Pool Daddy Ch. 01

Story Info
Finding a hot neighbor while visiting a friends pool.
2.6k words
4.56
15k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hryjknyk
Hryjknyk
20 Followers

Being in the sun always makes me so horny and today was no exception. I'm laying out at my friend's pool baking in the heat with him passed out next to me. I take the alone time to check Grindr. One blank profile "discreet marine" saying hi with no location... typical.

I survey the other patrons around the pool. It's a typical suburban condominium pool, not too crowded but not empty either but no real eye candy.

I stand up and stretch my lean furry frame, slide my fingers under the back hem of my Speedos to cover my hairy cheeks, and dive into the cool blue water. When I emerge I can't help but feel like I was being watched... gay guy in a speedo out here is not typical so I figured it was in my head.

After I swim across to the other side and back, I pull myself out of the pool and look over the lounge chairs, scanning the crowd, when I notice a furry tan daddy type staring directly at me. Or that's the way it looks, hard to tell behind his aviators. As if he could read my mind he stretches his long, muscled arms behind his head exposing the dense fur in his deep armpit. Even from across the pool, I can see that it's damp.

I feel my cock start to grow and figure it's time to get up and lay down. This time faced down, legs spread. I know my efforts to show off are useless as everyone is straight here but I work hard on my glutes and love to show them off as much as I can.

I reach into the cooler and grab another white claw. "Damn," I whisper to myself. It's the last one... did we really go through a twelve-pack that quickly in two hours? Guess that explains why my friend is passed out.

I roll over again, put on my sunglasses and crack the can open before taking a swig. With my lips on the can and sunglasses shielding my gaze, I continue to check out Daddy across the pool discreetly, not wanting to be caught by this hulky straight man. He's drinking a beer now but feels like he is staring directly back at me while he sips.

His phone rings and he grabs it and I can hear him faintly, speaking in Italian. He stands up and WOOF! He is taller than I thought with a nice broad chest and shoulders, dense fur leading down his flat stomach being cut off by a white CK waistband underneath a pair of loose board shorts. The shorts hit just above his knee where the hair continues down to his big feet. Oh, the tongue bath I would give him head to toe.

He starts walking away and I see a big beefy ass I bet is covered in fur as he heads into the building's entrance. The shorts were unfortunately the confirmation that he is straight, but damn he filled them out well.

I take a sip and check my phone again. "Discreet Marine" sent me another message.

"Hello?"

"Hi - you have no picture, description, or anything..."

"Forty-Eight, hairy muscle daddy, big uncut dick."

I roll my eyes, probably some married guy with a small dick, out of shape and just trying to see my cock pics. I close the app and place my phone down just as my pool daddy comes back through the sliding glass doors with a beautiful blond woman. Well, there goes that, I think to myself while I watch them walk to his chair.

I finish my white claw and grab for another when I remember we're out.

"Josh, I'm gonna run upstairs and grab the other drinks," I say softly to my dozing friend.

"Sure," he says rolling over and covering his face with his towel.

I put on my small black running shorts and tank top, grab the keys and walk across the pool, past Italian daddy and his big-breasted friend laying side by side speaking in animated Italian. Look up at me! I scream in my head as I discreetly side-eye them while walking in front of their chairs. No luck, he must definitely be straight.

The ac feels great against my sunkissed skin. I check my phone again and see another notification from my anonymous stalker.

"Want daddy's dick?"

It was sent followed by a picture of a huge uncut dick dripping precum against a firm furry stomach.

Hmmmm ok, I'll bite. Some hot sexting could be a fun distraction while I work on my tan.

"I would love to taste it, sir."

I get off the elevator and walk towards my friend's apartment when my phone buzzes.

"Come swallow this cock."

"I'm at my friend's pool right now."

"No, you went inside. I saw you."

This is a little creepy, but fuck I'm horny, a little drunk, and it is a very nice cock.

"Apt 907."

"Face?"

"Come see for yourself."

I grab the bottle of tequila out of the freezer and take a big swig. I'm not usually this submissive or quick to meet a stranger but between the growing arousal, the buzz from the white claws and intense sun, and the picture of that beautiful cock, I can't help myself. I can always walk away if he's a creeper I reassure myself as I pad down the hall back towards the elevator.

I take the elevator one floor up and the door right across from it is 907. This all happened so fast and my excitement has turned to nerves as I reach up my trembling hand. I knock on the door and it swings open instantly.

Standing in front of me is the sexy Italian daddy from across the pool standing there in nothing but his white Calvin briefs. His dense furry chest hair was damp with sweat. His eyes are bright green and he's even more handsome up close. No way I would ever think he was forty-eight. Damn, he's fucking hot.

"Hi," I stammer out before he grabs me by the shoulder and pulls me inside, letting the door close behind me.

"I don't have a lot of time... but I saw you staring at me," he said in his deep voice with a thick Italian accent.

"Me either," I agree.

He pulls me towards him by my waist and kisses me deeply. I can feel his big cock press against my rapidly inflating seven inches in my speedo.

I break away for just a second to pull my shirt off. I feel his furry sweaty body pressed against me as we kiss again. His hands travel around and grab my ass then forcefully pull my shorts off leaving me in my skimpy, tenting suit.

His arms trail up my back and he starts to lightly force me down by my shoulders. I take advantage of every second and lick his salty neck and make my way down the thick forest of fur to his nipple.

"That's my good boy," he moans in pleasure as my tongue circles the perky tip.

I take that as encouragement and suck and nibble on his hardened areola while hearing him groan deeply. He lifts his arm behind his head and I take that as a sign to bury my face in his thick forest of damp armpit hair.

"Fuck!" I sigh as I inhale his ripe manly scent and continue to suck and lick up his sweat.

"My dirty boy," he sighs and holds me in a headlock, face crushed into the damp cave of hair and ripe man.

All too soon he is pushing me down again but this time to my knees and forcing my head into his briefs. I can smell his musky sweaty crotch and the piss drops that collected in the stretched pouch of his briefs and I go wild inhaling and sucking his big bulge through the thin stained fabric. Sucking at the wet spot of precum from where his bulging head is like it's my duty.

"You like the way Daddy smell?"

"Yes sir!" I mumble with my mouth pressed against him.

His broken English is adding to the scene and making me leak. He releases my head and slips his briefs down. His big meat slaps my face as I look up at him. He smiles down at me and grips his cock as I open my willing, hungry mouth. He slaps his dripping head on my tongue before spitting on my face.

"Come, Andiamo." He says with a commanding tone.

I lick his spit from my lips and watch him turn away giving me a view of his beautiful furry ass as he walks toward the bedroom. I get off my knees kick off the shorts around my ankles and follow him, my tented speedo leading me.

I walk through the doorway and am greeted by the sight of his hairy ass in the air, thick legs spread pulling his cheeks apart. I don't need direction, I just climb on the bed behind him and bury my face in his hairy, sweaty trench. It smells musky, manly, and sweaty, but not dirty, just how I like it. I start licking his tight hole with a wild hunger. I hear him mumble something in Italian in response to my tongue sliding around him as he reaches for his leaking dick.

"Good little piggy boy," he moans in encouragement.

He reaches behind and pushes my head down so my face is now in front of his low-hanging, heavy, dripping, hairy balls. I start lapping at the full sack as it swings in front of me. They smell and taste incredible, the right amount of musk, sweat, piss, and precum just like his briefs.

"Ready to suck Daddy's dick my slutty boy?"

"Yes Daddy," I moan while coming up for air.

He flips over onto his back and I crawl between his legs. He pulls me up by my hair and kisses me, shoving his tongue deep in my mouth before spitting into it again then directs my head back to his pert nipple. My hand grasps his hard dripping cock below me as I chew on his hard eraser-sized bud and listen to him moan.

"Come kneel here and go taste Daddy's sweaty cock."

"Yes, Daddy!"

I position myself so my knees are against his ribs, my crotch straddling his heaving chest, lean forward, and take his thick foreskin-covered, glistening head in my mouth.

"That's my slut," he moans as my tongue circles around his foreskin, tasting his oozing precum.

He spanks me hard and I can only moan in response and take him further into my mouth. I feel his fingers teasing my hairy hole through my speedo as I start sliding my lips down his long, thick shaft.

"Bello, my beautiful little whore... take Daddy's cock."

His hand slides up the under seam of my Speedo and starts pushing his thick fingers against my sweat-slicked hole. I squeeze it against his finger and push back making him growl.

I have his entire cock deep in my throat, doing my best not to gag as his hips start bucking up and forcing his length in and out of my mouth. My muscles contract and massage his fat shaft as my nose is filled with his heady aromas.

"Bello!" he moans.

"Daddy's boy"

"My little whore."

I usually hate being called names but I'm so fucking turned on every time he moans out, I work harder. I feel so raunchy, sneaking away from my friend to be used by this stud. His strong demeanor and directness is making it easy for me to submit, allowing him to use me like a total slut.

"You want this cum baby boy?"

"Yes sir!" I reply almost desperately as I gasp for breath.

He pushes me off him and on my back, getting me in position so he can straddle my chest.

"Open your pretty mouth my slutty boy," he growls as he fists his big spit-coated dick faster and faster in my face, the head just an inch away from my open, hungry mouth.

"Please, Daddy!" I beg, excited for him to paint my face.

He slaps my face and then grips my chin and holds me in place as hot, thick ropes of his seed start covering my forehead, cheeks, nose, and lips and filling my mouth.

He's shouting in Italian as he pumps his fist until his load finally stops blasting out of his piss slit. As his orgasm subsides, he forces his wet, gooey head between my lips again. I lick all around it, savoring the taste of his spunk, and can feel him shudder above me as I clean his sensitive, spongey tip. He pulls out again, takes his softening dick, and rubs it across my cum covered face, smearing it in.

"Clean my cock you little whore, make Daddy happy."

I do as I'm told with my outstretched tongue and can't help but reach inside my precum-soaked suit and stroke my sticky, straining cock. He slaps my hands away before climbing off of me, his heavy semi-soft dick swinging. I slip from the bed and stand up, feeling slightly lightheaded, and he gives my ass a firm swat.

"No cumming until I say slutty boy." He growls in my ear.

He licks up the cum off my face and spits it back in my mouth, before forcefully pressing his lips on mine again. We're making out hungrily, our tongues swirling and swapping his cum between us until I feel a firm smack across my cheek. I pull back in shock at the tingling burn but he holds my face in front of his and looks into my eyes.

"You're such a beautiful little whore. You're Daddy's whore now yes?"

"Yes sir!" I can't believe how easily I just agreed to that.

"Good. Go to the pool. I will see you soon."

"May I wash my face, sir?"

"No baby, I want you to smell and taste daddy in the sun! Good for sun tan," he laughs, "It is your badge of honor."

"Thank you, Daddy" I stand and watch him slide his briefs back on over his giant bulge, admiring his strong physique. I follow him out of the bedroom and bend down to pick up my shorts and tank but as I go to step into the leg hole he stops me.

"No - just go as you are."

"Yes sir!"

The way he is ordering me around is so different but so hot. He reaches the door, grabs my neck, and shoves his tongue in my mouth one more time for a final kiss.

"Now go!" He says pushing me away from him through the open doorway and giving my ass another swat as I turn.

The door slams behind me and I run to the stairs, flying down one flight to get back to my friend's condo. Once I'm in I take a deep breath. I look in the bathroom mirror and I see his spit, sweat, and cum glistening on my skin and in my beard. I've never been so humiliated, used, or turned on at the same time. I run my throbbing cock under cold water in the sink to force it to deflate, knowing I can't go outside in this state without a cover-up.

I grab the case of claw out of the fridge, throw my shorts and shirt over my shoulder, take a deep breath, and open the door to head back downstairs.

"Badge of honor," I whisper to myself with a smile as I press the button for the elevator.

Hryjknyk
Hryjknyk
20 Followers