earlobe. After which, she slid from my grasp, stood up, and seductively began walking towards the beach house. She got about 10 feet away before she stopped and looked over her shoulder. A 'come hither' look on her face. "Maybe we should go inside so I can refresh your memory."

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,779 Followers