Pool of the Naiads Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was it quite so much a dream the next day when there were two of them? Two naked girls. He had gone into the pool naked again. The pleasure of nakedness in his garden, the coolness of the pool and perhaps, just perhaps, a desire to feel that nibbling and sucking sensation on his penis. Just perhaps -- except he had been strongly erect as he had gone down into the pool. Something had 'got' to him. Not really how a man would be just going into the water to cool. Again, the cupping of hands to drink.

Two transparent, watery creatures, delightful and gorgeous young women coming sinuously out of the water beside him, hands stroking his body. Two hands grasping his penis under the water. Was it a dream? Their mouths pushed towards him to kiss, turning from one to the other. And then he felt hands encouraging him to stand. The sight of his erection, all flesh and hardness, pointing first at one face and then the other. The opening of mouths, the nodding -- the so clear invitation to put his smooth cock end into their mouths. He had watched Daphne do that. Had watched when they had made love in the light. Had seen those lips he had so often kiss open to receive his substantial, tumescent penis. To see her lick, toy with the little mouth at the end with her tongue and then absorb. Not simply because he wanted her to suck but so clear, also, she wanted it in her mouth. She desired it -- desired him. No less so these insubstantial dream women. The sight of those open mouths, open for him. He could not resist. Could not resist pushing his penis between cool lips. First one pair and then the other. He had been sucked by a woman, had watched his penis sliding between her lips -- but not by two! And not only could he see and feel his penis grasped by those soft lips, watch his penis's movement in and out but could see his penis entire. Could see it swollen and strong inside their heads, see his foreskin held and his penis moving. Could see how swollen, straining even was his glans. And it came to him that if these watery dreamgirls did not stop he was going to have another wet dream. A very vivid dream -- one in which he was going to see himself come.

He was right. So right. He had come in Daphne's mouth. It was not a new experience. He had been stimulated by her sucking lips and mobile tongue into spasm. And she had asked for it. It had not just happened. Daphne had said 'please,' had asked him not to take 'it' out of her mouth until... and she had swallowed. And he loved her the more for it.

Alfred had never ejaculated under water. Had not, perhaps, overfilled a bath and watched as he masturbated until it happened. Had not stood in a still river all alone and lowered his trunks and wanked until the 'white stuff' spurted out into the water. The 'drama,' the explosive sight of an underwater ejaculation was new to him. He watched wide eyed as he felt the pulsing behind his balls, the electric feeling as out of his penis, his erect cock seen so clearly in the girl's head, came bolts of white, rushing through the water, bouncing off the back of the girl's head and exploding into white smoke within her head. It was like a mist, spreading across the ground and hiding more and more from view. His knob disappeared in a swirl of mist or smoke as up the girl's neck came a little fish. Surely not to feed?

Slowly the two girls began to sink downwards back into the water. One with totally transparent head, the other with her head now looking so much more solid. Filled as if with milk. Down they went into the water and then -- gone -- leaving Alfred standing there in the sunshine. His penis still strong. From its end another bubble, an ooze of semen lengthened down towards the water. A drop of his stuff hanging on a thread. Breathing hard, feeling quite drained by his powerful and recent ejaculation, he watched the strand lengthen, taking the pearl of semen down towards the water. A sudden movement and a splash. A fish had leapt and caught. One moment the pearl there. The next gone.

The young man sat back down in the water. Had he just dreamt that? Had he just had another wet dream? He looked around him. He did not think he had been asleep.

He did not get around to mentioning his dreamlike experience to Daphne on her return. Perhaps he had just been missing her. That he had, was clear in their love making that very night. He should have done, though. He should have told her. Perhaps that would have lessened his shock at seeing Daphne with the girls only a few days later. He had come out into the garden straight home from work and had found her. Not sitting in her blue dress and sandals as he expected, reading a book and rising to make tea for him but without so much as a stitch on. She was sitting where he had expected but not at all as he had expected. Naked on the garden seat, her thighs not together as she normally sat, but wide splayed and with all her dark, curly hair fringed sex exposed. The generous triangle of curly black hairs so very visible despite the kneeling girl with her face pushed into the join between his wife's legs. That he could see everything was because the girl was transparent. He could see his wife's sex through the back of the girl's head, gloriously displayed to him by the bright evening sunshine slanting in. Either side of her another two girls. Daphne's arms were around them and one of them was sucking upon one of Daphne's nipples.

Not two but three girls, as transparent as each other. The kneeling girl, the one with her mouth clearly attached to Daphne's sex, had a little fish swimming within her. It swam towards him and then stopped, its tail still slowly moving, as it seemed to be staring at him -- staring at him out of the girl's bottom. He could see his own wife's sex but also the girl's. Kneeling and bending forward it was more than a little visible.

"Alfred, you're home! Do come and join us. Surely you've met Salmasis, Arethusa and Lilaea? You must have done. Whilst I was away."

And he had had to admit it, he knew two of them, had carnally known one. He did not have secrets from Daphne. Obvious he should join them and be like them -- naked -- should divest himself of clothes before settling himself with her. Room was made for him, and Alfred settled down, in confusion and disbelief, to being pleasured in the company of, and with the attention of, four naked and beautiful women. A surfeit really! He had come across the garden to them, there on the seat, naked and erect. More than enough women for one man at a time.

He had sat with them and four sets of hands had been on his cock.

Daphne had giggled as she watched as one of the girls had fellated him, had speculated what it would be like if he was to come. His semen would be so visible. And, again, he had to admit to having seen just that. But it was Daphne who took his semen. It was Daphne he had fucked and then inseminated, there on the bench in the garden, even if Lilaea, and her fish, had lapped much of it up later -- from Daphne.

Afterwards, the girls had descended into the pool and were gone. They had sat and talked, Daphne's hand on his wilted penis.

"I couldn't help myself," she had said. Anymore than he had been able to. Speculation and wonder between them at the girls' appearance, but no thought of moving house, selling up and departing. And so they had come to accept the girls into their lives and their daily routine. Accepted the greater sexual activity that resulted. Accepted the delight of their garden.

And then one day Pronomus and Crotus had appeared rising from the pool. Neither Daphne or Alfred had had any idea that there were other beings apart from the three nymphs until they appeared. Beautiful youths before them, naked and so very male. Their manly attributes prominent, their balls hanging. A surprise, certainly to Alfred, he had rather taken to the idea there were just three guardians of the pool, all female. Perhaps Daphne had had hopes there were more -- and not female.

"Oh, Alfred, you know what will happen. I shall not be able to resist."

Alfred had known what Daphne meant. Had realised that as the two youths had appeared with their upstanding and ready organs.

Despite their smiles and jolly demeanour, Alfred was not sure resisting was or would be a good idea. Fairy, ghost or spirit -- perhaps they should not be crossed. They were not 'real,' it was not like having a pair of competitor young men advancing on his wife. Daphne and he had been amorously engaged in their garden. Such activity did not always result in a stirring of the water of their pool -- but it often did. Though up to then the stirring had been female. And neither Alfred nor Daphne had found the addition of other hands, maybe one or all three of the nymphs at once, anything but a pleasure. Alfred suspected, even was sure, they held back his ejaculation and kept him hard, the more for him to enjoy the feeling of extreme arousal.

It came naturally to Alfred, to rise from his seat as the two strangers -- watery strangers, transparent and shimmering -- approached. A politeness. Three men standing -- and moreover, standing erect. Alfred's penis upright, peeled and so turgid. Standing with him the transparent, fully formed and detailed erections of the two simulacra of men. One penis curving upwards, the other downwards. Otherwise, the young men seemed a matching pair. Alfred had never done anything remotely like that before. Standing naked and erect with other similarly turgid men. The three erections close. He thought of holding out his hand in greeting but instead just stepped aside. It was symbolic. A handing over of his wife to these other males or at least beings with a male form. They might simply be the girls already met adopting a different form. He did not yet know.

A handing over which the upward curving Pronomus and downwards curving Crotus immediately took advantage. From a quiet and gentle, certainly private, love making session to Alfred standing with penis extended watching his wife being well used by two, transparent, young men. Daphne's two hands grasping and stroking, Daphne's lips soon sucking first one and then another penis and before long riding the young men. First one and then the other transparent penis disappearing inside her like glass dildos -- had Alfred or Daphne possessed such a thing. Daphne so easily accepting what she should do, so easily accepting these two penises into her body.

Daphne had been dripping both from her own excitement and from the watery ejaculations of the two young men when Alfred had finally slipped inside Daphne. His penis had not lost any of its hardness whilst he had watched the double copulation. And there was no let-up in the young men's erections as they joined in with Alfred and Daphne's own copulation. Or any let up in Daphne's desire to suck. He had watched her throat moving knowing she was swallowing.

Over time Alfred had come to see much fellation. He had watched his own penis being sucked not just by his wife but all three of the naiads many times. He had watched Daphne repeatedly sucking upon the young men and seen the naiads suck the satyrs. He had seen much oral pleasuring between the women as well, he had enjoyed watching the naiads play together and enjoyed seeing Daphne playing with the naiads -- had enjoyed plentiful erections of his own as they had pushed their sweet faces between Daphne's thighs and she between theirs. He had joined in the game, pushing his face between Daphne's thighs and those of the naiads. And, of course, the satyrs had had their faces between all four of the women's thighs.

He had, though, been surprised one morning, walking down his garden, to see Crotus with Pronomus' penis in his mouth. He had watched for a time and seen Crotus rise from his knees and Pronomus take his place. He had watched. Somehow, he had not expected the males to engage together even though he had seen the females engaging together. Daphne had come up behind him and they had watched together.

"That troubles you doesn't it, Alfred?" she had said in his ear, but she had gone on, "I like sucking you, Alfred, I like sucking them. Why don't you join me? Let's suck together."

And he had gone with his wife hand in hand to the satyrs. They had been welcomed as they always were. And Daphne had knelt and Alfred had followed, side by side, before the two standing young men. Two perfectly formed young men with such beautiful bodies and hard penises upright. Transparent men with the appearance of glass dildoes to their fronts. One curving up, the other down. Alfred had watched his wife fit her mouth over one of the erections before opening his own and lowering it upon the other. It was different, so very different from how it would have been had Daphne and he befriended a couple of real young men. The two beautiful men were just water after all! Cool but firm was the penis in his mouth. As soft and as hard as his own penis, standing up between his own thighs. Like a penis but not quite real. He imitated Daphne's movements, did what she did to him so very often. And the ejaculation when it came in his mouth was not hot, salty and viscous like his own but just the crystal-clear water of the pool. A fountain of the fresh pure water of the pool gushing in spurts into his mouth and down his throat. Just not something he could object to at all. After all, did he not regularly drink from pool and fountain?

12