All Comments on 'Pool Boy Gets Dressed Up Ch. 05'

by tonyl65

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
bluesky496bluesky496over 11 years ago

oh please write the next chapter dont leave me hanging like this i am so turned on after reading this chapter i must have more .pretty please .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More Please!!!!

I need more please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

I hope there are more to cum

PT-NHPT-NHover 11 years ago

Great story - YES ! Please write more chapters !

ThomiBoyThomiBoyover 11 years ago
More, more, and Sammy!!!!!

Amazing! All I can say is there has to be more. I not only want to meet Brandi, I want to watch her tame Sammy. Wow, wow, wow........

DegausserDegausserover 11 years ago
Fantastic

I loved this chapter it was really hot and gave enough detail to really make it one of the best around at the moment.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 11 years ago
Fun!!...

...Just plain out 'n out fun! You got this nailed (or is it me...) as a format, best dang 'pool boy' story on here. [sigh]... gonna take me a while to calm down after that ride. Characters are excellent, well thought out. Would like to know more about Brandy and what Don does for a living. Only small niggles I have with it. Thank you so much for sharing, and so hoping you are planing on writing us some more fun ;-)

kiltsr4guyskiltsr4guysalmost 11 years ago
you need to write more about this threesome

You just can't end it there.........please add a few more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it!

Wow! I wish I was brandy! Reading this story while playing with my favourite toy made me have a bunch of heart racing anal orgasms!!!! I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OOOOHHH

So HOT SO HOT

jojo9696jojo9696over 10 years ago
Wow Tony

This one beats the lot!! Need Sammy now to get involved. Please give him a massive cock

partsman134partsman134about 10 years ago
Oh yes.

We. I want to read more of this. Can't wait for Sammy

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 10 years ago
It's time for another chapter

Sammy is the most interesting character in this series so far. Why? Because he is the first character to do something surprising. I've pretty much known how Debra, Don and Brandy would act and react. Yes, there were interesting elements, like an orgasm brought on by a foot massage (that's a story element that you've used before, and yes, the idea is exciting).

But the key to an exciting story is conflict and not knowing how the story will turn out.

I would love to see another chapter with Sam. I would love him to explore his submissive side, but I would rather not see him feminized. That's Brandy's role. I would love to see a romantic relationship explored between Sam and Brandy.

It would be fun to see Sam formally ask Debra and Don for permission to date their "daughter." Sam might be a very conservative man, who has had trouble with his bisexual or gay fantasies, and so being with a very feminized man is like a dream come true for him. It's a way to explore his fantasy, without giving up his conservative notions of masculinity. I would love to see Sam take Brandy to a Formal Dance, maybe at a college. I would love to see the conflict between Brandy, wanting to dominate Sam and rapidly progress sexually with him, and Sam's desire to romance and woo Brandy.

I'm also wondering if there could be conflict between Debra, Brandy and Sam about further feminizing Brandy. Debra might want Brandy to get hormone injections, to swell her breasts and shrink the size of her balls. Brandy might be turned on by the idea of getting breast implants, so she could have tits, but she doesn't want to be a woman, and she fears that hormones might change how her cock feels, reacts and cums. And Sam might romantically think that Brandy is absolutely PERFECT, his perfect tranny princess, so he might not want her to change anything!

There might also be conflict between Sam's romantic love for Brandy, and Brandy's desire to train Sam to be submissive to Debra and Don, just like she is. Brandy would want to include Sam in the "family unit." Sam might have some romantic notions about marrying Brandy, so they can create their own family.

These are your characters. And you can do what you want with them, including ignoring them. But it's been a year and a half with the promise of "To be continued..." It's time to continue or conclude this saga. Personally, I hope it continues for several more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please Continue

This is a great story. Please write another chapter I must know what happens to Sammy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Series

Great series. When can we expect the next installment?

cumlover238cumlover238over 8 years ago
Where did Sammy go?

Hi Tony

Sam was an unexpected and very sweet surprise. I am sure we are going to here more from her?

The shoe store encounter was a nice little vignette to end the series with. As you say "to be continued" ... looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

loving this story great turn on , i am sure we would all like to meet don and Debra

SusanlynnSusanlynnabout 8 years ago
Too good to muck up Tony

Ok Tony, here's the deal baby. You've got to finish this especially since you've brought Sam into it. But, if you make Brandy a dom to Sam, it's going to fuck the whole series up. It's your series and your characters and you can do what you want with them. However, may I suggest, that Brandy and Sam get married and start a new series with them. Maybe bring a member of Sam's family into it. And Brandy needs some implants. Not the huge gaudy tits that some authors give their tranny girls. Just some small titties to fill out her bra so she can get rid of the inserts. Those things are such a turn off. That's the only thing I've had done and my husband and I both agree that it's the best thing I've ever done.

As I commented in a previous chapter, my husband returned from his day long fishing trip last night and I spent the afternoon reading the first few chapters of this series. I was so horny, he never knew what hit him! He fucked me twice last night and I put him to sleep with a slutty wet blowjob. I woke up this morning with my boi pussy sore, leaking sperm, and wet. I finished the series and then woke him up with a good morning sweetheart blowjob. He has no idea what kind of day his horny slutty wife has planned for him thanks to you Tony!

I'm already as much or more of a real " woman " as Brandy but I can't get the thought and image of Don's big dick out of my dirty little mind. Hubby just told me that he's going to have to ban me from Literotica!! Yeah, right! Get it up big boy, your slutty, horny wife wants to play!! Thanks Tony and please keep my panties wet with more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A pure wet dream story

Wow, I could not stop reading. A perfect fantasy. I should be so lucky to be Brandy.

SubSissyCDinNMSubSissyCDinNMalmost 4 years ago

I will read it again someday when I'm having trouble getting turned on en

doninpantiesdoninpantiesalmost 2 years ago

I read your story twice and changed pantie three times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

more please!

liz33ndliz33nd9 months ago

so hot, great way to meet new people, and expand horizons.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A great story. Wish you could have finished it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous