Pool Days Pt. 02

Story Info
Her older friends convince her to have some outdoor fun.
1.9k words
4.36
11.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Court1344
Court1344
22 Followers

So my summer of sex with Ron and Freddy continued. We'd meet almost daily by the pool, they'd insist on rubbing me down with tanning oil or sunscreen, and occasionally we'd make our way back to Ron's for a little fun. My boyfriend's job continued to cause him stress, and I'm sure he appreciated that I quit coming to him every night for sex. He probably thought I was being more considerate, but honestly I was getting more sex than I knew what to do with. On the days I didn't have to work he'd ask what I got up to, I'd explain that I just relaxed by the pool with some friends, that answer seemed to keep him satisfied.

The two of them loved exploring my body, and to be honest, it was a huge turn on to be wanted so bad. They constantly joked about how I really needed a smaller bikini top and how a thong would help get rid of some tan lines. "My tits are already about to fall out of this top anyways, and I'm sure if I wore a thong out here I'd probably have a tan outline of one of your hands" I said laughing while lying on my stomach.

"That would definitely be from my hand" said Ron as he reached over and lightly smacked my ass. He knows I love being spanked, and that would get me wanting more.

"Hell, if they're already falling out then why bother with it in the first place" said Freddy as he reached over and pulled my top from underneath me. He waved it playfully and then threw it in the pool.

"Umm, you better go get that before it gets sucked in the filter" I said as I covered my with my hand and sat up.

"I don't know what you're talking about" said Freddy as he laid back in his chair. The two of them had been trying to get me naked out here since that first time we fucked. Our pool wasn't out in the open necessarily, but some of the apartments were just a short walking distance away, and it could also be seen from the third story of our neighbor complex if anyone cared to look.

"Come on Freddy, please" I said giving him a pouty face. "How would it look if we had to get the maintenance guy out here to fish my top out of the strainer?"

"Well it's not my fault if you can't keep your clothes on" he said giving me a wink. God he could be such an asshole, but fuck it got me going.

"Ron?" I said turning to him. "A little help please?"

"I'm sorry Baby Girl, but I done lost sight of it" he said while pretending to shade his eyes as he looked.

"You guys are dicks" I say as I get up from my chair. As I kneel at the edge I hear footsteps running towards me. I look up just as Ron and Freddy are on top of me, pushing me in. "You assholes!" I say as I come back to the top of the waist deep water. "You know I didn't want to get my hair wet!"

"Oops! Just looks like you needed a hand reaching it" says Ron.

From the middle of the pool I hear, "Looking for this?" I look over and see Freddy holding my top over his head. Up to this point I had forgotten that I was topless where anyone could see, and honestly it was a turn on. "Come over and get it."

I make my way over and reach for it, of course he moves it and holds it behind his back as I fight him for it "You gotta do better than that" Freddy says as he try's to grab my tits with his other hand.

"Give it back!" I say jokingly. I think Freddy can tell I'm getting a little turned on being exposed like this. He holds my top up over his head and as I reach for it I feel another set of hands on my waist. As I wrestled with Freddy, Ron was able to sneak behind me and was now untying my bottoms! "No!" I said giggling reaching down to stop him, but he was too quick.

With my hands grabbing for the hands around my waist, Freddy took the opportunity to toss my top over to the side of the pool and grab for my tits. He knew I loved having my nipples pinched when I got horny, so the fact I didn't squeal and pull away was a dead giveaway.

Ron had already seized my wrists and held them behind my back as he began kissing my neck and nibbling on my ear lobe. The water was warm, but the sensation sent goosebumps all over my body and I felt my nipples stiffen. Freddy took notice and asked, "Do you still want that top back sweetie?" as he leaned down to take a nipple in his mouth.

"Mmmm. Yes, good girls like me don't swim naked. Especially with two old pervs." I said as my hand reached for Ron's cock behind me. I could feel how hard he already was as my hand reached down his shorts.

"You love being used by these two old pervs" whispered Ron in my ear. His other hand that was not restraining my wrist behind me reached around me and grabbed my other tit. He squeezed my nipple and whispered "Tell us how much you love being our little slut."

I couldn't believe what I had become. I had a good boyfriend at home with a good job who took care of me, but he never touched me like these two old men. Men that were well over twice my age knew things about me that he never would. They knew exactly how to get me to do things I never imagined. At that moment I would have let them do whatever they wanted to me. "I love being your little slut baby," I said as I turned my head to kiss Ron.

He pulled back before our lips touched. "You don't sound convincing Baby Girl." He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled it hard. If I weren't already in a pool, my pussy would have been soaked. "Say it again sweetie" he whispered in my ear. Despite the whisper and the calling me sweetie, I knew it wasn't a request, it was a demand.

"I love being your little fucking slut!" I said much louder this time. "Mmm. That's a good girl" said Ron as I turned to kiss him. Our lips met as Freddy moved his hand down to my pussy.

"I love that little shaved pussy" said Freddy as his middle finger parted my lips and he rubbed my clit. "You do that just for us, don't you Sweetie?"

"Yes sir," I said as I broke my kiss with Ron. "Just for you boys." I spread my legs a little wider and leaned back against Ron. I scanned the balconies of the neighboring complex for any spectators. Perhaps it was just my imagination, but I'm sure I saw a few people enjoying the show.

We made our way over to the edge of the pool. "Get up on that edge girl" said Freddy as he helped me out. "Now lie back and spread 'em."

"Mmmm. Yes sir," I said as I laid back. The concrete was warm from the sun, but I still got chills as Freddy licked and sucked my clit. "God I love how that pussy tastes" said Freddy between licks.

Next to my head Ron was spreading a towel and kneeled down next to me. I hadn't noticed but he had removed his shorts and his beautiful cock was out on display. "Come get this old man cock baby girl" he said turning my head towards his cock. I loved the sight of his gray pubes as I took his cock all the way in my mouth. "You like that don't you sweetie?"

"I do baby. I love this old cock." I took it out and stroked it as I sucked on his balls. I could already feel myself nearing orgasm. I knew I'd never be able to hide my moans of ecstasy, so I didn't even try. "OH FUCK BABY, DON'T STOP" I moaned as I could feel myself getting closer. Ron reached down and squeezed my nipple, and that was all I needed. "I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING" I moaned out loud as I grabbed Freddie's head and ground it into my pussy. I could feel the warmth flow throughout my entire body in the way only the most intense orgasms could cause.

Freddy climbed out of the pool and removed his shorts. Ron made his way to a chair and laid down as I straddled him in a reverse cowgirl position, slightly modified with my feet on the ground instead of my knees. Ron's cock entered me as it had so many other times over that last few weeks, but I could tell this time I was going to cum in a matter of seconds. I took Freddie's cock in my mouth and made eye contact. He loved when I looked at him as I sucked his cock. "Mmmm. You like how I suck that old cock baby?"

"Mmmm. Fuck yes sweetie" said Freddy as he placed his hand on my head. Ron's thrusts were getting slower as he started to tire out and I reached down to rub my clit.

"Don't fucking stop!" I said as I rocked my pussy back and forth on Ron's cock. I shuttered as I came again and could feel Ron cumming inside me at the same time. "Ohhh fuuuuck" was all I could manage to get out. My legs were suddenly feeling weak and I knew I wouldn't be able to last much longer.

Freddy helped me stand up and instructed me to lie down on the towel. He grabbed my bottle of oil, "I've always wanted to try this, and I think your tits would be perfect." He straddled me across my stomach and sprayed the oil on my tits. I could tell what he wanted, and squeezed my tits together as he placed his cock between them. Freddy rocked his hips back and forth, rubbing his cock between my big oiled up tits.

"I want your cum baby. I want it so bad" I said as I squeezed my breasts as tight as possible. "Please baby, I need it" Freddy let out a series of grunts to let me know he was ready. I lifted my head slightly and stuck my tongue out to give him a target. I felt his warm cum first hit my forehead and then my tongue. I scooped it up with my finger and licked it clean, then I took his cock and cleaned off whatever remained.

As I was able to relax now I looked up and what I first thought was maybe one person on their balcony, now looked closer to ten. I tried telling myself, maybe they didn't notice, but I knew that I was way too loud for them to have not heard.

We packed our things to leave, I slipped on a pair of shorts as I couldn't find my bottoms. The next day I found a note posted by the gate to the pool area. It read "Please do not leave any clothing items behind, they can clog our filter system".

Court1344
Court1344
22 Followers